USPW: The New Face of Wrestling

Guest skinsfan55

Guest skinsfan55

In July of 2001, Danny Jillefski started a small promotion featuring old friends from around the world of professional wrestling. This company started doing better than Jillefski and many others thought possible.

Seeing the writing on the wall, and wanting to grow his product, Jillefski sold his stake to wrestling giant Sam Strong. Strong's star power and business acumen helped transform USPW into a nationally recognized brand. The USPW is recognized across America as a family friendly sports entertainment product featuring old school storylines that appeals to kids and nostalgic older fans alike.

When Strong finally decided to retire from the business, he offered his stake back to Danny Jillefski, which he was no longer able to afford. Jillefski encouraged him to sell the company to lifelong wrestling fan and USPW enthusiast Allen Packer of Dream and Reverie fame. Packer, one of the richest men in the country has never made a bet he hasn't won, and the fact he has USPW pegged for success has many fans of wrestling excited for the future of sports entertainment.

USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday January, Week 1

Iowa State Fayre, Attendance 15,000 [sell Out]

Jillefski- "Welcome folks, tonight on Reverie we're bringing you another action filled night of United States Professional Wrestling! We open the show with some breaking news, Nicky Champion will be returning to the program and making an important announcement!"

McQueen- "That's right Danny, Champion hasn't made an appearance since being dominated, viciously beaten, brutalized... and outclassed I may add, but The Dark Destroyer, Steve Frehley!"

Jillefski- "It was a tough, brutal, physical match for both competitors, but to say that Champion was 'domin..."

Bryden- "Perhaps it's unfair to say Champion was dominated." *McQueen scoffs* "But he was pinned, and without any of the mitigating factors that have ended all of his previous four title reigns."

Jillefski- "You're right there Belle, Champion was beaten fair and square in the middle of the ring by Frehley at Born in the USA! last October. Let's roll the footage!

*A music video with some of the build up to and match from "Born in the USA!" plays. Champion looks strong, but his offense is a poor match for the brute power of Frehley. Frehley hits him with a variety of vicious looking suplexes and strikes. He kicks out of the Hawkeye Hammer, a genuine shock moment that causes the entire crowd to gasp in unison. Later in the match, Champion attempts to hit another one, it's dodged and Frehley picks him up and hits a brutal looking Frehley's Comet for the 1-2-3. The video ends with Frehley celebrating, Champion being helped from the ring by officials and tweets and headlines showing the attention the match drew from fans and the media.*

Jillefski- "Certainly a great match by both competitors..."

McQueen- "A great match for Frehley for sure, not so much for his opponent. Maybe, if pressed *as if the words taste terrible in her mouth* you could say a C+ effort from Nicky Champion?"

Jillefski- "Oh for Pete's sake. In any case, the USPW fans, myself included are sure to be interested in what Nicky Champion has to say tonight. But first, our opening bout of the evening!"

[sEGMENT RATING: A]

USPW Television Championship Match

© Casey Valentine vs. Julius Moor

*Decent wrestling, no real heat. Valentine wins.

[MATCH RATING: C]

*Valentine mugs the camera and gloats in an obnoxious fashion.

[sEGMENT RATING: B-]

Tyson Baine v. Freddie Datsun

*Decent match, Baine wins via Hades Bomb in a squash.

[MATCH RATING: C+]

USPW Women's Championship #1 Contender's Match

Raven Robinson vs, Tiffany Jade

Decent wrestling, no heat. Robinson wins, but acts a little off.

*Robinson is interviewed ringside by USPW personality Dawn Gemmel about winning a Women's title shot vs. Melody. Robinson, working off-script acts slightly off in this interview. Using gothic imagery and mannerisms to hype her match. She's wearing a small pentagram necklace.

[sEGMENT RATING: C+]

USPW National Title Match

© Trent Shaffer v. Andre Jones

*Decent match, Shaffer sees he's about to lose and low blows Jones to DQ himself.

*Rick Law's music hits, he's apparently outraged by Shaffer's tactics and gives chase. Shaffer grabs the National Title and heads into the crowd. Law ends pursuit and takes a mic to the ring, cutting a promo on Shaffer and challenging him to finally face him in a match at Stars, Stripes and Slams.

[sEGMENT RATING: B]

In a pre-taped, pre-match segment Rich Money is relaxing on a yacht, casually being rude to his staff and sipping champagne. He cuts a promo on Chris Caulfield and dismissed his hard working, All-American attitude as childish and naive. He aims to prove he's the better wrestler and the better man and he reminds Caulfield to show respect to his "betters".

[sEGMENT RATING: B+]

Rich Money v. Chris Caulfield

*Good match, Caulfield attempts to capitalize on his downed opponent with a high risk attack from the turnbuckle, but Money was just playing possum. He jumps to his feet, hits a Bank Roll from the second rope and gets the victory vs. Caulfield.

[MATCH RATING: B]

Money grabs a mic and starts verbally assaulting Caulfield and the crowd. "The 1% is the cream that rises to the top in this country! Your precious 'American Dream', this idea that anyone can work their way into success, is a lie invented by people like me to keep gullible idiots like you people working hard to buy me another Bugatti!"

James Justice's music hits and he comes out to the rescue. "You're right Rich, the people in this arena, we all work hard... but it's because we know that hard work is it's own reward and that if we all pull our weight, we make this country the best in the world. Sure, there's vultures like you who take and take without giving anything back, but America is stronger when people work together. With that in mind, why don't you go buy a friend, because Chris and I challenge you to a tag match next week!"

After the final commercial break the camera comes back to a fairly quiet arena, but the crowd explodes for Nicky Champion's music. Champion, wearing a Canadian Tuxedo (denim jacket and jeans), cowboy boots and one of his signature t-shirts comes to the ring with a mic in hand. He's got a very subdued, but still slightly noticeable Native American accent and he starts in on Steve Frehley.

"In my career, I've dealt with bullies, demons and trust fund idiots. I've stood tall over all of them, and I've never wavered in my quest to represent United States Pro Wrestling to the best of my ability. I love this company, it's been good to me... but last October I let all of you down when I lost the belt fair and square to Steve Frehley. That belt is a symbol, that belt means you're at the top of this company and you're a representative for all of us. That's what I've done for the last 6 years, but now that responsibility falls on Steve Frehley, a man who isn't interested in representing the USPW. Steve Frehley cares about only two things, Steve Frehley and Steve Frehley's bank account... so I've come to announce my intention to reclaim the USPW World Championship! I'm going to give this company a representative they can be proud of again so I'm putting Frehley on notice. Be warned Steve... I'm a fighter!"

*Frehley's music hits, and he comes out in his gear and a sleeveless "Dark Destroyer" t-shirt*

"Nicky, if you're going to say my name so many times, put some respect on it. I'm The Dark Destroyer, I'm Steve Frehley, I'm the reigning USPW World Champion because I straight wailed on you at Born in the USA and took it. You're not a 'fighter' Nick. You're a (sarcastically) 'professional wrestler'. You might know some fancy holds and moves inside that squared circle... but nothing in your career has ever prepared you for a real 'fighter' like me. You're right Nick, I care most about #1, and that translates to training and building myself into the best. I'm nearly 300 pounds of suplexes and malice. I've beaten the giants of this industry, and I've already conquered the best USPW has to offer. Like I said, I'm a fighter, but I don't just fight because someone with a microphone challenges me. I fight when I'm paid. That being said Nicky, *laughs* it'd be my pleasure to put your lights out for a second time. (To the stage techs.) Hit the switch."

*The lights go out for about ten seconds. Emergency generator powered lighting dimly lights the arena, but Frehley is long gone. Champion shakes his head angrily and leaves the ring.*

[sHOW RATING B, (9.31 in the Ratings, No Popularity Loss)]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday January, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Plum Park, Attendance 15,000 [sell Out]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "Good evening wrestling fans, we're here tonight with another action packed episode of USPW American Wrestling only on Reverie!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Tonight we've got a big announcement, as former USPW World Champion Nicky Champion will be granted his title shot at Stars, Stripes and Slams!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Correct, apparently USPW leadership is unfairly demanding that Steve Frehley grant a re-match to a man he already beat soundly at last October's Born in the USA PPV! It's unbelievable! I guess you can just take a two month vacation after losing the title and still come back as the Golden Boy."</p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "Nicky Champion is a 5 time World Title holder who has earned the right to a re-match!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "<em>*scoff*</em> debatable."</p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "Regardless, it looks like Champion vs. Frehley is set for less than two weeks from tonight. We'll come to you with more details as they're mad available... but first, our opening bout, Tag Team Champions The Cold Warriors vs. The New People's Team Freddie Datsun and Julius Moor in a non-title match!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: A]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Cold Warriors vs. The New People's Team</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<em>*Decent wrestling, no real heat. Karloff hits Balance of Power on Julius Moor for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: C]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The Cold Warriors cut a menacing promo about how they're the best Tag Team in the USPW. They've conquered their enemies and shown how weak and foolish American teams are. They offer a challenge to anyone who thinks they have a shot to beat them. Natural Storm comes out to answer the call. Not to be outdone the Towers of Power enter as well setting up a 3-way title match. Eddie Howard ups the stakes by suggesting a ladder match for the belts. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Television Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Casey Valentine © v. Running Wolf</strong></p><p>

