ROH vs. CZW: They want a war?

[QUOTE]CZW CZW CZW CZW! This chant has haunted me for the past 2 years. Recently I brought my wrestling promotion IBW International Battleground Wrestling from West Virginia to Pennsylvania. Of course the Pennsylvania fans being the best in the world ate it up. It was a huge sucess. Then it happened. I ran a show out of the ECW Arena because your not a Philly indy promotion until you have ran a show out of it. Well I ran it and booked some big names to go along with my local talent. Chris Hero, John Zandig, and Necro Butcher. Of course I got to the arena and watched my guys go through their matches and everything was going great until... those three showed up. Now nothing was wrong with the matches they were running through however... They all three of them held me up for money or threatened to walk from the show. Well being that I did not really have a choice I gave them the money. They walked anyway... when the show started I had the misfortune of telling the ECW arena crowd that Hero, Zandi and Necro were not going to be able to work that night because of prior commitments. This was followed by a huge CZW chant. Throughout the entire night my guys were not allowed to put on the matches that would have made us because every five seconds someone started a CZW chant. I hate CZW and everything about it. I hate the white trash, disgusting, bottom feedings fans. I hate the garbage wrestling involved in it. I hate most of its talent. I hate John Zandig and I hate you Chris Hero. For the past two years I have been out of the wrestling business because of you. For the next two years you will be slowly ran out because of me. My unretirement comes this sunday whenever I go to a indy event to do announcing. Hero your going to be there. I know you are. I however have backup from the most unlikely source! Oh how irony will be cruel Mr. Hero... Sincerely Yours Mr. Hero Chuck Nimbus[/QUOTE] [B]As posted on the Chuck Nimbus Live Journal on Febuary 1st 2006...[/B] [QUOTE]Pennsylvania Wrestling Alliance Results: Chris Hero vs. Samoa Joe Shane Hagadorne vs. B- Boy AJ Styles vs. Kevin Steen Lotus vs. Jay Briscoe vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jack Evans The show went well believe it or not. I did some announcing and got to meet Alex Shelley finnaly a man who I have been in contact with and was originally going to bring in to my IBW promotion. Chris Hero vs. Samoa Joe is the biggest story. In the middle of the match Hero and Necro Butcher started jumping Joe. I ran in to try and stop them. However I being a fat promoter/announcer was beaten down. What kind of Hero beats down a announcer? The one who also failed the test called "Should have seen it coming". As soon as this happened two men came out from backstage. Two men who you would have never seen me shake hands with or much less hug two years ago. Two men who I would have probably stabbed two years ago. Two men who just saved my career. Hero honestly do you think I would not bring back up to a show when I came out of my retirement? Hero your a bigger fool than you show. These two men of course were Gabe Sapolsky and Bryan Danielson. Gabe gave Hero a cheapshot and Bryan well he was Bryan and beat the **** out of Hero and Necro because he can. The decision was made last November that I would return to wrestling as an announcer for small indy events. However Chris Hero started to mouth ROH on his livejournal. I knew something was about to happen so I waited. Soon enough on January 14th 2006 I bought a general admission ticket to the ROH event and kept a very low profile in the crowd. Thats the night all hell broke loose. Hero, Necro and CZW thought ROH would roll over for them. Man, Zandig must be smoking some good pot. I then knew that my return could only be for one promotion. The promotion that I had wanted to destroy and prove myself better than when I brought IBW to Penns. a few years back. Its not because I hated ROH but because ROH was so much like my product. As Danielson was walking to the back at the event he pointed at me (At this point people knew I was there) and told me to follow him to the back. I jumped the guard-rail and followed. Me, Danielson, Gabe and Joe all devised the plan for the PWA show that just happened. Gabe then offered me a job as assitant booker and of course I gladly took it. Everyone thought it was the perfect plan... And it was Chris. You have lost this battle and on March 11th ROH makes its debut in the ECW Arena for Arena Wars. Bring Necro, bring Super Dragon, bring Kevin Steen, hell even bring some of your buddies from your gym... oh wait. Chris you think you had it all worked out. You thought you could destroy me. Chris this is your warning. Beware of the dog... Chuck Nimbus[/QUOTE] [B]As posted on the Livejournal of Chuck Nimbus on March 1st 2006[/B] (I am really enjoying writing my own promo's and keeping kayfabe in my diary. I actually enjoy watching Chris Hero (He needs to workout though) and the CZW product. The CZW vs. ROH war is so far getting my attention very well and I want to see how I can manipulate it. So far I think ROH has done three things wrong. 1. No Super Dragon 2. No Necro/Joe interaction 3. A certain prince from Ghana has not made his presence felt. I promise this diary to be fun for people who are tired of "insider promotional diarys" and I hope it catches your eye as something fun and unique. Thankyou for reading. Tommorow I will post my next journal entry, roster and preview for Arena Wars.)

