USPW: The New Face of Wrestling

Guest skinsfan55

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday April, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Isaak Road Arena, Attendance: 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "We've got another exciting episode of USPW American Wrestling planned, and joining us is GM Dawn Gemmell to talk about last week's vicious attack on Rocky Golden by Joss Thompson!"</p><p>

<strong>Gemmell-</strong> "Thank you Brock, Rocky Golden is a guest of the USPW and these unprovoked attacks by Joss..."</p><p>

*The Ring General's Music hits*</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "What in the world?"</p><p>

<strong>Statler-</strong> "(Patronizing)Miss Gemmell... I realize that being a GM and keeping track of all your promises is reeeeeally hard work... but you'll recall that The Ring Generals were supposed to have a match last week for the USPW Tag Team Championship against the Native Sons"</p><p>

<strong>Waldorf-</strong> "We trusted you Dawn, we signed on the dotted line to join this company because you seemed competent and not at all lik..."</p><p>

<strong>Gemmell-</strong> "(Angry) Gentlemen! You arranged a non-sanctioned title match with the Native Sons, I'm willing to make it happen, but last week plans were already in the works. I'm nothing if not fair, and I made sure you got your match... and it starts right now."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: A]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Native Sons vs. The Ring Generals</strong></p><p>

<em>The Ring Generals are surprised and take the brunt of the early offense but look like a legitimate match vs. The Native Sons. Despite this, they start resorting to cheating. Statler distracts the ref who misses a hot tag from Running Wolf to Champion. Champion is very upset and when the ref has his back turned forcing Champion back to the apron Statler and Waldorf start viciously cheating with an eye poke and a low blow on Wolf. Champion bursts past the ref and the whole situation devolves into a brawl. The ref loses control and calls off the match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Dawn Gemmell is finally able to get to the Joss Thompson and Rocky Golden situation. She enters the ring after a commercial with a mic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Last week we saw Joss Thompson savagely assault Rocky Golden... While wrestling is a physical combat sport... tactics like low blows and using foreign objects are only permitted under extreme circumstances in officially sanctioned matches. Joss Thompson knows this, and he chose to lash out in frustration against a visiting competitor. It is for that reason that Joss Thompson is banned from the arena tonight and that he will face Rocky Golden in a steel cage match at Freedom Fight!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>A video package is shown with Alicia Strong and Melody's feud.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: C+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Titans vs. Thunder and Lightning</strong></p><p>

<em>Thunder and Lighting look good vs. the Titans but eventually Baine snaps and puts them out of their misery for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Baine grabs a mic as the area grows dark with a red glow. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I'm more than just a man Frehley, I'm a demon. You can mock me, you can doubt me... but at Freedom Fight, if you survive... you'll be convinved that I'm no normal man. I'll break you... and Money.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Ringposts explode with pyro*</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW National Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Rick Law vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p><p>

<em>Valentine looks strong, but Law wins.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rocky Golden vs. Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

<em>Shaffer is booked well but loses to Golden after a couple near falls.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: B]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.61 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Freedom Fight! Friday April, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Toronto Olympic Stadium, Attendance: 37,422</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome to a historic event folks at Toronto Olympic Stadium! We're bringing you Freedom Fight! live from Canada, the first USPW event ever to be held outside of the United States!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "At first I was put off by the cold and the stupid accents, but then I realized how much real American currency is worth compared to their silly coins with pictures of birds on them."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Oh will you just stop?"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "I've loved it here in Canada so far and I'm so grateful to be able to bring this product to our fans north of the border!" *McQueen scoffs*</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Right you are Belle. Tonight we'll be bringing our Canadian viewers a live show with a fully stacked card. First up, the USPW Tag Team Championship match between the Native Sons and the Ring Generals!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Native Sons vs. The Ring Generals</strong></p><p>