<em>*Decent match, Valentine wins with a Deep Impact.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: C+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Valentine mugs the camera and gloats about being the best USPW TV Champ of all time.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW National Championship </strong></p><p><strong>

Trent Shaffer © vs. The Force</strong></p><p>

<em>During the match Rick Law comes out and attacks Shaffer getting The Force DQ'd. Shaffer runs away, the Force seems angry at Law who seems apologetic, but he's frustrated from trying to get his hands on Shaffer for weeks. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Law grabs a mic and promises that at Stars, Stripes and Slams there'll be no place to run because he's going to make sure they get a spot on the card to handle their unfinished business... and it's going to be in a place right where Shaffer belongs, in a steel cage.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Backstage Rich Money is seen negotiating with Joss Thompson. "Joss, I've seen you're body of work. I've seen you wrestle while I was on holiday in the British Isles. You'd make a decent tag team partner for me to answer Justice and Caulfield's challenge. What do you say? I'll make it worth your while?" Joss shrugs "How much are you offering?" "$5,000 dollars." Joss is stunned "Y...Yeah, that'll work. I'll be there."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong>

Enygma vs. Dusty Ducont</strong></p><p>

<em>No heat, it's just a one off where Enygma wins via Enygma Variation. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Rich Money and Joss Thompson vs. Chris Caulfield and James Justice</strong></p><p>

<em>Money carries the match with his in-ring abilities but Joss Thompson catches Chris Caulfield while Money and Justice brawl outside and gets the 1, 2, 3. Money and Thompson split and celebrate at the top of the ramp.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: B]</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Steve Frehley is in the ring, track pants and a t-shirt. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Nicky Champion has somehow weasled his way into a rematch, so it's true that at Stars, Stripes and Slams, we'll be fighting once again for the World Championship. *huge pop* Stop cheering you idiots. We'll have the same result as last time. Once again I will brutalize Nicky Champion... only this time I'll put him on the shelf for 4 months, or 6 months, maybe I'll even end that fool's career. I'll dominate him, manhandle him and make him wish he..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Champion's music hits to a huge pop. He stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone.*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You're a lot of talk Steve, so I'm glad to see that the USPW higher ups have decided to make you back it up at Stars, Stripes and Slams." </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Nick, you and I both know I have and will continue to back up every single threat I've ever made towards you. This belt and your little two month 'vacation' prove that. I'm primed to fight any time, and any place... but if you're great at something, never do it for free. And I am great Nick, you're not even fit to step into this ring with me."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Champion walks down the ramp.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Steve, there's no reason to wait until Stars, Stripes and Slams... if you really want to back up all this talk, let's do this right here rig..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Champion is blindsided from behind by a vicious Moscow Lariat. Standing over him is The Russian Giant, Marat Khoklov!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Frehley laughs on the mic</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Nick, I've built a reputation for never turning down a fight, and taking on all comers, but you need to prove you're good enough to step into the ring with me." </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Champion gets up and stumbles down the ramp towards the ring. Khoklov stops him, and Champion hits him with a dropkick to the legs sending the giant to his knees. Champion hits him with several stiff punches... but Frehley hits him with a Dark Destroyer Spear followed by a Frehley's comet on the outside area. Frehley clears the announce table to the glee of Emily McQueen and the chagrin of Danny Jillefski. Champion is given a Russian legend powerbomb through the table. Frehley and Khoklov nod at each other. Khoklov leaves as Frehley continues on the mic. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Nick, Khoklov and I go way back, and that animal plain hates you. Maybe for the same reasons everyone does. It doesn't matter. He wanted a chance to come to USPW and rip your head off and I gave it to him. Beat that Russian Giant next week and maybe you'll be good enough to finally step into my ring. Lose to Khoklov... have him beat you into a quivering mass of pink jelly... there probably won't be much leftfor me to fight at Stars, Stripes and Slams... the idiots who run this place will probably have to get me a 'real' opponent."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Frehley does an exaggerated mic drop and leaves. The show closes on the body of Champion, stirring weakly from his powerbomb through the table.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, (9.78 in the Ratings, No Popularity Loss)]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Professional lurker here, and keep doing what your doing. I'm personally enjoying this. As long as you stick to what your doing and don't pay attention to any of the other diaries you'll be fine. Many of us have been spoiled with billion dollar presentation from the likes of Angel and Eisen. Even if the community doesn't reply it doesn't mean we're not reading. With that said lets do this I can't wait for the PPV.

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday January, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The Illinois State Park, Attendance 15,000 [sell Out]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "Welcome fight fans and thanks for joining us for another star studded episode of United States Professional Wrestling! Joining me always is Emily McQueen and Belle Bryden."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Thanks Dan"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Yeah, thanks Dan, we should have a great card tonight. The Russian Giant Marat Khoklov returns to the squared circle to lay waste to square jawed, all-American, 1950's comic book character come to life *big fake yawn*, Nicky Champion."</p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "<em>Just what do you have against Champion?"</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bryden-</strong></em><em> "Yeah, he's been a great asset to the USPW for years!"</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>McQueen-</strong></em><em> "Because he's either incredibly phony, or Quixotic. Either way, Khoklov is sure to alter the main event title match at Stars, Stripes and Slams."</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bryden-</strong></em><em> "Quixotic? I don't think it's fair..."</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>McQueen-</strong></em><em> "Yeah, Quixotic, it means unrealistic, impractical..." </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bryden-</strong></em><em> "*angry*I know what it means..."</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jillefski-</strong></em><em> "Ladies, I'm sorry that we'll have to cut this short, but the competitors for our opening bout are making their way to the ring."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B+]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><em>Casey Valentine makes his way down to the ring and uses his entrance as promo time. "They're throwing me against this scrub? I'm the USPW Television Champion! You can't just put anyone in here with me, they could get hurt!!"</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong>USPW Television Championship Match</strong></em></p><p><em><strong>

© Casey Valentine vs. Kirk Jameson</strong></em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Valentine doesn't take Jameson seriously which leads to Kirk getting way more offense than expected. The announcers sell this. The two brawl on the outside. Valentine rams Jameson headfirst into the ringpost and grabs the belt before walking back up the ramp. By the time Jameson recovers and tries to get Valentine back into the ring, the referee has rung the bell. The two end up fighting on the ramp before Valentine runs backstage.</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[MATCH RATING: C]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><em>Dawn Gemmell meets up with Raven Robinson backstage. Despite her upcoming title match at Stars, Stripes and Slams, Raven Robinson and reigning champ Melody have been challenged to a tag match by Killer Kass and Gorgon. Robinson accepts, but is acting strangely. Very gothic mannerisms and language.</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B-]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong>Raven Robinson and Melody vs. Killer Kass and Gorgon</strong></em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Robinson and Melody have an uneasy alliance but relax further into the match because they both want to win. Robinson gets the upper hand on the bigger Gorgon and starts mounting for a victory... but Melody tags herself in. Robinson becomes visibly annoyed. When Melody is unable to put Gorgon away she goes to tag Robinson who grabs her head and jumps off the apron giving Melody a vicious guillotine off the top rope. Robinson drags the fallen Melody under the bottom rope and slams her head into the barricade a few times before walking back to the dressing room.</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[MATCH RATING: C]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><em>James Justice and Chris Caulfield make their way to the ring. They get on the mics (with Justice doing most of the talking.) They go on about how last week the fans didn't get their money's worth and how they challenge Rich Money and Joss Thompson to a rematch. Money and Thompson come out and accept because they'd love a second chance to beat down two working class idiots. Thompson even tells Money that he'll partner with him for no charge.</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong>Tyson Baine vs. Running Wolf</strong></em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Baine wins in a squash with a Hades Bomb</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[MATCH RATING: B-]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong>James Justice and Chris Caulfield vs. Rich Money and Joss Thompson</strong></em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>The match is as good as the last one, but partway through Money comes in to break up a pin and Justice enters the ring from the apron. Money and Justice pair off as do Caulfield and Thompson and neither scrap can be broken up by Robbie Sanchez who calls for the bell in a double DQ. Security come down to separate the fighters and it seems set for both pairs to fight at Stars, Stripes and Slams.</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[MATCH RATING: B+]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jillefski-</strong></em><em> "Tonight's Main Event is about to get underway, and we have 5 Time USPW Champion Nicky Champion facing the Russian Giant Marat Khoklov!"</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>McQueen-</strong></em><em> "That's right Dan. Tonight, Reverie may be handing down big fines to the USPW because Khoklov is sure to brutalize Champion so thoroughly that we'll violate our contract to stay PG and family friendly."</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jillefski-</strong></em><em> "Oh for Pete's sake..."</em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bryden-</strong></em><em> "Khoklov was last seen wrestling overseas against legendary Japanese heavyweight Tadiyuki Kikkawa. He ended up losing that match, but it was neck and neck and could have gone either way. Khoklov is a monster and Champion is sure to have his hands full."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><em>Champion enters first to a huge pop. Then Khoklov's music hits. It's haunting and Champion looks a bit worried as he uses the top rope to stretch. The two men stare each other down... and before the match can begin. Steve Frehley's music hits.</em></em></p></div><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[sEGMENT RATING: A*]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><em>Frehley comes down as Champion eyes him suspiciously. Frehley walks purposefully down towards the ring. When he gets close to the apron, he takes a sharp right turn and makes his way to the announce table. Once there he takes Bryden's headset. "Sorry Belle, take the rest of the night off on me." She starts to protest but sees the futility of it and heads back to the dressing room. "Tonight I'm going to give the fans at home a real treat. They'll finally get to hear a real prizefighter's perspective on a USPW bout. Tonight America, you're getting an education. Let's do this!"</em></em></p></div><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong>Marat Khoklov vs. Nicky Champion</strong></em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Khoklov stars the match on fire beating on Champion with a variety of power moves. Frehley constantly puts down Champion as a chump and a guy who has gotten this far on charisma and strength but he doesn't actually know how to fight. Champion mounts a comeback by attacking Khoklov's knees. He uses a variety of submission moves does a lot of uncharacteristic mat work. He looks vicious and he starts fighting smarter in order to take down the giant. Khoklov turns the match back into his favor but his knees start giving out and Champion nearly takes his head off with a stiff Hawkeye Hammer (think JBL's Clothesline from Hell). Champion covers him for the win. He struggles slightly to get to his feet, walks over to the ropes by the announcers table and stares down Frehley. The USPW Champ looks impressed and nods his head while putting out his arms to let Champion know he's ready for next week's fight.</em></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>[MATCH RATING: B]</strong></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, (9.91 in the Ratings, Popularity Gain, 10 regions)]</strong></em></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams! Tuesday January, Week 4

