WWE: Clash of new eras!

It is Monday, August 1st. The WWE Universe awaits the second edition of Monday Night RAW following the Brand Extension. But there is one question on everyone's mind: Is this really the beginning of a new era? Or is it just a snap-shot?

This is where our Dynasty starts. Tonight will mark the start of a new era in TEW. And the continuation of the new era in WWE. The question is: Which new era is better? And which will last longer?

What does that mean? I have taken everything that has been going down in WWE for the last few weeks up to last weeks Smackdown episode. This is the basis on which I am going to work. But from today on, there will be WAR! WWE's new era vs. my new era! I am intending to post a new show here whenever a new WWE Show airs (not including Superstars and Main Event, although I'm doing them in-game.)

Once WWE's show has aired and mine is posted, it is time for your honest, brutal opinion. YOU decide, which episode you liked better. Mine, or the WWE's. YOU decide which new era thrives under the pressure while the other crumbles. But enough words for now:

Let the games begin!

Roundup:

- The game starts Week 1 in August. The db I'm using is Fleisch's newest RWC release.

- Champions and major storylines are the same as in WWE right now. But tonight already, they might lead into another direction.

- RAW & Smackdown Shows as well as PPV's are intended to be posted here whenever a new WWE Show airs. (So late Monday/early Tuesday for RAW and late Tuesday/early Wednesday for Smackdown as I live in Germany and therefore won't catch the shows live xD)

- YOU decide which show you liked better. Don't stint with criticism and feel free to say what you would like to see.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42301" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>RAW Preview</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>What is next for RAW's rising star Finn Bálor? How will Seth Rollins respond to his newest challenge?</p><p> </p><p> Can Charlotte get back on track after losing the Women's Championship to Sasha Banks?</p><p> </p><p> And will the New Day answer the challenge laid down by Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson?</p><p> </p><p> Find out more on tonight's episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Already confirmed:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Charlotte vs. Paige</p><p> </p><p> Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn</p><p> </p><p> Enzo & Big Cass vs. The Dudley Boyz</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>Monday Night RAW</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>

Location: PA, Petersen Events Center</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>

Attendance: 10,697</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Show</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angle:</strong></p><p>

Fireworks shoot through the arena as Michael Cole welcomes us to the newest episode of Monday Night RAW, alongside Byron Saxton and the newest member of RAW's broadcasting team: Corey Graves. The cameras turn to the stage as Finn Bálors music hits. Cole: "And what a surpise last week, as NXT legend Finn Bálor made his RAW debut...and immediately became the new #1 Contender!" Graves: "You're right Michael, Finn Bálor has made a huge! impact last week but what about Stephanie. Only because of here we are able to even HAVE a title match at SummerSlam. For the new WWE Universal Championship." Saxton: "And Finn Bálor will of course battle Seth Rollins, RAW's #1 draft pick on that night to crown the FIRST! WWE Universal Champion."</p><p> </p><p>

Bálors music hushes and he wants to take to the microphon. However, before he's able to say a word he gets interrupted by Stephanie McMahon.</p><p> </p><p>

Steph: "Finn...Finn. Let me be the first to congratulate you for becoming one of the #1 contenders for the Universal Championship. So COOONGRATULATIONS! It really feels good to not be disappointed by one of our top draft picks! HOWEVER, you are still new here on RAW. Which means you still need to prove yourself. Therefore, of course in agreement with our General Manager Mick Foley, you will have a match in tonight's Main Event to see if you are truly worthy of playing in the leagues of Seth Rollins. So in tonight's Main Event it will be Finn Bálor...versus the United States Champion Rusev!</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 78</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

RAW is back from commercial and Enzo & Big Cass make their way to the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

"MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE! AND I AM A CERTIFIED G AND A BONIFIED STUDD. AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT! AND THIS RIGHT HERE, THIS IS BIIIIG CASS AND HE'S SEVEN FOOT TALL. AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT! BADABUM, REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM, HOW YOU DOIN?!"</p><p> </p><p>

Enzo: "Couple of weeks ago, Cass and I beat AJ Styles and his little nutsacks Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. But now, those two hillbillys want a title shot over us? Eh eh. Not gonn' happen! See the thing is, we might have a couple of haters...yeah? Coup' of haters. HOWEVER! we are still the best AND most sucessful team in the new era, how you doin?!"</p><p> </p><p>

