WCW Returns in 2016!

As a fan of the series starting with EWR and moving on to playing all the TEW games I've decided to really challenge myself. I wanted to create or recreate World Championship Wrestling in the year 2016 with the real life mod. I want to create a company that can seriously compete with WWE since TNA has zero chance in the game. This is going to be a serious challenge for me but I'm looking forward to the chance to product this level of content and rebuild WCW with a whole new prospective and roster. This is a background of how I started the beginning to the new WCW. Once I started the game I got a broadcast deal to begin showing Nitro on a Wednesday Night late night on Fox.

Money: 25,000,000

Level: Cult

Dojo: Powerplant Run by Adam Copeland

Developmental: Owned and Booked by Jim Cornette

Starting Roster:

Faces:

• Cody Rhodes
  • Nick Aldis
  • Phil Shatter
  • Dameon Duke
  • Alex Shelley
  • Brian Myers
  • Chris Sabin
  • Jayson Paul
  • Pentagon JR
  • Shad Gaspard
  • Sonjay Dutt
  • LA Park
  • Kevin Kiley

Heels:

• Aaron Stevens
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Bobby Roode
  • Shawn Hernandez
  • Rhino
  • Mr. Anderson
  • Homicide
  • Adam Cole
  • Garrett Bischoff
  • Mike Knox
  • TJ Perkins
  • Wes Brisco
  • Tomasso Ciampa

Personalities:

Jonathan Coachman

Christy Hemme

So Cal Val

Looking for opinions on roster, will be posting first and second Nitro immediately following this post.

<p>New Ownership of WCW</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>June Week 1 2016</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The wrestling world is shocked by the dawning of WCW being brought back to life by millionaire and long time wrestling fan Stanley Combs. Stanley has made it a personal mission to be the first man since Eric Bischoff who failed with this very company to challenge the juggernaut of professional wrestling World Wrestling Entertainment.</p><p> </p><p>

The new reinvented WCW will be focused on what the fans have wanted in professional wrestling, now obviously not every fan can always be happy but this will be a company where guys who got overshadowed or left in the dust by the bigger companies of the world or guys just looking for opportunity will be featured in the correct format. </p><p> </p><p>

It has been 15 years since the last Nitro and this WCW has a lot of catching up to do with the professional wrestling world before it gets the following that this company once had, but believe in what we are trying to accomplish and we can give WWE a real run to see who can be the most dominant company in the world of professional wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

As seen in the roster of wrestlers signed to the WCW brand the roster features an interesting mix of established names, overlooked talent, blue chip prospects, and fresh faces to the world. The ultimate goal is to create a new innovative format for WCW where the company can reign supreme once again!</p><p> </p><p>

But the question is what does Stanley Combs have in store for WCW? We will have to wait and see the first broadcast of Wednesday Night Nitro on FOX!</p>

<p>First Wednesday Night Nitro!</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: Pete Mathews Coliseum Jacksonville, Alabama </strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 4750</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV: 1.27 958,640 Viewers live on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dark Matches</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:10px;">Brian Myers defeated Adam Cole and Tommaso Ciampa in a 3 way dance (40)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Stanley Combs Promo</strong> <strong>(44)</strong></p><p>

Stanley Combs enters the arena to a huge reaction from the WCW faithful. "Welcome back to WCW!" and "Welcome to Wednesday Night Nitro!" "There are so many things to get to now that we are here at the first Nitro of the new regime of WCW and I have to start at the very top. The WCW World Heavyweight Championship. The biggest prize here in World Championship Wrestling needs to be removed from vacancy and won by an individual who earns that honor."</p><p>

<em>(Bad News Barrett Music)</em></p><p>

"Stanley lets make this very simple on who should be crowned your first WCW World Heavyweight Champion of the new regime. And I'm Afraid I've got some bad news! It's going to be me."</p><p>

"Well Bad News Barrett you could be the guy to win the WCW Championship but there are seven other men who will be competing for the same opportunity to be crowned WCW Champion. Tonight there will be four singles matches to determine the four participants in next weeks fatal four way to determine the first WCW World Heavyweight Champion! Thank you very much enjoy the show."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title Qualifier:</strong> <strong>Bad News Barrett vs Dameon Duke</strong></p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett defeats Dameon Duke in 10 minutes after getting the pinfall after hitting the bull hammer. </strong> <strong>(52)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Singles Match: Sonjay Dutt w/ So cal Val vs TJ Perkins</strong></p><p>

<strong>Sonjay Dutt defeats TJ Perkins in 10 minutes after getting the pinfall off of a 450 splash.</strong> <strong>(31)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Motor City Machine Guns Promo on Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco.</strong> </p><p>

"Ladies and Gentleman people of World Championship Wrestling if you don't know who we are, we are Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley The Motor City Machine Guns. One of the most decorated tag teams in this sport! Tonight we get the privilege of performing for the great fans of WCW for the first time against a tag team we are new to as well Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco, hope you boys can keep up like your parents could." <strong>(34)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Match: Motor City Machine Guns vs Wes Brisco / Garrett Bischoff</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Motor City Machine Guns defeat Wes Brisco in 10 minutes after a cradle shock from Sabin</strong> <strong>(41)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Mr. Anderson Promo</strong></p><p>

"Fans of WCW coming down the aisle weighing in at a astounding 225lbs he hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin MR.... Anderson!.....Anderson! Damn I can do that all night because all you fans understand and comprehend that I am what you idiots call an "a**hole. I just thought I'd come down here and introduce myself to anyone who has lived under a rock in this world and considering from looking at the fans we have here tonight it seems to me none of you have left your caves since 2001, when this original company died a painful death. That's not happening this time though however this time you have the A**hole to lead the company past the who you who up in Connecticut and become your WCW World Heavyweight Champion!" <strong>(58)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Cody Rhodes is shown Warming up backstage.</strong> <strong>(54)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Cody Rhodes Promo</strong></p><p>

"Cody Rhodes in WCW... Hmm It has just the right feeling doesn't it. I'm here in WCW for a very simple reason I'm here because this is the new land of opportunity here in professional wrestling and I want to be a part of something new and old. I want to be the guy to lead a company that my father once made famous to the promise land once again and I can only do that by becoming WCW World Heavyweight Champion." <strong>(61)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Qualifier: Cody Rhodes vs Rhino</strong></p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes defeats Rhino in 12 minutes by pinfall after hitting crossroads</strong> <strong>(55)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Stanley Coombs Introduces LAX</strong> <strong>(27)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: LAX Promo</strong></p><p>

"WCW the land of opportunity and since well people want to make their presence felt, we will make ours as well you all know who we are and what kind of destruction we can cause. WCW expect anything and everything from your truly Homicide, Hernandez LAX." <strong>(48)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bobby Roode Promo</strong></p><p>