Mississippi Bowl, Attendance 43,467

Jillefski- "Thank you for joining us for USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams! I'm Danny Jillefski and with me tonight is Emily McQueen and Belle Bryden! We've got a full card of matches coming up momentarily."

McQueen- "That's right Danny, we've got the Cold Warriors, Natural Storm and the Towers of Power in a 3-Way ladder match for the USPW Tag Team Titles coming up first."

Bryden- "Followed by the USPW Women's Title match which pits former friends Raven Robinson and reigning champion Melody!"

McQueen- "We'll also be featuring Chris Caulfield vs. Joss Thompson, James Justice vs. Rich Money, a USPW National Title match between champion Trent Shaffer and Rick Law... AND"

Jillefski- "AND, we'll be featuring a USPW World Championship rematch of October's vicious battle between Steve Frehley and Nicky Champion. Champion will seek to win back the world title, but if Born in the USA back in October was any indication, knocking off Frehley will take a Herculean effort.

McQueen- "Indeed, Frehley nearly beat that goody two shoes into a coma at Born in the USA and tonight he'll look to finish the job."

Jillefski- "Oh fo...

McQueen- "Yeah, yeah... for Pete's sake... let's go down to ringside as the 3-way ladder match for the titles gets underway!"

3-Way Ladder Match

USPW Tag Team Championship

© The Cold Warriors vs. Natural Storm vs. The Towers of Power

In an overbooked match featuring a lot of crazy spots Danny Rushmore was able to retrieve the Tag Team Titles for The Towers of Power.

A video package is shown with Melody and Raven Robinson as friends... Raven Robinson's odd behavior lately... and finally the vicious betrayal at last week's American Wrestling. The Women's Championship match is next.

[sEGMENT RATING: C]

USPW Women's Championship Match

© Melody vs. Raven Nightfall

Raven Robinson is using her Raven Nightfall gimmick. She's given into the dark side and is dressed in full goth regalia. Her and Melody have a tough match where Melody is kept strong but Melody is hit with a surprise Nightfaller and Raven Nightfal is the new USPW Women's Champion.

[MATCH RATING: C-]

Rick Law addresses the camera and talks about how long he's pursued Trent Shaffer and how he can't wait to get Shaffer inside that steel cage. Tonight he promises to win the USPW National Championship by finally bringing Shaffer to justice.

USPW National Championship Match

© Trent Shaffer vs. Rick Law

Rick Law comes hot out of the gate with a series of stiff looking strikes. Shaffer is knocked around, but eventually starts out wrestling Law. He looks good... but Law is just better tonight. Inside the cage he hits a Long Arm of the Law and gets the pin for the win and is the new USPW National Champion.

Chris Caulfield vs. Joss Thompson

Thompson is able to beat Caulfield fairly handily with a clean cutter. Simply out wrestled him.

James Justice vs. Rich Money

Strong match for both men, Money gets frustrated after a couple near falls and the next time he hits a big move he grabs a handful of tights to secure the win.

The Main Event is about to start and the crowd is red hot. Champion makes a spectacular entrance which gets a big pop. There's definitely a big fight feel.

Frehley makes his way to the ring next looking like an absolute monster. The announce team puts him over as a more intimidating presence than Khoklov and warn that a repeat of October may be on the way.

USPW World Championship Match

Nicky Champion vs. Steve Frehley

As the match starts, it's clear that Champion is not the same wrestler he was a couple months ago. His offense is a little more brutal and realistic. Frehley is still able to overpower him and work his offense in, but Champion is no longer a total mismatch for the brutal strikes and suplexes of Frehley. During the match, Frehley smiles and challenges Nicky Champion to "bring it!" It gets brought, Frehley is rocked with Bow to the Champion that results in an extremely close fall. Frehley is weakened, both men are staggering and Champion hits a Hawkeye Hammer that's impact can be felt from the 10th row. He drags Frehley to the turnbuckles, and props him into a barely standing position before hitting another modified Hawkeye Hammer... he drags Frehley to the middle of the ring and pins him... for another close two. Champion just can't believe it... and the wind has gone out of his sails. Frehley is dead on his feet, but mounts some comeback offense. Champion gets him to the corner and goes for a superplex but Frehley counters into a Frehley's Comet from the second rope which puts Champion down for a three count. Frehley retains the USPW World Title.

Both men are completely spent and nearly unable to stand. Frehley is given the belt which seems to give him some energy. He gets to his feet as Champion starts to stir. As Frehley celebrates, Champion starts to get up, using the ropes to pull himself from the mat. Frehley moves towards Nicky... and puts out a hand to help him up. The two competitors share a couple words, and it's obvious that Frehley is giving respect to Champion for a well fought match. The two men shake hands and Champion, though supremely disappointed, raises Frehley's hand and points to him as the man who beat him fair and square... twice.

[sHOW RATING B, (12.98 in the Ratings, no popularity loss)]

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday January, Week 4</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The Dust Bowl, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome wrestling fans for a brand new episode of USPW American Wrestling. I'm Brock Cornish, filling in for Danny Jillefski who is on vacation. Tonight we've got a full card, but first, let's discuss the results of last night's Stars, Stripes and Slams PPV!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Less is more Brock, don't make me pine for Jillefski's return."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "I..."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Don't listen to her, thanks for joining us Brock, and you're right, last night's event featured some of the best action that USPW has to offer. USPW Champion Steve Frehley and Nicky Champion fought a brutal, physical match that saw Frehley victorious, but with a newfound respect for his iconic opponent."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "You're right Belle, I found some begrudging respect for Champion during that match, but what is with all this hand shaking nonsense? I mean, shaking hands with an opponent you've just been exchanging beatings with for 20 minutes? It's ridiculous. Fratrenizing with your enemies? I was shocked!"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "I found it to be a display of great sportsmanship!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "It made Frehley seem weak. He's the Dark Destroyer, not a peewee football coach giving out ice cream to his team for losing a game forty to nothing..."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "As a former wrestler, I really couldn't disagree with that sentiment more."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Tonight we'll be seeing a full card of matches, with our main event a 3-way match to choose a #1 contender for the USPW World Title where the winner will face Steve Frehley at Red, White and Blue next week."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "and our first match will start right now!"</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Television Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Casey Valentine vs. Freddie Datsun</strong></p><p>

<em>Valentine hits a deep impact and retains his TV title.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Valentine does his shtick where he mugs the camera about how he's the best and no one can touch him.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Cold Warriors vs. Chris Caulfield and Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

