WWE SmackDown - Now Live on Tuesdays!

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;">Dean Ambrose</span> vs. Randy Orton</p><p>

Comments:Huge Ambrose fan he shouldnt be losing to Orton i dont think</p><p> </p><p>

John Cena vs.<span style="color:#FF0000;"> Dolph Ziggler</span></p><p>

Comments:Ziggler as to win after making a point in chosing to take out Cena maybe he can be Ambrose next challenger</p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;">TBA</span></p><p>

Comments: I like ? they usually win lol </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">The Miz</span> vs. Shelton Benjamin</p><p>

Comments: The Miz cause hes AWSOME!!</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">American Alpha </span>vs. The Usos</p><p>

Comments: American Alpha but i think the Uso's will attack after</p><p>

</p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Bray Wyatt</span> vs. Erick Rowan</p><p>

Comments:Rowan doesnt stand a chance</p><p> </p><p>

Naomi & Becky Lynch vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;">Hart of Bliss</span></p><p>

Comments: seems there not just slung together and im not a fan of Becky Lynch and Naomi as a team</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus (Worth 2 Points): Who is AJ Styles mystery opponent? Im thinking Nakamura or joe hmmm... Im going to take a a punt at </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Shinsuke Nakamura</span></p><p> </p><p>

really enjoying this i really do love the new smackdown in RL so be a big follower lol</p>

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="emoasyou" data-cite="emoasyou" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> really enjoying this i really do love the new smackdown in RL so be a big follower lol</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thanks for the kind words, man. Yes, it's so funny how much of a 180 I've gone with SmackDown since that first episode. I thought SD was dead in the water with that premiere show, but man, it's probably the best thing going for WWE.</p>

<p><strong>Dean Ambrose</strong> vs. Randy Orton</p><p>

Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>John Cena</strong> vs. Dolph Ziggler</p><p>

<strong>AJ Styles</strong> vs. TBA</p><p>

<strong>The Miz</strong> vs. Shelton Benjamin</p><p>

Comments: </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>American Alpha</strong> vs. The Usos</p><p>

<strong>Bray Wyatt </strong>vs. Erick Rowan</p><p>

Naomi & Becky Lynch vs. <strong>Hart of Bliss</strong></p><p>

Comments: </p><p> </p><p>

Bonus (Worth 2 Points): Samoa Joa</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Loving this series man, keep it up.</p>

Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton

Comments: Orton because he is the viper and has the experience advantage

John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

Comments: Ziggler to win and hopefully challenge Dean eventually

AJ Styles vs. TBA

Comments: ? they usually win lol (unless local jobber)

The Miz vs. Shelton Benjamin

Comments: Benjamin my boi hoping for a push down the road

American Alpha vs. The Usos

Comments: American Alpha but i think the Uso's assault Alpha post

Bray Wyatt vs. Erick Rowan

Comments:Rowan is dead

Naomi & Becky Lynch vs. Hart of Bliss

Comments: Hart of Bliss simply because it has Bliss i'm not a fan of Becky Lynch and Naomi as a team they don't seem like the team type idk why

Bonus (Worth 2 Points): Who is AJ Styles mystery opponent? Im going to take a stab and say Samoa Joe