Arena War Preview [QUOTE]Philadelphia, PA- 'Arena Warfare' March 11th- 4PM Start 1/25/06 ROH Ring Of Honor March 11, 2006, 4:00pm belltime New Alhambra Arena (former ECW Arena) 7 Ritner Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148 Tickets on sale now at the ROH offices by calling 215-781-2500, right here at ROHwrestling.com or at Ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster outlets. ROH World Title Match Bryan Danielson defends against Alex Shelley with Prince Nana Match of the Year Candidate. My easiest prediction. Shelley will bring everything he has to the table and Danielson will test his skills against the man who holds the kryptonite. Will this be Alex Shelleys first time to capture ROH Gold? Or will Shelley be just another victim to Danielsons intense reign? Three Way Dance Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Colt Cabana At the Copa Copa Cabana. Colt Cabana and Christopher Daniels are bonafide ROH legends. Joe however is a ROH God. Colt Cabana and Christopher Daniels both desire ROH Gold in the near future, however Joe needs this win to elevate him for another world title shot. Special Challenge Match Austin Aries vs. Matt Sydal This match has amazing written all over it. After Sydal has had some good showings at Steel Cage Warfare, Hell Freezes Over and at a recent event teaming with Styles against Rod and Aries this match will be one to look out for. "Enter The Dragon" Rematch Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Yang Jimmy Yang has really showed ROH what he can do. However his losses outweigh his wins. A win here over Roddy Strong could do wonders. Roderick Strong however has different plans for Yang. Roderick needs a win here to get a World Title Shot in the near future. Tag Team Scramble Match Dunn & Marcos vs. Homicide & Ricky Reyes vs. Jason Blade & Kid Mikaze vs. Crazy & Lotus This match could very well steal the show. The Rottweilers, The RCE, Crazy J and Lotus and Blade Mikaze. The Rottweilers are not new to ROH but Blade Mikaze and Crazy and Lotus are both new comers to the ROH ring. The Ring Crew Express have been taking some time off from ROH lately and a win here could really elevate there status in the tag team world. ROH vs. CZW 8 Man Tag Jack Evans, AJ Styles, Adam Pearce and Nigel McGuinness vs. The Briscoes, Kevin Steen and Necro Butcher Talk about a match this match has explosive written all over it. Pearce has been one of the men sticking up for ROH whenever possible by running in and helping Cornette when help was needed. Jack and AJ have both worked CZW in the past and both have aligned with ROH. Nigel is the pure champion so he needs to be out there showing his ROH pride. The Briscoes work both CZW and ROH and have aligned with CZW to get attention. Kevin Steen use to work ROH but he chose to stay true to his hardcore roots in this one. Necro Butches is of course a CZW roster member. An Appearence by the rest of the CZW Roster is expected sometime in the day.[/QUOTE] [B]As posted on ROHwrestling.com Show Preview Section...[/B]

ROH Roster and Information: [B]ROH Roster: Name: Bryan Danielson Height: 5'10 Weight: 190 Pounds Finishing Move: Cattle Mutilation History: The American Dragon Bryan Danielson was one of ROH's founding father's. He has done it all in ROH and is showing us why he calls himself the best wrestler in the world night after night. Name: Jim Cornette Position: ROH Commissioner Finishing Move: Raquette Shot History: Its Jim Cornette... Name: Austin Aries Height: 5`9 Weight: 202 Pounds Finishing Move: 450 Splash History: Aries broke into ROH as a midcarder but soon however quickly seized a push by redebuting with Alex Shelley, Austin Aries and Jack Evans as Generation Next. Aries has now become a former ROH World Champion and is a curret ROH Tag Team Champion. Name: Roderick Strong Height: 5'10 Weight: 210 Pounds Finishing Move: Backbreakers History: Dubbed the Messiah of the Backbreaker Roddy Strong has really shown ROH fans his game since 2005. Can he become the next ROH World Champion?