<em>Jones and Caulfield come out semi-matching to show some American muscle against the Cold Warriors. It looks like they have the advantage, but Marat Khoklov comes to the ring and destroys Caulfield.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Khoklov and the Cold Warriors extol the virtues of Russia and working together. In the arms race of the USPW Tag Team division, Khoklov is their ultimate weapon and has shifted the balance of power in their favor. There is now no hope of containment. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>After commercial, Jumbo Jackson, one of tonight's main event competitors is on camera to cut a promo.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You think I'm a joke? You look at my career and you see a Jumbo Shrimp and a happy go lucky wrestler? No, I'm a former USPW World and National champion. I've beaten the greats of this business and tonight, I'll reclaim my spot at the top of this company and when I get my hands on Steve Frehley I'll make him wish he'd never even heard of USPW."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Joss Thompson vs. The Force</strong></p><p>

<em>The Force looks strong, but Thompson out wrestles him and hits him with a clean cutter for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Enygma, another of tonight's main event competitors stands in a darkened, smoke filled room. He speaks with an authoritative but slightly raspy voice.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I came to this company for one thing, to get to the top... I tasted that success early on in my career, and have been driven, consumed by the desire to get back to the top. That journey starts tonight, once I get through the other competitors, I'll strike when it's least expected..."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>James Justice vs. Dusty Ducont</strong></p><p>

<em>Justice is able to pull out the victory against the much larger competitor</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rich Money, the last of the competitors in the triple threat match is shown in the locker room getting ready for the match. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Do you know why I wrestle? I mean, think about it. I'm fabulously wealthy. I don't have to work another day in my life... but I'm an Alpha. I can easily dominate people in business. I crush foes in the boardroom and taking away some poor sucker's livelihood for getting in my way is just a regular Tuesday afternoon for me... In business I can easily economically and intellectually dominate any opponent. In wrestling, I get the chance to do it physically. I love to see the fight drain out of opponents because they know I'm just better than them. Tonight, when I dominate not one, but two opponents... winning the USPW Championship will simply be a formality. Bank on it. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Championship #1 Contender's Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Jumbo Jackson vs. Enygma vs. Rich Money</strong></p><p>

<em>All the competitors get in their share of offense, but Rich Money steals the show and wins his title shot at Red, White and Blue.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: B+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Money corners a cameraman and puts Frehley on notice. He can buy and sell anything he wants... except the ultimate prize, the USPW Championship. That's why he'll fight so hard to bring home the gold.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B-, (9.47 in the Ratings, some popularity loss)]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday February, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Garden Fields, Attendance 45,317 </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome wrestling fans we've got a double header tonight. with live episodes of USPW American Wrestling as well as a special event, Red, White and Blue!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Right Brock, first we'll see a 10-man battle royal to determine a #1 contender for the USPW National Title later tonight for Red, White and Blue and we'll have two matches to determine who competes in a #1 contender's match for the women's title as well! "</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Should be a full card, and our first match features Joss Thompson vs. Running Wolf and it starts right now!"</p><p> </p><p>

Joss Thompson vs. Running Wolf</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson beats Wolf, but he looks strong.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Missy Masterson vs. Gorgon</strong></p><p>

<em>Gorgon looks great but loses a close match to Masterson.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: C-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tiffany Jade vs. Miss American Pie</strong></p><p>

<em>Jade uses some MMA strikes and viciousness to put away Miss American Pie in a total mismatch.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Ten Man Battle Royale for #1 Contender's Spot for the USPW National Title</strong></p><p>

<em>Jumbo Jackson, Andre Jones, Charlie Thatcher, Chris Caulfield, Dusty Ducont, Freddie Datsun, The Force, Julius Moor, T-Rex and Tribal Warrior start the match in the ring. There's some vicious brawling with Jumbo Jackson finally standing tall.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Jackson grabs a mic and scolds the crowd for doubting him. He's a bona fide star in this business and he's going to dominate Rick Law later on tonight. Rick Law comes out to the ramp and smirks. "Jumbo, this belt is mine, and if you think you're just going to come and take it from me, you're mistaken. Underestimate me, underestimate the power of the law and this will be the shortest title match in USPW history..."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Natural Storm vs. Trent Shaffer and Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>Newcomer Roger Cage is put over by the announcers as an indy star, but warn he's very arrogant. He and Shaffer surprisingly defeat the Natural Storm in an upset.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Khoklov, Novak and Karloff menace the camera and put the USPW Tag Team division on notice again. They sell their dominance. Nicky Champion comes on the video board. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I've always felt torn between two loyalties in the USPW. This is a very patriotic company where we respect the USA... but I'm a citizen of two worlds. The Chickasaw tribe, and a citizen of the United States. Our people have not always had friendly relations with the United States... but I'll be damned if I'm going to let a bunch of Russian thugs take over this company. Later tonight, I challenge two of you to a tag match versus me and a secret opponent."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rich Money is shown on the golf course. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Later on tonight, I'll be facing Steve Frehley for the USPW World Title... and I'll win, because I'm a winner. *drives the ball 400 yards*. I'm here relaxing and biding my time, while my meathead opponent is probably grunting and lifting weights. *Enters his golf cart* When you have natural talents like myself, you don't have to worry about the likes of Steve Frehley. He's a rabid dog, and I'm a superi.. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Just then, Steve Frehley sprints in from off camera and hits the cart with enough force to knock it over. In hot pursuit is country club security who finally catch up to him. They're barely effective but they give Money enough of a chance to run away.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: A*]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, (9.67 in the Ratings, no popularity loss)]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW Red, White and Blue! Wednesday February, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Garden Fields, Attendance 45,317 </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Wrestling fans, thank you for joining us for part two of today's double feature. We're bringing you the best of USPW Wrestling."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "If you're just joining us, we'll be bringing you Champion and a secret tag team partner versus Krusher Karloff and Marat Khoklov. Rick Law vs. Jumbo Jackson and Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Should be a great show, and the opening bout starts right now!"</p><p> </p><p>

Nicky Champion and ??? vs. Marat Khoklov and Krusher Karloff</strong></p><p>

<em>The Cold Warriors come out first. They're followed by Champion. His secret tag partner is announced to be Running Wolf! There's a hard fought, open match that ends in a referee stoppage because he lost control of the match. Everything descends into a wild brawl.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: B]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Missy Masterson vs. Gorgon</strong></p><p>

<em>Gorgon looks great but loses a close match to Masterson.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

USPW Women's Championship #1 Contender's Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Tiffany Jade vs. Missy Masterson</strong></p><p>

<em>Jade looks incredibly tough, but gets caught by Masterson for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

USPW National Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Jumbo Jackson vs. ©Rick Law</strong></p><p>

<em>Jackson seems to underestimate Law which leads to him giving up some early offense. He mounts a comeback after a thumb to the eye and starts hitting Law with some power moves. Law works his way back on top and wins clean with the Long Arm of the Law.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

USPW World Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money</strong></p><p>

<em>In a big surprise Money actually appears to be a physical match for Steve Frehley. He's working extremely well, but Frehley appears to be better. He works his way back... but Money cheats with a low blow to get back on top but he can't put Frehley away. Frehley starts winning, and Money hits him with an eye rake. Frehley works back on top and Money rolls out of the ring to stop the champ's momentum. Frehley gets back on top... Money goes for a groin kick... but he's caught and hoisted up into a Frehley's Comet (F5). Frehley defends his title.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Frehley celebrates on the second turnbuckle and the crowd is into it. As soon as he hops down and takes a step towards another turnbuckle... the tops of the turnbuckles explode in fire. The lights dim and the arena glows red. Tyson Baine appears as if out of nowhere and he looks possessed. He lays the boots into a surprised and weary champion. Baine hits him with a couple vicious powerslams... but Frehley is able to get back to his feet. Baine clotheslines him to the outside and gives him a Hades Bomb through the announce table to end the show.</em></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, (12.92 in the Ratings, no popularity loss)]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Press Release</strong></p><p><strong>

USPW Suspends Petr Novak for violation of Wellness Policy</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Former USPW Tag Team Champion Petr Novak has been suspended for one month for his first violation of the USPW Wellness Policy.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday February, Week 2

Mayor Street Arena, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT]

Cornish- "Thank you for joining us for another action packed episode of USPW American Wrestling! Tonight we've got a full slate of matches, but before we get into the action, we have to talk about last week!"

McQueen- "Right Brock, the Demon Tyson Baine made an appearance and dominated Steve Frehley in a way that we've never seen before. He seemed to be incensed that he was not placed in the #1 Contender's Match for the USPW World Title a couple weeks ago on this program. "

Bryden- "That seems to be it, Emily. While the #1 contender's match boasted 3 former champions, Baine was conspicuously absent."

Cornish- "He may have a legitimate issue there, but that's an unacceptable way to go about resolving the issue, there are w..."

McQueen- "Pssssh, this is Tyson Baine, the Demon from Hell! He doesn't play nice, he takes what he wants!"

Cornish- "Well, this is..."

