Well I hate to be obvious, but best way is to book the highest rated matches. Try to get superstars who have high popularity in your area and are good in ring workers. Check your product and really try to understand what your fans are looking for. If they dont want subtle gimmicks, make sure none of your wretlers have subtle gimmicks, try not to get any penalties during the show or match for whatever reason. Start off with a strong segment, and then work from your less skilled/over works and weaker storylines to your better ones. If your fans want storylines make sure you have ones and the better they are, the easier it is to get the crowd fired up for it. Try to have good overall show ratings (or at least increasing popularity) every show, and have your last angle and last match as your highest rated of each. Its not something that comes quick and easy, so if there is a specific company you want, maybe just start the game with them, if you want to earn it the hard way, start from the bottom, and try your best to book the best card possible every time. Its a long sim game, so stuff doesnt just come in a couple of weeks or months, your skill will need to build over years to become really establish and contend for companies like WWE or NJPW (if using rwm). I'm sure there will be plenty of more responses that are way better but hopefully this gives you a tiny guideline

<p>Your User Character's Booking skill doesn't affect anything. You're hired based on your Booking Reputation. I'm pretty sure that goes up if you consistently book good shows.</p><p> </p><p>

Booking skill only affects the AI. AI companies with Head Bookers that have higher booking skill is more likely to produce better shows.</p><p> </p><p>

Companies don't hire based on Booking skill. If a character has 0 Booking skill but 100 Booking Reputation he'll still have no problem finding a job (although he'll probably get fired again a few months later after booking a string of bad shows).</p>

Archived