<em>The Ring Generals once again look like a legitimate match for the Native Sons and Nicky Champion... but Champion rises to the occasion and beats Waldorf to secure his title defense..</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW National Championship #1 Contender's Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Enygma vs. James Justice vs. Casey Valentine vs. Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

<em>The match is announced as a way to find a matchup for Rick Law. Enygma and Justice have no beef but wrestle because they want to win. Shaffer and Valentine pair off as well and it turns into a spot fest. Eventually after about 20 minutes Valentine (who gave the best in-ring performance) hits a Deep Impact on Shaffer and wins the title shot.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: C+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Marat Khoklov vs. Sammy Bach</strong></p><p>

<em>Bach comes out on his float playing a wicked guitar solo with Persephone dancing backup. He gets on the mic. "I was told that for my first PPV back in the USPW they had a big match lined up for me. Well I've fought big matches and big opponents in front of big crowds and I've come up with big wins. Tonight....</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Khoklov Pearl Harbor's him. For the most part, Bach's flashy offense is not that effective against the Giant. Khoklov keeps tossing him around and Bach just can't seem to get any momentum. Finally he hits a Back With a Vengence missile dropkick to Khoklov's leg and DDT's the big man from his knees. In one big spot Bach hits this springboard enziguri that knocks the Giant down. Khoklov works things back to his advantage but once he goes for the Moscow Lariat, Bach ducks, jumps to the top turnbuckle and jumps onto Khoklov's back. He sinches in the Back on Your Back. It takes a while for the big man to fall to a knee... and he can't seem to get back to his feet. Bach wraps the legs and eventually the Giant is out. Bach wins via submission!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Women's Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Melody vs. Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

<em>Strong looks like a beast and she fights with a lot of anger against Melody. Using cheap tactics Melody gets the upper hand and pins Alicia Strong using the ropes for leverage.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: C]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Steel Cage Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Rocky Golden vs. Joss Thompson</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson and Golden are locked into the cage and the match is announced as NO DQ and can only end by pinfall or submission. Thompson has his hands full as an angry Rocky Golden tosses him into the bars of the cage. Refusing to quit... and desiring to prove his superiority against Golden, Thompson mounts an offense. After some back and forth (with a lot of head offense on Golden, piledrivers, brain busters, strikes etc...) Joss Thompson hits a Clean Cutter (RKO/Diamond Cutter) from the cage (just above the ringpost) for the surprise victory.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money vs. Tyson Baine</strong></p><p>

<em>In a match totaling nearly 25 minutes, the competitors exchange a series of power moves and strikes. It's the type of brutal, physical match that has characterized Frehley's career. Baine is hit with a Money in the Bank (High Angle German Suplex) which causes him to roll out of the ring. Money reaches down after him thinking he'd get the pin, but it's too late. He's distracted and Frehley hits him with a Frehley's Comet for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: B+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Baine comes to as Frehley's music is playing and has a look of extreme frustration and anger. As Frehley celebrates from the second rope Baine's pyro hits and almost gets Frehley. Baine is right behind him and rocks him with a vicious right hand. Frehley no sells it with a face of pure intensity. Baine hits him again and draws blood (pushing the envelope! Internet smarks will notice Frehley bit on a blood capsule that was passed to him by the ref as Frehley's hand was raised.) The two exchange blows with little selling involved until the arena glows red and Baine seems to gain more strength. He smashes Frehley and hits him with a Hades Bomb. He takes the champ to the outside and stands on the English announce table and LEAPS to the French announce table to hit a sit out version of the Hades Bomb there. The show closes as Baine menaces Frehley's unconcious body.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: A*]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 12.79 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday April, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Clover Fields, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<em>*The Show opens at a standing desk with Danny Jillefski and Dawn Gemmell addressing the audience*</em></p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "Hello fans, thanks you for tuning into USPW American Wrestling! Last Friday USPW brought you Freedom Fight which was a great success featuring some of the best talent in the world of professional wrestling. We were not, however, satisfied with the conclusion of our program."</p><p>