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.wrestlezone.com/assets/uploads/2016/08/wwe-backlash-new-logo-3-screen.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>SmackDown! Presents WWE Backlash</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> Live from the Richmond Coliseum (Richmond, Virginia)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> 13,553 in attendance</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> Only on the WWE Network</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Trinity_Fatu_zpsidjmvqci.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Rebecca_Knox_zpsnbcbgne3.jpg</span> <span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nattie_Neidhart_zpstd7fjioi.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alexis_Kaufman_zpsbpeajokz.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Naomi & Becky Lynch vs Hart of Bliss</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Alexa Bliss and Natalya began the match by getting in the faces of Naomi and Becky Lynch. Trash talk came from the mouth of the Hart of Bliss faction, with both women bragging about being the Alpha Women and that the team of Naomi and Becky Lynch didn't deserve to be sharing the Backlash spotlight with the two most dominant women on SmackDown. Naomi and Becky Lynch gave each other a look and then took the fight to Natalya and Alexa Bliss by flooring them with stereo right hands.</p><p> </p><p> Hart of Bliss managed to get the momentum started in their favor as the fierce Alexa Bliss had Becky Lynch double over in the corner of the ring after the result of a series of knees. Bliss went for the cover and Naomi looked to break up the pin. At the sight of Naomi entering the ring, the referee jumped to his feet to return Naomi to her tag post and seeing her opportunity, Alexa dragged Becky Lynch to Natalya where the two began to double team The Lass Kicker.</p><p> </p><p> Becky Lynch was cut off from her partner and Natalya and Alexa would use a succession of quick tags to keep Becky Lynch at bay. From her side of the ring, Naomi began stomping on the ring apron in an effort to get the WWE Universe to rally behind Becky Lynch to which they did momentarily. Becky Lynch showed that the WWE Universe's efforts were appreciated as she fired an elbow to Alexa Bliss, knocking her off the ring apron, and then ducked under a Natalya clothesline to tag in Naomi. From there, Naomi hit a series of clotheslines on Alexa Bliss and Natalya, eventually going for a pin on Natalya after a Rear View, to which Alexa Bliss was able to break up.</p><p> </p><p> Natalya was now the legal woman for Hart of Bliss and she'd soon take out Naomi after a quick backbreaker. With Naomi still bent on her knee, Natalya would continue to apply pressure on Naomi's back by clutching Naomi's chin with one hand and her knee with the other to apply additional pain to Naomi's back. Natalya then went for a cover, but Naomi was able to push her shoulder up at two.</p><p> </p><p> With Hart of Bliss in control, Natalya then positioned Naomi for a Sharpshooter. Naomi tried to fight it off, but Natalya kept her grip firmly on Naomi's knees. When it seemed as if Naomi had no choice, but to accept the submission, Naomi was able to roll out and make a quick tag to Becky Lynch. Lynch immediately charged at Natalya, but Natalya sidestepped, causing Becky to run into a forearm from Alexa. The dazed Becky then found herself pray to a Sharpshooter, but like Naomi before, Becky was able to slip through and reverse fortunes with Natalya now being a victim of the Dis-Arm-Her. Before Alexa could react, Naomi charged into her, knocking her from the apron, leaving Natalya no choice but to tap out.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Becky Lynch & Naomi defeat Hart of Bliss</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: D-</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Singles Match</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Windham_Rotunda_zpsevv2j39x.jpg</span> <span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Thoruf_Marius_zpsmp3dcpjr.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Bray Wyatt vs. Erick Rowan</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> The fight between the Wyatt Family started the moment Bray Wyatt stepped out for his entrance. With the lights dim, the WWE Universe using their cellphones to light up the Richmond Coliseum, Bray Wyatt slowly motioned toward the ring. Erick Rowan was not far behind him, causing the Wyatt leader to spill down the ramp with a clubbing blow.</p><p> </p><p> Erick Rowan stood over Bray Wyatt, continuing to attack the fallen Bray Wyatt with a series of clubbing blows to Wyatt's back. Rowan then pulled Wyatt up by his head and the two moved over to the broadcast position. The team of David Otunga, JBL, and Mauro Ranallo grew nervous, moving from their seats as they weren't entirely sure what was going to happen next. It was a good call from the SmackDown! broadcast team as Erick Rowan soon tossed Bray Wyatt over the table, The New Face of fear spilling onto the broadcast chairs before collapsing to the floor.</p><p> </p><p> It appeared that Erick Rowan was finally taking in the advice of the who was officiating the match and he moved to the hurt Bray Wyatt, pulling him up from behind the announce table and tossing him into the ring. Once Erick Rowan joined the prone Bray Wyatt in the ring, the bell sounded to officially get the bout underway.</p><p> </p><p> Erick Rowan thought he would continue to have control of the match, but Bray Wyatt began to deliver punches to Erick Rowan's midsection, causing his former follower to double over. Wyatt immediately bolted to the ropes and came crashing into Rowan with a reckless body splash. It was thought that Wyatt would go for the pinfall, but he instead bounced off the ropes again and dropped onto Rowan with a thunderous Senton. Wyatt then went for the pin, but Rowan actually powered out at one.</p><p> </p><p> Moments later in the match, the two began to trade hard punches with one another, and Rowan, who was becoming frustrated with the trade going no where, upped the ante by hitting Bray Wyatt with a knee. Rowan then followed the knee up, by clutching Bray Wyatt's head and tossing his former leader out of the ring. Rowan followed Wyatt outside, ignoring the referee's demands that the two return to the ring. Rowan looked to whip Bray into the ring post, but Bray used the momentum to instead swing Rowan, who collided into the ring post instead. Owing up to his strange idiosyncrasies, Wyatt sat on the ground, laughing as he slowly crawled to the incapacitated Rowan. Bray Wyatt then lifted Erick Rowan to his feet and set-up for a Sister Abigail outside of the ring, looking to finally end the war, but before he could land it, a large hooded man blindsided Bray Wyatt with a super kick. The man lifted Erick Rowan to his feet and took his hood off, revealing himself to be.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brodie_Lee_zpsyulke82m.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> The third Wyatt Family member, Luke Harper, was back and it was clear that his allegiance was with Erick Rowan. The two lifted Bray Wyatt up, and despite Wyatt valiantly trying to fight both of them off, the two men just lifted him with raw power before dumping him on the mat.</p><p> </p><p> Bray Wyatt was now motionless and Harper and Rowan lifted him to roll him back into the ring. The referee had already sounded the bell for the disqualification, and while he tried to prevent the on-going attack from Harper and Rowan, the two just shoved him away and continued their assault on Bray.</p><p> </p><p> The assault was finalized when Erick Rowan lifted Bray Wyatt into the air, and Luke Harper dropped his former leader with a cutter. From the broadcast table, Mauro Ranallo reminded everyone that Harper and Rowan referred to that move as the way, and the two former Wyatt charges stood over the motionless Bray Wyatt, lifting their arms in the air to celebrate their accomplishment.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Bray Wyatt defeats Erick Rowan via disqualification</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C+</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Are You Serious Bro?</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shane_McMahon_zpsdoxwndox.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Bryan_Danielson2_zpsoc21tjki.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> The camera cut to the back where Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan were still watching the events from the prior match unfold.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane McMahon:</strong> All three of them on SmackDown…we're going to have one hell of a time keep things under control.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brett_Major_zpsatrdjvgn.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Zack Ryder:</strong> Are you serious bro!?</p><p> </p><p> Zack Ryder then stormed into the office, obviously furious.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Zack Ryder:</strong> The first ever SmackDown! only event and you don't have SmackDown's hottest attraction on the show? </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> Funny you should mention that because in October, we return to the WWE Network with No Mercy and I definitely have a match planned for you.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Zack Ryder:</strong> That's what I'm talking about.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane McMahon:</strong> There's someone who's been wanting to get his hands on you, so we're thinking you go one on one with Mojo Rawley, and since you like to get yourself disqualified and the name of the show is No Mercy, I'm thinking No Disqualification. That sound good, Bryan?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> That sounds perfect.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Zack Ryder:</strong> Bro, are you kidding me!? I ditch that loser and I still can't get rid of him? At No Mercy, this ends. I'm sick of him riding my coat tails for spotlight. Mojo Rawley's 15 minutes of fame ends at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nathan_Everhart_zpstiyqlldf.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Chas_Betts_zpsmnxrrbgr.jpg</span> <span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jonathan_Fatu_zps5rq6pqme.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Joshua_Fatu_zpsxmojqxls.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>American Alpha vs The Usos</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Jimmy Uso and Chad Gable started things off for their respective teams. Both began with a little chain-wrestling to work the crowd, with the two of them showing that they were an even match. Jimmy Uso sent Chad Gable to the ropes and leapt over him. when he rebounded. Gable responded with an arm-drag, to which Jimmy Uso responded with an arm-drag of his own. The two were at a stalemate as their partners rallied them on from their respective sides of the ring.</p><p> </p><p> The Usos were able to land the first decisive offense of the match as both Jimmy and Jey Uso found themselves diving outside of the ring catching both Jason Jordan and Chad Gable with stereo outside dives. Once up on their feet, the brothers shouted <em>UCE</em> to the Richmond Coliseum to which the WWE Universe responded with <em>O</em>.</p><p> </p><p> Things changed once the American Alpha powerhouse, Jason Jordan, was in the ring. He began his offensive flurry by tossing Jimmy Uso over his head with a belly to belly suplex. He then cornered Jey Uso with a series of shoulder tackles. Chad Gable then tagged in, and it looked like things were coming to an end as American Alpha set up for a Grand Amplitude. Jimmy Uso came at the defense of his brother, taking out Jason Jordan with a super kick. In turn, Chad Gable ducked under a pair of clothesline from the rejoined Usos, but when he came charging back at them after bouncing off the ropes, he ran into dual superkicks from the former WWE Tag Team Champions. </p><p> </p><p> From there, Jimmy Uso became the legal man and he ascended to the top rope, possibly looking for a frog splash. Chad Gable moved to his feet and charged at Jimmy Uso, climbing the ropes and hitting the Uso brother with a flurry of punches in an attempt to fight him off the turnbuckle. Jimmy Uso, however came back with a hard head butt that sent Chad Gable crashing back down to the canvas. At that moment, Jimmy Uso soared into the air and came landing on Chad Gable with a picture perfect frog splash. The referee counted the pin, but a half second before counting the three, Jason Jordan broke up the pin saving the match for American Alpha.</p><p> </p><p> The back and forth tag match continued with both teams seeming like they were on the cusp of victory at random moments in the match. At one point in the match, for instance, Chad Gable hit Jey Uso with a dropkick, the offense causing Jey Uso to fall backward into Jason Jordan, who hit the Uso with a stalling German Suplex. With German Suplex bridged, the referee went for the count, but Jimmy Uso broke up the pin at the last second.</p><p> </p><p> Another instance came when Jason Jordan looked for another German Suplex on Jimmy Uso. The Uso was able to backflip out of it, just barely landing on his feet. From there, he hit the surprised Jordan with a superkick. Jimmy's brother, Jey followed up with a superkick of his own. Jimmy climbed the top rope again, and from the apron, Gable looked to stop him from another frog splash. Jey ran interference by tackling Chad Gable from the ring, the two men spilling to the outside. Jimmy then leapt from the top rope, but this ate nothing but canvas as Jason Jordan moved out of harm's way. Jordan went for the cover, but Jimmy Uso managed to get his shoulder up at 2.</p><p> </p><p> In the final moments of the match, Chad Gable was a ball of fire in the ring, blitzing from both members of the Usos, hitting them with whatever offense he could afford to. Jason Jordan got back into the fray, taking both members of the Usos out with a pair of suplexes. Jordan then took the straps down from his singlet to show that it was go time. He and Chad Gable set Jimmy Uso up for the Grand Amplitude, successfully hitting it this time. As Chad Gable went for the pin, Jordan played guard dog, ensuring that Jey Uso wouldn't be able to come to and break up the pin.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>American Alpha defeat The Usos</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_Intercontinental10_zpswpr0bnu1.jpg</span><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE Intercontinental Championship</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Mike_Mizanin_zpsgeekwcir.jpg</span> <span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shelton_Benjamin_zpscchmvfsg.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>The Miz© vs. Shelton Benjamin</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Once the bell sounded, Shelton Benjamin became a man possessed, immediately taking the fight to The Miz. From the broadcast position, Mauro Ranallo and David Otunga reminded the WWE Network viewers that Shelton Benjamin was looking to gain some revenge on The Miz for what he did to Kurt Angle.</p><p> </p><p> The Miz tried everything in the book to cool Shelton Benjamin's momentum. At one point, he put the referee in between them, to which Shelton Benjamin just moved the official aside, continuing to attack The Miz. And at another moment, The Miz rolled out of the ring to which Shelton chased behind him eventually throwing him back in.</p><p> </p><p> Shelton Benjamin hit a snap suplex on The Miz who sold it as if it was a career ending move. He clutched his back, grimacing, while also yelling in pain. He motioned to the referee, who knelt down to check on him. An angry Shelton Benjamin immediately stomped toward The Miz, and this time the referee interjected himself believing that Shelton Benjamin had gone too far.</p><p> </p><p> The Miz took this opportunity to leave the ring, walking over to his Intercontinental Championship before heading up the ramp. The referee began counting The Miz out while chastising Shelton Benjamin who attempted to chase after The Miz, but couldn't with the referee keeping him at bay.</p><p> </p><p> From the stage, The Miz shouted that he needs to get looked at by the physicians and that if he's fine, he'll come back later to defend the title. By this time, though, the referee had reached a ten count and The Miz just obliviously shrugged, acting as if he didn't know exactly what he was doing.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Shelton Benjamin defeats The Miz via Countout - The Miz retains the WWE Intercontinental Championship</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C+</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Newest Addition to SmackDown!</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <em>Phenomenal</em> hit the sound system at the Richmond Coliseum, and there was a mixed reaction from the WWE Universe who mostly booed, though it was quite audible that AJ Styles still had his fans. The Phenomenal One strutted out on stage before moving into the ring, motioning for a microphone.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> The Heartbreak Kid is here. I think it's admirable and commendable that he agreed to take on a mystery opponent in only five day's notice.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> When will you stop calling him Heartbreak Kid, John? He complained and cried about not being on the show tonight. What's admirable about that?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> The WWE Universe couldn't stand the idea of the best wrestler on SmackDown! not being on SmackDown's first ever Network Special. I guess the guys who run this show got tired of me beating your favorite wrestlers so they decided to silence me instead. AJ Styles can't be silenced. So they choose to punish me by making me wrestle someone I couldn't prepare for instead?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> He's absolutely right.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> Didn't they get the memo? I'm the best damn superstar in this entire company. I'm the Heartbreak Kid! I beat all of you little kiddies favorite WWE superstars and there's nothing any of you can do, but sit, watch, and cry about it. So let's get this thing started.</p><p> </p><p> The camera cut to the stage, the WWE Universe quietly anticipating a new debut.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> Anyone could come out from behind that curtain. I have no idea who it could be. </p><p> </p><p> <em>Worlds Apart</em> hit the sound system and the Richmond Coliseum came unglued.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> No way. Can it be.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Sami Zayn appeared on dancing along to his music on stage before pumping his arms into the air to amp up the WWE Universe.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Sami Zayn! Sami Zayn is on SmackDown! We knew he was having problems with Stephanie McMahon on Raw.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> Those two are crafty. They saw an misused and mistreated superstar on Raw, and they brought him to SmackDown. Welcome to team blue, Sami Zayn! And fellas, blue looks good on Sami!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> That's one thing we can both agree on, John! I'm excited to see what Sami Zayn brings to SmackDown!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B-</strong></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Singles Match</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span> <span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>AJ Styles vs. Sami Zayn</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> AJ Styles immediately got in Zayn's face, taunting him, and telling Zayn that he didn't belong in the same ring with him. Styles then shoved Zayn, and Zayn responded by sending AJ Styles to the canvas with a hard right hand. Zayn immediately followed up by covering AJ Styles, with a pin. Styles kicked out at one and got back to his feed. The crafty Zayn, then tumbled over AJ Styles right leg, tackling him for a roll up pin. AJ Styles kicked out again, and upon getting to his feet, Zayn sent him toppling to the outside of the ring with a drop kick. Sami stood front and center in the middle of the ring, while the WWE Universe broke out into a brief <em>Ole!</em> chant.</p><p> </p><p> Some chain wrestling came next the moment AJ Styles stepped back into the ring, as Styles put the former NXT Champion in a headlock. The entire time AJ Styles could be heard referring to Sami Zayn as boy, before Zayn sent Styles into the ropes. Styles however, responded by taking Zayn out with a shoulder tackle. With Zayn face down on the canvas, AJ Styles showed some disrespect by walking over Zayn's back. Styles then laughed before loudly proclaiming <em>I'm better than you!</em></p><p> </p><p> Sami Zayn would then use his speed to take control of the match again, using the leap frog technique to jump over AJ Styles. AJ Styles hit the ropes opposite of Sami Zayn, coming back at the newest addition to SmackDown! at full force. Sami Zayn goaded AJ Styles into a chase, by backpedaling before ducking and pulling the top rope down with him. As a result, AJ Styles once again came tumbling out of the ring.</p><p> </p><p> With AJ Styles outside of the ring, Sami Zayn saw his angle and bounced off the ropes opposite of where Styles was positioned outside. As Zayn came closer to Styles, he flipped over the top rope, landing on the Phenomenal One. The move brought the WWE Universe to their feet, and once Sami Zayn was back on his feet, he played up to the WWE Universe in attendance. He then brought AJ Styles back into the ring, only getting a 2-count for his effort.</p><p> </p><p> Minutes later, AJ Styles managed to regain control. Sami Zayn had AJ Styles in a wrist locked and moved toward the ropes, looking to springboard. The moment, Zayn's feet touched the middle rope, though, AJ Styles kicked at them and Zayn came crashing hard onto the canvas. AJ Styles then lifted Sami Zayn up and positioned him for a suplex. Styles kept Zayn suspended for a stalling suplex before slamming former Raw-employed competitor to the canvas. AJ Styles stood up and then immediately shouted <em>Now that's the real Suplex City</em></p><p> </p><p> With AJ Styles capitalizing on Sami Zayn's earlier mistake, AJ had firm control. Hitting an assortment of moves and getting a couple of nearfalls for his efforts. AJ saw this is an opportunity to play around with Zayn. He would do so by constantly slapping Zayn in the back of the head and calling him boy. Zayn however fired back with a forearm. Styles fired back with one of his own. The two exchanged forearms, until Styles telegraphed his and Zayn ducked, spinning AJ Styles out for a Blue Thunder Bomb. The WWE Universe were in a frenzy when AJ Styles kicked out at what seemed like 2.9. Even Sami Zayn couldn't believe it. However, with AJ Styles crawling toward the turnbuckle, Sami Zayn saw another opportunity.</p><p> </p><p> Zayn paced, eagerly awaiting Styles to get back to his feet while being propped up by the turnbuckle. Once Styles met Zayn's expectations, Zayn charged at Styles for a Helluva Kick. Styles however rolled out of the way and Zayn was caught on the ropes. Once Zayn was untangled, he turned around into a Pele Kick from Styles and Zayn collapsed into the corner.</p><p> </p><p> Styles, playing up to his moniker of being the best told the WWE Universe that he'd <em>Show you a real Helluva Kick</em> and he mocked Sami Zayn before moving toward him at a quickening pace. Sami Zayn, however, met AJ Styles by catching him and tossing him into the turnbuckle with an Exploder Suplex. Sami Zayn excitedly went for the cover and while the WWE Universe counted the three, the referee stopped right before his hand would hit the three, pointing out that AJ Styles had his foot on the rope. At that moment Zayn was in complete disbelief, but knew he could beat Styles. </p><p> </p><p> With the momentary pause, AJ Styles rolled out of the ring, to regain some composure. Sami Zayn saw his opportunity and immediately rolled outside of the ring, landing on the opposite side of the corner from AJ. Once The Phenomenal one was in position, Sami Zayn darted through the middle and bottom rope and the WWE Universe collectively let out an <em>Oh!</em> as Zayn was left flailing from the ropes after meeting another Pele Kick from AJ Styles.</p><p> </p><p> From the outside of the ring, AJ Styles pushed Sami Zayn off the turnbuckles and moved to the apron. He continued talking trash to the WWE Universe as he awaited Sami Zayn to get back to his feet. Once Sami Zayn did, AJ Styles leapt from the top rope, taking Zayn out with a Phenomenal Forearm Smash. AJ Styles then went for the cover, picking up a very hard fought victory.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>AJ Styles defeats Sami Zayn</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B-</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Rematch</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpg</span> <span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> The moment the two were in the ring, Dolph Ziggler immediately got in John Cena's face telling him that this ends tonight. Cena, not forgetting the superkick from Tuesday night immediately came at Dolph Ziggler with a right hand with Ziggler firing back. The WWE Universe went into a frenzy with both man clobbering each other with right after right to start the match.</p><p> </p><p> Ziggler displayed a more aggressive disposition in this match by grounding John Cena to the canvas and immediately working a series of elbows on him. Before John Cena could properly react, Ziggler went for the cover, and the moment he felt John Cena motioning to kick out, Ziggler would pop back up before dropping even more elbows.</p><p> </p><p> Ziggler took the fight outside tossing John Cena into a portion of the padded barricade that separated the WWE Universe from the WWE Superstars. With Cena seated on the ground, Dolph Ziggler began to fire away with a series of punches before peeling away. Ziggler then charged at Cena, to which Cena moved out of the way, Ziggler colliding into the barricade. At this moment, Cena lifted Ziggler and tossed him into the time keeper area where immediately began to strike down on Ziggler with a series of punches.</p><p> </p><p> Moments later, the two were back in the ring and Cena hoisted Dolph Ziggler on his shoulders for an Attitude Adjustment. Ziggler, however, was able to land on his feet and retaliated by dropping Cena with a super kick. Ziggler would then go for the cover after the kick, but John Cena would get the shoulder up shortly after the 2. As a result of the shoulder coming up, Dolph Ziggler demanded that the referee stop counting so slow.</p><p> </p><p> Later in the match, John Cena regained control by taking advantage of a moment where Dolph Ziggler began to indulge in his offense. Ziggler had Cena in the corner of the ring, ascended to the middle turnbuckle, and taunted the WWE Universe while emulating a very slow version of the standard 10-Punch turnbuckle spot.. John Cena however, was able to catch Ziggler, who was more focused on irritating the WWE Universe then he was executing his offense, with a sitout powerbomb. The WWE Universe counted along with the pin, but John Cena was only able to get a two for his efforts.</p><p> </p><p> John Cena would once again catch an unsuspecting Dolph Ziggler with an Attitude Adjustment attempt, and Dolph Ziggler had it scouted again, opting for another super kick. This time, John Cena saw it coming, and took Ziggler by surprise by trapping the planted foot with a drop-toe hold before locking in the STF.</p><p> </p><p> Ziggler was in pain, and the SmackDown! Broadcast Team even wondered if he was going to tap. Ziggler, however, managed to fight to the ropes. John Cena lifted the hold and moved to his feet. Ziggler, not on to be upstaged, immediately charged at Cena once to his feet, but became victim of another Attitude Adjustment set-up. John Cena got all of it this time and the referee made the pin</p><p> </p><p> <strong>1…2…</strong></p><p> </p><p> No! Dolph Ziggler got his shoulder up and John Cena could not believe it. Cena even looked to the referee, almost as if he was asking the referee if he was sure that was only a two, to which the referee nodded and reconfirmed the pinfall count. Cena shook his head and lifted Ziggler to his feet, but Ziggler saw this as his opportunity to strike and paid homage to his debut year by clutching in a sleeper hold on the 15-time World Champion.</p><p> </p><p> With the sleeper hold in tact, Cena collapsed to one knee, and it looked like he was going to succumb to the choke. The referee stepped in to check and see if Cena was still conscious and actively defending the sleeper hold. He lifted Cena's arm up once and it went limp. He lifted Cena's arm up a second time and it went limp at that point, as well. He lifted it a third time, and when it appeared that it was over, John Cena managed to lift his arm back up and fight to his feet. </p><p> </p><p> With the two men now on their feet, Ziggler let go of the Sleeper Hold and immediately dropped John Cena with a Zig Zag. Dolph Ziggler moved to cover John Cena after hitting the maneuver and the referee made the count.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>1…2…</strong></p><p> </p><p> Cena powered the shoulder up at 2.9 and Ziggler went absolutely crazy on the referee, completely astounded that Cena was able to get out of the pin at all. At the sight of the kick out, dual chants began to break out and while it was apparent the younger members of the WWE Universe were rallying behind John Cena, the aduler male demographic was firmly in support of Dolph Ziggler. The two men in the ring were at a complete loss on how to finish off the other.</p><p> </p><p> A frustrated Ziggler set a dazed and standing John Cena against the turnbuckle and once again ascended to the middle rope. He began to fire right hands off at Cena, while bragging about how much better he was than Cena, but Cena managed to push him off. Ziggler hit the ropes and jumped at Cena looking for his signature elevated DDT, but Cena managed to shift Ziggler onto his shoulders for one final Attitude Adjustment. Cena went for the pin, and this time was awarded the three count.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>John Cena defeats Dolph Ziggler</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B-</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Far From Over</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> The WWE Universe broke into a <em>That was awesome</em> chant and Dolph Ziggler and John Cena looked to the WWE Universe within the Richmond Coliseum before looking at each other. John Cena held out his hand, saying he and Dolph Ziggler stole the show again, and Ziggler nodded before shaking John Cena's hand.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> That's what it's all about right there, gentleman.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga: That was a fantastic match and Dolph Ziggler is accepting his loss like a man.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> While David Otunga and Mauro Ranallo were busy praising Dolph Ziggler for showing John Cena respect, the two were surprised at the broadcast table when Dolph Ziggler immediately kicked John Cena between the legs.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>David Otunga:</strong></strong><strong> Oh, come on!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Ziggler smirked at Cena who had collapsed to the ring canvas and then he continued his beating by hitting Cena with several hard right hands. Ziggler eventually took the fight outside, tossing Cena into the barricade and continuing to pound away on the 15-time World Champion with an even harder series of right hands. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Mauro:</strong></strong><strong> Enough is enough. Ziggler needs to give it a rest.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>JBL:</strong></strong><strong> You can disagree with Ziggler all you want, but a fire has been lit under this kid and he's going to start taking what he feels he's earned. I can't say I fully agree with his actions, but I know where he's coming from.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>David Otunga:</strong></strong><strong> Are you kidding me, John? These two just had a fantastic contest, the WWE Universe was showing support for both of these men and Ziggler ends it like that? It's disgusting!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> More WWE officials came out to ringside and they were finally able to peel Dolph Ziggler away from the motionless Cena, who was still assaulting Cena while the SmackDown! Broadcast Team argued over whether or not they agreed with Ziggler's actions. The WWE Universe unified in booing Ziggler's actions to which Ziggler simply replied </strong><strong><em>All of you can kiss my ass</em></strong><strong> before the referees finally escorted Dolph to the backstage area.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: B+</strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_Heavy_zpsse6dz3gp.jpg</span><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE World Championship</span></span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg</span><strong> </strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg</span></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Dean Ambrose© vs. Randy Orton</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> For the WWE Network viewing audience, JBL established the prestige of the main event by indicating this was a match that could be a main event anywhere in the world. Mauro Ranallo and David Otunga both agreed with JBL as Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose circled around the ring before tying up in a collar and elbow tie up. The two men wrestled for control, neither man really maintaining any solid control. The then broke apart as the WWE Universe showed their support for both men by cheering.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The two locked up again, and this time Randy Orton managed to push Dean Ambrose into the ropes. The referee moved in to break the two up since Dean was backed into the ropes, and Randy Orton broke away but not before adding a little insult by patting Dean Ambrose on the head.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The two locked up one more time and it was Ambrose who would back Orton into the ropes this time around. The referee moved in to break the two up, but Ambrose broke away before the referee could break them apart. Ambrose then slapped Orton in the face Mauro Ranallo indicating that maybe that was a little revenge for the RKO from SmackDown! Live.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> It wasn't long before the brawler Dean Ambrose took the fight outside, sending Orton crashing to the mat with a hard clothesline. Ambrose then climbed on the ring apron before jumping off the apron and landing a vicious elbow on the prone Orton.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Several minutes later, with the two back in the ring, Randy Orton found himself in control of the match by taking Dean Ambrose out of the action with a powerslam. Orton went for a quick cover immediately after, but Dean Ambrose managed to kick out.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Later on in the match, a Rebound Lariat from Ambrose would drop Orton. Ambrose then stalked Orton, waiting for The Viper to get back to his feet, and as he did, Dean Ambrose set up for a Dirty Deeds. Orton, who was positioned near the ropes, lifted Dean Ambrose over his shoulders, and the WWE World Champion was sent toppling over the top rope and to the outside.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Back outside of the ring, Dean Ambrose was back in his element as an Irish Whip later and Randy Orton would find himself crashing into the steel steps. Orton immediately gripped his shoulder and grimaced in pain as Dean Ambrose moved behind him. Once he caught up to Orton, the WWE World Champion rolled Orton into the ring, and moved onto the apron. Randy Orton, however, showed that he was only playing possum as he moved in and struck Dean Ambrose with his signature Rope DDT. Randy Orton then went for the pin, but Dean Ambrose kicked out at two.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The match was now past the fifteen minute mark and both men were still taking it to each other. Randy Orton growing tired of the back and forth had Dean Ambrose positioned for his Inverted Headlock Backbreaker, but Dean Ambrose showed some of his underrated wrestling prowess by managing to take Orton's back. Orton responded by firing a series of elbows at Ambrose, causing Ambrose to release his grip. Ambrose then stumbled back into the ropes setting up for another Rebound Lariat, but Randy Orton responded by catching the rebound Ambrose with an RKO.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> As Randy Orton was getting back to his feet, The Phenomenal One sprung from the top rope and took out The Viper with a Phenomenal Forearm Smash. From there, he lifted Dean Ambrose to his feet, taking the WWE World Champion out with a Styles Clash. The match officially being ruled a no-contest.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong><em>Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose fight to a No Contest</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: B-</strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Champ is Here</span></span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> With both champion and challenger laid out, AJ Styles moved outside of the ring, grabbing the WWE World Championship in the process. </strong><strong><em>Phenomenal</em></strong><strong> played on the Richmond Coliseum sound system and from the center of the ring, The Phenomenal One lifted the WWE World Championship in the air.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>David Otunga:</strong></strong><strong> I can't believe he just robbed us of our main event!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong></strong><strong> I agree! But nevertheless, AJ Styles is staking his claim in the WWE World Championship title race.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>JBL:</strong></strong><strong> The Heartbreak Kid right there, folks. And soon enough our World Champion.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Styles placed the WWE World Championship on his shoulder before proudly proclaiming </strong><strong><em>The Champ is here!</em></strong><strong>. He then looked to both Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose who were still laid out on the mat. At the sight of the two incapacitated Superstars, AJ Styles dropped the belt on the canvas before leaving the ring.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Backlash then went off the air.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: A</strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>Backlash Grade: B-</strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote>