[/B] [URL="http://68.178.174.134/ROH/sVideoRosterPT1_11_05.wmv"]ROH Video Roster Part 1 Danielson through Strong[/URL] Name: Jack Evans Height: 5`8 Weight: 165 Pounds Finishing Move: The 630 History: Jack Evans made his debut in ROH alongside his friend Teddy Hart. It was in a Scramble Cage match. After hitting some huge moves including a double moonsault off the Cage Evans has gone on to become a mainstay on the ROH Roster. Name: Matt Sydal Height: 5`7 Weight: 160 Pounds Finishing Move: The Aftershock History: After dwelling in the ROH Midcard for a while he finnaly got the push he needed by joining Generatoin Next. Has had strong showings against Chris Daniels, AJ Styles and even his own GenNext Partners Name: Homicide Height: 5`10 Weight: 220 Pounds Finishing Move: Cop Killah History: Homicide has been with ROH for a while now and has never held a major ROH Title. Maybe one day though maybe one day... [URL="http://68.178.174.134/ROH/sVideoRosterPT2_11_05.wmv"]ROH Roster Video Part 2[/URL] Name: Ricky Reyes Height: 5`9 Weight: 192 Pounds Finishing Move: Rolling Kimura Lock History: Ricky and his partner Rocky debuted in ROH as the Havana Pitbulls under the guidance of Julius Smokes and Homicide. Name: Julius Smokes Height: unknown Weight: Unknown Finishing Move: His teeth? History: Julius debuted in ROH as a manager to lead his stable the Rottweilers. Name: Jimmy Rave Height: 6`0 Weight: 200 Pounds Finishing Move: Greetings From Ghana History: Jimmy Rave started off as ROH's jobber boy and quickly rose to prominence as a member of the Eymbassy Name: Alex Shelley Height: 5`10 Weight: 199 Pounds Finishing Move: ShellShock History: Alex debuted in ROH in the midcard ranks and tagged with Jimmy Jacobs... soon however he would be repackaged as the leader of Generation Next. Following getting booted from GenNext he would suck as a babyface then finnaly get his groove back by joining the Emybassy Name: Prince Nana Height: Undisclosed Weight: Undisclosed History: Started off in ROH as a wreslter but soon found out that he was meant to be a manager... [URL="http://68.178.174.134/ROH/sVideoRosterPT3_11_05.wmv"]ROH Roster Video 3[/URL] Name: Samoa Joe Height: 6`3 Weight: 280 Pounds History: ROH= Joe Name: Colt Cabana Height: 6`1 Weight: 223 Pounds History: Colt Cabana debuted in ROH against his best friend CM Punk. He has been a comedic genious over the past few years however he has started to develop a mean-streak... [URL="http://128.241.238.33/ROH/SVideoRosterPT4_11_05.wmv"]ROH Roster Video 4:[/URL] Name: Nigel McGuiness Height: 6`1 Weight: 220 Pounds History: Nigel debuted in ROH as just another wrestler but soon however he turned heel and started owning everyone! Name: AJ Styles Height: 5`10 Weight: 202 Pounds History: While AJ Styles has been defined as more of a TNA guy he is definitally an important part in ROH History. The first ever ROH Pure Champion and a former ROH Tag Champion Name: Christopher Daniels Height: 5`10 Weight: 230 Pounds History: Chris Daniels made his debut at the first ROH Show against Bryan Danielson and Low Ki in what many call a five star match. A former ROH Tag Team Champion Chris Daniels is definitally a legend in the ROH Ring. [URL="http://128.241.238.33/ROH/SVideoRosterPT5_11_05.wmv"]Roster Video 5[/URL] Name: Claudio Castagnoli Height: 6`5 Weight: 222 pounds History: Claudio is a new member of the ROH roster and is very over with the fans. With an innovative moveset and personality expect him to make waves in ROH in 2006. Name: Jimmy Yang Height:5`9 Weight: 185 Pounds History: Jimmy Yang is a great cruiserweight wrestler who has traveled to many feds... too bad none of them have utilized his ability yet... will ROH be the first? Name: The Briscoes History: To describe the Briscoes history would take too long one word sums it up though... OUCH Name: Adam Pearce Height: 6`2 Weight: 233 Pounds History: Adam Pearce has an old school style that is hard to come by these days. He also has an attitude equally as hard to come by... [URL="http://128.241.238.33/ROH/sVideoRosterPT6_02_06.wmv"]ROH Roster Video 6[/URL]

Archived