McQueen- "This is wrestling! He was wronged, he got vengeance and now he'll probably be getting a title shot!"

Bryden- "Time will tell if that's the case, but our first match is about to get under way. The USPW Women's Championship match between Raven Nightfall and Missy Masterson starts right now!"

USPW Women's Championship

© Raven Nightfall vs. Missy Masterson

The two competitors are evenly matched. The fight spills outside and Raven Nightfall uses the champion's advantage and gets them both counted out.

USPW Television Championship

© Casey Valentine vs. Eddie Howard

Valentine outwrestles Howard and retains his belt.

[MATCH RATING: B-]

Valentine does his signature mugging of the camera.

Joss Thompson vs. James Justice

Thompson is put over as a major up and comer. Justice gets a near fall, but is caught with a Clean Cutter. Thompson picks up the win.

Steve Frehley is shown backstage tearing through the locker rooms looking for Tyson Baine. He promises to "Mess up that devil worshiping freak" when he gets his hands on him.

Frehley walks off in anger unable to find Baine. The camera focuses on Nicky Champion cutting a promo on Marat Khoklov who is silent and stone faced. The Cold Warriors appear behind Champion for a 3-1 beatdown but Running Wolf comes to even the odds until security shows up.

Rich Money vs. Enygma

Money is looking to re-affirm his #1 contender's spot. Enygma is a tough opponent, but Money wins via Bank Roll.

Rich Money cuts a promo on Frehley about how Tyson Baine can step to the back of the line, because Money talks.

[sEGMENT RATING: A*]

[sHOW RATING B+, (9.68 in the Ratings, pop gain)]

Guest skinsfan55

Press Release

USPW Announces Investment in Development Territory

Today the USPW announces the foundation of USPW Future Stars (UFS) which will begin as a large regional promotion out of Florida. Former stars Pistol Pete Hall and Eric Tyler have already signed on as trainers and Honest Frank will be in charge of talent relations and creative decisions.

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday February, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Illinois State Park, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome wrestling fans, we've got another exciting episode of USPW American Wrestling kicking off tonight, but first let's discuss last week's episode. We saw Rich Money make a case for why he should be the one facing Steve Frehley for the USPW Championship at Liberty and Justice and not Tyson Baine."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Unfortunately the 'heroic' Nicky Champion's backstage politics forced the ouster of Commissioner Doom a couple years back. The company's been rudderless ever since and we could use someone with his leadership to sort out who should get the World Title shot."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Commissioner Doom? He was cruel and sadistic and capri"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "He got things done, Brock! This company has suffered in his absence."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Emily, you may raise a good point about the USPW needing a commissioner, but Doom isn't the answer."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Isn't the answer? Not only was the man a great champion for this company, but an effective leader as well. I suppose that's neither here nor there, our opening match is about to get under way."</p><p> </p><p>

T-Rex vs. Running Wolf</strong></p><p>

<em>Running Wolf dominates the more experienced monster heel. He wins via Wolf Tamer.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: D+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Following the match Marat Khoklov and Krusher Karloff come down to ringside and lay a beatdown on Running Wolf. After just fighting a match, he's easily outmuscled by the pair. Nicky Champion runs out to his defense and the two clean house on the Cold Warriors.</em></p><p><em>

The Force vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>The Force is much more powerful and aggressive, however Cage proves to be an intelligent wrestler who is able to outmaneuver Force. In an upset, Cage wins via Cage Rage. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Cage cuts a promo announcing that he's arrived in the USPW.</em></p><p><em>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: C]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Non Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Rick Law vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p><p>

<em>This is Valentine's first real test in the USPW as he's mostly battled lower midcarders and below. He puts up an excellent showing against Law but Law is able to get a decisive victory.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Jumbo Jackson menaces Law and challenges him to a re-match at Libery and Justice for the USPW National Title. Law accepts.</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rich Money vs. James Justice</strong></p><p>

<em>Justice gets in a lot of offense, but Money seems to have it tonight and he's able to beat Justice with a Bank Roll. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MATCH RATING: B]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Money grabs a mic to officially challenge Frehley at Liberty and Justice. He throws a tantrum about how he's entitled to a shot. Frehley shows up at the top of the ramp. He claims Money isn't 'entitled' to a thing and that in this country, hard work is what pays off in the end. Money scoffs at this. Suddenly Baine shows up from behind the curtain and blindsides Frehley. Frehley is Hades Bombed off the ramp and through the stage where he can no longer be seen. Money laughs at this turn of events... the pyro hits all four ringposts and Baine charges the ring. Money bolts from the ring and through the crowd to the exits as Baine celebrates among the pyro in the ring.</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, (9.70 in the Ratings, no pop loss]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p>I gave him some time off so he wouldn't complain about not being on the show while Cornish is auditioning for a bigger role. I'm not sure how fast it's supposed to happen, but Cornish hasn't developed any in the last month... but he's only 34. </p><p> </p><p>

Between you and me, if he doesn't show marked progress soon USPW management may be looking to shake things up and are considering Davis Ditterich from CGC, or poaching both of MAW's announcers or waiting until Duane Fry's contract runs out to make a big play. Ditterich is younger than all of them and has already progressed to a 70 which could possibly make him a hotshot prospect in the broadcasting world.</p><p> </p><p>

Not sure what to do with Danny and his contract. Honestly, for roleplaying reasons I don't feel like Packer (my pc) would just boot him from the company. He's a former owner who is ubiquitous with USPW. I've been considering making him an authority figure because his mic skills are still decent and he's got a C popularity. Maybe do something where he's the commissioner and Dawn Gimmell (one of my best entertainers) is a face GM. Not sure yet.</p>

Enjoying this so far, looking forward to where you go. Danny is old-USPW, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him booted out, Allen has already stamped out a few originals and is creating his own vision for the company. That said he is still valuable, and does have a lot of history with USPW and an authority role could work well.

Guest skinsfan55

I honestly didn't think anyone was reading this. I almost quit, but I usually have a problem getting into my saves and this has really gotten me engaged and forced me to keep it pretty cohesive. I figured it was worth doing just for me, maybe I'll spruce them up a little.

I'm not much of an artist and for some reason dynasties on Chrome show up poorly where Firefox and Edge show all the pictures.

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday February, Week 4</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Isaak Road Arena, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome to another episode of USPW American Wrestling! Folks, last week we saw an incensed Tyson Baine blindside The USPW World champion Steve Frehley and then chase presumptive #1 contender Rich Money out of the arena."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Correct Brock, and as a result Tyson Baine has been 'officially' banned from ringside by USPW corporate, but since the man seems to appear at times from the shadows and followed by a plume of hellfire, I'm not really sure what, if anything such a decree means. "</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "They could have a whole platoon of security and a national guard division and I'm still not sure they could keep Tyson Baine from doing as he likes."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "You may be right Emily. While he was blindsided, I've never seen anyone manhandle Steve Frehley like that."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "You're using that word again, blindsided. Honestly, it looked like a fair fight to me, Baine is just a beast that cannot be contained."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Fair fight? He came from behind with no..."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "No what? No mercy? No remorse? No chance of being stopped?"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "It was a cheap shot!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Cheap shot? Be careful Belle, Baine might hear you..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Ladies, ladies... our opening match is about to get under way."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Television Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Casey Valentine vs. Eddie Howard</strong></p><p>

<em>Valentine wins decisively, he even gets a little cocky for the win. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Valentine does his trademark camera mugging. "Who's even left? I'm the greatest USPW Television Champion in history? No one in that locker room can touch me! I'm literally God's gift to wr..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Chris Caulfield's music hits*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Son, you're not even the greatest USPW Television champion in this building or currently holding a microphone. "I'm a 3 time DAVE Unified Champion and a 3... soon to be 4 time USPW Television Champion. Every week you come out here and brag about how you're the best... but it's all talk. See you next week."</em></p><p><em>

USPW Women's Championship #1 Contender's Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Tiffany Jade vs. Gorgon vs. Miss American Pie vs. Melody </strong></p><p>

<em>Melody and Miss American Pie are hesitant to fight during the match, but driven by their competitive nature the match becomes a full out brawl with no face/heel divisions. Gorgon and Tiffany Jade brawl on the outside and Melody hits Miss American Pie with her finish for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Running Wolf and Nicky Champion (Packaged as the Native Sons) vs. Jumbo Jackson and Joss Thompson</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson and Jackson look good individually but have zero chemistry as partners. Wolf hits Joss Thompson for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>After the match Champion grabs the mic.</em></p><p><em>