<p>Man...you never realize how much time these things take until you actually start typing one yourself. I procrastinated all day, but after about four consecutive hours of just powering through, Backlash is complete!</p><p> </p><p>

I'm also very excited to see I have readers. That makes all of the time it takes to create this worth it.</p><p> </p><p>

A few Diary writer notes about the show:</p><p> </p><p>

-Very surprised to see Samoa Joe and Shinsuke Nakamura be the two picks for the mystery opponent. I've been planning Backlash for the last two weeks, and that first day when I was drafting my plans, I had considered Samoa Joe. Then it changed to Cesaro and at the time I was 100% not changing my mind on Cesaro. </p><p> </p><p>

I then came up with some solid plans concerning Cesaro on the Raw brand so I was back at square one. I revisited the idea of calling Samoa Joe up again, but last Sunday after SummerSlam, I sat looking at the Monday Night Raw booking screen figuring out how to fill the rest of the show out. A conflict with Stephanie McMahon, a brutal match with Rusev later, and viola: Sami Zayn would be the one to defect brands.</p><p> </p><p>

Seeing how many people naturally gravitate to Samoa Joe was awesome, because while I want my Diary to have some predictability, I don't want it to be obvious. So now I know for sure that Sami Zayn was the right choice.</p><p> </p><p>

-I'm having a lot of fun with this cocky AJ Styles bit I'm doing. I don't know how I came up with Styles referring to himself as Heartbreak Kid, but in my head, I saw JBL totally running with that in real life, so I gave it a try. I'm digging it.</p><p> </p><p>

-I'm still struggling with typing out matches, because while I do want the PPV matches to feel like PPV matches, I'm not looking to type out every little detail. I'm thinking four or five lines of text per match is ideal. I don't know if it's noticeable, but I played around with the pacing of some of the matches to see if just quick highlights would work better than focusing larger chunks of moments. I'm actively reading other Diaries to see how other people do it.</p><p> </p><p>

-Don't think this Sami Zayn bit is going to go unnoticed. I like making Raw the unseen brand, it's kind of fun that I'm doing this intricate thing with Raw, as well, but just not discussing any of it. I'm not going to reveal my hand, buuuuut Stephanie and Mick aren't just going to ignore Shane and Bryan stealing Zayn for team blue.</p><p> </p><p>

-And please, I'd love to hear comments and criticisms of Backlash and the Diary overall. I hope Backlash was as fun to read as it was to type. I know there are tons of typos in there. That's still something I'm trying to figure out: giving myself enough time to type the show so that I can also edit it before posting. I'm slowly figuring it out, though.</p>