"So let me get this straight I have to beat Phil Shatter tonight just to qualify for next weeks fatal four way, then I have to beat those three men to win the WCW Championship? Is this a joke? Do you people not understand who I am and all the accomplishments I have achieved mean? They prove without a shadow of a doubt Bobby Roode is the best professional wrestler on this planet." <strong>(56)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title Qualifier: Bobby Roode vs Phil Shatter</strong></p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode defeats Phil Shatter in 12 minutes by pinfall after hitting a roode awakening.</strong> <strong>(57)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Backstage Showing Pentagon JR and LA Park speaking Spanish to each other.</strong> <strong>(20)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Aaron Stevens Promo</strong></p><p>

"The Elegance and destruction of travesty that WCW has withstood in the past is nothing compared to what Aaron Stevens can do in this company once he gets his hands on the WCW Championship. I will redefine glory to this dump of a company and bring it straight to the top." <strong>(62)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Nick Aldis Promo</strong></p><p>

"The Legacy of WCW is all that matters and the legacy that I can establish by becoming WCW Champion. I have been a world champion before and carried a company on my back and this is a company I want to the same for and bring it to levels that I could only dream!" <strong>(48)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title Qualifier: Aaron Stevens vs Nick Aldis</strong></p><p>

<strong>Aaron Stevens defeats Nick Aldis in 15 minutes by pinfall after hitting the elbow of distain.</strong> <strong>(47)</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Angle: Stanley Combs Promo</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

"What an amazing first night back on the map for WCW! We have had our four qualifiers for next weeks fatal four way to crown our first WCW World Heavyweight Champion! Next week It will be for the WCW Title: Bobby Roode vs Aaron Stevens vs Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett!" <strong>(49)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Overall Show Rating: 49</strong></p>

Wednesday Night Nitro June week 4

WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro

Attendance: 4885

TV: 1.35 1,012,630 Viewers Live on Fox

Pre Show:

Shawn Hernandez defeats Brian Myers (34)

Adam Cole Promo (48)

Rhino defeated Sonjay Dutt and Chris Sabin (51)

Angle: Stanley Combs Promo (17)

"Last week WCW was brought back to life to the wrestling world! With a huge success last week for WCW and for the WCW faithful we can now move forward on our goals and further success. Last week our main focus was finding a WCW World Heavyweight Champion and at the end of the night tonight we will have that champion crowned. But tonight lets focus on the matters at hand, first of all I'm here to announce WCW will be going live on PPV for the first time in 15 years in July for Battle at the Beach! Now as for tonight we need to start the process of finding our WCW United States Champion, and I'm all for equal opportunity so what we are going to do is have a 16 man tournament that will begin tonight and wrap up at Battle at the Beach where the finals will take place where we can crown our first WCW United States Champion."

US Title 1st Round: Alex Shelley vs Homicide (44)

Alex Shelley defeats Homicide in 12 minutes by pinfall after hitting sliced bread.

Angle: Video Showing Aaron Stevens, Cody Rhodes, Bobby Roode, and Bad News Barrett arriving earlier! (54)

Angle: Mr. Anderson Promo (41)

"Mr. Anderson the man who was supposed to be in the main event fighting for the WCW Title is once again screwed over but that ok, because tonight I will start my journey to become to WCW US Champion and bring greatness to that championship."

US Title 1st Round: Mr. Anderson vs LA Park (45)

Mr. Anderson defeats LA Park in 9 minutes by pinfall after the mic check.

Angle: Aaron Stevens Promo (57)

"Tonight The Intellectual Savior Aaron Stevens becomes the first WCW World Heavyweight Champion, tonight is about breaking glass ceilings and proving themselves once and for all."

Tag Match: Cryme Tyme vs Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco (31)

Cryme Tyme defeats Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff in 9 minutes by pinfall after shad pins brisco after a powerbomb.

Angle: Cody Rhodes Promo (64)

"Cody Rhodes the WCW World Heavyweight Champion tonight that dream becomes a reality when I get to create my own legacy here in WCW with support from my family and fans, this one is for you."

US Title 1st Round: Dameon Duke vs Tomasso Ciampa (32)

Dameon Duke defeats Tomasso Ciampa in 7 minutes by pinfall after hitting a party foul.

Angle: Hype Video for Mike Knox (47)

Angle: Bobby Roode Promo (65)

"The It Factor of professional wrestling needs to be the face of WCW by winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Tonight I need to cement my legacy in the professional wrestling world by becoming the first WCW Champion."

US Title 1st Round: Phil Shatter vs TJ Perkins (38)

Phil Shatter defeats TJ Perkins in 10 minutes by pinfall after Shatter hit PTSD on Perkins.

Angle: Bad News Barrett Promo (58)

"This is it WCW the dawn of the new era is truly tonight when the first WCW Champion is crowned here on Nitro. However I'm afraid I've got some bad news! Its going to be me!"

Angle: Hype Video for main event (50)

WCW Championship: Bobby Roode vs Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett vs Aaron Stevens (58)

Bad News Barrett defeats Roode, Stevens, Rhodes in 25 minutes by pinfall after a bull hammer to Cody Rhodes.

Angle: Bad News Barrett Title Celebration (68)

Rating: 57

<p>Wednesday Night Nitro July week 1</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro </strong></p><p><strong>

Location: Medler Field, University Park, Pennsylvania </strong></p><p><strong>

Attendance: 47740 </strong></p><p><strong>

TV: 1.50 1,131,370 Viewers Live on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Opening Sequence and Announcers welcome to show.</strong></p><p>

"Hello everyone and Welcome Wednesday Night Nitro I am Stanley Combs the Principal Owner of WCW alongside me as always the Coach and Christy Hemee."</p><p>

"Thats right Stanley what a huge show we have planned tonight off of the heels of last weeks historic Nitro!" <strong>(29)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Video Recap of Bad News Barrett winning WCW Title</strong> <strong>(53)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 1: Nick Aldis vs Shawn Hernandez (43)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis defeats shawn hernandez in 12 minutes after a spinebuster</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Video Showing The new WCW Champion Bad news Barrett arriving earlier today</strong> <strong>(64)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Adam Cole Promo</strong> <strong>(38)</strong></p><p>

"Brian Myers you and I are no strangers to each other and last week all of you saw it you tried to end my career to stop me from beating you. Well tonight I get to defeat you and move on in the US Title tournament"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 1: Adam Cole vs Brian Myers</strong></p><p>