"We're ready to bring the fight to the Cold Warriors and we WILL defeat them."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Khoklov and Karloff's music hits and they enter*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Khoklov speaks</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Foolish Champion, we will CRUSH you... but that will have to wait. (laughs evilly) "In my hand is a contract for us to have a rematch with Towers of Power at Liberty and Justice... Your petty crusade will be placed on hold and when we have the USPW Tag Team Titles we will destroy you!"</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Non Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Enygma vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>The two wrestlers have pretty good chemistry and it lifted the match. Enygma outsmarted Cage and was able to lock in the Enygma variation for the submission victory.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rich Money and Trent Shaffer vs. Steve Frehley and Rick Law</strong></p><p>

<em>The announce team starts the main event:</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Here comes the main event folks, Rich Money and Trent Shaffer will be teaming against Steve Frehley and Rick Law!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "I know I'm a bit new to this side of the business... but this matchup seems a bit... thrown together."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Belle, Belle, Belle... You've exposed your ignorance once again. This is a match created by USPW Corporate's new match making algorithm. It combines wrestlers that the USPW fans want to see and..."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Exposing my ignorance eh? I'd like to remind you I'm a former USPW Women's Champion and..."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Oh I... um"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Yes... well, the main event is underway and thankfully there has been no sign of Tyson Baine this evening..."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>All competitors look fairly good but Frehley hits Shaffer with a Frehley's Comet. Money is on the outside taunting fans and seems uninterested in making the save.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MATCH RATING: B]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Money rolls into the ring and stares down Frehley. He gets right in his face and sneers that Frehley is nothing and once Money takes his USPW World Title he plans to buy Frehley's childhood home and turn it into a payroll advance outlet so he can bring the whole quality of the neighborhood down. Frehley grabs him by the throat and the ringposts explode with pyro. The ring opens up and Tyson Baine drags both competitors "down to hell".</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, (9.87 in the Ratings, no pop loss]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday March, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The Dust Bowl, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Hello folks and thanks for joining us for another exciting episode of USPW American Wrestling!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Brock, tell them about our breaking news!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Breaking news, there isn't any breaking news! If there was breaking news I would have been informed you empty headed..."</p><p>

<em>*Belle Bryden looks like she's about to suplex McQueen through the table*</em></p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "I mean... I would have been told, I am a respected veteran!"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "I'm sorry Emily, we were all told at the pre-show meeting, you weren't around, but I assumed someone would have told you."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "You think I can be bothered to go to every silly meeting they hold? I'm USPW royalty, I have people for that!."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Regardless, we have word tonight that due to a fan driven social media campaign, USPW corporate has decided to appoint a Vice President of Wrestling Operations... With all the strife between our wrestlers it was decided that an authority figure on the ground was needed so the show could run more smoothly and the fans could be granted a better product!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Well okay, it's about time. I for one welcome Commissioner Doom back to..."</p><p>

<em>*Belle and Brock look at her quizzically* </em></p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "If it's not Doom, then who the heck..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "After a month long vetting process, and three separate hour-long interviews it was decided that the job should go to someone who knows USPW inside and out... someone who saw this company rise from a small regional wrestling promotion to the #1 organization in the world... someone who was here when the doors opened back in 2001..."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Oh good Lord no..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "It's my pleasure to announce the new USPW Vice President of Wrestling Operations... Danny Jillefski!!"</p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "Thank you Brock, as VP of Wrestling Ops it's my duty to make sure that the USPW fans are getting the best possible product. I'll fight to sign the best talent in the industry and put them in positions to succeed here in the USPW. In fact, we're expecting an influx of new talent in the coming weeks as contracts are signed!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "That sounds great Dan... but a good many fans are interested to know how your administration will be settling the tensions between top stars Steve Frehley, Tyson Baine and Rich Money."</p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "That's a tough situation Belle, and one I've been discussing with my staff. I'll be making an announcement later tonight. Speaking of my staff, I've decided that as VP of Wrestling Ops I could use a General Manager, a face of the company to help deliver announcements and direct traffic while I'm away on scouting trips or working behind the scenes. I'm very close to making a decision and that person will be announced next week on American Wrestling! as I'll be scouting talent in the Mid-Atlantic."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Sounds incredible Dan! Our opening bout is about to get started, but on behalf of everyone here, I'm glad to know you're at the helm."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Oh my God... sucking up to the 'boss' already, Brock?"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Television Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Casey Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield</strong></p><p>

<em>Valentine looks really good in this match and it goes 20 minutes. Chris Caulfield gets the advantage and hits him with a Danger Drop and wins the USPW Television Title</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Caulfield gets to his feet and goes to help up Valentine. He's seen giving Valentine props for a great match. He puts his hand out in a show of respect but Valentine looks at him with disdain and turns away. Caulfield shrugs and grabs the belt for a second turnbuckle celebration. Valentine, with one foot out of the ring runs back and gives Chris Caulfield an avalanche German suplex. He then kicks the TV title out of the ring before storming off.</em></p><p><em>

Joss Thompson vs. Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson absolutely manhandles Jones. Not a submission wrestler Joss Thompson chooses to humiliate his opponent with a series of painful looking holds until he gets Jones to tap out.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

James Justice vs. Atlas</strong></p><p>

<em>Justice wipes the floor with Atlas in a squash.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>James Justice grabs a mic and talks to the fans. He thanks them for the support they've given him over the years. He knows that he's only got a short while left in this business, but they've helped him become a wrestling legend.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Joss Thompson comes back out with a towel around his neck and sweating from the last match*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Legend? You're a joke old man. Sure, you might have beaten Bruce the Giant almost ten years ago for the USPW title, but what have you done since? Just let life pass you by is what. I work every day to be the best. I don't give a damn about these people *loud boos* I do it for me because I'm going to be USPW Champion someday... and the path goes through you. So what do you say Jim? You and me at 'Liberty and Justice'?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Liberty and Justice? Yeah kiddo, I'll see you there, and after that match is over and you're covered in mat burns and bruises, you'll see why I'm one of the greatest in the history of the USPW!"</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Jumbo Jackson vs. Kirk Jameson</strong></p><p>

<em>Jameson looks very strong but Jackson gets the better of him anyway.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rick Law comes to the top of the ramp to remind Jackson of their match at Liberty and Justice.</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Danny Jillefski comes out to make an announcement. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"As your new Vice President of Wrestling Operations one of the most important jobs I currently have is deciding the main event for Liberty and Justice. Steve Frehley has been a good champion for this company and he deserves to know who his opponent is, and YOU deserve to know who his opponent is. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

I cannot abide by the actions of Tyson Baine... his ruthless attacks on Frehley and the presumptive #1 contender Rich Money are unacceptable. It is for that reason that I plan to grant Rich Money a rematch with Steve Frehley at Liberty and Justice..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Pyro explodes from the ringposts*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"HOWEVER..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Pyro dies down*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Tyson Baine is a deserving contender for the title. He's a former USPW World Champion and he's been racking up a series of impressive looking victories. Whomever wins at Liberty and Justice will face Tyson Baine at Freedom Fight! in April."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Baine's music hits and an ominous red glow floods the arena. The titantron flickers to life. Baine, lit dimly by flames off camera is shown and he begins to speak*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Your proposal is acceptable, but there will be HELL TO PAY at Freedom Fight!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*everything returns to normal in the arena and a shaken Jillefski wraps up the segment*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"So without further ado... our main event: The Cold Warriors and Rich Money vs. Steve Frehley and the Native sons! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rich Money and The Cold Warriors vs. Steve Frehley and The Native Sons</strong></p><p>

<em>The match is a good one with Karloff nursing a sore shoulder and letting Money and Khoklov do most of the work. Eventually Karloff gets tagged in but Frehley dominates him and hits him with a Dark Destroyer Spear ending the match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MATCH RATING: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B-, (9.52 in the Ratings, minor pop loss]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday March, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The Nebraska Bowl, Attendance: 43,580</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome fans, tonight we're bring you a double header of USPW action as later tonight this episode of American Wrestling! will be followed by USPW Liberty and Justice! "</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Right you are, Brock. Tonight we'll see Steve Frehley take on Rich Money for the USPW World Title, the USPW National title fight between Rick Law and Jumbo Jackson AND a USPW Women's Title match between Raven Nightfall and Melody!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Take a breath Em! We do have a full slate of matches, but first we take the fans down to ringside for an announcement from USPW Vice President of Wrestling Operations Danny Jillefski!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Jillefski grabs the mic.</em></p><p><em>

"Last week I announced that I was close to naming a General Manager to join my staff and help me run USPW. After careful consideration I've made my decision. This individual is a veteran of the business. They've shown that they're not afraid to make the tough decisions and they're very comfortable in front of a camera. May I introduce to you... the new General Manager of USPW.... DAWN GEMMELL!!!!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Gemmell makes her way to the ring. The former manager is widely popular. She's beautiful of course, but well respected in the industry. She's one of the best promos in the business and has helped get many stars over as a manager. Jillefski holds the ropes open for her and hands her the mic.*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Thank you Dan, and thank YOU the USPW faithful for that warm welcome. I've been in this business for a long time, and promise to deliver you, the fans the best product possible. We have some of the greatest talent in the wrestling industry, and a lot of strong, intimidating competitors... but I'm not afraid of any of them. We're all professionals, and I've earned the respect of the locker room. I'm sure that our rapport will remain respectful and professional as I transition to my new role of General Manager!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Mr. Jillefski also promised you, the fans some new talent on this roster... and we've obliged. While other contracts are waiting to be signed, we've secured some of the finest tag teams in the world of wrestling and we'll be showcasing them in a 4 team, 8 man elimination match... RIGHT NOW!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Gemmell and Jillefski both leave the ring and head backstage.*</em></p><p><em>