<p><strong>Pick'Em Leaderboards</strong></p><p> </p><p>

wwfmark - 8</p><p> </p><p>

iwantmods - 4</p><p> </p><p>

Powerbrock100 - 3</p><p> </p><p>

Rampaage - 3</p><p> </p><p>

emoasyou - 2</p><p> </p><p>

Russelrules44 - 2</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

New episode of SmackDown! will be up either tonight or tomorrow.</p>

This is really enjoyable to read and honestly, so far, a favorite of mine. A lot of the stuff you have going on is refreshing compared to real life and with a few smaller things, very within the realm of possibility and realistic. Overall, I hope you continue to build up your midcard because Smackdown is really lacking after your top guys. Also, I really like the match pacing but it can definitely be overwhelming when coming to a full match summary. Anyway, keep up the good work, you have a reader in me!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_SmackDown_zpsrvxwjdn8.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE SmackDown Live</span></strong></p><p> Live from the Coors Event Center (Boulder, Colorado)</p><p> 9,536 in attendance</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Broadcast Table</span></strong></p><p> Mauro Ranallo, David Otunga, John Bradshaw Layfield</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Backlash</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> This episode of SmackDown! Live began with a recap of what took place 48 hours earlier on the SmackDown! exclusive WWE Network Special, WWE Backlash.</p><p> </p><p> The two focal points of the recap video highlighted the two big matches from the show. Clips played from Dolph Ziggler and John Cena's rematch, showing a few of the signature spots, and John Cena's victory. This specific highlight concluded with Dolph Ziggler's assault of John Cena after the match.</p><p> </p><p> The video then transitioned to the main event between Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton. It showed a few of the nearfalls from both men, the ringside brawling, and finally the RKO that looked to finish the match until AJ Styles got involved and attacked both men. The video package ended with AJ Styles proudly holding the WWE World Championship high above his head.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Tonight's Main Event</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shelton_Benjamin_zpscchmvfsg.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> SmackDown! Live officially kicked off with Mauro Ranallo, JBL, and David Otunga welcoming the home viewing audience to SmackDown! Live. The three members discussed the events that unfolded at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> A graphic displayed on the screen featuring Dolph Ziggler, and the team transitioned their discussion toward tonight's show where they indicated that tonight's main event would be between Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Gentlemen, I guess Dolph Ziggler won't explain his actions.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> And why should he?!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> He calls himself the show off. He goes on about being the guy the WWE Universe loves to see and then he does what he did on Sunday? He owes them an explanation, John!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> He doesn't owe the WWE Universe a thing!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B-</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Nobody Cares What Your Name Is</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alexis_Kaufman_zpsbpeajokz.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nattie_Neidhart_zpstd7fjioi.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Leah_Van_Dale_zpshvg3c8of.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Carmella came out on stage playing up to the WWE Universe in attendance at the Coors Event Center. She did her signature moonwalk on the stage before bouncing her shoulders and strutting down the ring.</p><p> </p><p> A microphone in hand, Carmella was in the process of beginning her shtick. She introduced herself to the WWE Universe before being cut off by <em>Blissful</em> as Alexa Bliss and Natalya appeared on stage.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alexa Bliss:</strong> Carmella, honey, someone should have told you this earlier: nobody cares who you are. You say you're fabulous. What makes you so fabulous? Are you a member of the famous Hart Family?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Natalya:</strong> Nope!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alexa Bliss:</strong> Are you pure bliss personified?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Natalya:</strong> Nope!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alexa Bliss:</strong> You're just like those wannabes Becky Lynch and Naomi. You walk around with inflated egos. News flash: you're nothing, you're a nobody. So Natalya, if you don't mind, let me shut this loser up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Carmella vs. Alexa Bliss </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Leah_Van_Dale_zpshvg3c8of.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alexis_Kaufman_zpsbpeajokz.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Despite a valiant effort from Carmella, Natalya on the outside became the deciding factor in the outcome of this match. Between the trash talk and psyche-outs from Natalya, Carmella just couldn't keep her attention focused on Alexa Bliss. As a result, Alexa Bliss made quick work of Carmella after a Twisted Bliss from the top rope.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner: Alexa Bliss</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: E+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Family Reunion</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Thoruf_Marius_zpsmp3dcpjr.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brodie_Lee_zpsyulke82m.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Another recap from Backlash played, this time showing the events that unfolded between Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan. The video showed the returning Luke Harper taking out Bray Wyatt with a super kick and the subsequent beating the former Wyatt Leader took at the hands of Erick Rowan and Luke Harper.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> I never imagined the day where we would see those two take out the man who brought them to the WWE.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> And gentlemen, let's not forget, not a single Bray Wyatt sighting since that night. Harper and Rowan did a number on him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rhyno vs. Luke Harper</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Rhino_zpsrbgfifgz.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brodie_Lee_zpsyulke82m.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Rhyno came into this match looking for a fight and Luke Harper was willing to meet that expectation. The two brawled all around ringside while Erick Rowan silently watched the chaos unfold from the outside of the ring. David Otunga talked about how creepy the pair of Luke Harper and Erick Rowan was, but also hypothesized that things were far from over between the two of them and Bray Wyatt.</p><p> </p><p> While Rhyno did have his moments of offense in the match, Luke Harper silenced the former ECW World Champion with a discus clothesline that sent Rhyno to the canvas with a hard thud. Luke Harper then picked up the pinfall and he and his partner, Erick Rowan stood over the motionless Rhyno before quietly leaving the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner: Luke Harper</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Road to No Mercy</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Retaliation</em> hit the Coors Event Center sound system and the WWE World Champion appeared on stage. Making his way to the ring, it was evident from the expression on his face that he was upset about the way things unfolded at Backlash's main event.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> The WWE World Champion not in a good mood, gentlemen.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> And I can't blame him. John's guy ruined what was turning out to be a great match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> What the Heartbreak Kid did is called sending a message to management. He's WWE World Championship material and Shane and Daniel need to take notice.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> There are better ways to do that, John! You earn your Championship matches!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> And how can you argue that Styles didn't earn one after his victory on Sunday!?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dean Ambrose:</strong> You people know that I'm not a talker, I like to get my talking done in the ring. AJ Styles, brotha, you want to get my attention by hitting me with a Styles Clash? You want to ruin my WWE World Championship match? And Randy. Wherever you are, I'm sure you're probably thinking you had the match won with the RKO. If AJ Styles hadn't stuck his nose where it hadn't belonged, you would have been WWE World Champion. I thrive on beating people up and I thrive on proving people wrong, so Styles! Orton! Let's do this right here, right now!</p><p> </p><p> Dean Ambrose dropped the microphone and paced around the ring, shadow boxing briefly, to show how serious he was about a fight.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Bryan_Danielson2_zpsoc21tjki.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The SmackDown! General Manager stepped out on stage, looking to be a voice of reason,</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> Due to AJ Style's actions on Sunday, Shane and I agreed to remove him from tonight's show. We also figured something like this would happen, so in a preventative step, we gave Randy Orton the night off. Howeve--</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dean Ambrose:</strong> Daniel, I like ya, so I'll keep it simple: if I have to come out here next week and sit in the middle of this ring until I get both of them, I will do it.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> However! However…Shane and I agree, we're not just going to let the WWE World Championship end on a cliffhanger. And it's hard to ignore AJ Styles performance against Sami Zayn. So at No Mercy, you'll get your wish: you will defend that WWE World Championship against both Randy Orton and AJ Styles in a Triple Threat!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Triple Threat at No Mercy, I'm loving that!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> And since we're calling this show No Mercy, we wanted to add a little something to it. So Shane and I thought and we came up with an idea that's right up your alley: Falls Count Anywhere!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> What!? That deranged lunatic is going to be everywhere.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> We also wanted to try a little experiment. Pick your opponent's poison, I guess. In the next three weeks, each of you will play Special Guest GM. Next week, AJ Styles picks matches for both you and Orton. The week after, Randy Orton picks matches for you and Styles. Finally, five nights before No Mercy, you get to make a match for Randy Orton and AJ Styles.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> That's a nice idea! </p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> Who knows what that lunatic is going to come up with!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: A</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Tom_Pestock_zpsk3fuk3my.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Kalisto_zpsa3h7qd1q.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Considering the two squared off one week ago, Baron Corbin had Kalisto scouted and this time, he toyed around with the former NXT Tag Team Champion by tossing him around the ring and taunting him.</p><p> </p><p> Kalisto had small bursts of offense, but clubbing blows from Baron Corbin kept Kalisto relatively grounded. Corbin began to stomp on Kalisto before finally picking him up and finishing the match with the End of Days.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner: Baron Corbin</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Apollo Crews Stepping Up</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Uhaa_Nation_zpswrtuztlp.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Tom_Pestock_zpsk3fuk3my.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Baron Corbin wasn't done with his opponent after the match and lifted Kalisto to his feet for a second End of Days. Corbin then suggested that he was going to do it again, but Apollo Crews hit the ring, hitting Baron Corbin with a series of rights before sending Baron Corbin over the top rope with a clothesline.</p><p> </p><p> Baron Corbin talked trash to Apollo Crews from the outside, to which Crews challenged Corbin to come back in. Instead, the Lone Wolf slowly moved up the ramp while Crews checked on his friend, Kalisto.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Zack Ryder vs. Kane</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brett_Major_zpsatrdjvgn.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Kane_zps2xm8vzai.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Zack Ryder wasn't wanting any parts of Kane and playing up to the overwhelmed heel role, Zack Ryder played up to the WWE Universe by running away from Kane. He would switch from leaving the ring to running back in, but would eventually take advantage by kicking the ropes as Kane was stepping over them to get back in the ring.</p><p> </p><p> The advantage didn't last long as Kane eventually floored Zack Ryder with a thrust to the throat. Deciding that he had had enough, Zack Ryder rolled under the bottom rope and headed up the ramp. </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Dean_Muhtadi_zpsfqiijgrr.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Mojo Rawley appeared behind Zack Ryder and he clutched the former WWE Intercontinental Champion by the neck subsequently tossing him back into the ring. Zack Ryder then took a chokeslam from Kane, Kane picking up the pinfall victory shortly afterward.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner: Kane</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Perro</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Renee_Young_zpstybkij4u.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> When SmackDown! Live returned from commercial break, the camera was focused on the set for SmackDown Live's post-show on the WWE Network, Talking Smack. Renee Young was already seated at the table and to her right was the newest SmackDown! signee, Sami Zayn.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Renee Young:</strong> WWE Universe, welcome back to SmackDown! Live joining me now is Team Blue's newest member, Sami Zayn! Sami, I'm going to ask the question everyone wants to know: what made you switch sides?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sami Zayn:</strong> I think it's no secret that Stephanie and I didn't get along on Raw, but I would still go out there to upset her and her buddy Seth Rollins any chance I could get. Something had to give, though, and I'm not a fool. I knew my days were numbered on Raw. A phone call from Shane McMahon, and next thing I know, I was on a plane for Backlash.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Renee Young:</strong> And what a match you and AJ-</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL, PERRO?</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alberto_El_Patron_zps8xxv1qif.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Renee Young was cut off as Alberto Del Rio appeared on set.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alberto Del Rio:</strong> Why should we roll out the red carpet for you? You lost! You lost on Raw. You lost at Backlash. You'll continue to lose. Why am I not being talked to about my victory over Kane. Renee, ask me about my win over Kane last week. Ask me why I wasn't on Backlash instead of this perro!</p><p> </p><p> Sami Zayn then stood up and got in Alberto Del Rio's face.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sami Zayn:</strong> I have no problems stepping in that ring with you any time, any where.</p><p> </p><p> Officials separated the two before things could escalate.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dolph Ziggler vs. Shelton Benjamin</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shelton_Benjamin_zpscchmvfsg.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The main event of the night also happened to be the best match of the night, and Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin used their athleticism to draw the WWE Universe in the moment the bell sounded.</p><p> </p><p> The SmackDown! Broadcast Team added that both men were coming into this match with anger to burn: Shelton Benjamin was still looking to gain some vengeance on The Miz who walked out on their match at Backlash. Dolph Ziggler meanwhile still had to deal with losing the rubber match to John Cena.</p><p> </p><p> Both men seemingly needed to make a statement tonight and they brought a fight to each other that kept the WWE Universe entertained throughout. For nearly eighteen minutes, the WWE Universe was treated to a series of chain wrestling, some close calls with nearfalls, and even a couple of high risk spots from Shelton Benjamin.</p><p> </p><p> Dolph Ziggler would eventually get the victory. Shelton Benjamin thought he caught Dolph Ziggler off guard by blocking the Zig Zag by clinging to the top rope. Ziggler rolled back onto his feet and caught an airborne Shelton Benjamin with a super kick. Ziggler then covered Shelton Benjamin picking up the pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Victor: Dolph Ziggler</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B-</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Things Are Only Heating Up</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Dolph Ziggler was basking in his success over Shelton Benjamin when the WWE Universe came unglued at the sight of John Cena who blitzed to the ring and took Ziggler off of his feet before drilling him with a series of rights.</p><p> </p><p> Ziggler rolled out of the ring and John Cena chased behind him before hitting him with another right, this time the punch sending Ziggler over the barricade and into the crowd. WWE officials it the ringside area and immediately pulled at Cena. </p><p> </p><p> The camera zoomed out and Dolph Ziggler could be seen in the upper tier of the arena amongst the WWE Universe. John Cena wanted after Zigger, but couldn't make any movement with the WWE officials keeping him contained.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Things are only beginning to heat up between those two.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the WWE make John Cena that mad.</p><p> </p><p> SmackDown! Live came to its conclusion. The final scene featured John Cena angrily looking up to Dolph Ziggler, who disappeared within the sea of people that made up the WWE Universe.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: A*</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>SmackDown! Live Grade: B</strong></p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is really enjoyable to read and honestly' date=' so far, a favorite of mine. A lot of the stuff you have going on is refreshing compared to real life and with a few smaller things, very within the realm of possibility and realistic. Overall, I hope you continue to build up your midcard because Smackdown is really lacking after your top guys. Also, I really like the match pacing but it can definitely be overwhelming when coming to a full match summary. Anyway, keep up the good work, you have a reader in me![/quote']<p> </p><p> Dude. Thanks. You have no idea how much that means to me. I wasn't sure what kind of love a Real World Diary that only focused on half of the WWE product would receive, but it's a nice feeling to see that people are enjoying it.</p><p> </p><p> This is my first time playing TEW 2016 period and my first time playing a TEW game for an extended period of time. I am definitely learning things as I go, so figuring out the right ways to build up the guys I want to use, I'm getting there.</p><p> </p><p> Much like my time playing the game, The Diary writing is something I'm learning as I go. I couldn't tell you how many Diaries I read on the TEW 2016 and 2013 boards just to get an idea of flow and structure.</p><p> </p><p> I think one thing that would help is if I added the time stamp to the match results just to give readers a better idea of how long a match went on for. Other than that, I'm thinking about briefer match summaries for SmackDown! Live and longer matches for the big events.</p></div></blockquote>

<p>Hey Janpei,</p><p> </p><p>

I don't follow contemporary WWE more than just some reading online and watching some big events on the Network, (and as a result don't follow too many modern diaries) but I just wanted to comment on here and share a few thoughts:</p><p> </p><p>

1.) Great presentation and good detail in the writing without being too overwhelming. It's always tough to ride that line of being descriptive but not a turn off or risking burnout.</p><p> </p><p>

2.) I feel that you've done a great job staying believable. That's one of my biggest critiques of many diaries: I have trouble jumping in if it doesn't feel authentic...that just a personal preference. </p><p> </p><p>

3.) I love the presentation of Kurt Angle so far. He should be a somewhat broken down yet beloved veteran who should appear sporadically as opposed to a nightly main eventer.</p><p> </p><p>

4.) As you've indicated that you've been booking RAW, I'd be very curious to see what's been going on with the other brand. I understand that Smackdown is the story you want to tell, but maybe some quick results from RAW? Especially on the big co-op PPVs. </p><p> </p><p>

All in all, great job! I'll be following along.</p>

<p>Really enjoying this, I love how you are building up the lower card guys and it's giving me ideas on how to book my Smackdown save going forward. </p><p> </p><p>

Liked the Backlash PPV, Sami as AJ's opponent was a big surprise and makes me intrigued as to what's happening on RAW, though I do understand if you want to keep this as solely a Smackdown diary.</p><p> </p><p>

I agree with pretty much everything Crossface says (especially at how realistic your booking is), keep up the great work</p>

<p>Guess I'll jump in here with the praise as well. Really liking the Cena and Dolph feud up to this point. As others said I'm also enjoying how you're sticking close to the real show as mine will go more towards fantasy once I can figure out my mid issue. </p><p> </p><p>