<strong>Gemmell-</strong> "While wrestling is a hard hitting, violent combat sport, we expect out athletes to display sportsmanship. *the camera cuts to playback of Baine Hades Bombing Frehley through the announce table* Tyson Baine's vicious assault on Steve Frehley at Freedom Fight was unacceptable. While it must have been frustrating for Mr. Baine to not be involved in the decision of the Tiple Threat match for the USPW World Championship, his violent outburst was not in keeping with our expectations of our competitors.</p><p>

<strong>Jillefski-</strong> "It is for this reason that Mr. Baine will be fined $20,000 and will be banned from all USPW events until he submits to a re-entry interview."</p><p>

<strong>Gemmell-</strong> "Furthermore, we're pleased to announce that there is no permanent damage to our champion Steve Frehley. He will be off tonight, but will be returning next week. We have plenty of action in store on tonight's episode of USPW American Wrestling, so we return to Brock Cornish, Emily McQueen and Belle Bryden at the commentary table!"</p><p> </p><p>

*camera cut to announce table*</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Wow, stern words... and actions handed down by VP of Wrestling Operations Danny Jillefski and General Manager Dawn Gemmell. Baine's attack of Frehley at Freedom Fight WAS unwarranted..."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "This is professional wrestling Brock! This is not playtime on the jungle gym. It's not for the faint of heart. What a terrible message to send to the locker room. Don't attack the champion guys! Don't fight for the title! Just sit back and let things come to you...</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Emily, I've actually been in that ring, and I've taken shortcuts and I've taken opportunities... but Baine let his frustrations go overboard and crossed the line!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Oh puh-lease..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "This is certainly a compelling discussion, but we've got our first bout about to get under way."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Television Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Chris Caulfield vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p>

<em>Television title matches are scheduled for 15 minutes. Both competitors look good, but Gauge takes Caulfield to a draw.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: D+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Native Sons vs. The Boys From the Yukon</strong></p><p>

<em>The Boys From the Yukon are sold as a hot new tag team from the indies. Early on they look like an even match for The Native Sons... but Champion does his thing and wins the match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The camera opens up on a dressing room door with a star on it that reads Sammy Bach. It pans over to Rich Money and Joss Thompson who enter. Back is reclining in a very "rock star" pose. Bach speaks first.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"What do you two want?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Is that any way to greet me Sam?" Money sneers "I realize you're a big bad giant slayer know... but let's not forget who you're talking to."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach replies "What? A trust fund idiot who's never had to work a day in his life? Either tell me what you want or get the hell out of here."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"What we want" Thompson starts "is a chance to show everyone that via the transitive property of wrestling, we're the real giant killers around here. You beat Khoklov, we beat you, ipso facto we beat Khoklov"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Well" Bach says "that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard but I'm game. I figure I could toss either of you idiots around the ring for a while, get these fans all excited."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Money talks "Yeah sure." *Money smashes a vase* "Real sorry about that..." *tosses a one dollar bill on the ground* "that should cover the cost of some of this tacky crap..." </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Thompson and Money leave. Bach sticks his head out the door and sees Kirk Jameson. "Hey, rookie! You seem like a good kid, looking for a shot at the big time. Tighten the laces on your boots. You and me are facing Money and Thompson later."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Jameson looks bewildered but excited.*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B+*]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Casey Valentine vs. James Justice</strong></p><p>

<em>Justice is challenging Valentine because of the events of the National Title #1 contender's match. It's a really close bout, but Valentine wins, cementing his status as contender for the National Championship</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Valentine mugs the camera and calls out Rick Law. Valentine talks about how he's the best, he's got a lineage and he's got the natural talent to take over this company.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Joss Thompson and Rich Money vs. Sammy Bach and Kirk Jameson</strong></p><p>