<strong>Brian Myers defeats Adam Cole by rollup in 9 minutes</strong> <strong>(48)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Brian Myers goes to shake Adam cole's hand but Adam Cole cheap shots him</strong> <strong>(42)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bad News Barrett Title Celebration</strong> <strong>(77)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle:</strong> Stanley Combs interrupts the celebration and announces number one contenders match tonight and the winner will face Bad News Barrett for the WCW Title at Battle at the Beach, they are Bobby Roode vs Aaron Stevens vs Cody Rhodes" <strong>(45)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Mike Knox Hype Video</strong> <strong>(47)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 1: Sonjay Dutt vs Pentagon JR</strong></p><p><strong>

Pentagon Jr defeats Sonjay Dutt by pinfall in 9 minutes</strong> <strong>(35)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Cryme Backstage Rapping to the extras</strong> <strong>(40)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Rhino Promo</strong> <strong>(48)</strong></p><p>

"I'm the Man Beast Rhino! A former ECW Champion and Original and tonight I go against Chris Sabin a Flippy do guy who I will hit with the GORE GORE GORE!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 1: Rhino vs Chris Sabin (54)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino defeats Chris Sabin by pinfall in 12 minutes after a Gore.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bracket is shown for US Title (38)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino vs Dameon Duke</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick aldis vs Pentagon JR</strong></p><p><strong>

Mr Anderson vs Brian Myers</strong></p><p><strong>

Alex Shelley vs Phil Shatter!"</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TJ Perkins vs LA PARK (35)</strong></p><p><strong>

TJ Perkins defeats LA Park in 9 minutes with a cheap rollup</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4 way Dance: Alex Shelley vs Homicide vs Mr Anderson vs Tomasso Ciampa</strong></p><p><strong>

Mr Anderson defeats Ciampa in 12 minutes with a mic check.</strong> <strong>(41)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Cody Rhodes Warming up</strong> <strong>(58)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3 way Dance #1 Contenders Match: Cody Rhodes vs Bobby Roode vs Aaron Stevens</strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes defeated Aaron Stevens in 18 minutes by pinfall after crossroads</strong> <strong>(57)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Cody Rhodes Celebration</strong> <strong>(51)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bad News Barrett Cody Rhodes Confrontation</strong> <strong>(62)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 60</strong></p>

<p>Good start, keep it up. I'm liking that your dynasty is all text. That's how I originally wanted to do mine, but the feedback I got was that you'd draw more followers and more comments if you added graphics. But I applaud you for going all text, it does make it so much simpler.</p><p> </p><p>

Good choice making Bad News Barrett your first WCW champion.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42252" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good start, keep it up. I'm liking that your dynasty is all text. That's how I originally wanted to do mine, but the feedback I got was that you'd draw more followers and more comments if you added graphics. But I applaud you for going all text, it does make it so much simpler.<p> </p><p> Good choice making Bad News Barrett your first WCW champion.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thank you, and I wanted to go with the all text approach it's just the way I find it to be more efficient for me. I'm right now on the rate of posting 2 shows a day so hopefully I can get at least one more up before end of the night.</p>

<p>Backstage Incidents</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Backstage Incident!</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Internal Reports Leaked Mr. Anderson has tested positive for steroids, no comment from WCW Management</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Internal Reports Leaked Dameon Duke has tested positive for soft drugs, no comment from WCW Management</strong></p>

<p>Wednesday Night Nitro July Week 2</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: Morrison Stadium, Omaha Nebraska</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 5203</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV: 1.29 970,760 viewers live on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Opening Sequence and Announcers welcome to Show!</strong> <strong>(36)</strong></p><p>

"Hello everyone and Welcome Wednesday Night Nitro I am Stanley Combs the Principal Owner of WCW alongside me as always the Coach and Christy Hemee."</p><p>

"Thats right Stanley what a huge show we have planned tonight off of the heels of last weeks Nitro!" We crowned a number one contender for the WCW Title and by end of tonight we will have final four in the US Title tournament."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 2: Alex Shelley vs Phil Shatter (37)</strong></p><p><strong>

Phil Shatter defeats Alex Shelley by pinfall in 12 minutes after hitting PTSD on Shelley</strong> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Angle: Mike Knox Promo (48)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Highlight on Screen of US Title Bracket (43)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 2: Rhino vs Dameon Duke (54)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino defeats Dameon Duke by pinfall in 12 minutes following a gore</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Stanley Combs Announcement: (18)</strong></p><p>

"Ladies and Gentleman I'm so excited to make this announcement about our PPV in 2 weeks Bash at the Beach. I was able to come to terms with other management to allow an 8 team invitational for the PPV to crown our first WCW Tag Team Champions. So far the teams entering are LAX, MCMG, Cryme Tyme, The Tradition, and LA Park / Pentagon JR, the other 3 teams will be announced at the PPV."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bobby Roode Promo (48)</strong></p><p>

"The It factor of professional wrestling cannot sleep and cannot eat knowing I failed to win the WCW Championship but not only that but losing a second opportunity to become number one contender, tonight things start to turn around for Bobby Roode"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode vs Sonjay Dutt w/ So Cal Val (49)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bobby Roode defeats Sonjay Dutt by pinfall in 10 minutes after a rude awakening</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Motor City Machine Guns Backstage (42)</strong></p><p>

"Even though Alex came up short tonight in the US Title tournament we are so excited to enter our names into the WCW Tag Team invitational and give us the opportunity to become the WCW tag team Champs"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 2: Mr. Anderson vs Brian Myers (41)</strong></p><p><strong>

Mr. Anderson defeats Brian Myers by pinfall when Adam Cole attacked Myers leading to the pinfall in 9 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: LAX Backstage (49)</strong></p><p>

"LAX since day one of existence has been making moves and causing mayhem where ever we have gone, nothing changes here in WCW. We are entering the WCW tag team invitational with one goal in mind winning the WCW tag team titles."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title Round 2: Nick Aldis vs Pentagon JR (40)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis defeats Pentagon Jr by pinfall in 10 minutes following a spinebuster</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Brawl (44)</strong></p><p><strong>

As Magnus is getting to his feet MR. Anderson hits the ring and attacks him, this causes Phil Shatter to hit the ring and fight him off he turns however into a GORE! Rhino is left Standing Tall!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Updated Bracket for the US Title: (46)</strong></p><p><strong>

Mr. Anderson vs Nick Aldis</strong></p><p><strong>

Phil Shatter vs Rhino</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Sit down interview Christy Hemee with The Tradition (32)</strong></p><p>

"Thank you for sitting down with me tonight Wes and Garrett, I just want to get some thoughts from you guys about the tag team invitational and also some insight on the tag team name"</p><p>

<strong>Wes Brisco:</strong> "Well Christy Garrett and I both come from a storied past in the wrestling industry and we both see ourselves as failures to our fathers before us by not releasing that information."</p><p>