Also I see that I'm winning the prediction game so far. I might pass on the booking idea since I'm going to be running my own dairy but we can discuss if I win.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_SmackDown_zpsrvxwjdn8.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE SmackDown Live</span></strong></p><p> Live from the American Airlines Center (Dallas, Texas)</p><p> 9,758 in attendance</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Broadcast Table</span></strong></p><p> Mauro Ranallo, David Otunga, John Bradshaw Layfield</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Quality Control</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shane_McMahon_zpsdoxwndox.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Before the show could properly begin, the show started with the camera focused on the locker room where Dolph Ziggler and John Cena were being held apart by road agents, WWE officials, and other superstars of the locker room. The two men tried fighting and clawing through the men who separated them in an effort to continue their fight with one another, but there was just too much muscle keeping them apart.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane McMahon:</strong> Keep them separated, guys! I'm giving you both the night off! I'm not having this issue with you two tear this show apart. Keep them away from each other!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> It's taking damn near everyone in that locker room to keep those two from ripping each other apart.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> We saw this begin last week. Clearly, there's a lot of bad blood between the two!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>SmackDown! Live Gets Phenomenal</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Phenomenal</em> hit the American Airlines Center sound system and AJ Styles appeared on stage to a wave of boos from the WWE Universe. He strutted down the ramp before eventually finding his place in the center of the ring with a microphone.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> Here's John's guy…</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> The Heartbreak Kid right there. In three weeks, he claims what's his.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Gentlemen, the fact remains that tonight he chooses matches for his No Mercy opponents, Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> Tonight, I take SmackDown! Live to a new level. SmackDown! management have given me Guest General Manager honors. I decide Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose's fate. Before revealing that fate, let me just say that if I was permanent General Manager, John Cena and Dolph Ziggler would be fined and suspended. Indefinitely! I'm not afraid to step up and do the job that needs to be done.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> Gimme a break, AJ!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> But baby steps. Baby steps. I'm not planning to retire for another 15-20 years. Unlike some people who run this thing, I can still go!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> Completely disrespectful to our General Manager.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> Right now, I'm only focused on one thing: winning that WWE World Championship in three weeks. Before that, I get to have a little fun tonight and play matchmaker. And since I know you're all dying to know what's up my sleeve, I'll show it. You see, despite propaganda from that broadcast table over there, talking to you Otunga, I actually love the WWE Universe! I mean, I loved watching all the little kids cry to Mommy and Daddy when I pinned John Cena at Money in the Bank and on the premiere episode of SmackDown! Live</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> The Heartbreak Kid, fellas!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> So I wanted to show you how much I loved the WWE Universe by giving you a main event that I think you all deserve. I'm going to make up for spoiling the Backlash main event by giving it away for free tonight! Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton Part Two, only on SmackDown! Live!</p><p> </p><p> At the announcement of the main event, the WWE Universe broke into loud cheers.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Well, how about that, gentlemen!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> …I'm actually okay with that.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> Could you imagine if Styles was the full time General Manager of SmackDown? This show would go to unprecedented heights.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> Enough, John!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Natalya vs. Carmella</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nattie_Neidhart_zpstd7fjioi.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Leah_Van_Dale_zpshvg3c8of.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> A replay from last week's Main Event played in which Carmella challenged Alexa Bliss to a rematch of their encounter from the prior SmackDown! Live. Alexa toyed with Carmella during the match, but a surprise roll-up later, and Carmella walked away with the victory.</p><p> </p><p> After the replay, Mauro Ranallo commented that Natalya was looking to gain a measure of revenge on Carmella and also prove that the win was a fluke. The bell sounded and Natalya immediately began pouring the offense on Carmella in an attempt to beat the realization that she got lucky on Main Event into her.</p><p> </p><p> Carmella stuck with it, though, and eventually surprised Natalya and the WWE Universe after countering a knee from Natalya with another roll-up pin. Natalya stood center in the ring in complete shock as Carmella celebrated her victory with the WWE Universe while heading up the ramp.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner: Carmella</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: D</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>American Alpha vs. Breezango</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Chas_Betts_zpsmnxrrbgr.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nathan_Everhart_zpstiyqlldf.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Mattias_Wild_zpsllygg11m.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Johnny_Curtis_zps5ullzamy.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Both teams definitely worked the crowd by hitting their own sets of offense and going at one another with everything they had. Breezango continued to prove to be a valuable asset in the tag division by receiving jeers from the WWE Universe anytime they would taunt after a big move on the former NXT Tag Team Champions.</p><p> </p><p> With the WWE Universe firmly rallying behind them, American Alpha were eventually able to pick up the victory after dispatching Fandango with the Grand Amplitude. With Chad Gable securing the pinfall, Jason Jordan locked up with Tyler Breeze to prevent him from breaking up the pin.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winners: American Alpha</em></strong></p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>New Enemies</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brodie_Lee_zpsyulke82m.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Thoruf_Marius_zpsmp3dcpjr.jpg</span></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Chas_Betts_zpsmnxrrbgr.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nathan_Everhart_zpstiyqlldf.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> After their victory, American Alpha turned their attention toward the stage, where Luke Harper and Erick Rowan could be seen slowly walking down toward the ring. Knowing a fight was in store, Gable and Jordan went back to back, preparing for a pending fight with Harper and Rowan who were now standing on opposite ends of the ring.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Harper and Rowan then stepped onto the ring and Gable and Jordan broke apart, immediately initiating a fight with the former Wyatt charges. However, Harper and Rowan were able to overpower the duo of Chad Gable and Jason Jordan, as both members of American Alpha were taken out with a discus clothes line and a roundhouse kick from Luke Harper and Erick Rowan respectively. Harper and Rowan stood over the limp American Alpha before stepping out of the ring and heading back up the ramp.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: B-</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>A Rematch At No Mercy</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Mike_Mizanin_zpsgeekwcir.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Bryan_Danielson2_zpsoc21tjki.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Daniel Bryan was seen standing in his office, watching the events that transpired in the ring from a television, before The Miz waltzed into his office.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>The Miz:</strong></strong><strong> I heard you were wanting a word with me, Danny?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong></strong><strong> Yeah. Look, I saw you take that suplex at Backlash. Take it from me, injuries aren't something I take lightly. I just wanted to make sure you're doing okay.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The Miz looked shocked at Daniel Bryan's concern.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>The Miz:</strong></strong><strong> Well, last week, the wife and I had a fantastic spa day. You know, I have to make sure the moneymaker is exfoliated. Got a world-class masseuse. Every kink and knot was worked out. I'm feeling like a new man and ready to take Hollywood by storm.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong></strong><strong> That's great! Because at No Mercy, I've granted Shelton Benjamin a rematch.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>The Miz:</strong></strong><strong> You did what!? Bryan, did you see that suplex!? You know my back isn't ready.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong></strong><strong> But you just said you're feeling like a new man…</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>The Miz:</strong></strong><strong> I'm feeling like a new man, but my physician…he may not agree!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong></strong><strong> Well, be sure to let your doctor know that No Mercy will mark your 30th day without a title defense. I believe at that time, I reserve the right to strip you off the WWE Intercontinental Championship.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>The Miz:</strong></strong><strong> THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, DANIEL!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: B-</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>The Vaudevillains vs. The Usos</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Matt_Marquee_zpsidvzwws6.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Ryan_Drago_zpsuyofvlmb.jpg</span><strong> vs. </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Joshua_Fatu_zpsxmojqxls.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jonathan_Fatu_zps5rq6pqme.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The Usos were looking to rebound from their loss to American Alpha at Backlash and it showed with their early utilization of their tandem offense against the Vaudevillains. The Usos would even show that their setback to American Alpha didn't entirely faze them as they continued their usual </strong><strong><em>UCE</em></strong><strong> </strong><strong><em>OOH</em></strong><strong> calls to the WWE Universe.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Despite the momentum from The Usos, the Vaudevillains would score a major upset as Simon Gotch would remove his right boot and strike Jimmy Uso with it whilst the referee was distracted by Aiden English. English would shortly after take the pinfall and before Jey Uso had a chance to realize what was happening, The Vaudevillains stole a victory.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong><em>Winners: The Vaudevillains</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: C-</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>The Smile, the Underdog, and the HYPE!</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Uhaa_Nation_zpswrtuztlp.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Dean_Muhtadi_zpsfqiijgrr.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> When SmackDown! returned from commercial break, the camera was focused on the locker room area where new SmackDown! Live personnel, Charly Caruso, was seen with Sami Zayn, Apollo Crews, and Mojo Rawley who were all bouncing around and amping one another up.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Charly Caruso:</strong></strong><strong> I'm here with Sami Zayn, Apollo Crews, and Mojo Rawley and in just a couple of minutes, they'll be in six-man tag action with Alberto Del Rio, Baron Corbin, and Zack Ryder.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> At that moment Mojo Rawley stepped up to Caruso.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Mojo Rawley:</strong></strong><strong> Did you say Zack Ryder? You don't even know! Maaaan that name just does something to me right now. He don't know about me, man. He don't know who I am. I'm the guy who wants to have fun. I'm the guy who wants to stay HYPED. He's got me angry and seething. I don't know what's gonna happen out there. There might be nothing left at No Mercy.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Apollo Crews:</strong></strong><strong> Baron Corbin says he's looking for a fight. What he did last week wasn't a fight. That was trying to take someone's livelihood. It wasn't enough to beat Kalisto. He wanted to take things a step too far. Baron, you want to try to permanently injure one of my best friends in the world, then why don't you try picking a fight with someone who knows it's coming?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Sami Zayn:</strong></strong><strong> I don't even know what Alberto Del Rio's problem is and I don't care! I'm representing Team Blue. I'm glad to be here every Tuesday night and if he has a problem with it, we can just settle in that ring.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Mojo Rawley:</strong></strong><strong> Man, let's go! These boys don't want none of us!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The three men then stormed out of the room as Charly Caruso sent the show back to the SmackDown! Live Broadcast team.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: C-</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>Sami Zayn Apollo Crews & Mojo Rawley vs. Alberto Del Rio Baron Corbin & Zack Ryder</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Uhaa_Nation_zpswrtuztlp.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Dean_Muhtadi_zpsfqiijgrr.jpg</span><strong> vs. </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alberto_El_Patron_zps8xxv1qif.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Tom_Pestock_zpsk3fuk3my.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brett_Major_zpsatrdjvgn.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> As expected, a six man tag with six individuals who had unfinished business with each other proved to be a hard task for the official to keep control of. For instance, Mojo Rawley would end up playing a cat and mouse game with Zack Ryder. Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin would brawl all over ring side. And Alberto Del Rio would choose to ignore some of the referee's warning in favor of giving Sami Zayn a "proper SmackDown! welcoming".</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The match eventually ended up breaking down with Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin fighting their way to the backstage area. Meanwhile, Zack Ryder would run away from Mojo Rawley again. This time, he rolled back into the ring and began to point and taunt at Mojo who was standing on the outside. While he continued to trash talk Mojo Rawley, he was blindsided by a Helluva Kick from Sami Zayn. Alberto Del Rio frustratingly watched as Sami Zayn picked up the pinfall victory for his team.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong><em>Winners: Sami Zayn Apollo Crews & Mojo Rawley</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: C-</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>Main Event Warm-Up</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg</span></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Before the final commercial break of the night, the camera cut to Randy Orton's locker room where he was seen going through a brief warm-up routine in preparation for tonight's match up. The camera then cut to WWE World Champion, Dean Ambrose's locker room where he was seen shadow boxing.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong></strong><strong> Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton coming up next! This is a match you won't want to miss!</strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>Phenomenal Commentary</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> With SmackDown! Live back from commercial break, </strong><strong><em>Phenomenal</em></strong><strong> played throughout the American Airlines Arena and AJ Styles came out to ringside, joining JBL, David Otunga, and Mauro Ranallo on commentary.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>AJ Styles:</strong></strong><strong> Boys, what did you think? I put together one hell of a show tonight, didn't I? Tag team action. The Miz defending the WWE Intercontinental Championship at No Mercy. I'm pretty good at this GM thing.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>David Otunga:</strong></strong><strong> You didn't do any of that, AJ! The only thing you put together was the main event, which I will admit was a pretty good idea.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>AJ Styles:</strong></strong><strong> I spared no expense for this main event. My philosophy: if you want to take SmackDown! to the top, you've got to put on top matches.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>JBL:</strong></strong><strong> A true visionary!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: B-</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>Randy Orton vs. Dean Ambrose</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg</span><strong> vs. </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The two immediately picked up from where they left off last time, trading the usual opening minutes of chain wrestling and rest holds in favor of immediately tearing into each other with rights and lefts. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> The fight went from the ring to the outside and eventually the steel steps got involved. While the two looked to definitively prove who would have won the match at Backlash, AJ Styles boasted about how the two were beating each other so badly, that there might not be nothing left of either of them for him to beat on at No Mercy.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> As the match continued to go on and AJ continued to brag, it became apparent to everyone what AJ Styles' plan was: he was utilizing this match to manipulate the two into battling with each other so that they wouldn't be at 100% at No Mercy. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Styles continued to egg the two on and when there was a lull in the action after a Rebound Lariat, Styles left the broadcast table and floored Dean Ambrose with a Phenomenal Forearm Smash. Randy Orton slowly fought to his feet, and The Viper would eventually succumb to a Styles Clash. AJ Styles once again ruining a match between Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong><em>Randy Orton vs. Dean Ambrose is ruled a No Contest</em></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: B-</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong>The Champ Is Here…Again!</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> With both Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose incapacitated, AJ Styles grabbed the WWE World Championship and proudly held it up in the air while standing in the center of the ring.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>David Otunga:</strong></strong><strong> He fooled me! He had the WWE Universe convinced that he was going to give us a blockbuster main event. He let the two of them beat on each other and when he felt that they served his purpose, he goes and ruins the match like he did last at Backlash.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong></strong><strong> I don't agree with it, either, but regardless AJ Styles came in with a game plan and perhaps that's how you go into these next two weeks in preparation for No Mercy.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>JBL:</strong></strong><strong> Absolutely, Mauro. You have an opportunity to put your WWE World Championship opponent in a match before No Mercy, you give him the hardest match possible. A true strategist, right there!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> SmackDown! Live ended with AJ Styles dropping the WWE World Championship on Dean Ambrose before leaving the ring and heading up the ramp.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Grade: A</strong></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><strong>SmackDown! Live Grade: B-</strong></strong></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Crossface" data-cite="Crossface" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey Janpei,<p> </p><p> I don't follow contemporary WWE more than just some reading online and watching some big events on the Network, (and as a result don't follow too many modern diaries) but I just wanted to comment on here and share a few thoughts:</p><p> </p><p> 1.) Great presentation and good detail in the writing without being too overwhelming. It's always tough to ride that line of being descriptive but not a turn off or risking burnout.</p><p> </p><p> 2.) I feel that you've done a great job staying believable. That's one of my biggest critiques of many diaries: I have trouble jumping in if it doesn't feel authentic...that just a personal preference. </p><p> </p><p> 3.) I love the presentation of Kurt Angle so far. He should be a somewhat broken down yet beloved veteran who should appear sporadically as opposed to a nightly main eventer.</p><p> </p><p> 4.) As you've indicated that you've been booking RAW, I'd be very curious to see what's been going on with the other brand. I understand that Smackdown is the story you want to tell, but maybe some quick results from RAW? Especially on the big co-op PPVs. </p><p> </p><p> All in all, great job! I'll be following along.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Man, I really appreciate that. You're actually one of the Diaries that I've been paying close attention to and if I'm to be honest, watching you build up to Royal Rumble is what became the deciding factor in me purchasing TEW 2016.</p><p> </p><p> One thing I enjoyed about reading your Diary is much like TheFinalCountdown, I can see the small moving pieces from show to show and how they set up for bigger programs. </p><p> </p><p> I'll be up front and say I stole presentation from you. Your Diary is very easy to read, easy on the eyes, and I can get all the information I need without having to scour every line of text. That's exactly what I'm aiming for in my write-ups, too.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iwantmods" data-cite="iwantmods" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Really enjoying this, I love how you are building up the lower card guys and it's giving me ideas on how to book my Smackdown save going forward. <p> </p><p> Liked the Backlash PPV, Sami as AJ's opponent was a big surprise and makes me intrigued as to what's happening on RAW, though I do understand if you want to keep this as solely a Smackdown diary.</p><p> </p><p> I agree with pretty much everything Crossface says (especially at how realistic your booking is), keep up the great work</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm probably going to post Raw PPV results, to be honest. Clash of Champions would be the next event to come up and I'm currently tweaking around with it before finally running it through. I'll also start revealing Raw matches for the Big Four, just so you have an idea on how they're progressing.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Guess I'll jump in here with the praise as well. Really liking the Cena and Dolph feud up to this point. As others said I'm also enjoying how you're sticking close to the real show as mine will go more towards fantasy once I can figure out my mid issue. <p> </p><p> Also I see that I'm winning the prediction game so far. I might pass on the booking idea since I'm going to be running my own dairy but we can discuss if I win.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I actually just looked you up the other day to see if you made any progress on your Diary. I saw a couple of your posts within the Booking Committee thread, so I see you have some very solid ideas that greatly contrast from mine. I can't wait for you to dig into your Diary. I'll be reading every post.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Janpei" data-cite="Janpei" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> I actually just looked you up the other day to see if you made any progress on your Diary. I saw a couple of your posts within the Booking Committee thread, so I see you have some very solid ideas that greatly contrast from mine. I can't wait for you to dig into your Diary. I'll be reading every post.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hopefully starting soon, just trying to figure out why Smackdown keeps dropping to National after my first show and haven't had a lot of time to play with the mod to figure it out.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>Behind Enemy Lines: Raw Presents Clash of Champions Recap</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> Live from Bankers Life Fieldhouse (18,345 in attendance)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> </strong></span><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Broadcast Team</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong> Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Byron Saxton</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Winners marked in bold</em></p><p> </p><p> WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns vs. <strong>WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins</strong></p><p> </p><p> Charlotte vs. <strong>WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rusev</strong> vs. Finn Balor</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nia Jax</strong> vs. Paige</p><p> </p><p> Enzo & Big Cass vs. <strong>Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho</strong></p><p> </p><p> Sheamus vs. <strong>Cesaro</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Braun Stroman</strong> vs. Mark Henry</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just something I'm going to try to keep you guys aware of what's going on with the Raw brand. I'll post results for their portion of the PPVs.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hopefully starting soon, just trying to figure out why Smackdown keeps dropping to National after my first show and haven't had a lot of time to play with the mod to figure it out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I was kind of deflated when that happened in my save, too, but I decided to keep going. After all, even at National, you are still the #1 promotion in the world. You're going to take a hit with those first couple of shows, but once you get settled in, things start to catch up.</p><p> </p><p> I mean, Clash of Champions, for instance, was rated a B. Received positive feedback and my morale locker room morale still took a hit because it was considered a disappointment. I'm just riding with it and figuring things out as I go.</p>