<em>Jameson definitely looks like he belongs with the main eventers and puts up a great effort. Unfortunately Money gets him in a roll up and uses the ropes for leverage. Money and Thompson leave quickly and celebrate on the way up the ramp.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Valentine is shown backstage getting in Rick Law's face about how he's going to lose that belt and a bunch of his teeth. "There'll be three hits in our match Law, me hitting you, you hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 100 on the way to the hospital!" Valentine is hurling insults against Law who is struggling to stay professional. He's cool and collected and refuses to take the bait. When security comes, Law responds to Valentine's tirade with "Sure son... we'll see... the Law always wins." When Valentine is finally hauled away, Rick Law punches a locker and caves it in.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.87 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p></div>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday April, Week 4</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Utah Park Reservation, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome wrestling fans and here comes another episode of USPW American Wrestling! Tonight we've got a tag team match between #1 National Title contender Casey Valentine and Trent Shaffer vs. USPW National Title holder and James Justice as well as a big eight man match with the Ring Generals, Joss Thompson and Jumbo Jackson taking on the Native Sons, Sammy Bach and Steve Frehley!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "That's not all, we'll also have a press conference with Danny Jillefski, Dawn Gemmell and Steve Frehley following the match so they can address the situation with Tyson Baine and Frehley's possible opponent for Declaration of Independence in May!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "The #1 Contender should CLEARLY be Tyson Baine who went to the limit with Money and Frehley in that Triple Threat and was never pinned in that match!"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Baine may have claim to the #1 contendership, but his status is in doubt due to his vicious attack following that match..."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "IT'S WRESTLING!!! PEOPLE FIGHT BROCK! You know what? The next match is starting..."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Alicia Strong vs. Brooke Tyler</strong></p><p>

<em>Brooke Tyler looks like an absolute beast and the announcers put her over as a major star of the division, but she loses to Strong.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Dawn Gemmell interviews Alicia Strong about her return. Strong speaks about how much she loves her dad and how much he's done for her career... but she built the USPW Women's division and her status as the best women's wrestler in the world was 100% earned. Melody got lucky but when they have a re-match, Strong will become the USPW Women's champ once again.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Natural Storm vs. The Boys From the Yukon</strong></p><p>

<em>The Boys From the Yukon look great... but Natural Storm wins via count out.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Enygma vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p>

<em>The match is billed as a battle between two submissions specialists. Gauge looks good, but Enygma plays the wily vet and locks Greg in the Enygma Variation.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rick Law and James Justice vs. Casey Valentine and Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

<em>It's a good match, and Valentine catches Justice for the win. Valentine taunts Law and points at the USPW National Title belt and does the discount double check move.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Ring Generals, Joss Thompson and Jumbo Jackson vs. Native Sons, Sammy Bach and Steve Frehley</strong></p><p>

<em>It's a back and forth match where everyone works their own individual style, everyone gets their stuff in... but Frehley catches Waldorf with a Dark Destroyer Spear for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>After a commercial Frehley is seated at a press conference with a towel around his neck and sweat on his brow. Danny Jillefski and Dawn Gemmell are seated next to him. Jillefski explains that their top priority at the moment is to find a #1 contender for Steve Frehley at Declaration of Independence. Gemmell ads that they are working on a couple different options, a battle royal is in play, as is a mini tournament or possibly a fatal four way. A frustrated Steve Frehley speaks. "Whoever is coming for this belt better be ready! I've faced EVERY challenge set in front of me and I plan to be the champion for a long... long ti.."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Suddenly the background explodes and Tyson Baine runs through and assaults Frehley. Steve Frehley and Baine brawl for a while but Baine cheats to get the upper hand and Hades Bombs Frehley through the table Jillefski, Frehley and Gemmell were sitting at. Baine walks off and stiff arms a camera out of his face while Jillefski screams "You're through here Baine! You're DONE!"</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.91 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday May, Week 1

Oregon, Attendance 15,000 [sELL OUT]

*The show opens at the press conference set with Dawn Gemmell and Danny Jillefski*

Jillefski- "Thank you for coming and to those of you tuning in. Last week we indicated to you that finding a #1 contender for the USPW World Championship was our highest priority. Unfortunately that has been temporarily preempted by the fact that we now must deal with the Tyson Baine situation."