<strong>Garrett:</strong> "We want everyone to know our bloodlines made us destined for this business and no one can stop that" Now as for this tag team invitational for the WCW Tag Team Titles we will enter as The Tradition we will leave as NEW WCW Tag Team Champions The Tradition!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>LA Park vs Tomasso Ciampa (37)</strong></p><p>

<strong>LA Park defeats Tomasso Ciampa by pinfall in 8 minutes with a shining wizard</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Angle: WCW Champion Bad News Barrett Promo (72)</strong></p><p>

"My name is Bad News Barrett and I am your WCW Champion! Get used to it. Last week we witnessed the third generation silver spoon pretty boy Cody Rhodes defeat Aaron Stevens and Bobby Roode, impressive. But Cody I want you to understand I"ve Got Some Bad News! You will not defeat me! As for tonight I will take a nice seat next to the Coach over there and watch your match against Aaron Stevens."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes vs Aaron Stevens (45)</strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes defeats Aaron Stevens by pinfall in 17 minutes following a cross roads</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Post Match (58)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett hits the ring and lays out Cody Rhodes with the WCW Title! He then stands over him with the WCW Title high above his head as WCW Nitro comes to a close.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 53</strong></p>

<p>WCW Bash at The Beach</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Updated Card for WCW: Bash at The Beach</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title: Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett*</strong></p><p>

<strong> The finals of US Title Tournament</strong></p><p>

<strong> WCW Tag Title Invitational</strong></p>

<p>WCW News and Reports</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW News</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Entering Tag Team Invitational will be BEST Friends (Trent Barreta and Chuck Taylor) </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

2 More Teams to be announced soon...</p>

<p>Wednesday Night Nitro July Week 3</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: Reilly Center ST. Bonaventure, New York</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 4835</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV:1.41 1,063,870 Viewers on Fox </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Pre Show:</p><p>

Lax vs LA Park / Pentagon JR</p><p>

LAX defeated LA Park in 10 minutes by pinfall (46)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Opening Sequence and Announcers Welcome fans to the show! (30)</strong></p><p>

"Welcome to Wednesday Night Nitro I'm Stanley Combs with me as always the Coach! Coach tonight we find out who the final two will be to face off at Bash at the Beach for the WCW US Title!"</p><p>

"Stanley that is correct! I'm so excited we are only 2 weeks away from Bash at the Beach!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Cody Rhodes Promo (61)</strong></p><p>

" Last week was step one on the path to become WCW World Champion. Last week however Bad News Barrett decided to take it upon himself to first be at commentary during the match which is fine since all he likes to do is talk about himself, but after the match when he struck me in the face with the WCW Title was the final straw. Bad News Barrett at Bash at the Beach I will defeat you and become the WCW Champion!"</p><p>

(Bad News Barrett interrupts)</p><p>

"Sorry Cody but I'm afraid I've got some bad news see tonight you have a match against the it factor Bobby Roode, and well if you get through him then I will face you at Bash at the Beach but I wouldn't count on it."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Semi Final US Title: Rhino vs Phil Shatter (52)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino defeats Phil Shatter by pinfall in 14 minutes following a gore.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Announcement of the Head Hunters Entering the Tag Team Invitational</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sonjay Dutt / Cryme Tyme vs Tj Perkins / The Tradition (36)</strong></p><p><strong>

Garrett Bischoff defeats JTG in 10 minutes by rollup</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Angle: Nick Aldis Promo (54)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight Mr.Anderson its just you who stands in my way on my path to the US Title, Nothing Personal just wrong place wrong time"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Mike Knox Video (49)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mike Knox vs JD Maverick (31)</strong></p><p><strong>

Mike Knox defeats JD Maverick by pinfall in 7 minutes by powerbomb</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Adam Cole Promo (76)</strong></p><p>

"Shut your mouths Adam Cole the Future of Professional Wrestling is talking! Many people here in WCW don't like me and that's fine by me being the future of a company doesn't make friends it creates legends. Adam Cole is here to make sure WCW reclaims its greatness and the only way that happens is when Adam Cole becomes WCW Champion"</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Angle: Adam Cole Challenges Brian Myers to match (59)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>"Brian Myers get out here, I'm Challenging you to a one on one match at Bash at the Beach."</p><p>

(Brian Myers comes out)</p><p>

"I Accept"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aaron Stevens vs Dameon Duke (42)</strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron Stevens defeats Dameon Duke in 10 minutes by pinfall after elbow of distain.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Mr. Anderson Promo (54)</strong></p><p>

"Mr... Anderson. Will defeat Nick Aldis and become the first WCW US Champion and there is nothing all you fans can do about stopping this a**hole becoming champion."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Semi Final US Title: Mr. Anderson vs Nick Aldis (53)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis defeats Mr. Anderson by pinfall after a spinebuster</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Angle: Nick Aldis turns around into a GORE! from Rhino, Rhino says "Ill see you at Bash at the Beach" (54)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kevin Kiley vs Tomasso Ciampa (13)</strong></p><p><strong>

Kevin Kiley defeats Ciampa by pinfall in 9 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Cody Rhodes Promo (59)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight Bad News Barrett wants to stack the deck again by putting Bobby Roode in my way, that's fine. Tonight I prove again why I am the next WCW Champion"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes vs Bobby Roode (55)</strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes defeats Bobby Roode by pinfall in 17 minutes following cross roads</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: (60) Bad News Barrett goes to attack Cody Rhodes misses and is stuck in Crossroads Cody leaves him laying holding the WCW Title high in the air.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 58</strong></p>

<p>WCW News!</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW News!</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Bullet Club (Cody Hall and Fale Simitaitoko) have entered the Tag Team Invitational at Bash at the Beach!</strong></p>

<p>Updated WCW Bash at the Beach Card</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Bash at the Beach Card</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title: Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett*</strong></p><p><strong>

WCW US Title: Nick Aldis vs Rhino</strong></p><p><strong>

Brian Myers vs Adam Cole</strong></p><p><strong>

1st RD Tag Invitational matches: </strong></p><p><strong>

LAX vs Cryme Tyme</strong></p><p><strong>

Motor City Machine Guns vs Bullet Club</strong></p><p><strong>

The Headhunters vs LA Park / Pentagon JR</strong></p><p><strong>

Best Friends vs The Tradition</strong></p>

<p>Wednesday Night Nitro July Week 4</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: US Century Bank Arena, Miami, Florida</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 4835</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV: 1.38 1,037,380 Viewers live on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Opening Sequence and Announcers Open Show (28)</strong></p><p>

"Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Wednesday Night Nitro! The final Nitro before Bash at the Beach live on PPV!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Stanley Combs Promo: (21)</strong></p><p>

"The Tag Team invitational is a crucial part of the Bash at the Beach PPV and tonight I'm going to announce the first round matches for the invitational. The matches are as follows:</p><p>