Natural Storm vs. The Ring Generals vs. The Boys from the Yukon vs. Thunder and Lightning</strong></p><p>

<em>The announcers all put over each team as a dangerous new addition to the tag team division. The Natural Storm are explained to be there to give the match some legitimacy as we can see these teams face former USPW Tag Team Champions. The Natural Storm wins, but it's an open match and each team looks primed to be a potential Tag Team Champion.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>A video package of the Rick Law and Jumbo Jackson feud is shown.</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Casey Valentine vs. Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

<em>Casey Valentine looks bitter and angry not to be holding the USPW Television title. He takes out every ounce of his aggression on Andre Jones beating him easily.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Dawn Gemmell comes back out to hype up the Women's division as the premiere place for female wrestlers to showcase their skills. Raven Nightfall and Melody are brought to the ring to talk about their rematch. Nightfall promises to make Melody feel nothing but pain, sadness and loss... As Melody is bloody and beaten in the ring... Nightfall promises to feel nothing for her former friend. Melody slaps her across the face and Gemmell shows a new authoritative side the stop this from escalating into a full scale brawl and encourages the two women to settle this later tonight.</em></p><p><em>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: C+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Marat Khoklov vs. Julius Moor</strong></p><p>

<em>Moor is athletic and strong... but no match for the Russian Monster before him. Moor is brutalized by the beast and sent down in convincing fashion.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MATCH RATING: C+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Video packages are shown hyping Frehley vs. Money for later tonight.</em></p><p><em>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Enygma vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>The two men put on a show with good chemistry but Enygma wins via submission with the Enygma Variation.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MATCH RATING: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B-, (9.61 in the Ratings, minor pop loss]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW Liberty and Justice! Wednesday March, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The Nebraska Bowl, Attendance: 43,580</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Hello there USPW Fans and welcome to the second half of tonight's USPW double header! We'll be bringing you an exciting USPW World Championship rematch between Steve Frehley and challenger Rich Money and much, much more."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Correct Brock. Rich Money will finally show Frehley that money can't buy everything... but what can't be bought can be beaten out of your opponents."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "It ought to be a great match, along with title defenses of the USPW Tag Team, Women's and National titles!"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Yes this capacity crowd and the viewers at home should certainly be in for a treat tonight. Let's get ready to rumble!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Women's Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Melody vs. © Raven Nightfall</strong></p><p>

<em>Nightfall is absolutely vicious in this match. She pulls out all the stops... but Melody gets the upper hand and wins the USPW Women's Championship!!!.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Joss Thompson vs. James Justice</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson comes out hot. He hits a variety of power moves early on and Justice looks to be taking the loss. Justice starts mounting a comeback and takes the younger competitor to the limit... but it's not enough. Joss Thompson hits a clean cutter and pins the veteran. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Marat Khoklov and Petr Novak vs. The Towers of Power</strong></p><p>

<em>The Towers of Power can contain Petr Novak easily... but when Khoklov gets a hot tag their plan is disrupted. Khoklov is far too much force to deal with and eventually he is able to secure the victory making the Cold Warriors tag team champions.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW National Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Rick Law vs. Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p>

<em>This is a brutal and physical match, but Rick Law is younger and more agile than Jackson and it makes the difference. The Long Arm of the Law catches Jackson and the match is over. Law retains.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rick Law celebrates for the fans as an angry Jumbo Jackson leaves the arena.</em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Casey Valentine vs. Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

<em>In a rematch from earlier tonight Andre Jones says Valentine got lucky and that Valentine can't beat him twice... apparently he can. Badly.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money</strong></p><p>

<em>In an absolutely incredible match where Money's wrestling prowess seems an effective counter to Frehley's raw power Money is able to get in a lot of offense. Frehley is a bit stunned but carries on. Both men kick out of each other's finishers and look strong. Money and Frehley exchange stiff looking punches in the center of the ring. Money gets one big one as well and it sends Frehley back into the ropes... but he rebounds with a Dark Destroyer Spear... except Money counters it into a makeshift DDT... both men are unable to beat a 10 count to their feet and the match ends in a ref stoppage.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Baine's presence is felt. The arena glows red. Tyson Baine makes his way slowly to the ring and grabs a barely conscious Frehley. He Hades Bombs him through the ring... climbs inside the hole and drags Money down to hell with him.</em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, (13.15 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday March, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Clover Fields, Attendance: 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome USPW fans and thanks for joining us for another episode of USPW American Wrestling! New USPW VP of Wrestling Ops Danny Jillefski and GM Dawn Gemmell have a couple announcements to make tonight..."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Oh big joke huh!? More announcements that no one decided to tell Emily McQueen about. I'm going to have someone's job for this, I need to be made aware when there's a major announcement!!!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Actually Emily, they're made secret. Brock and I have no idea what they're planning."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "I see..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Well we know one thing, the debut match of Greg Gauge is going to be underway momentarily. The youngster is very cocky, but seems to prove his mettle in the ring as he's been a champion all around the independent scene."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "I can't wait Brock, but can we talk about the crazy finish to last week's Liberty and Justice? I mean... Danny Jillefski promised Tyson Baine a shot at the winner of the Main Event between Steve Frehley and Rich Money... but there WAS no winner of the Main Event."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Correct Belle, both men fought to a draw, but that didn't stop Baine from laying his claim to the be the next in line. I for one hope that one of Danny Jillefski's announcements will shed some light on this situation."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Greg Gauge vs. Danny Rushmore</strong></p><p>

<em>The announcers put over Gauge big time as an indy darling... but object to some of his heelish tactics. Gauge absolutely dominates Danny Rushmore and locks in the Proton Lock for the submission finish.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: D]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Dawn Gemmell comes out to announce the return of Alicia Strong! She promises that this is the first of two returning superstars to come back to the USPW. She puts over Strong as the best women's wrestler today. Strong comes to the ring and takes the mic. She thanks the fans for her support and well wishes as she recovered from injury. She's fine now, and ready to compete for the USPW Women's Championship. She knows that her friend Melody will be a fighting champion... and hopes a title match is in their future. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Melody's music hits*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Melody comes out with the belt. She grabs a mic and tells Alicia that she hates to fight someone she's gotten so close to in the years they've worked together... but promises Strong a title shot when her face heals.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Melody smashes Strong in the nose with the USPW Women's Title*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"YOU WANT MY BELT? THAT'S SO TYPICAL ALICIA!!! YOU'RE BACK FOR TWO SECONDS AND YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE SPOTLIGHT? WELL I'M CHAMPION NOW AND IT'S GOING TO STAY THAT WAY."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Melody storms off in a huff leaving Dawn Gemmell to help Strong back to her feet.</em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: C+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Marat Khoklov and Petr Novak vs. The Native Sons</strong></p><p>

<em>The Native Sons finally get their hands on the New Cold Warriors and it's glorious. They lay a beating into Petr Novak who's totally buried. Khoklov looks strong, but the Native Sons prevail and win the Tag Team Titles.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The Ring Generals come down to ringside crowing about how "cute" it is that the Great Nicky Champion has found a new workout partner... but The Native Sons aren't a tag team. The Ring Generals are a tag team. They've won titles all over this country and they have elite chemistry, timing and a mastery of tag team work. They expect they could "wipe the floor" with a couple of guys like Champion and Running Wolf... A match is set for next week.</em>/</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>After a commercial Dawn Gemmell returns to the ring once again, unfazed from the mayhem from earlier. She promised TWO major returns to the USPW earlier and she plans to deliver. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*An impressive guitar solo hits as laser lights spray across a dimly lit arena. The music appears to be live.*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Gemmell continues "Allow me to re-introduce to you USPW's lost son and new resident Rock and Roller.... SAMMY BACH"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

A small float appears from the entrance ramp, on top is Sammy Bach shredding away at his guitar. He's joined by Persephone who looks absolutely stunning as his valet/backup dancer. Sammy brings his guitar solo to a conclusion and speaks into the microphone.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"It's great to be back USPW Fans and I promise I'm not going anywhere for a while. I'm going to be a full time USPW star, and I'm here to melt faces and kick butt... and it starts tonight as your lovely new GM has arranged a debut match for me with... Jumbo Jackson!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Jackson explodes out of the back and knocks Bach off his float starting the match early.</em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Sammy Bach vs. Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p>

