[RELEASE] T-Zone 2016 Version 1 (August 2016)

Hello everyone and welcome to the first T-Zone release of data for TEW2016. The data is designed to start on August 1st and whilst there are a couple of promotions who have shows over the weekend I was not sure how my time scheduling would be next week so wanted to get it out there.

Lucha Underground and to a certain extent TNA. Title changes are following television rather than tapings seeing as though Ultima Lucha Tres has been filmed already. However in terms of workers anyone who will be in season 3 is on the roster so may be in a sense spoilers but I feel it works best this way.

As always pointed out I make this data primarily for myself and obviously stats themselves can be very subjective so please only give feedback on stats if it is glaringly wrong. However as this is the first release for TEW 2016 there are bound to be a few errors or bumps in the road along the way in terms of obvious things missed for example.

The active promotions in the database are as follows

4 Front Wrestling

AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined

Absolute Intense Wrestling

All Japan Pro-Wrestling

All Star Wrestling

Alpha-1 Wrestling

Asistencia Asesoria Y Administracion

ATTACK! Pro Wrestling

Bellatrix Female Warriors

Beyond Wrestling

Big Japan Pro Wrestling

Capital City Championship Combat

Chaotic Wrestling

CHIKARA

Combat Zone Wrestling

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre

DDT Pro-Wrestling

Desastre Total Ultraviolento

Dragon Gate Pro Wrestling

Elite Championship Wrestling

EVOLVE Wrestling

Full Impact Pro

House of Hardcore

Ice Ribbon

Iconic Heroes of Wrestling Excellence

Inoki Genome Federation

Insane Championship Wrestling

International Pro Wrestling: UK

International Wrestling Syndicate

IWA: Mid South

JWP Joshi Puroresu

Kaientai Dojo

Lucha Libre Elite

Lucha Underground

Michinoku Pro Wrestling

New Generation Wrestling

New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Northern Championship Wrestling

NWA: Smoky Mountain Wrestling

NWA: Vendetta Pro Wrestling

Osaka Pro Wrestling

Oz Academy

Preston City Wrestling

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla

Pro Wrestling ZERO1

PROGRESS Wrestling

Pro-Wrestling NOAH

Pro-Wrestling: EVE

Queens of Combat

REINA Joshi Puroresu

Revolution Pro Wrestling

Ring of Honor

Scottish Wrestling Alliance

Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling

SHIMMER Women Athletes

SHINE Wrestling

Smash Wrestling

Southside Wrestling Entertainment

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Westside Xtreme Wrestling

Women Superstars Uncensored

World Women's Wrestling Diana

World Wonder Ring Stardom

Wrestle-1

WWE

WWE NXT

Total Worker Count: 2744 (85 of which are deceased)

Without further delay here is the data and pictures (Every single in game worker has a picture)

Links (Updated 11/8)

Data: Here

Pictures: Here

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Nice effort Forlan. I never play real world games but I am always interested in reviewing the stats in comparison to the cverse stats. I admit I dont agree with some of it but its all in the eye of the beholder. The best part is you seem to stay consistent so it will be a fair and balanced game world. In the end thats all you can ask for. Are some indy guys rated too high and WWE guys rated too low? Thats always in the eye of the modder. </p><p> </p><p>

Good job though</p>

<p>Thanks for this.. giving it a spin now. I just started up as WWE and thought I would throw thoughts/observations out.</p><p> </p><p>

-David Otunga's contract only allows him to be pushed as a personality. He should have the color role added.</p><p>

-Scott Armstrong's contract only allows him to be pushed as a road agent. I think he is still mainly a ref. I haven't heard of him producing any matches.</p><p>

-Ryan Ward is a lead writer for WWE and pushes as a personality. Typically, if they are not road agents, writers wouldn't really fit into the game.</p><p>

-All Scouting Levels are the same for everyone. I assume this was on purpose, but maybe note for people to play without FOW.</p><p>