Gemmell- "As you witnessed last week, Tyson Baine engaged in another wild and unprovoked attack against Steve Frehley. This is unacceptable and the situation will be dealt with severely."

Jillefski- "Tyson Baine's actions have become erratic and violent. He has no place in our organization. We will be releasing him from his contract with USPW and if he shows up at any USPW event he will be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of the law."

*Steve Frehley busts through a side door leading onto the stage*

Frehley- "Oh HELLLLLLLLLLL NO. Danny, I respect what you're trying to do here, but there's no WAY you're firing Baine before I get my hands on that fool."

Jillefski- "I understand Steve, but this has gone too far. What kind of message does it send to keep a guy like this on the roster?"

Frehley- "Dan, I don't give a damn what message it sends. If you fire Baine before I get my revenge on him, I will quit this company."

Gemmell- "Steve, you have a contract. I know you're upset, but Baine needs to be dealt with."

Frehley- "You think I don't know I have a contract? If you fire Baine before I get a match with him, I promise you I will quit and take this title with me. I don't care. I'll go broke keeping that promise. You make the match right now for Declaration of Independence... and I promise that Baine will be 'dealt with'."

Jillefski- "I don't like this... but if we're going to do this, we need to ensure the battle is contained in the ring. If you're getting a match with Tyson Baine, then it'll be in a steel cage."

Frehley- "Perfect."

Gemmell- "Well, that settles it. We'll send you over to Cornish, McQueen and Bryden at the announcer's table."

[sEGMENT RATING: A]

Cornish- "Wow... I certainly don't like the idea of Baine getting a title shot as a result of these tactics... but we've got our main event for Declaration of Independence! Steve Frehley vs. Tyson Baine in a steel cage match!"

McQueen- "I'm glad to see Baine's persistence paid off! He deserves a title shot!"

Bryden- "Deserves a title shot? He's a vicious thug who thinks he's a demon!"

McQueen- "He's a beast, he's an animal and show him some respect because he'll be our next World champion!"

Cornish- "That may well be the case. Danny Jillefski won't like it, but the only way to make this match is with the World title on the line. Speaking of titles, Chris Caulfield is about to mount a defense of the USPW Television championship right now!"

USPW Television Title Match

© Chris Caulfield vs. Roger Cage

Caulfield defends the title.

[MATCH RATING: C+]

The Ring Generals vs. Thunder and Lightning

The Ring Generals out wrestle Thunder and Lightning.

[MATCH RATING: C]

USPW Women's Title Match

© Melody vs. Miss American Pie

Pie gets some good shots on, but Melody retains easily.

[MATCH RATING: C]

Alicia Strong comes to the ramp. She tells Melody to enjoy it while it lasts because time is running out on her title reign. Melody overreacts in the ring.

[sEGMENT RATING: B-]

USPW National Title Match

© Rick Law vs. Dusty Ducont

Rick Law takes on Dusty Ducont in a match that surprises a lot of people with its quality. Ducont looks fairly good, as does his manager Elizabeth Cartier. Law ends up taking control and hits the Long Arm of the Law to end the match.

[MATCH RATING: B-]

After commercial Law is cutting a promo about how proud he is to be National Champion and how if kids work hard and stay honest and don't take shortcuts, they can be successful in life. Valentine enters the frame and scoffs. "You don't win from being the most virtuous Ranger Rick. You win from being the best. You take advantages, you take shortcuts, you out think your man and that's all there is to it... you're the winner. Just like I'm going to be when I take that USPW title. Only I won't be doing it for fans or for 'the pride' I'll be doing it for the champion's bonus on my paycheck and the endorsement deals because I'm not a schmuck who can't see past my own sense of *mockingly* 'honor and duty and standing up for what's right!'"