As best as I can tell I shouldn't broken up Raw and Smackdown into two separate companies and only figured that out once I was done and ready to start my diary. So now it's back to combining them back into one company. Oh well live and learn!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_SmackDown_zpsrvxwjdn8.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE SmackDown Live</span></strong></p><p> Live from the Quicken Loans Center</p><p> 9,808 in attendance (Cleveland, Ohio)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Broadcast Table</span></strong></p><p> Mauro Ranallo, David Otunga, John Bradshaw Layfield</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Last Week on SmackDown!</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> SmackDown! Live kicked off with a recap from the events that transpired on last week's episode. Last week's main event, a Backlash rematch between Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton was the focal point. Highlights from the rematch were shown and the recap eventually culminated with AJ Styles getting involved, the match once again not receiving a proper resolution.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>A Mediation</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> After the video of last week's recap ended, a graphic displayed showing John Cena and Dolph Ziggler with SmackDown! General Manager, Daniel Bryan, in the center.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> WWE Universe, welcome to SmackDown! Live, live in Cleveland Ohio! And tonight we have a show in store for you.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> Daniel Bryan has declared that there must be a resolution to the conflict! Tonight, we get John Cena and Dolph Ziggler in that ring together for the first time since Backlash. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> Daniel and Shane are crazy! That's bad news waiting to happen.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> You read my mind, John.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Viper</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> After the introduction, the camera cut backstage where SmackDown! Live's newest correspondent, Charly Caruso, was seen waving down Randy Orton.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Charly Caruso:</strong> Excuse me, Randy Orton. The WWE Universe saw you and Dean Ambrose wrestle one more time as per AJ Styles request. Can you give us an idea of what you're planning for AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose tonight?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Randy Orton:</strong> All I can say is I promise the WWE Universe won't be disappointed.</p><p> </p><p> Randy Orton then walked off as Charly Caruso sent the action back to ringside, the camera cutting back to the SmackDown! Broadcast Team.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> When Randy Orton says that, that can't mean anything good for AJ Styles or WWE World Champion Dean Ambrose.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Becky Lynch vs. Billie Kay</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Rebecca_Knox_zpsnbcbgne3.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jessie_McKay_zpsm5kdqtqw.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> From the broadcast table, Mauro Ranallo praised Billie Kay by citing some of her work in the WWE NXT brand. He did however indicate that Billie Kay might not be a permanent fixture on the SmackDown! Live brand, but that Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan were all about creating opportunities for hungry superstars.</p><p> </p><p> Billie Kay showed that hunger by bringing a fight to Becky Lynch, but Lynch of course also had a lot of her own to prove being SmackDown's first female draft pick. In a test of resolve from both women, it was Becky Lynch's whose would not be broken as she managed to get Billie Kay to tap out to the Dis-Arm-Her.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner by submission at 6:04: Becky Lynch</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: D</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Unfinished Business</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Renee_Young_zpstybkij4u.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Rebecca_Knox_zpsnbcbgne3.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> SmackDown! Live returned from commercial break with the camera now focused on the WWE Network exclusive Talking Smack! set.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Renee Young:</strong> WWE Universe welcome back to SmackDown! Live. I would just like to remind everyone that after SmackDown! Live, we start talking smack on well…Talking Smack! only on the WWE Network. One of my guests on tonight's show is this lovely lady to my right, the fiery redhead, the Lasskicker Becky Lynch. Becky, what a performance out there tonight!</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Trinity_Fatu_zpsidjmvqci.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> As Becky Lynch was going over the match and her excitement for being on Talking Smack later tonight, Naomi made her way on step.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Naomi:</strong> I don't mean disrespect to either of you ladies, but Becky, you and I had a match a month ago that was ruined by Natalya and Alexa. I'm coming out here, woman to woman, to request that we not leave this business unfinished and handle this thing, like professionals, at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Becky Lynch:</strong> Naomi for the last year, you and I, tore down the walls as part of the Divas' Revolution. I never backed from a fight then and I'm not starting now. No Mercy, let's do this!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Renee Young:</strong> Well there you have it, from the Talking Smack set, Becky Lynch versus Naomi at No Mercy! How about that, WWE Universe?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C-</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Alberto Del Rio vs. Rhyno</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alberto_El_Patron_zps8xxv1qif.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Rhino_zpsrbgfifgz.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Before the match got started, the camera cut to the broadcast table where Sami Zayn had joined JBL, David Otunga, and Mauro Ranallo for commentary. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Back at ringside with the Underdog, himself, Sami Zayn! And we've just been informed that at No Mercy, you and Alberto Del Rio will be squaring off.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sami Zayn:</strong> I don't know what his problem is with me. Ever since I came over to SmackDown! he seems to have taken a personal offense or something, I dunno. He wants to fight, Daniel and Shane made it official, and I can't wait to shut him up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> Can you blame him, though, Sami? The red carpet was rolled out for you the minute you came to SmackDown. The WWE Universe is treating it like some sort of big deal. That's a multi-time WWE World Champion, who's suddenly taken a backseat to you. I see the animosity.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sami Zayn:</strong> I don't agree with the red carpet. My first night here, I wrestled AJ Styles in one of the toughest matches of my career. I lost that match. Alberto Del Rio sees my lost and he sees what he thinks is easy prey. Well, No Mercy, he'll find out first hand, why I belong on SmackDown.</p><p> </p><p> The match itself, featured Rhyno hitting some of his power moves to work up the WWE Universe, who eventually rallied behind The Man-Beast. Del Rio would eventually counter a spear that would send Rhyno crashing into the ringpost. At this moment, JBL played up Del Rio's in-ring brilliance and stated that Sami would have his hands full at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> With Alberto Del Rio in control of the match, Del Rio would eventually flatten Rhyno with a step-up enzuigiri. At the sight of the movie, JBL once again antagonized Sami Zayn by asking if what just happened to Rhyno was a foreshadowing for Sami Zayn. Del Rio then went for the cover, picking up the victory. The former WWE Champion then shouted some insults to Sami Zayn before leaving the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner by pinfall at 8:52: Alberto Del Rio</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C-</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Loud & Clear</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Chas_Betts_zpsmnxrrbgr.jpg</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nathan_Everhart_zpstiyqlldf.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The camera cut to the backstage area where Jason Jordan and Chad Gable were intensely staring at the camera.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jason Jordan:</strong> Erick Rowan. Luke Harper. Last week on SmackDown! Live, we got your message loud and clear. So here's a reply, and we hope you get it loud and clear! At No Mercy, American Alpha is…</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chad Gable:</strong> READY. WILLING. GABLE.</p><p> </p><p> The two then stormed away, the camera eventually cutting back to ringside.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Mediation Time</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Daniel%20Bryan_zpseu24lsce.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> When the camera cut back to ringside, Daniel Bryan stood front and center in the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> As I'm sure the WWE Universe knows, being SmackDown! General Manager presents a whole new set of challenges that I was never prepared for during my days as an in-ring competitor. I thought wrestling was hard. This is tough. One of those new challenges that I face every Tuesday night is managing the talent. Things have been chaotic, to the say the least, between John Cena and Dolph Ziggler. These two have shared career highs and career lows on the road together. They've sold out arenas. I've watched them wrestle I can't even count how many times. But never has it been this personal. In fact, it's gotten so bad, that I had to bar both of them from the arena last week. That's how much these two have been affecting the locker room. So tonight, I want both John Cena and Dolph Ziggler to come out here and maybe we can finally put an end to all of this.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Dolph Ziggler was the first to step out on stage albeit a bit reluctantly. Once in the ring, he leaned against a turnbuckle, looking completely uninterested in even being there.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> John Cena was next to come out and as per usual, the WWE Universe came unglued. As always there were pockets of the WWE Universe who jeered the 15-time World Champion, but that just helped create the atmosphere for John Cena's entrance.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> I'm not even going to pretend like I'm a psychiatrist or psychologist or any of that. I just want to say that you two have to give this thing a rest. I can't have you guys tearing up the SmackDown! Live locker room every show we have. This needs to end tonight.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dolph Ziggler:</strong> You want this to end? You have two options: you can fire him or you can fire me. If that's not going to happen, then I can tell you right now that come next week, or next month, or hell, next year I will kick his ass from pillar to post.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>John Cena:</strong> Dude. What is your problem? You're the Show-Off. You're the guy who puts on the best match every single night. You and I have had classics in this ring. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dolph Ziggler:</strong> That's why. That right there is why. When the WWE Universe sees me, when you see, when Daniel Bryan sees me, all you ever see is the guy who goes out here and gives it 100%. I'm the guy you pat on the head for putting on a good show. For entertaining the WWE Universe. To all of you, I say you can kiss my ass, because that Dolph Ziggler is long gone. I'm not doing this for you, for them, for him, or for Shane. I'm doing this for me. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>John Cena:</strong> When you get home, get to your DVR, so you can hear how much of a jackass you sound like.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dolph Ziggler:</strong> Ha. Go ahead and crack jokes. Go ahead and laugh at him WWE Universe. Cena, you couldn't possibly get it, because you already have everything. You have the endorsements. You have the magazine covers. You have the movie spots. You have the red carpet appearances. You're WWE's ace in the hole and that guy could be me! And I tell them that every single time but all I ever get is a pat on the head and a "No, sport, just worry about giving the people a show." I have clawed. I have scratched. I have been on my hands and knees begging for this and I'm talked down to every single time like I'm some child who doesn't understand. You don't get it because you've never had to work for it like I have. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>John Cena:</strong> I'm gonna stop you there, because that's where you're wrong. I've worked my tail off to get where I'm at. In Ohio Valley, I literally had to talk backwards to get some notice. When I first debuted, I was performing in neon color spandex. I was the goofy whiteboy rapping. I did all of that, 24 hours a day, rain, sleet, snow, sick or healthy because I wanted to be here. Because I love being here. If you think I didn't work for any of this, maybe you aren't working hard enough…</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dolph Ziggler:</strong> Okay, THAT'S IT. I want to shut you up for good. Bryan's right, this needs to end. I want you out of my life. I want you wiped from WWE history. I want to be where I rightfully deserve, on the other side of the glass ceiling. I am better than you. Not just at wrestling. I can be the guy that WWE can put on its shoulders. If Daniel or Shane doesn't believe that, I don't care. Because I'm going to prove it. I am going to beat you in front of the world at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>John Cena:</strong> You said that last time and your ass got pissy when I pinned you fair and square.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dolph Ziggler:</strong> See you misunderstand me. Pinning you 1, 2, 3 in the middle of this ring does nothing. I did that at SummerSlam. The only way to prove that I'm better than you is to definitively beat you. At No Mercy, I want a fight. Daniel, I want this thing off the books. I want waivers signed. I don't want anything getting in the way. I want a fight and I don't want it sanctioned by you, or Shane, or anyone else from the office. You assign us a referee and tell him his only purpose is to declare a winner. Anything goes. Fight anywhere. It ends when one of us has had enough.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> Dolph…I don'--</p><p> </p><p> <strong>John Cena:</strong> I've never backed down from a fight and I'm not now. Hell with it, Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena. Unsanctioned fight at No Mercy. If that's what it's going to take to shut you up, I'll sign any paper you want.</p><p> </p><p> Daniel Bryan looked to the canvas, conflicting thoughts riding in his mind.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Daniel Bryan:</strong> …I'll get in contact with WWE's legal team and I'll draft the paperwork…</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> The last time the WWE had a non-sanctioned fight was between HHH and HBK at SummerSlam well over ten years ago!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> And we all saw what happened in that. You think John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler will be any different.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> If I could offer Daniel some legal advice, I'd make sure he has the lawyers look over every piece of language in that paperwork. This could get ugly.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: A</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>And Randy's First Match Is…</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Retaliation</em> hit the Quicken Loans Arena sound system and Dean Ambrose came out on stage in preparation for his match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> The WWE World Champion making his way to the ring and we still have no idea what Randy Orton has planned, gentlemen.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> Dean Ambrose is a fighting champion and you can bet he's ready for anything.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> No doubt about that.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Voices</em> then hit the sound system and the WWE Universe continued cheering the two men on. From the stage, Randy Orton paced around with a microphone.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Randy Orton:</strong> I thought long and hard about my picks for tonight, and I thought I should make tonight about themes. After all the WWE World Championship match at No Mercy is a triple threat, and as we all know, a triple threat means having eyes in the back of your head. Tonight, Dean, we're going to see if you possess that additional eye sight. You're competing in a Triple Threat against WWE Intercontinental Champion, The Miz, and WWE Intercontinental Champion Challenger, Shelton Benjamin.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Triple Threat action coming up right after this commercial break!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: A</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz vs. Shelton Benjamin</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Mike_Mizanin_zpsgeekwcir.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shelton_Benjamin_zpscchmvfsg.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Initially, Shelton Benjamin had his sights focused solely on The Miz, but once Dean Ambrose got added to the fray, a three man melee broke out, with the fight taking place all around ringside. The entire time the match was going on, Randy Orton stood watching from the stage.</p><p> </p><p> All three men hit their signature spots throughout the match, with all of them having their various moments of control in the match. However, the match eventually came to a close following a sequence of events: Dean Ambrose took The Miz out with a Rebound Lariat, Shelton Benjamin took Dean Ambrose out with a Dragon Whip, Meanwhile, The Miz was recovering by resting on the middle ropes to which Maryse handed him the WWE Intercontinental Championship, Shelton Benjamin then moved over to grab The Miz and received WWE Intercontinental Championship Gold to the skull as a result. The Miz then went for a quick cover and darted from the ring celebrating the victory in the arms of his wife.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner by pinfall at 11:35: The Miz (Shelton Benjamin pinned)</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B-</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Wolf Strikes</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Uhaa_Nation_zpswrtuztlp.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> When SmackDown! Live returned from commercial break, Charly Caruso was seen standing with Apollo Crews.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Charly Caruso:</strong> We're back on SmackDown! Live and I'm here with Apollo Crews. Apollo, next week, you finally get a match with Baron Corbin. How are you preparing for your match with The Lone Wolf?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Apollo Crews:</strong> I said it last week, Baron is a bully--</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Tom_Pestock_zpsk3fuk3my.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Before Apollo Crews could finish his sentence, Baron Corbin blind sided him from out of no where. A series of punches from Baron Corbin dropped Apollo Crews to a knee. Eventually, Baron Corbin picked up Apollo Crews and tossed him into the wall behind him. As Charly Caruso ran off in a panic to find him, Baron Corbin stood over Apollo Crews.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Baron Corbin:</strong> See you next week!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Talking Zack</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Renee_Young_zpstybkij4u.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Renee Young:</strong> I hope Charly found someone to check on Crews. That didn't look good.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brett_Major_zpsatrdjvgn.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Zack Ryder then appeared on the Talking Smack! set.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Zack Ryder:</strong> Let's not worry about Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin. Let's talk about Zack Ryder being on Talking Smack! tonight on a special episode that I'm calling Talking Zack.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Renee Young:</strong> Looks like Zack Ryder is here early. But yes, Ryder will be on tonight's episode of Talking Smack. But while I have you, let's talk about your No Holds Barred match with Mojo Rawley at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Zack Ryder:</strong> Ugh. Let's not. Look, everything I've had to say about that bum, I've already said. At No Mercy I will knock his lights out and finally move past him. I'm a marquee superstar. Mojo is just looking to ride my coattails and milk every second of his fifteen minutes of fame. At No Mercy, it's finished. Zack Ryder out.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: D</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>And Randy's Second Match Is….</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Phenomenal</em> came on the Quicken Loans Center sound system and the WWE Universe erupted into boos. He smirked and exchanged heated words with a select few in the front row before stepping into the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> There he is, boys. There's the Heartbreak Kid!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> When will you stop calling him that, John?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> When he stops beating all of the WWE Universe's favorite heroes. Like Randy Orton and that lunatic Dean Ambrose at No Mercy.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> Remember, Randy Orton already picked a match for Dean Ambrose tonight, and Ambrose did not come out the victor, so there's already some head games working in Orton's favor.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> That's why he's The Viper. Randy is cerebral. You weaken a guy mentally, you can beat him physically.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Voices</em> hit the sound system and the boos dissipated in favor of cheers for Randy Orton who hade his way onto stage with a microphone in hand.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Randy Orton:</strong> So earlier tonight, we learned that you have to keep your head on a swivel in a triple threat. You could have an opponent steal a victory at a moment's notice. Well, there's another part of the No Mercy WWE World Championship match that we didn't get to: Falls Count Anywhere. Now a Falls Count Anywhere match comes with its own set of rules that come with it. We can pin each other anywhere. Which means there's no count outs or disqualifications. With no disqualifications, it means the use of weapons are allowed. When I started in WWE, I had to adapt. Fighting Mick Foley took me from being the cocky pretty boy to tapping into something more extreme that I didn't know I possessed. AJ Styles, you're known around the world for your "phenomenal" wrestling skill. But can you take things to the extreme? Can you adapt? Tonight, we're going to find out, because we're taking things to the extreme. Tonight, you're in an Extreme Rules match and your opponent…</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Kane_zps2xm8vzai.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> I don't like your boy's odds here, John.</p><p> </p><p> As Kane made his appearance on stage, JBL wasn't as quick to respond to David Otunga's statement.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Extreme Rules</strong></p><p><strong> AJ Styles vs. Kane</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Kane_zps2xm8vzai.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The match began by Kane clutching AJ Styles throat and then tossing him to the outside of the ring. From there, the match lived up to its Extreme Rules moniker as Kane Beat on AJ Styles all around the outside of the ring, the referee doing nothing but watching on from ringside.</p><p> </p><p> A kendo stick would eventually be added to the melee and AJ Styles would be the first to utilize it, hitting Kane in the ribs and on the back with it several times. Every smack that came from the Kendo stick, would cause the WWE Universe to collectively let out an <em>OH!</em></p><p> </p><p> Much like the Triple Threat from earlier, Randy Orton watched the match from the stage, taking personal enjoyment in a moment that saw Kane blast AJ Styles with a fire extinguisher that was placed under the ring. Kane then got the WWE Universe's approval by pulling out a table that, like the fire extinguisher, was placed under the ring, as well.</p><p> </p><p> Kane set up the table, but a Pele Kick from AJ Styles caused Kane to knock into the table, moving it aside as a result. AJ Styles then moved outside of the ring, grabbing a chair, and returned to the ring working The Demon over with the chair. Kane, who wasn't as responsive as he was going into the match, looked done for. AJ Styles then moved to the ring apron before taking out Kane with a Phenomenal Forearm. Styles then went for the cover, picking up the pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Winner by pinfall at 18:45: AJ Styles</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: C+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Last Laugh</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> An exhausted AJ Styles eventually took hold of a microphone, addressing Randy Orton who was still watching from the stage.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> Ha. Ha. Ha. You thought you were gonna come out here and have a laugh, didn't you? I got that fire extinguisher junk all over my face. Real funny. You know what's even funnier? The fact that I beat you at your own game. Extreme Rules. Canadian Rules. It don't matter. I'm going to beat you. I'm better than you. And I'm better than that loser, Dean Ambrose, too.</p><p> </p><p> From the stage Randy Orton smirked and sarcastically nodded.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> What did you think was gonna happen tonight, anyway? You probably thought Kane was gonna put me through that table over there. Well, the jokes on you! I got the last laugh.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Kane_zps2xm8vzai.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> At that moment Kane sat up and a grin was displayed on Randy Orton's face.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>AJ Styles:</strong> What are you smiling out? I oughta come out there and smack that grin off your face and put you through this table. Sorry WWE Universe, but tonight, I'm not going through any table. No way! No how!</p><p> </p><p> At that moment Kane turned AJ Styles around and grasped his throat.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>David Otunga:</strong> I would suggest knocking on wood next time, but I think he's about to do a lot more than that!</p><p> </p><p> Kane then sent AJ Styles through the table with a choke slam, the WWE Universe erupting into a frenzy at the sight.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mauro Ranallo:</strong> It looks like Randy Orton won the game of subterfuge tonight, gentlemen.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> Someone needs to fine that demon! The match was already over! That was unnecessary!</p><p> </p><p> Before SmackDown! Live came to a close, the camera cut to Randy Orton who was laughing on the stage before cutting to AJ Styles who was laying lifeless among broken pieces of table. SmackDown! Live then went off the air.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: B+</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>SmackDown! Live Grade: B</strong></div></blockquote>

