What's Lassana Makutsi up to in your game?

<p>Stayed in RIPW until December 2019, with a March to Victory win in 2017 and a long championship reign from July 2018 until dropping it to Matty Faith (whom he won the title from originally) right before his call up. </p><p> </p><p>

Got called up and only lasted on the main roster until March 2020, jobbing in six total matches to the likes of Chance Fortune, Robbie Wright, and Bradford Peverell, Huey Cannonball, and Jackpot Jordan. </p><p> </p><p>

He's currently working on PPA deals for my cult-sized L2G promotion and FCW.</p>

<p>I'm currently in March 2020 and Makutsi took a very different path than in the other posts.</p><p> </p><p>

He has been called up to the main roster immediately in January 2016 before being released in... March 2016. (Well that was quick)</p><p> </p><p>

It's not the end for him hovewer since he joined a now Cult sized TCW in October 2016 and he's still with them as of date.</p><p> </p><p>

He is currently pushed as a Midcarder but I feel that he won't go higher up the card except if TCW is once again raided by USPW, SWF and/or SOTBPW.</p>

We are approaching 2018.Lasana got called up in the second week of January,Released in March of 2017 after a total of 43 defeats,some in the hands of guys like Valiant,Angry Gilmore,Eric Eisen,The Crippler and Jack F'n Bruce.He signed with TCW in June of 2017 and despite of somehow having 43 pop(the irony kills me) on a Cult company he is just an Opener.

<p>In my SWF game he is a solid Midcarder. Right now he's injured, but he has been teaming with Donte Dunn in a face 'African' team. They managed to win the Tag belts on one of my brands before I stopped the three-way brand split.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://gyazo.com/0295ac45b120c08d983994bbb648b363" rel="external nofollow">https://gyazo.com/0295ac45b120c08d983994bbb648b363</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Millsybeast" data-cite="Millsybeast" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In my SWF game he is a solid Midcarder. Right now he's injured, but he has been teaming with Donte Dunn in a face 'African' team. They managed to win the Tag belts on one of my brands before I stopped the three-way brand split.<p> </p><p> <a href="https://gyazo.com/0295ac45b120c08d983994bbb648b363" rel="external nofollow">https://gyazo.com/0295ac45b120c08d983994bbb648b363</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're pulling a reverse Kofi Kingston with Donte Dunn?</p><p> </p><p> Dunn is from Barbados in the Caribbean lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You're pulling a reverse Kofi Kingston with Donte Dunn?<p> </p><p> Dunn is from Barbados in the Caribbean lol.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah pretty much haha</p>

February 2021, and Makutsi is in the Lower Midcard after being called up in May 2010. In 9 months he has a 4-0-14 record.

In RIPW he had a 32-1-15 record, including a 13 month reign with the RIPW title winning it from, and losing it to Matty Faith. He also won the March to Victory title just before he got called up.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Millsybeast" data-cite="Millsybeast" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah pretty much haha</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> lol Vince M- er I mean Richard Eisen would be proud.</p>

Archived