Law becomes extremely frustrated and the two have a tense state down before being separated.

Rich Money vs. Sammy Bach

This feud has been brewing for a little bit and both men face off in the main event. Bach looks really good and gets the upper hand. Once it looks like victory is in his grasp, Joss Thompson comes in to assault him as Money distracts the ref. Money gets the pin and takes no time retreating up the ramp with Thompson who pose heroically.

[MATCH RATING: B]

Bach gets a mic once he comes back to his senses. Money and Thompson are at the top of the ramp still. "I'll bet you think you're real slick Rich... You got one on ol Sammy Bach, but I made a promise to these people that I'm going to be here a long time, no matter what rich bully thinks he can push me around. I've been wrestling and rock and rolling a long time pal, I've got some cash of my own to throw around... so you and me Rich, Declaration of Independence, two our of three falls, for 100 thousand dollars! One condition though, your pal Thompson shows up at ringside, you forfeit!" Money angrily yells back at the ring and then waves his arms as iff to dismiss Bach. Thompson slaps him on the back and they leave as the show ends.

[sHOW RATING B+, 9.99 in the Ratings]

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday May, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Illinois State Park 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Good evening wrestling fans and welcome to another episode of USPW American Wrestling! We've got another exciting card for you, Rocky Golden makes his USPW return!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "That's right Brock, glad-handing phony Rocky Golden will face Tyson Baine TONIGHT in a warm up match for Declaration of Independence!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "A warm up match?! Golden has won titles all over the world. Surely he'll teach Baine a lesson tonight." </p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Considering how Baine has forgotten more about wrestling than Rocky Golden will ever know, I find that outcome unlikely."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Our opening bout tonight is about to get underway and features Nicky Champion taking on Atlas!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Speaking of glad-handing phonies..."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Nicky Champion vs. Atlas</strong></p><p>

<em>Nicky Champion comes out with Running Wolf at ringside. Champion wins handily and celebrates with his tag partner.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ring Generals vs. Andre Jones and Julius Moor</strong></p><p>

<em>The Ring Generals rack up another win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rich Money is shown on a yacht holding a drink. "Sammy Bach has chosen to challenge me to a two out of three falls match for a prize of one hundred thousand dollars... and he's made a huge mistake. I'm genetically superior and a hundred grand to me is like pennies to you people. I'm not someone who can be dictated to, or backed into a corner... I accept Sammy Bach's challenge because he needs to be put into his place."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Enygma vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p><p>

<em>Enygma is sold as a major star and former USPW champ. He gets the better of Valentine, but Casey eventually hits a heart breaker and uses the ropes for the pin.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Valentine grabs a mic. "I won because I showed honor and integrity and sportsmanshi.... psssssshahahaha! I won because I'm smarter and faster and stronger! When I take on Rick Law for the USPW National Title at Declaration of Independence, he'll see. When I hold that National title over his head, he'll realize that his whole shtick is bunk."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Tyson Baine vs. Rocky Golden</strong></p><p>

<em>Golden looks larger than life, as does Baine. Golden gets in a ton of offense, but Baine outpowers him for a Hades Bomb. There's a kickout and Baine loses his mind laying in a beating to Golden. Golden mounts a comeback, gets caught with another Hades Bomb and Baine gets the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The arena turns dark and glows red. Baine speaks menacingly. "Frehley says I'll be 'dealt with' in our match? Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. His arrogance will be his undoing. At Declaration of Independence I will secure my legacy. I will unleash a nightmare on USPW by becoming their champion. I will be out of the control of Jillefski and Gemmell, the belt will grant me power over them. I will destroy their champion, impose my will and reign over USPW. My time is coming." *cut to black*</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.50 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday May, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Iowa State Fayre 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Good evening wrestling fans and welcome to another episode of USPW American Wrestling! Tonight we'll see Steve Frehley defend the USPW World Title against Trent Shaffer in advance of his match tomorrow night with Tyson Baine."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Title or no title, Baine will face Frehley tomorrow and he aims to get his revenge."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "We'll also see Rick Law and Roger cage face off." </p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Our opening bout tonight is about to get underway and will see the USPW return of Happy Elwood!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Happy Elwood vs. Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p>