Cass: "So Gallows and Anderson. If by any miracle, you beat the New Day to become the new WWE Tag Team Champions...well don't get to close with those titles hanging around your waste 'cause we will take them right away from you anyway. Because concerning you...there's only ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU! AND I'M GONNA SPELL! IT! OUT! FOR YOU! S! A! W! F! T! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWFT!</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 67</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Enzo & Big Cass vs. The Dudley Boyz</span></p><p>

<em>Enzo & Big Cass defeat The Dudley Boyz by Pinfall</em> with a Rocket Launcher. Before the finish, Goludst appeared in the arena searching for his partner. He found Truth stuck under the ring for whatever reason. The Dudleys let themselves get distracked by that which led to the finish. (9:50)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 69</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn</span></p><p>

<em>Zayn defeats Jericho by Pinfall</em> with a Quick Rollup. (12:07)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 80</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Jericho can't believe that he's lost and throws a huge tantrum, kicking the ropes and stuff before finally leaving the ring.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 78</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charlotte(/w Dana Brooke) vs. Paige</span></p><p>

<em>Charlotte defeats Paige by Pinfall</em> with a Natural Selection. (8:39)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 63</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte takes a mic following her victory.</p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte: "Last week, Sasha Banks got lucky! But that does not change the fact that I! am the FIRST! and LONGEST REIGNING! WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION! And I want my rematch and I want it at SummerSlam! And I promise to each and everyone of you...that I will bring back some flair to the Women's Championship!</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 60</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns</span></p><p>

<em>Reigns defeats Sheamus by Pinfall</em> with a Spear. (10:35)</p><p>

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PITTSBURGH! DON'T YOU DARE, BE SOUR, CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL, THE POOWEEEEER! It's a New Day, yes it is!</p><p> </p><p>

Big E: "Cut the music, cut the music. We have some serious things to talk about."</p><p> </p><p>

Xavier: "You mean that theres a new order of BOOOOTY O's?"</p><p> </p><p>

Big E: "No."</p><p> </p><p>

Kofi: "But there is. And you should all go buy them. Cause they make sure, YOU ain't booty."</p><p> </p><p>

Big E: No."</p><p> </p><p>

Xavier: "But, what do you have to say then?"</p><p> </p><p>

Kofi: "Yeah, what?"</p><p> </p><p>

Big E: "I'm talking about last week. When Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson laid hands on OUR amazing booty's."</p><p> </p><p>

Kofi: "That's true. But we will not mourn over that, no. We will always stay on the positive site. You will NOT bring us down!"</p><p> </p><p>

Big E: "That's very true. BUT there is still a challenge made by Gallows & Anderson. And we the New Day...WE ACCEPT! So Gallows & Anderson, bring all your negativity to SummerSlam 'cause we will take it and we will turn it into OUR fortune."</p><p> </p><p>

Xavier: "And then, when SummerSlam is over and you go back to your normal lifes, the New Day will celebrate and shake their booties still YOUR W! W! E! TAAAG TEEAAAM CHAAAAMPIOOOOONS BAAAABYYYY!"</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 74</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>5. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Gallows & Anderson vs. Darren Young(/w Bob Backlund) & Titus O'Neil</span></p><p>

<em>Gallows & Anderson defeat Young & Titus by Pinfall</em> with a Magic Killer against Titus. (9:41)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 65</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>6. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Neville vs. Ryback</span></p><p>

<em>Neville defeats Ryback by Pinfall</em> with a Red Arrow. (8:16)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 67</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>7. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Braun Strowman vs. Adam Ohringer</span></p><p>

<em>Strowman defeats Ohringer by Pinfall</em> with a Reverse Chokeslam. (3:35)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 45</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Owens Promo that he will challenge Rusev to a title match. Interrupted by Cesaro who also wants Rusev. Foley books Owens vs. Cesaro for next week (which will end in a draw).</p><p>

Kevin Owens music hits and the canadian makes his way to the ring as the crowd however, chants Sami Zayns name.</p><p> </p><p>

Owens: "You can chant for Sami all you want, but you have to deal with me know okay? So would you please shut your mouth, I have something to say. Thank you. I don't care for Sami Zayn anymore okay? Sami Zayn is and has always been, a waste of my time. It is time for me to refocus. It is time for me, to get back to what I'm here for. And that is winning titles and making money! They don't call me "Prizefighter" for no reason okay? I have held titles everywhere I've been! I've held titles here in WWE. And I want it again! And then I thought...you hate Rusev right? (the crowd agrees with huge boo's) Right. So for once we are on the same page. But think of that. What if, of all things, a Canadian! would bring back your beloved United States Championship to it's home?! That would be awesome right?! (again, the crowd boo's. Now against Owens) That is why I'm challenging Rusev...</p><p> </p><p>