Best friends vs The Tradition</p><p>

MCMG vs Bullet Club</p><p>

Cryme Tyme vs LAX</p><p>

The Underground vs The Headhunters"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kevin Kiley vs Adam Cole (47)</strong></p><p><strong>

Adam Cole defeats Kiley by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Post Match attack on Adam Cole by Brian Myers (28)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Jonathan Coachman interviews Nick Aldis and Rhino: (49)</strong></p><p>

"I'm the coach sitting here with the two men who will go head to head to crown the first WCW US Champion the man to my left Nick Aldis and to my right the man beast Rhino."</p><p>

Nick Aldis: Thank you coach, Rhino for the past two weeks you have laid me out with your GORE, but that doesn't change the fact that Nick Aldis will be walking out Bash at the Beach the first US Champion."</p><p>

Rhino: Nick, when will you learn and understand I'm not here for talking I'm here to fight when I want, and who I want and at Bash at the Beach your just another victim in my path."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode vs Mr. Anderson (59)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bobby Roode defeats Mr. Anderson by pinfall in 12 minutes following a rude awakening</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Aaron Stevens hits the ring and Mr. Anderson and Stevens attack Bobby Roode (46)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Phil Shatter / MCMG vs LAX and Tomasso Ciampa (41)</strong></p><p><strong>

Alex Shelley pins homicide in 10 minutes following sliced bread</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bobby Roode Promo: (63)</strong></p><p>

"Anderson, Stevens I don't know why you guys are trying to take me out, but I don't care Anderson I'm calling you out Bash at the Beach see you there A**hole."</p><p>

</p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Mike Knox vs Sonjay Dutt (34)</strong></p><p><strong>

Mike Knox pins Sonjay Dutt in 10 minutes following a powerbomb</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bad News Barrett Promo: (72)</strong></p><p>

"Everyone please bow to the man who is leading WCW to the promise land, your WCW Champion Bad News Barrett, now I have my contract signing with Cody Rhodes later on for Bash at the Beach but I couldn't help myself but let you people see the true star of WCW until then. For all you people who don't think I can't lead this company to the next level I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you I will."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pentagon JR vs Rhino (54)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino defeats Pentagon JR by pinfall in 10 minutes following a GORE</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tradition / TJ Perkins vs Cryme Tyme / LA Park (36)</strong></p><p><strong>

Garrett Bischoff pins LA Park in 12 minutes with a rollup and feet on the rope</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle: Bad News Barrett and Cody Rhodes Contract Signing for Bash at the Beach (45)</strong></p><p><strong>

The Exchange of insults from the past weeks, leads to no words from either competitor but two simple signatures.</strong></p><p><strong>

(Cody Rhodes Jumps the table and attacks Bad News Barrett!)</strong></p><p><strong>

The Brawl continues all around the ring side area until security can come in and hold these men back!</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Rating: 52</strong></p>

<p>WCW: Bash at The Beach</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Bash at The Beach</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: USF Sun Dome, Miami Florida</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 9393</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>PPV: 0.95 476,900 buys</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Opening Sequence and Announcers Open</strong> <strong>(24)</strong></p><p>

"This is insane here tonight in the USF Sun Dome live on PPV for Bash at The Beach, this place is buzzing! What a show we have planned up I cant wait to the get to the action!"</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Tag Team Invitational Round 1: Motor City Machine Guns vs Bullet Club (40)</strong></p><p><strong>

Chris Sabin defeats Cody Hall by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Tag Team Invitational Round 1: The Tradition vs Best Friends (40)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Wes Brisco defeats Trent by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Invitational Round 1: LAX vs Cryme Tyme (44)</strong></p><p><strong>

Homicide defeats JTG by pinfall in 12 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Invitational Round 1: The Headhunters vs LA Park / Pentagon JR (26)</strong></p><p><strong>

Headhunter A defeats LA Park by pinfall in 9 minutes</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Hype Video recapping both Rhino and Nick Aldis journey to the finals of the US Title Tournament (46)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW US Title: Nick Aldis vs Rhino (49)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis defeats Rhino by pinfall in 18 minutes following a spinebuster</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nick Aldis clutches the newly won US Title as he celebrates with the fans in the front row around the ring (54)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Invitational Round 2: LAX vs The Tradition (43)</strong></p><p><strong>

Homicide defeats Brisco by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Invitational Round 2: The Headhunters vs Motor City Machine Guns (36)</strong></p><p><strong>

Alex Shelley defeats Headhunter B by rollup in 9 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode backstage for a promo: (53)</strong></p><p>

"Mr Anderson, Understand that I am no easy path to the top of the mountain and you damn sure know I will hurt you, as for your new alliance with Aaron Stevens well I have had my back up against the wall before what else is new"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode vs Mr. Anderson (59)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bobby Roode defeats MR. Anderson by DQ when Aaron Stevens attacks Bobby roode in 20 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Video Recapping Lax and Motor City Machine Guns (35)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Tag Team Titles: LAX vs Motor City Machine Guns (52)</strong></p><p><strong>

Homicide defeats Sabin after Hernandez hits Sabin with the title in 14 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match LAX Celebrates way over top to the loud boos and dismay of the crowd (43)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Adam Cole backstage promo on Brian Myers (41)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight the journey of Adam Cole begins with a victory over Brian Myers and my quest to the top of WCW. Brian learn the lesson being taught to you, I am the future and you are just a stepping stone."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Adam Cole vs Brian Myers</strong></p><p><strong>

Adam Cole defeats Brian Myers by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Video Package for Cody Rhodes and Bad News Barrett (56)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett talking before entering the arena (67)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight I show to Cody Rhodes and to the fans of WCW that Bad News Barrett is the man who runs this place and that no one will stop me from doing so."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title: Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett* (56)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bad News Barrett retains the WCW Title by pinfall in 28 minutes following 2 bull hammer elbows</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Bad News Barrett celebrates the retaining of The WCW Title with an over the top confetti falling celebration (76)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 58</strong></p>

<p>WCW News</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW News and Rumors</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>According to reports WCW has come to terms with 4 talents from New Japan Pro Wrestling. WCW has not commented on the matter.</strong></p>

<p>Wednesday Night Nitro August Week 1</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: Edward A LeLacheur Park, Lowell, Massachusetts</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 4872</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV: 1.50 1,131,210 Viewers on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening Sequence and Announcers open the show (38)</strong></p><p>

"Welcome to the first WCW Wednesday Night Nitro after a historic Bash at the Beach where we saw champions crowned and WCW Champion Bad News Barrett retain over Cody Rhodes! What is in store for tonight."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett Promo (84)</strong></p><p>

