Major/Minor brands, the difference?

Hey so I currently started up a RWC Aug. 2016 Mod with WWE. I'm about a month in and naturally couldn't help myself from raiding the indies for my favorite guys, most ive signed to developmental or in some cases main roster written or ppa. Ive been using them mostly on preshows and only Lethal, who's never had below a C+ match has gotten TV Time (A one off 6 man ladder match, filling in for injury).

Sorry that was the backdrop. My problem is i have 72 Males and 19 Females on the Main Roster, Plus NxT has grown quite large. I want to buy another failing company to create a second developmental (but might just end up making one soon). But even with the Smackdown/Raw brand splits, I'm finding it hard to get everyone TV time. I thought the 6.5 hours a week might be enough, but it's not.

So, I want to create a third brand. But i was thinking of making it Minor, setting it to modern, or something different and filling it with my new signees who dont need Nxt, guys who are ready to be called up but not pushed, and vets (probably less over Divas as well).

But i realized, I have no idea what a "minor" brand is and I cant seem to find any answer to what I'm looking for. Which is, if I have a minor brand, will attendance just be less, but I still get popularity? I want to use it to get people over before putting them on Raw or Smackdown. From what I understand Superstars and MainEvent are shows versions of a minor brand. Basically meaning that you're guys cant really get negative popularity but they can get positive (just slightly slower?).

Really sorry, I guess I dont know exactly what I'm looking for. Basically I just want to know every detail about what a Minor brand does vs a Major brand. Thanks

<p>Thought of Something Else...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Lets say I create a B-Brand</p><p> </p><p>

Example: I have Raw A Brand, Smackdown A Brand and then C WCW B Brand</p><p> </p><p>

Then i want to create a show for each, can I have an A show with a B brand? what is the point? or do you do B brand with B show or just have a third A brand with a B show?</p><p> </p><p>

Raw has Monday night Raw (A Show) and Superstars (B show)</p><p>

Smackdown has Smackdown Live! (A Show) and MainEvent (B show)</p><p>

I want to create Nitro (A Show) and Thunder (B show)...but for my "B Brand" is this possible? or am i just going to be shooting myself in the foot?</p>

<p>From the Help button in the Editor: </p><p> </p><p>

A company can have either 0, 2 or 3 brands. having brands means that the roster can be split up which theoretically should allow more opportunities to create stars. You can set a specific focus for each brand; this will adjust your company's product toward that type whenever a show is specifically run under that brand's name. You an also set whether a brand is major or minor. This impacts the AI and how it divides talent; a minor brand will not get any major names at all and will be stuck with midcarders and below. It will also have less workers than a major brand.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>From the Help button in the Editor: <p> </p><p> A company can have either 0, 2 or 3 brands. having brands means that the roster can be split up which theoretically should allow more opportunities to create stars. You can set a specific focus for each brand; this will adjust your company's product toward that type whenever a show is specifically run under that brand's name. You an also set whether a brand is major or minor. This impacts the AI and how it divides talent; a minor brand will not get any major names at all and will be stuck with midcarders and below. It will also have less workers than a major brand.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Where "the editor"? and thanks for this. In other words, the minor brand means nothing to us, its strictly for AI. Thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DoubleA012" data-cite="DoubleA012" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where "the editor"? and thanks for this. In other words, the minor brand means nothing to us, its strictly for AI. Thanks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the pre-game Editor. On the main game screen, second button from the right. Then Companies, then you'll see the Brand settings at the bottom right, with the Question button that has the info I posted. </p><p> </p><p> And correct. For a company you are running, you set the rosters however you want. And if a brand is attached to a particular show, the show type is going to dictate whether the broadcaster will demand stronger grades (which will necessitate bigger names) or not.</p>

Archived