Well, K.O. isn't able to continue because he's shut down by the sirens of Cesaro's theme as the Swiss Superman appears and makes his way to the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Cesaro: "Kevin. Nice to hear that you're finally done with Sami...after HE BEAT YOU! at Battleground. But that's not why I'm out here. You mentioned that you want to challenge Rusev and become the new United States Champion right?"</p><p> </p><p>

Owens: "That is what I was about to do, before I was rudely interrupted by you, yes."</p><p> </p><p>

Cesaro: "Whatever. I have been the United States Champion before. No, I have been THE GREATEST United States Champion of all time! So if anyone should challenge Rusev for a title match at SummerSlam...it's me!"</p><p> </p><p>

Owens: "You're right Cesaro. You have been the United States Champion before. But you failed it! So in my eyes, YOU had your opportunity and now it is MY time to do what YOU couldn't do right"</p><p> </p><p>

A car crashes as Mick Foley's theme hits while RAW's General Manager appears on stage.</p><p> </p><p>

Foley: "Hey, stop arguing you two. The way I see it, both of you need to prove themselves in order to get a shot at Rusev's title. So I decided that next week, we will have a #1 Contender's Match for the United States Championship...between Kevin Owens...and Cesaro!"</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 75</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>8. Match:</strong></p><p>

<em>Non-Title Match</em></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Finn Bálor vs. Rusev©(/w Lana)</span></p><p>

<em>Bálor defeats Rusev by Pinfall</em> with a Coupe de Graces. (13:28)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 76</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Finn Bálor celebrates his victory when he is suddenly ambushed by Seth Rollins who takes him out from behind. Rollins delivers multiple fists to Bálor before picking him up and finishing it off with a Pedigree. RAW ends as Rollins stands tall over his SummerSlam opponent.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 92</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Overall-Rating: 72</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

The first show in a new game is always hard for me and the "not enough storylines" penalty probably killed the Rating a bit. Yet I'm happy with this episode and confident that the ratings will get better once everything is established.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Already confirmed for SummerSlam:</strong></p><p>

<em>WWE Championship</em></p><p>

Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose©</p><p> </p><p>

<em>WWE Universal Championship</em></p><p>

Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor</p><p> </p><p>

<em>WWE Women's Championship</em></p><p>

Charlotte(/w Dana Brooke) vs. Sasha Banks©</p><p> </p><p>

<em>WWE Tag Team Championship</em></p><p>

Gallows & Anderson vs. The New Day©</p><p> </p><p>

Brock Lesnar(/w Paul Heyman) vs. Randy Orton</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42301" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Smackdown Live! Preview</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>How will Smackdown Live! General Manager Daniel Bryan ensure that the blue brand has the upper hand in this weeks battle for ratings against Monday Night RAW? And what happens when two of the best talkers in the WWE are in the same ring as Paul Heyman is on MizTV?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Furthermore confirmed:</strong></p><p> American Alpha vs. Breezango</p><p> </p><p> AJ Styles reacts to his loss against John Cena, Enzo & Cass at Battleground</p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>Smackdown Live!</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>

Location: IL, i wireless Center</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>

Attendance: 11,190</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Show</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The show opens with General Manager Daniel Bryan already in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan: "Welcome everyone to Smackdown Live! I am out here because I have a few announcements to make regarding tonight's show. See, Smackdown Live IS the new era. We stand for the future. But we also want to give equal opportunities to everyone here. This is why, unlike on RAW, BOTH participants in the WWE Championship Match at SummerSlam will be in action tonight. Therefore, Dolph Ziggler will take on later on tonight, while in the Main Event, the WWE Champion Dean Ambrose will face Alberto del Rio."</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 88</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">American Alpha vs. Breezango</span></p><p>

<em>American Alpha defeat Breezango by Pinfall</em> with a Grand Amplitude. (8:20)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 56</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Becky Lynch is backstage as Natalya runs into her and tells her that her victory on the Smackdown Live debut was only a fluek. A heated argument breaks out with the women screaming at each other before Daniel Bryan arrives on scene and sets up a rubber match for next week.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 66</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

A graphic hypes tonight's Miz TV with Paul Heyman as the Special Guest.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 64</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bray Wyatt vs. Dolph Ziggler</span></p><p>

