Your favorite non superstar, CVerse?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Frogman417" data-cite="Frogman417" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42274" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh, I have them as heel tag champs. Wooton is also my TCW International champion and just finished a Scaffold match with Eddie Peak.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Love workers that can do either disposition. I'm probably going to bring in Bullseye to join Gravedigga as a tag team and Shady K's lackeys. He shows as weak in ring but he fits the gangsta aesthetic of the stable at least and protect note is designed for weak workers, so we'll see how it goes.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Frogman417" data-cite="Frogman417" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42274" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good Ol' Boys</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I forgot, yes these guys too. They and Happy Elwood are from my home state and not really a fan of Elwood, though i often sign him too anyway when playing as MWF (Midwest Wrestling Fed)</p>

<p>The guy I always sign and push almost immediately is Davis Wayne Newton.</p><p> </p><p>

Although, those guys get their fair share of spotlight, if they develop nicely: Gidayu Katou (I always rename him to Gidayu Ishii, I think it fits him better), Diablo Duvak, Frantic Ali and in more rare occasions Masked Patriot and Cali Slick.</p>

Archived