"People of WCW and fans of WCW I am here as your reigning and defending WCW Champion, Bad News Barrett. Now that I am finished with that pretty boy Cody Rhodes I'm willing to take the next few weeks off thank you very much."</p><p>

<strong>(Stanley Combs interrupts) (54)</strong></p><p>

"NO, no, no, Bad News Barrett that is not going to happen. Last Sunday you defeated Cody Rhodes in one hell of a main event and I don't know about all of you but I want to see that one more time. So, as The Great American Bash Bad News Barrett you will once again defend your WCW Title against Cody Rhodes."</p><p>

<strong>Stanley Combs Announces match tonight (46)</strong></p><p>

"As for tonight Bad News Barrett you are going one on one with Phil Shatter in the main event!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rhino vs Chuck Taylor (48)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino defeats Chuck Taylor by pinfall in 10 minutes following a GORE</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Motor City Machine Guns vs The Tradition (43)</strong></p><p><strong>

Alex Shelley defeats Wes Brisco by pinfall in 12 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match: Motor City Machine Guns grab the mic (39)</strong></p><p>

"LAX we both know that both of us went through hell to be in the finals of the Tag Team Invitational and we think with both teams at full strength we can tear the house down, so at Great American Bash what do you say LAX. LAX vs Motor City Machine Guns for the WCW Titles?" No response.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes vs Adam Cole (47)</strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes defeats Adam Cole by pinfall in 10 minutes following Crossroads</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post match: Bad News Barrett lays out Cody Rhodes (58) </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens come to the ring with Microphones in hand (61)</strong></p><p>

"Last Sunday at Bash at the Beach we taught Bobby Roode a simple lesson, one does not mess with Aaron Stevens and MR...... Anderson.</p><p>

(Bobby Roode interrupts)</p><p>

"The lesson you taught me is that you two A**holes can't fight your own battles and have to use each other to stop yourselves from losing, so here is my proposal Aaron Stevens you stopped me from defeating Mr. Anderson so tonight I kick your A**."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brian Myers vs Kevin Kiley vs Mike Knox (37)</strong></p><p><strong>

Mike Knox defeats Kevin Kiley by pinfal in 9 minutes following a powerbomb</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nick Aldis Promo with the WCW US Title (64)</strong></p><p>

"First of all thank you to all of you who supported me on the road to capturing this WCW United States Championship. A title that even though I'm from a different country I will defend with honor and respect."</p><p>

(Aldis turns around into a GORE from Rhino)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rhino puts Nick Aldis up on a table and piledrives him through it. (52)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aaron Stevens vs Bobby Roode (60)</strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron Stevens defeats Bobby Roode in 14 minutes due to Mr. Anderson's distraction</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match: Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens attack Bobby Roode until security hits the ring and stops them. (44)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett backstage Promo (59)</strong></p><p>

"So Stanley Combs wants me to first of all defend my title again against Cody Rhodes and now tonight face Phil Shatter, this is not justice, I will not deal with this."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett vs Phil Shatter (52)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bad News Barrett defeats Phil Shatter by pinfall in 14 minutes after a bull hammer</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match: Cody Rhodes hits the ring and hits Bad News Barrett with Crossroads (63)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 63</strong></p>

<p>Wednesday Night Nitro August Week 2</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: McCastland Field House, Norman, Oklahoma</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 4733</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV: 1.46 1,097,230 Viewers Live on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening Sequence</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes walks down the ramp and asks for a microphone (68)</strong></p><p>

"At Bash at the Beach, I went into my match for the WCW Title against Bad News Barrett with so many thoughts going through my head about family legacies, and what it would mean for Cody Rhodes to be WCW Champion. Ultimately, that over thinking is what hurt me the most against Bad News Barrett. This time at The Great American Bash I'm going in with a chip on my shoulder with the sole intent is to walk out WCW Champion."</p><p>

<strong>(Bad News Barrett Music Hits) (83)</strong></p><p>

"Cody Rhodes you know better than anyone that I won't just give someone a title shot, no. Last week I went to Stanley Combs and demanded a fair fight for The Great American Bash. What I mean Cody is if I'm putting my title on the line your putting something on the line too. At The Great American Bash Cody if you lose you will never get to challenge for the WCW Title as long as I'm Champion."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW US Title: TJ Perkins vs Nick Aldis* (49)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis retains the US Title by pinfall in 9 minutes following a spinebuster</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>After the Match Nick Aldis turns around into a GORE! The second week in a row where Nick Aldis has been victim of a vicious GORE! Rhino stands over Aldis with the US Title in hand (59)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. Anderson comes down to the ring. (58)</strong></p><p>

"My name is Mr...........Anderson! There seems to be this one pest here in WCW who I feel needs to be taken out of his misery. Bobby Roode you did this to yourself, and Aaron and I will eliminate you."</p><p>

<strong>(Bobby Roode Music hits however its Aaron Stevens making fun of Bobby Roode)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sonjay Dutt w/ So Cal Val vs Adam Cole (46)</strong></p><p><strong>

Adam Cole defeats Sonjay Dutt by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Motor City Machine Guns come down to the ring (38)</strong></p><p>

"Last week we challenged LAX to one more match for WCW Tag Team Titles, however there was no answer, so once again LAX we want our match at The Great American Bash."</p><p>

<strong>(LAX attacks MCMG from behind and accept the challenge) (37)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens are backstage (65)</strong></p><p>

"Did everyone see the disgrace Bobby Roode is earlier tonight? If you enjoyed that watch what I do to Brian Myers when I embarrass him in that ring."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. Anderson vs Brian Myers (44)</strong></p><p><strong>

Mr. Anderson defeats Brian Myers by pinfall in 10 mintues</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Following the pinfall Aaron Stevens and Mr. Anderson are putting the boots to Myers when Bobby Roode hits the ring leaving them to get out of dodge. (46)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode grabs a mic and lays out a challenge next week Bobby Roode and Brian Myers vs Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens (52)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage we see Cryme Tyme making battle raps and insulting certain wrestlers when The Tradition hear their names and challenge them to a match. (33)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tomasso Ciampa vs Phil Shatter (42)</strong></p><p><strong>

Phil Shatter defeats Tomasso Ciampa by pinfall in 8 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cryme Tyme vs The Tradition (40)</strong></p><p><strong>

Cryme Tyme defeats The Tradition by pinfall in 12 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage So Cal Val is looking into the mirror when TJ Perkins enters the room and starts flirting with her, this leads to Sonjay Dutt getting inbetween them. (39)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett backstage (48)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight Kevin Kiley gets what everyone else in WCW is getting and that is bad news from the bull hammer."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett vs Kevin Kiley (56)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bad News Barrett defeats Kevin Kiley by pinfall in 12 minutes following a bull hammer</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes hits the ring but Bad News Barrett bails and both men stare each other down from a far as the show ends (64)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Rating: 65</strong></p>