<p>Posting simply because I felt like that was the best episode of SmackDown! of the entire Diary. My segments worked how I wanted them to. My matches flowed well with my angles. I really liked this episode a lot.</p><p> </p><p>

While I have a ton of plans for this Diary, I think it's going to be hard to top Ziggler vs. Cena as my personal favorite feud. A lot of energy and thought went into putting this one together and as far as in-game goes, let's just say this thing is paying off well for both men.</p><p> </p><p>

I may or may not keep Billie Kay on the main roster. I did a few call-ups for Raw and one specifically for SmackDown! who I'm building up on Main Event and will debut on the main show soon. I called Billie Kay up because I wanted to do some women matches without it being the same every week and figured Kay could be good for a one-off call up. Wasn't expecting her to gel with Becky Lynch as well as she did, but it worked. I'm thinking about long term plans with my Women Division and honestly, Billie Kay could definitely fit. I'm still thinking on it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As best as I can tell I shouldn't broken up Raw and Smackdown into two separate companies and only figured that out once I was done and ready to start my diary. So now it's back to combining them back into one company. Oh well live and learn!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was dreading having to book both shows out of fear of being burned out, but I'm actually having a lot of fun.</p><p> </p><p> Look at it like this: you can use Raw to tinker and experiment with your booking strategies so that when it's time for SmackDown, you have a template of what will and won't work. </p><p> </p><p> I also find myself loving the fact that I can just book my Raws without the need of having to write with it. So I'm getting the best of both worlds. A Diary and a just for fun playthrough all in one save. Can't beat it.</p>

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_SmackDown_zpsrvxwjdn8.jpg

WWE SmackDown Live

Live from the Valley View Casino Center (San Diego, California)

9,736 in attendance

Broadcast Table

Mauro Ranallo, David Otunga, John Bradshaw Layfield

Last Week on SmackDown!

SmackDown! Live started off with a recap from last week's episode. The focal point of the recap was Randy Orton and his choice of matches for his No Mercy opponents AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose.

The first portion of the recap focused on Dean Ambrose who was pitted in a triple threat match with Shelton Benjamin and The Miz as per Randy Orton's request. The highlight revealed that The Miz won the match, with the SmackDown! Broadcast Team speculating if the loss gave Randy Orton a psychological advantage going into No Mercy.

The second half of the recap focused on AJ Styles' Extreme Rules match with Kane, which again was arranged per Randy Orton's instructions. The video highlighted the physicality of an Extreme Rules match, showing AJ Styles receiving several kendo stick strikes from Kane. The conclusion of the match played revealing that AJ Styles was able to defeat Kane. Randy Orton, however, would get the last laugh after witnessing Kane choke slam AJ Styles through a table.

A graphic then displayed that No Mercy would be live exclusively on the WWE Network this Sunday.

Grade: B

Executive Decision

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shane_McMahon_zpsdoxwndox.jpg

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg

Once the recap video came to its conclusion, a graphic appeared featuring Dolph Ziggler, Shane McMahon, and John Cena.

Mauro Ranallo: In a continuation from the events that transpire last week, gentlemen, the SmackDown! Commissioner, Shane McMahon, will be joining us via satellite from the World Wrestling Entertainment Headquarters. We'll get an answer on whether or not Shane will allow a non-sanctioned fight between John Cena and Dolph Ziggler at No Mercy.

JBL: If Shane was smart, I'd stay as far away from that one as possible.

David Otunga: I had a chance to glance over some of the paperwork that Daniel Bryan had drafted last week. Trust me, guys, it's been written in such a way that if Shane McMahon actually does allow this fight to go down, SmackDown! and WWE are will not be held liable under any circumstance.

Grade: B-

And Dean Ambrose selects…

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg

The camera cut to the backstage area where Dean Ambrose was seen walking down a corridor with the WWE World Championship on his shoulder. As he was making his way down the hallway, he was approached by SmackDown! Live correspondent, Charly Caruso.

Charly Caruso: Dean Ambrose, would you care to let the WWE Universe in on what you plan for Randy Orton and AJ Styles tonight?

Dean Ambrose: What the hell, I hate surprises, anyway. WWE Universe, AJ Styles put two people who can't stand each other in the ring together. Randy Orton wanted to teach me a lesson on having situational awareness in a triple threat match. Well, I'm already paranoid and I hated school, but I decided to combine both things tonight. AJ Styles and Randy Orton will be teaming up against American Alpha…and Harper & Rowan. Triple threat tag team action, baby!

JBL: Oh, this is just absurd! Absolutely absurd!

Grade: A

Natalya vs. Carmella

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nattie_Neidhart_zpstd7fjioi.jpg w/ http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alexis_Kaufman_zpsbpeajokz.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Leah_Van_Dale_zpshvg3c8of.jpg

From the broadcast table, Mauro Ranallo had indicated that Natalya had requested the match after believing that Carmella's victory from last week was a fluke.

Natalya took Carmella much more serious than she did last week and from ringside, Alexa Bliss, who was also upset over her prior loss to Carmella, was encouraging Natalya to punish Carmella.

Carmella, once again, surprised the WWE Universe by taking Natalya by surprise with another quick roll up. Outside of the ring, a look of anger and shock was displayed on Alexa Bliss' face.