<em>Bach is markedly bigger than he was during his last USPW go-round and it shows. While Jackson starts the match off hot with his power attacks, Bach is able to stay tough and mount a comeback. He knocks down Jackson with a Bach With a Vengenge missile dropkick from the top rope and grabs him in a Bach on Your Back (Essentially a Rear Naked Choke) for the submission (rather, KO) victory. Emily McQueen jeers about how Sammy Bach's music usually is enough to put her to sleep without his signature move. Bryden and Cornish act very excited to have Bach back.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Enygma vs. Tyson Baine</strong></p><p>

<em>Baine is angry and looking for vengeance so this match was sanctioned by the two old foes. While Enygma puts up a good fight, Baine is able to score a decisive victory. While Baine is older, he's moving easily and seems more fluid and powerful than ever before.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Danny Jillefski and Dawn Gemmell come to ringside to make an important announcement. As there was no clear winner at Liberty and Justice... Rich Money will be given another chance at winning the USPW Title. This causes Tyson Baine to become incensed... but Jillefski continues.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"However, Tyson Baine was promised a shot at the winner of Liberty and Justice's Main Event... With that being said, the fairest thing to do is to have Tyson Baine join the Main Event for Freedom Fight in a Triple Threat Match for the USPW World Title!!! The match ends with hype for the huge match that was just announced.</em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.85 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday March, Week 4</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Illinois State Park, Attendance: 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome USPW fans and thanks for joining us for another episode of USPW American Wrestling! I'm Brock Cornish and joining me is Emily McQueen, Belle Bryden AND Dawn Gemmell!"</p><p>

<strong>Gemmell-</strong> "Thanks for the introduction Brock. I'm here to make an important announcement, joining the USPW on a six appearance deal is one of the most well known wrestlers in the world today. A man who's won titles all over the world... Rocky Golden!</p><p>

*Golden comes out to the announcer's table*"</p><p>

<strong>Golden-</strong> "Thanks for having me Dawn. I'm excited to be a temporary part of the USPW product. I've been battling for ratings with the USPW for years, but I have a begrudging respect for what you guys do here. I'm excited to test my abilities against some of the best wrestlers in the world."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "It's great to have you here Rocky... and it looks like we have a debut match for you set up that starts right now."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Greg Gauge vs. Rocky Golden</strong></p><p>

<em>Greg Gauge looks really strong against Rocky Golden and he's put over as a major indy star. Golden eventually gains the momentum and puts down Gauge with the Rocky Road.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Joss Thompson's music hits. He's at the top of the ramp with a mic and he speaks. "Look at what we have here. Another carnival sideshow act. I've been working my butt off here and I am the BEST this company has to offer. Instead of putting me in main event matches and putting MY face on the posters you have Dawn and Danny out there looking for the next big star. Well the next big star is HERE and I'm going to prove it next week when I whup you all around this arena!!!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Golden looks bemused. He speaks. "You mad bro? If you want a shot at the best in the world, Rocky Golden, all you have to do is..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Thompson kicks Golden in the groin.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"All I have to do is TAKE it meathead. I'm going to make my own path in the USPW!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Thompson hits a clean cutter on Golden and storms off.</em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The Ring Generals vs. The Native Sons</strong></p><p>

<em>The Native Sons Look good, but true to their word, the Ring Generals have a lot more experience working as a team and look like an even match for Champion and Running Wolf. Cornish and Bryden seem amazed that the Ring Generals are keeping up while McQueen scolds them for not knowing the greatness of Waldorf and Statler The Native Sons pull out the win, but the Generals are booked strong.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The Ring Generals demand a rematch for next week. Champion and Wolf have already gotten the win... but they see no harm in having a rematch next week.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Tyson Baine vs. Kirk Jameson</strong></p><p>

<em>Baine looks very strong. To his credit Jameson stays in the match but hs cut down by a vicious Hades Bomb for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>Cage has looked good in recent weeks. He's not deserving of a title shot, but he's Frehley's opponent for this week nevertheless. He looks really good against the Dark Destroyer to everyone's surprise... but loses of course.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rich Money vs. James Justice</strong></p><p>

<em>Money and Justice go on last and put on a good show. Money ends up winning.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Money grabs a mic and cuts a promo. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I'm really sick and tired of getting underestimated by the USPW establishment around here and by you idiot fans. You're acting like I'm some stupid preppy trust fund kid who has no chance against 'monsters' like Frehley and Baine. I'm at the peak of human physical abilities. I have the world's finest trainers, masseuses, gymnasts, MMA experts etc all providing personal lessons. Those are lessons I'll be imparting to Baine and Frehley at Freedom Fight, believe you me. It's time that I show all you idiots that I'm basically Batman. A mega rich, mega handsome, mega ripped human with peak abilities who can out fight anyone in this squared circle. Only real difference is... I'm not too much of a coward to show my face." </em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.54 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p></div>

Guest skinsfan55

<p>I feel like it's a bit cheap to rent Golden from TCW... but the game let me so... whatever. </p><p> </p><p>

TCW has fallen to cult and I figure for roleplaying purposes I can give them a bunch of money for Golden and return him with his rep more or less in tact and it'd be fair. TCW and USPW care most about crushing SWF.</p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday April, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Plum Park, Attendance: 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "This is Brock Cornish and welcome to another episode of USPW American Wrestling! With me tonight is Emily McQueen and Belle Bryden!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "(Patronizingly) Good into Brock, you're really getting better at this."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Well thank you Emily..."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Don't listen to her Brock. Tonight we've got a great lineup of matches. We'll see Rocky Golden face off against Joss Thompson and The Russian Monster Marat Khoklov has challenged Steve Frehley to a World Title Match tonight!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Should be a great match, we don't often get to see the USPW World Title change hands on American Wrestling... and I'm sure Frehley ought to be able to eat solid food again after a few months. Now will he be able to walk again after facing Khoklov? Well that's anyone's guess..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Oh will you stop? I'm sure Frehley can more than hold his own against Khoklov. Our opening bout, featuring Chris Caulfield's first attempt to defend his USPW Television championship starts now!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Television Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Chris Caulfield vs. Dusty Ducont</strong></p><p>

<em>Dusty is big, mean and scary but the veteran Chris Caulfield ends up prevailing with his first title defense of this reign.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>A video package is shown of Melody and Alicia Strong's new rivalry. It's announced that Strong's return match will take place next vs. Tiffany Jade.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Alicia Strong vs. Tiffany Jade</strong></p><p>

<em>Jade looks good but Strong is focused and determined. Alicia Strong picks up the vin via strong arm tactic. It's announced that two new USPW Women's Division wrestlers are debuting next.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Brooke Tyler and Jaime Quine</strong></p><p>

<em>The announcing team presents both women as some of the best the world has to offer. Quine looks good as an established star, but Tyler pokes her in the eye giving her an easy chance to lay in the Brooke Breaker for the submission win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: D-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Marat Khoklov</strong></p><p>

<em>Khoklov is a monster, but Frehley no sells his menacing demeanor. He's not scared a bit by Khoklov and he welcomes the fight. He takes a ton of offense from the Giant but keeps on kicking. When Khoklov 'slips on a banana peel' Frehley capitalizes and starts hammering the giant. Eventually, against all odds he's able to hoist up Khoklov for a Frehley's Comet and gets the pinfall victory.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Frehley grabs the mic. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Money thinks he's at peak human ability huh? I'm the Dark Destroyer, the USPW Champion and a man who has never been pinned in this company. Rich Money is nothing to me. He may think he's all that, but he's not good enough to lace up my boots. Sure we fought to a draw at Liberty and Justice, but that is the absolute closest he could ever dream about to beating me. At Freedom Fight I'm going to bring the fight to him and Tyson Baine. His 'demon' act is just talk. He's a man like you and me and he bleeds red. I plan to prove that soon enough. This title means something to me, and if you think Baine or anyone else is going to just take something I've fought so hard for... you're wrong. I will remain USPW Champion after Freedom Fight, believe that."</em>/</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rocky Golden vs. Joss Thompson</strong></p><p>

<em>Joss Thompson is full of hate for Golden and opens the match hot. Golden is a huge star performer and ends up working things back even. Out of nowhere Joss Thompson hits a clean cutter and it looks like he's going to get a surprise win... but Golden kicks out. Golden mounts a comeback and looks strong... and there's another clean cutter out of nowhere. Golden kicks out again! He works back and has a comeback and a THIRD clean cutter. Thompson gets the 1... 2...</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Another Golden kickout...</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Thompson rolls out of the ring and grabs the ring bell, slides back in and </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

DING</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

One shot to Golden... the ref calls off the match. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>DING</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Another bell shot.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

He gets Golden to his feet and hits another clean cutter and pins Golden counting his own 1...2...3. He poses for the crowd and gloats before walking off as EMT's tend to the fallen star.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.87 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Archived