<p>WCW Wednesday Night Nitro August Week 3</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: BGSU Bowling Green, Ohio</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 5000</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV: 1.35 1,019,740 Viewers live on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening Sequence</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes enters the arena and asks for a microphone.(45)</strong></p><p>

"Last week Bad News Barrett showed the first signs of cracking under the pressure of losing the WCW Title to me at The Great American Bash. Tonight however I know Bad News Barrett won't wrestle me, but someone back there must be itching for an opportunity."</p><p>

<strong>(Bad News Barrett enters the arena with LAX)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>"Tonight Cody Rhodes you get the honor of facing off against the WCW Tag Team Champions LAX, and while I watch them destroy you I will enjoy a good ol beverage."</p><p>

<strong>(Motor City Machine Guns Enter)</strong></p><p>

"Now wait a minute this whole handicap match thing is not going to work on us, LAX you want to jump us from behind? Fine. Tonight Cody Rhodes teams with the Motor City Machine Guns vs Bad news Barrett and LAX."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Underground vs Tomasso Ciampa / Mike Knox (39)</strong></p><p><strong>

The Underground defeats Mike Knox and Tomasso Ciampa by pinfall on Ciampa in 9 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>During The Underground Celebration the Light goes Out!... Lights come back on in the ring are The OMEGA Men Fale Simitaitoko and Toma Tonga! They layout the Underground in grueling fashion, showing they have arrived in WCW!(20)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage earlier Trent makes his way into the office of Stanley Combs (28)</strong></p><p>

"Stanley give me an opportunity to showcase my skills and worth to WCW, you saw what I can do in a tag team let me showcase as a singles competitor."</p><p>

Stanley: "Alright Trent WCW is the land of opportunity tonight you will go one on one with Adam Cole."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Trent vs Adam Cole (42)</strong></p><p><strong>

Trent defeats Adam Cole by pinfall with a surprise rollup in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage we see Bobby Roode and Brian Myers in the locker room as Christee Hemee walks in. (57)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight Bobby Roode has got back up in the form of Brian Myers, no more of this 2 on 1 non sense Aaron Stevens and MR. Anderson I hope you are ready for an a** kicking of a life time."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rhino walks down to the ring as he requested this time to speak (54)</strong></p><p>

"Nick Aldis we both know that I plowed right through that US Title tournament and I'll give you credit you did quite well for yourself, but lets not over estimate that at Bash at the Beach I gave you a beating of a lifetime, and I'm always one GORE away from becoming US Champion."</p><p>

<strong>(Nick Aldis Music hits)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis sprints into the ring and starts hammering away at rhino as these men are brawling all around the ring! Security tries to get between them but they can only do so much. Nick Aldis runs off Rhino and stands tall displaying the US title. (56)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens attack Brian Myers attacking his arm and slamming into multiple weapons and steel. (44) </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kevin Kiley vs Sonjay Dutt vs TJ Perkins (41)</strong></p><p><strong>

Kevin Kiley defeats Sonjay Dutt by pinfall in 12 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens stand their very cocky looking (52)</strong></p><p>

"Well Bobby Roode so much for that backup because of what we did your boy Brian Myers won't be using that left arm for much, Bobby Roode good luck against 2 of the best WCW has to offer."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Video showing what Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens did to Brian Myers earlier in the night injuring his arm. (56)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cameras cut to Bobby Roode talking to Brian Myers in the trainers room (57)</strong></p><p>

"Hey man I completely understand if you can't get through this tonight.</p><p>

Myers: No Bobby whether I'm hurt or not I will not let these two A**holes get the upper hand. Tonight we finish this!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. Anderson / Aaron Stevens vs Bobby Roode / Brian Myers (56)</strong></p><p><strong>

Mr. Anderson defeats Brian Myers by pinfall in 14 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage Cody Rhodes and Motor City Machine Guns (49)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight all 3 of us get our hands on men who have slithered and found a way to win those WCW Championships, tonight we prove with no doubt that at The Great American Bash, Cody Rhodes and The Motor City Machine Guns walk out as champions."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett and LAX backstage (44)</strong></p><p>

"First of all move the camera back so you can see all this WCW gold, Cody and Motor City Machine Guns I hope you understand that Bad News Barrett and LAX are the most dangerous 3 people here in WCW. Simply we are the best wrestlers from our respective countries and what better than to represent our countries by kicking Americas A**."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes and Motor City Machine Guns vs Bad News Barrett and LAX (55)</strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes defeats Bad News Barrett by pinfall in 15 minutes </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

After the match the action doesn't stop the chaos continues all 6 men are brawling all around the arena. LAX and MCMG are up in the crowd brawling as Cody Rhodes and Bad News Barrett are brawling all around ringside. The continues as the show comes to a close. (42)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 55</strong></p>

<p>WCW Wednesday Night Nitro August Week 4</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: Wednesday Night Nitro</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 4850</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: TD Arena Charleston, South Carolina</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TV:1.49 1,121,240 Viewers live on Fox</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening Sequence</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens enter the arena (76)</strong></p><p>

"So we have gotten word that Bobby Roode could potentially be in line next at the WCW Title over ourselves. Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens do not wait until title opportunities are given we take them so Bobby Roode if you think you are so deserving at a shot come down here so we can take you out and move up into our rightful spots."</p><p>

<strong>(Bobby Roode Music Hits) (66)</strong></p><p>

"Clearly you two don't listen to the words of management here in WCW all that well but since you two don't think I'm worthy of the opportunity fine. Here is my proposal at The Great American Bash I will go one on one with both of you separately if either of you win you will be number one contender."</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Rhino vs Kevin Kiley (52)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino defeats Kevin Kiley by pinfall in 9 minutes following a GORE</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nick Aldis hits the ring and lays out Rhino a sense of payback after these past few weeks. (54)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brian Cage vs Sonjay Dutt (34)</strong></p><p><strong>

Brian Cage defeats Sonjay Dutt by pinfall in 9 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Omega Men backstage (25)</strong></p><p>

"Last week was only the beginning of our destruction here in WCW. We started with the weakest links here in WCW and at The Great American Bash we will finish the weak once and for all."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Sabin vs Homicide (43)</strong></p><p><strong>

Both men are Disqualified in 12 minutes when a full out brawl ensues with the two teams</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The bell is ringing but the brawl continues all the way to the back (31)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Video recap of Bad News Barrett and Cody Rhodes (64)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Adam Cole comes down to the ring (60)</strong></p><p>