Winner by pinfall: Carmella

Grade: D

A Lesson

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nattie_Neidhart_zpstd7fjioi.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alexis_Kaufman_zpsbpeajokz.jpg

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Leah_Van_Dale_zpshvg3c8of.jpg

Hart of Bliss were not going to allow Carmella to bask in her victory tonight as the two women immediately attacked the victor as soon as the match ended.

Natalya and Alexa Bliss took turns stomping Carmella before Natalya would eventually lock Carmella in a Sharpshooter. Alexa Bliss meanwhile would get in Carmella's face, who was screaming in pain from the Sharpshooter's pressure, and talk trash to the Staten Island Princess.

Grade: C

I Don't Like You…

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alberto_El_Patron_zps8xxv1qif.jpg

The camera cut to the backstage area where Charly Caruso was seen with Alberto Del Rio.

Charly Caruso: I'm here with Alberto Del Rio, and Alberto, I think the WWE Universe all wants to know: what is it about Sami Zayn that bothers you?

Alberto Del Rio: I just don't like him. He comes to SmackDown! and skips or dances around and we're suddenly supposed to grovel at his feet? Alberto Del Rio grovels for no one!

Berto..

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Mike_Mizanin_zpsgeekwcir.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Maryse_Mizanin_zpsct4vdmhc.jpg

At that moment, the WWE Intercontinental Champion, The Miz, and his wife, Maryse, stepped into the frame.

The Miz: Put your problems with Sami Zayn to the side for a minute. Up next, you and I tag team against Sami Zayn and Shelton Benjamin. What I need is for you to take Shelton Benjamin's arm and snap it with that armbar.

Alberto Del Rio: As much as I don't like Sami Zayn. I like you a lot less.

Alberto Del Rio then shoulder checked The Miz before walking off. SmackDown! Live going to commercial break shortly afterward.

Grade: C-

Sami Zayn & Shelton Benjamin vs. Alberto Del Rio & The Miz

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shelton_Benjamin_zpscchmvfsg.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alberto_El_Patron_zps8xxv1qif.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Mike_Mizanin_zpsgeekwcir.jpg w/ http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Maryse_Mizanin_zpsct4vdmhc.jpg

Things got hot and heavy in this match and the WWE Universe seemed into it. The Miz displayed how much despised he really is as even Alberto Del Rio didn't seem up to dealing with him from time to time.

Despite the verbal spats between the two, though, Alberto Del Rio & The Miz were able to come together just enough to pick up the victory as an enzuigiri from Alberto Del Rio to Sami Zayn, allowed the duo to pick up the pinfall.

Winners by pinfall: Alberto Del Rio & The Miz (Sami Zayn pinned)

Grade: C+

Show No Mercy

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Dean_Muhtadi_zpsfqiijgrr.jpg

A recap of last week's Talking Smack! played that featured Zack Ryder running down his No Mercy opponent, Mojo Rawley. Once the recap ended, Charly Caruso was seen backstage with Mojo Rawley.

Charly Caruso: Mojo Rawley, after those disparaging words from former tag team partner, Zack Ryder, do you have a response?

Mojo Rawley: I'm done with talking. I'm done with exchanging verbal jabs. At No Mercy, I finally get my hands on that snake and I'mma make sure what I do lives up to the name! Zack Ryder will get no mercy from me!

Grade: D+

Via Satellite

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shane_McMahon_zpsdoxwndox.jpg

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg

The camera switched focus to the titantron where video feeds of Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, and Shane McMahon could simultaneously been seen. The feeds were live via satellite where Dolph Ziggler was located at his home, John Cena at the set of ESPN Sportscenter, and Shane McMahon at the WWE Headquarters.

Mauro Ranallo: WWE Universe, joining us at this time live via satellite, are Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, and SmackDown! Commissioner, Shane McMahon. Shane, last week, Dolph Ziggler proposed a fight to John Cena which would not be sanctioned by the governing body of the WWE. Daniel Bryan seemed very reluctant at making a decision, but did say he would look into the paperwork. As I understand it, you've now gotten involved. Would you care to expand on what we already know so far?

Shane McMahon: Daniel Bryan was put in a tough spot last week and I can say that were I in his shoes, I would have made the same decision. From a management standpoint, I can't say that I'm comfortable having two of my biggest superstars engaging in an off the record fight. From a legal standpoint, I can't tell you how much paperwork, faxes, phonecalls, emails, and legal conferences that I've been in over the last week just over the legal ramifications and the company's liability if one of these men were to come out hurt. But from a WWE Universe standpoint, I know that this a fight that needs to happen. I'm going to make this clear to both of you. I just finished with the final meeting with WWE's legal team. If you two go through with this fight, WWE is not liable for any physical toll this bout may have? We are solely providing you the venue to fight and a referee to render a final decision. We are 100% not responsible for anything that may occur throughout the bout. Is that understood?

Dolph Ziggler: I knew exactly what I was getting into when I asked for this. I'm not changing my mind. I'm not going to lawyer up. I said I'm the best damn talent in this company and I meant it. Taking him out is the only way to prove that to the entire world.

John Cena: Shane, you've known me for a long time. You know the slogans. Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Never Give Up. If escalating things to an unsanctioned fight is what's going to shut him up, then send me the paperwork.

Shane McMahon: Then with that, No Mercy will be the only place to watch this unsanctioned fight between John Cena and Dolph Ziggler. WWE's legal team will be contacting both of you with the specifics.

As the WWE Universe came unglued at the announcement of the match, the satellite feeds cut off and the SmackDown! Live broadcast team talked amongst themselves.

Mauro Ranallo: How about that, gentlemen, Dolph Ziggler and John Cena added to No Mercy.

David Otunga: Like I said, I got a chance to look over some of that paperwork, WWE is 100% absolved of whatever may occur in that fight.

JBL: A gutsy move from the SmackDown! Commissioner and General Manager. You remember what happened between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Neither one of these men will come out of this the same they went into it.

Grade: A

May the Best Woman Win

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Renee_Young_zpstybkij4u.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Trinity_Fatu_zpsidjmvqci.jpg

SmackDown! Live came back from commercial break and the Talking Smack! set was now on the camera's focus.

Renee Young: WWE Universe, welcome back to SmackDown! Live. Tonight after SmackDown! Live airs, join us exclusively on the WWE Network for Talking Smack. Tonight's guest will be Ms. Bad, herself, Naomi. Naomi real quick, you have a match with Becky Lynch, at No Mercy. Do you have any words for your opponent.

Naomi: I know the show is called Talking Smack, so this might disappoint you, but I have nothing negative to say. Becky Lynch is a talented performer and the match we had last time didn't really end in a way that either of us would have wanted to, so at No Mercy, may the best woman win.

Renee Young: I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic match that the WWE Universe can't wait to see. Mauro, John, and David, back to you!

Crews & the Wolf

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Tom_Pestock_zpsk3fuk3my.jpg

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Uhaa_Nation_zpswrtuztlp.jpg

Before the match between Baron Corbin and Apollo Crews started, a quick video played recapping the events that led to tonight's match. Highlights included Apollo Crews saving Kalisto from a post-match beating from Baron Corbin and ended with Baron Corbin's attack on Apollo Crews last week.

David Otunga: Apollo Crews is ready to step in that wolf's lair tonight.

JBL: But will he come out alive is the question?

Apollo Crews vs. Baron Corbin

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Uhaa_Nation_zpswrtuztlp.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Tom_Pestock_zpsk3fuk3my.jpg

Apollo Crews did not back down from Baron Corbin at a single moment in this match. He constantly stayed on the Lone Wolf, keeping the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale winner on a constant defense.

Baron Corbin did display some power moves, from time to time, that would take control of the match away from Apollo Crews, but at no point in the match could you outright count out the Stone Mountain native, who gave Baron Corbin everything he had.

You couldn't count Apollo Crews out, that is, until Baron Corbin was able to catch him off-guard with an End of Days. Upon hitting the move Corbin gave a look to the camera before moving his hand over his neck, suggesting that it was over. And Corbin ended up correct, as he was able to pick up the pinfall shortly after.

Winner by pinfall: Baron Corbin

Grade: C-

Adding Insult to Injury

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Tom_Pestock_zpsk3fuk3my.jpg

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Uhaa_Nation_zpswrtuztlp.jpg

Baron Corbin wasn't done after the match, as he was seen stalking Apollo Crews who was finally getting back to his feet. Upon getting back to his feet, Crews received another End of Days from Baron Corbin.

Baron Corbin then began talking trash to Apollo Crews. That's what you get for sticking your nose in my business! could be heard among the various insults from Corbin. With Apollo Crews lying motionless in the ring, Baron Corbin made his exit.

Team Captains

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg

The WWE Universe loudly cheered when the camera cut to the backstage and focused on Randy Orton. However, those cheers quickly transitioned to boos once AJ Styles stepped into the frame.

AJ Styles: You got your laugh last week, but I'm gonna be the bigger man and forgive you. Dean Ambrose is trying to take off out of our game before Sunday. So tonight, just listen to me, and we'll go ahead and take this victory home.

Randy Orton: I know you're new to the WWE and all, so I'm gonna let you know a little something about me: One of the reasons they call me The Viper: I've been known to turn on my partners at a moment's notice with one RKO.

AJ Styles looked a little shaken by the comment before speaking.

AJ Styles: You don't scare me! You're just trying to psyche me out before tonight's match. I didn't become the best wrestler in the world today by letting little mind games get to me, so I'll say it again, boy: if you want to win tonight, I'd advise you follow my lead.

Anger showed on Randy Orton's face, and AJ Styles gave him a cocky little smirk before walking off camera.

Mauro Ranallo: Main event action next. Triple threat tag team match after this commercial break!

Grade: B+

American Alpha vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. AJ Styles & Randy Orton

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Chas_Betts_zpsmnxrrbgr.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nathan_Everhart_zpstiyqlldf.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brodie_Lee_zpsyulke82m.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Thoruf_Marius_zpsmp3dcpjr.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg

The rules of the match only allowed two men to be in the ring at one time, but considering anyone was allowed tag in and out, regardless of if they were tagging their tag team partner or not, Randy Orton and AJ Styles had to keep their heads on a swivel, which mean Dean Ambrose got exactly what he wanted out of the match choice.

When Randy Orton was the legal man, AJ Styles would bark out orders to him which Randy Orton of course would ignore. This would anger and upset AJ Styles, but not enough to just let his team take a loss.

Luckily for the team of Randy Orton and AJ Styles, the turmoil between American Alpha and Harper & Rowan was more than enough to keep the two teams preoccupied. The two teams eventually took their issues outside of the ring, fighting all around ringside and up the stage. As a result, the referee had no choice but to count both teams out.

Winners by countout: AJ Styles & Randy Orton

The Viper Strikes

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg

Retaliation played on the sound system and the WWE Universe went nuts at the sight of Dean Ambrose who stood on the stage staring down at ringside.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg

From the ring, Dean Ambrose caught AJ Styles attention, and The Phenomenal One began to shout insults to Dean Ambrose.

JBL: Watch out AJ!

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg

Randy Orton slid back in the ring behind AJ Styles and slowly began to creep up on him. While AJ Styles continued taunting and shouting at Dean Ambrose, he was turned around and came crashing to the canvas by way of an RKO from Randy Orton.

David Otunga: How do you like that, AJ!?

Randy Orton then stood back up, staring at Dean Ambrose as SmackDown! Live went off the air.

Grade: B+

SmackDown! Live Grade: B

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/og_image/public/all/2016/08/20160729_1920x1080_No_Mercy--c5329a0bd4f3d054ac33b0bc816a3b9a.jpg

SmackDown! Presents WWE No Mercy

Live from the Golden 1 Center (Sacramento California)

Only on the WWE Network

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_Heavy_zpsse6dz3gp.jpg

WWE World Championship

Falls Count Anywhere

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Jon_Moxley_zps9fqxcg10.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Randy_Orton_zpsi89lxdy2.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/AJ_Styles_zpsx1feqifk.jpg

Dean Ambrose© vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

Tag Team Match

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Chas_Betts_zpsmnxrrbgr.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nathan_Everhart_zpstiyqlldf.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brodie_Lee_zpsyulke82m.jpghttp://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Thoruf_Marius_zpsmp3dcpjr.jpg

American Alpha vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Unsanctioned Street Fight

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/John_Cena_zpsrflubcqb.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Nick_Nemeth_zpsdxrrxpz7.jpg

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Logos%20and%20Belts/WWE_Intercontinental10_zpswpr0bnu1.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Championship

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Mike_Mizanin_zpsgeekwcir.jpg vs http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Shelton_Benjamin_zpscchmvfsg.jpg

The Miz© vs. Shelton Benjamin

Singles Match

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Rebecca_Knox_zpsnbcbgne3.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Trinity_Fatu_zpsidjmvqci.jpg

Becky Lynch vs. Naomi

Singles Match

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Alberto_El_Patron_zps8xxv1qif.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Sami_Zayn_zpsbkxy9oay.jpg

Alberto Del Rio vs. Sami Zayn

No Disqualifications

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Dean_Muhtadi_zpsfqiijgrr.jpg vs. http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/Janpei/Roster/Brett_Major_zpsatrdjvgn.jpg

Mojo Rawley vs. Zack Ryder

Pick'Em Game

Overall Pick'Em leader will get to discuss a booking, hiring, or firing decision with me

Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Naomi vs. Becky Lynch

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Didn't See That Coming Bonus (Make a prediction that's not listed. Be it how a match ends, or what the best match of the night is, a debut, a surprise, etc.) (Worth 3 points):

Overall thoughts on Diary, comments, critiques:

I'm wondering what you guys think of the build to No Mercy. I think compared to SummerSlam and Backlash, there's just a ton more energy going into it. I'm excited.

Overall Pick'Em leader will get to discuss a booking, hiring, or firing decision with me

Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Naomi vs. Becky Lynch

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Didn't See That Coming Bonus (Make a prediction that's not listed. Be it how a match ends, or what the best match of the night is, a debut, a surprise, etc.) (Worth 3 points): Cesaro's coming to SmackDown.

Archived