Who is Enygma?

Guest skinsfan55

Guest skinsfan55

So in the CornellVerse Enygma is someone who is completely anonymous. Know one knows where he was trained or anything about him...

An unmasked picture is included in the game, but has anyone got any theories or interesting stories they've done with unmasking Enygma?

I believe Derek B's C-Verse 97 mod has Enygma before he adopted the masked gimmick and as close to canon an answer as you're going to get to this question. But it's been a long time since I had that mod so someone else will have to confirm this for me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42372" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe Derek B's C-Verse 97 mod has Enygma before he adopted the masked gimmick and as close to canon an answer as you're going to get to this question. But it's been a long time since I had that mod so someone else will have to confirm this for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is correct, he's Gene Curtis, a basic mid-carder.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42372" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/i3eLl.gif</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Now I want to book it.</p>

Archived