"Last week I was embarrassed and humiliated by the no good flash in the pan who can't hack it Trent, Trent I'm challenging you for a rematch tonight!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Adam Cole vs Trent (45)</strong></p><p><strong>

Adam Cole defeats Trent by pinfall in 11 minutes after using the rope for leverage</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Trent grabs a microphone (41)</strong></p><p>

"Alright Cole you can only defeat me when you cheat, this Sunday The Great American Bash lets do this one more time to see who really is better."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode vs Mike Knox (57)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bobby Roode defeats Mike Knox by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Upon the bell ringing Aaron Stevens and Mr. Anderson attack Bobby Roode trying to injure him before Sunday, leaving him laid out and bloody in the ring. (57)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nick Aldis vs Aaron Stevens (63)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis defeats Aaron Stevens in 14 minutes following a DQ when Rhino interferes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rhino waits until Aldis gets to his feet and hits him with a GORE and holds the US Title in the air (54)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stanley Combs is in the ring for the contract signing (56)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bad News Barrett makes his entrance</strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes makes his entrance</strong></p><p>

"Cody Rhodes you understand that once this contract is signed you come to terms that if you lose to Bad News Barrett at The Great American Bash you will not be able to challenge for the WCW Title as long as he is champion."</p><p>

<strong>Cody: </strong>"I understand and sign."</p><p>

"Bad News Barrett you understand the terms to this Sunday's title match where you will put your WCW Title on the line"</p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett</strong>: "I understand and signs"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett cheap shots Cody and all out chaos ensues the brawl goes all around the ring side area wrestlers and security come out to try to stop the chaos between these two.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 66</strong></p>

<p>WCW updated card for The Great American Bash</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Updated Great American Bash Card</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Adam Cole vs Trent</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW US Title: Rhino vs Nick Aldis*</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW Tag Titles: Motor City Machine Guns vs LAX*</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Omega Men vs The Underground</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Bobby Roode vs Aaron Stevens if Roode wins he will face Mr. Anderson later, if Aaron wins he becomes #1 contender </strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW Title: Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett* if Cody loses he can no longer challenge for WCW Title ever again as long as Bad News Barrett is champion</strong></p></div><p></p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>WCW: The Great American Bash August week 4</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW: The Great American Bash</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Location: Lecliar Arena, Bridgeport, Connecticut</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Attendance: 9393</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>PPV: 0.63 319,540 Buys </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening of the show is a hype video displaying the match stipulations of Bobby Roode vs Aaron Stevens and Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett (56)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prior to the event cameras catch a glimpse of the WCW Champion Bad News Barrett arriving to the arena. (71)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The cameras now flash back to the challenger Cody Rhodes arrival to the arena (63)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Tag Team Titles: Motor City Machine Guns vs LAX* (47)</strong></p><p><strong>

Motor City Machine guns defeat LAX and win the Tag titles by pinfall in 14 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Celebration the Motor City Machine Guns proudly holding the WCW Tag Team Titles above their heads as the crowd applauds the new champions. (35)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage Adam Cole has some words before his match with Trent (60)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight Adam Cole avenges the fluke loss at the hands of Trent, and tonight Adam Cole begins his path to super stardom here in WCW."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Adam Cole vs Trent (43)</strong></p><p><strong>

Adam Cole defeats Trent by pinfall in 14 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode backstage before his match with Aaron Stevens (57)</strong></p><p>

"Bobby Roode tonight has a chance to sky rocket to the top of WCW and be WCW Champion, but first I need to get through tonight starting with Aaron Stevens who is certainly a great competitor his actions with Anderson have led to this tonight and I will stop at nothing to get my revenge by beating both of them tonight."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode vs Aaron Stevens (60)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bobby Roode defeats Aaron Stevens by pinfall in 17 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nick Aldis is backstage discussing the final showdown with Rhino (53)</strong></p><p>

"Rhino this battle over who would lead WCW and carry the weight of the US Title needs to end and will end tonight. Whether Rhino wants to admit the facts or not he couldn't beat me to earn this title he won't be defeating me tonight either."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cameras catch up with Rhino before the match (63)</strong></p><p>

"The manbeast tonight becomes the WCW US Champion, Nick Aldis those ribs I have been softening up week after week with a GORE, will be your ultimate demise after you eat another GORE and the referee counts 1 2 3."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>A Hype Video plays recapping all that has gone on between Nick Aldis and Rhino (54)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US Title: Rhino vs Nick Aldis* (60)</strong></p><p><strong>

Nick Aldis retains the US title by pinfall over Rhino in 12 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>After the match Nick Aldis celebrates holding the US Title high in the air and proud (57)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage we see challenger Cody Rhodes warming up for his battle tonight (59)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage the camera cuts to Mr. Anderson talking with Aaron Stevens (70)</strong></p><p>

"Alright Bobby Roode good for you, you got lucky defeating Aaron earlier tonight but do you realistically think you can defeat both of us in the same night? NO! we are both super athletes with the charisma that is to die for, Bobby Roode after I defeat you I will become number one contender and win the WCW Championship."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode vs Mr. Anderson (60)</strong></p><p><strong>

Bobby Roode defeats Mr. Anderson and becomes #1 Contender for the WCW Title, by pinfall in 18 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode stands tall in the ring with emotions coming through to the crowd, Bobby Roode has with stood both Anderson and Stevens for the opportunity of a lifetime! (59)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Omega Men are backstage (31)</strong></p><p>

"WCW we made our presence known as soon as we walked into the building we want the WCW Tag Team Titles but we get it we have to start at the back of the line, so tonight we start by eliminating the Underground, the elimination begins now!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Omega Men vs The Underground (31)</strong></p><p><strong>

Omega Men defeat the Underground by pinfall in 10 minutes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage WCW Champion Bad News Barrett is seen warming up (74)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bad News Barrett looks deeply into the camera (72)</strong></p><p>

"Tonight Cody Rhodes this will be the last time I ever have to deal with you here in WCW because after tonight you will never be allowed to challenge for the WCW Championship again."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cody Rhodes pacing in his locker room (65)</strong></p><p>

"For me this is a proving ground on where I belong on the threshold of WCW. Tonight I put it all on the line at this final opportunity for the WCW Title. Has losing crossed my mind? Of course it has but I can't let that self doubt creep into my head tonight this is my night!"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Title: If Cody Rhodes loses he will not be allowed another WCW Title opportunity as long as Bad News Barrett is champion:</strong></p><p><strong>

Cody Rhodes vs Bad News Barrett*</strong></p><p><strong>

Bad News Barrett defeats Cody Rhodes by pinfall in 26 minutes following 2 bull hammers</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Bad News Barrett celebrates on the stage as a beaten and defeated Cody Rhodes sits in dismay in the ring (75)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 66</strong></p>

Archived