<em>Ziggler defeats Wyatt by Pinfall</em> with a Superkick. (11:36)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 75</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

A graphic confirms that Shelton Benjamin will return next week.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 53</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Apollo Crews vs. Erick Rowan</span></p><p>

<em>Crews defeats Rowan</em> with a Spin-Out Powerbomb. (7:40)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 61</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Renee Young is backstage with AJ Styles.</p><p> </p><p>

Renee: "AJ, do you have any comments on your loss against John Cena at Battleground?"</p><p> </p><p>

AJ: "Any comments Renee? I don't need to comment on that. Because everyone already knows, that it wasn't my fault we lost that match. Gallows & Anderson didn't get the job done against Enzo & Cass and that is why we lost. Don't get me wrong. We are still buddies. But I need to do this on my own now. I'm telling you right here right now that next week, I'm gonna challenge John Cena to another match at SummerSlam. One on One, like he wants it. And then I'm gonna prove again that I! should be the face of this company. Because I AM phenomenal. And at SummerSlam, if John Cena agrees, I'm gonna do what I always did best...and that is beat up John Cena."</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 69</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4. Match:</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John Cena vs. Heath Slater</span></p><p>

<em>Cena defeats Slater by Pinfall</em> with an Attitude Adjustment. (7:07)</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 76</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

We are back from commercial and it is time for MizTV!</p><p> </p><p>

Miz: "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOME TO THE MOST MUST SEE TALKSHOW IN WWE HISTORY! WELCOME TO MIZTV!</p><p>

All the world is buzzing about the biggest event of the summer. SummerSlam! But actually, there is one big question on everyone's mind. And that is: "Who will face The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship?" Well, I don't know. And the reason why I still don't know my opponent for SummerSlam is, because General Manager Daniel Bryan makes an awkward! job and still wasn't able to decide who will face for this prestigious title. But then again...it doesn't really matter who will face me. Because I will retain that title anyway. BECAUSE I AM THE MIZ! AND I'M! AWEEEESOOOMEEE!"</p><p> </p><p>

Brock Lesnar's music hits and his advocate, Paul Heyman appears and walks to the ring while talking.</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman: "Hey Miz. Honestly, I don't like you. I have never liked you. But I agreed to be on your talkshow because I have something to say. And Miz, nobody, really nobody, cares who you face or don't face at SummerSlam. Because all they talk about is the return of THE BEAST INCARNATE! THE CONQUERER! MY beast BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOCK LEEEEEEEEESNAAAAAR!</p><p>

At SummerSlam, Brock will step in the ring with Randy Orton. And we give credit where it's due, Randy Orton is a dangerous man. And Randy Orton is able to beat absolutely every man with his skills. But there is the problem. Brock Lesnar is no man. And Brock Lesnar will do to Randy Orton what Brock Lesnar does best and that is deliver suplex, after suplex, after suplex, after suplex, AFTER SUPLEX! And once Randy Orton steps foot into Suplex City, into Brock Lesnar's house, there is no way out of it. Because Brock Lesnar never fails. Brock Lesnar always delivers. And Brock Lesnar will once again CONQUER! the WWE! Randy Orton is a brave man. But bravery isn't always the smartest thing. And Randy Orton will learn that the hard way."</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman has barely finished as the crowd starts screaming because RANDY ORTON! is in the ring. Miz and Maryse have already left but Paul Heyman turns around and Randy hits with an RKO OUT OF NOWHERE!!</p><p> </p><p>

The crowd goes crazy as Randy Orton shows off with his famous Legendkiller pose, clearly not intimidated by the words from Paul Heyman.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 87</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>5. Match:</strong></p><p>

<em>Non-Title Match</em></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Alberto del Rio vs. Dean Ambrose©</span></p><p>

<em>Ambrose defeats del Rio by Pinfall</em> whith a Dirty Deeds. (13:40) </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Rating: 77</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#008000;">Overall-Rating: 79</span></span></span></p>

RAW Preview

THE BEAST IS BACK! What will Paul Heyman have to say about Lesnar's SummerSlam match against Randy Orton?

Plus, will Finn Bálor and Seth Rollins be able to gather momentum as SummerSlam is right around the corner?

Already confirmed:

#1 Contender's Match for the WWE United States Championship

Kevin Owens vs.Cesaro

Non-Title Match

Dana Brooke(/w Charlotte) vs. Sasha Banks©

Enzo & Big Cass vs. Gallows & Anderson

Archived