Cverse Pic Packs

Is there anyone out there that downloads all the re-renders, new renders, and alt renders out there that would be willing to release their entire cverse pic pack? I was always very active on the forum except for TEW2013. I have done my best to go back and download as much as I can find but some are gone now. Everytime I see someone post a pic of their game and it has a new picture that I have not seen I feel like I am missing out on something lol.

If anyone has a well organized pictures folder with as many updated pictures as possible I would greatly appreciate it. I am sure there are plenty of others as well.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there anyone out there that downloads all the re-renders, new renders, and alt renders out there that would be willing to release their entire cverse pic pack? I was always very active on the forum except for TEW2013. I have done my best to go back and download as much as I can find but some are gone now. Everytime I see someone post a pic of their game and it has a new picture that I have not seen I feel like I am missing out on something lol. <p> </p><p> If anyone has a well organized pictures folder with as many updated pictures as possible I would greatly appreciate it. I am sure there are plenty of others as well.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have a huge folder, but unfortunately, I don't think I am allowed to release it, because I would have to have the permission of every re-renderer, alter, etc.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="claxton110381" data-cite="claxton110381" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have a huge folder, but unfortunately, I don't think I am allowed to release it, because I would have to have the permission of every re-renderer, alter, etc.</div></blockquote><p> The case is the same with me. I unfortunately didn't keep track on the renderers etc, and even if I want to ask permission, I don't even know whom to ask.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Anggur Merah" data-cite="Anggur Merah" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The case is the same with me. I unfortunately didn't keep track on the renderers etc, and even if I want to ask permission, I don't even know whom to ask.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I kept track of them all, but a few aren't active anymore, which makes it all the harder..</p>

Archived