-Epico & Primo both are still masked. These should be removed. </p><p>

-Fandango should be heel.</p><p>

-The Andre Battle Royal has a misspelling.</p><p> </p><p>

Again thanks for the hard work. This is a huge mod and I am sure there is a ton of time invested. We appreciate it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungNoble" data-cite="YoungNoble" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for this.. giving it a spin now. I just started up as WWE and thought I would throw thoughts/observations out.<p> </p><p> -David Otunga's contract only allows him to be pushed as a personality. He should have the color role added.</p><p> -Scott Armstrong's contract only allows him to be pushed as a road agent. I think he is still mainly a ref. I haven't heard of him producing any matches.</p><p> -Ryan Ward is a lead writer for WWE and pushes as a personality. Typically, if they are not road agents, writers wouldn't really fit into the game.</p><p> -All Scouting Levels are the same for everyone. I assume this was on purpose, but maybe note for people to play without FOW.</p><p> -Epico & Primo both are still masked. These should be removed. </p><p> -Fandango should be heel.</p><p> -The Andre Battle Royal has a misspelling.</p><p> </p><p> Again thanks for the hard work. This is a huge mod and I am sure there is a ton of time invested. We appreciate it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the feedback, Otunga, Armstrong and masked guys were an oversight as was Fandango. Fixed the other things</p><p> </p><p> Ryan Ward was actually meant to be deleted as he was previously in as head booker of NXT.</p><p> </p><p> As for the fog of war, it is not something I pay much attention to as I play without it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>MVP has 35 in psychology. I assume this is an error. Nothing major.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> EVERY single RW mod iv'e seen released on this board has MVP with 35 Psychology...</p><p> </p><p> Is their some sort of conspiracy against this man by all the real world mod makers?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PGHJuice" data-cite="PGHJuice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>EVERY single RW mod iv'e seen released on this board has MVP with 35 Psychology...<p> </p><p> Is their some sort of conspiracy against this man by all the real world mod makers?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It seems like it lol. I would say it's probably an age factor thing. Personally, I don't think mod makers should bring down non-physical things like psychology because a worker ages. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> On another note, I was playing around with a few saves on this mod last night and I think this mod has some of the best worker stats in RW mods. I'm still on the fence about Generico being best in the world though lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PGHJuice" data-cite="PGHJuice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>EVERY single RW mod iv'e seen released on this board has MVP with 35 Psychology...<p> </p><p> Is their some sort of conspiracy against this man by all the real world mod makers?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Must</p><p> Vanquish</p><p> Psychology?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pike316" data-cite="Pike316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It seems like it lol. I would say it's probably an age factor thing. Personally, I don't think mod makers should bring down non-physical things like psychology because a worker ages. <p> </p><p> </p><p> On another note, I was playing around with a few saves on this mod last night and I think this mod has some of the best worker stats in RW mods. I'm still on the fence about Generico being best in the world though lol.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at the matches he had this year (Nakamura, KO) it's not an unreasonable claim.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-cite="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at the matches he had this year (Nakamura, KO) it's not an unreasonable claim.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could go with best in WWE, but if you watch New Japan (and probably others that I don't even watch) I wouldn't say he is the best. I'd give him a top 15 spot though.</p>

<p>I agree with the others about this mod being great with the stats. I love this more than any of the RW mods from 13 where psychology basically didn't exist outside of WWE and a few TNA people. Look forward to running this one a lot.</p><p> </p><p>

One request I'd make as one of the biggest Lucha Underground in the world outside of California is to give Sexy Star a PPA deal with AAA. That would keep them from signing her to a Written deal as the working agreement only stops that if both companies have contracts with a worker. She's really kind of important to Season 3 of LU. She was the only one that got poached other than Vampiro, which is a slight disappointment but not a huge loss like she is.</p>

<p>So, without starting any drama or a flame war (does that term date me?):</p><p> </p><p>

I know that people enjoy both T-Zone and Fleisch's RWC mods for modern day, but what are the pros and cons of each? I'm trying to decide which, if either, I want to start a game with.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Andylion" data-cite="Andylion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, without starting any drama or a flame war (does that term date me?):<p> </p><p> I know that people enjoy both T-Zone and Fleisch's RWC mods for modern day, but what are the pros and cons of each? I'm trying to decide which, if either, I want to start a game with.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I enjoy them both for different reasons.</p><p> </p><p> RWC reminds me of the old RaveX updates, where it's a little more condensed and focused on providing a bit more of a unique skills challenge (where stats are a little tougher in terms of psychology as others have mentioned).</p><p> </p><p> T-Zone on the other hand has always been one of the more fleshed out mods with a ton of promotions and wrestlers. The depth of the indy scene is pretty amazing but all with a purpose in the mod of either being names that could return or prominent names still on the scene. </p><p> </p><p> Stats are subjective and I feel both accomplish what each mod sets out to do in terms of balance. Just to give a shout out to TheWho's update, I feel as if his a mixture of these two styles that blends them together a bit. I would honestly just try both and see which one you like best checking out stats and depth. It's really down to personal preference as both mods are excellent.</p>

<p>Hello all, just to address a couple of things in the thread</p><p>

Grado is now active in the US, an oversight thanks for that one</p><p>

Maybe a little harsh on MVP I just was not a fan of his more recent stuff, will watch a few again and see if I can boost him a bit</p><p>

The El Generico thing is strange as he is not the best pure worker on the game if you look at for example Zack Sabre Jr. stats for starters, however the combination of promotion worked for, stats, overness and ring style I think all contribute to him topping the 500 at the start</p><p>

Rovert, I have seen you mentioning this Mickey Keegan thing a few times in possibly Fleisch's thread and I cannot find any information that backs up your claim, every source I have checked still has him working there, provide me with evidence and I would gladly remove him</p><p>

Toni Storm is an oversight, most likely forgot to alter her DOB when adding her on.</p><p> </p><p>

Overall thanks everyone for the great comments and I am having a lot of fun playing this game myself, as someone mentioned there are three real world updates and they all cater to different playing styles so it is whichever suits yourself. Fleisch likes to keep a compact database and slightly lower stats, Who likes to have a comprehensive amount of workers and promotions in. Whereas myself I put in what I want in generally, people will notice from the UK scene for example the North of the UK is quite fleshed out being my home region, then there a lot of random UK female workers as I went through a phase of wanting a load of them in for a game I was doing etc.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="forlan" data-cite="forlan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>people will notice from the UK scene for example the North of the UK is quite fleshed out being my home region.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No Harrison Brand, Time Le Strange, Jimmy Blade or Emma May. Apalling work on all fronts. I will boycott ha.</p><p> </p><p> Nah mate, cracking stuff in here. Hit the ground running in my North UK game, reminds me fondly of a TEW '08 save I had, saving up money for a couple of shows to bring in Lil Guido! Wonder who my "American Superstar" will be in this iteration... if realism is anything... probably "TNA Superstar Bram!".</p><p> </p><p> Great work pal.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> EDIT: I take it the omission of Hot Ed was also an oversight lol?</p>

Archived