<em>Total squash where Jackson beats Elwood. He continues the attack after the bell has rung.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>As Elwood takes a beating, Nicky Champion runs out and makes the save. He gives the Hawkeye Hammer to Jackson and almost takes his head off his shoulders. Champion helps up his old friend who came up with him at the USPW Training Camp and helps him to the back amid cheers.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ring Generals vs. Thunder and Lightning</strong></p><p>

<em>The Ring Generals rack up another win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Marat Khoklov vs. Kirk Jameson</strong></p><p>

<em>Jameson has a really even match with the giant... but the giant gets the advantage and ends the match with the Moscow Lariat</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW National Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Rick Law vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>Valentine comes to ringside to do commentary. Cage looks like he belongs, but ultimately Rick Law wins.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Valentine talks smack to Law on commentary and the two havd and intense staredown as Law holds up the belt.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Title</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

<em>Shaffer looks good, but Frehley is a monster who ends up running the show. He takes some offense, but Frehley hits Shaffer with a Frehley's Comet for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Frehley grabs a mic as his song plays. "Cut the music! Tyson Baine thinks he's a demon? Well Imma knock the horns off that clown. He wants to come out here and spout Bible verses and play mindgames? At Declaration of Independence I'm going to break him in two and declare USPW's independence from his fire and brimstone nonsense. If that fool wants to be a demon I'm going to send him right back to hell."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.88 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW Declaration of Independence! Thursday May, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Greenwalt Dome, 50,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome fans of USPW and thank you for joining us here at the Greenwalt Dome where we have set a USPW attendance record of 50,000!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "I'm blown away by the loyal USPW fans who are helping make us the #1 wrestling organization in the entire world!" </p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Tonight this capacity crowd should see Tyson Baine destroy Steve Frehley, they'll see Rick Law's phony choir boy act come to an end and they'll see Rich Money finally shut up Bach's rock and roll and wailing."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "I wouldn't be too sure about that Em..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "However these matches shake out, the fans should be in for quite a treat! We take you now to the ring for our opening contest!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Two Out of Three Falls</strong></p><p><strong>

Sammy Bach vs Rich Money</strong></p><p>

<em>In an opener that gets the crowd hot Bach and Money put on a show. Both men come to the ring with briefcases filled with $100,000 and guarded by security. Money picks up the first pin with a surprise Bank Roll following an eye rake. Bach evens the odds a few minutes later with a Bach With A Vengeance dropkick and a quick pin. Money looks focused on ending this match. He grabs Bach and starts laying it in. He grabs Bach for a Money In the Bank... but Bach backflips flips over his head, jumps on Money and cinches in a Bach on Your Back. The life drains out of Money and the third and final pinfall goes to Bach. Bach celebrates and Money is nearly in tears over losing $100,000.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

© Rick Law vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<em>Valentine is true to his word by being faster and "out wrestling" Law. He starts showboating but Law lands some strikes that soften up the younger athlete. Eventually Law puts him away.</em>[/center]</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Native Sons vs. Thunder and Lightning vs. The Boys From The Yukon vs. The Ring Generals</strong></p><p>

<em>Nicky Champion steals the show, but all the teams look like they belong. Champion gets the win and retains the tag team titles.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Joss Thompson vs. Rocky Golden</strong></p><p>

<em>Rocky Golden "wants his win back" so he goes toe to toe with Thompson again. They have a hellacious match where Golden gets in a ton of offense, but Thompson hits a clean cutter and wins by grabbing the tights.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Women's Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Melody vs. Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

<em>Strong keeps her promise by winning the USPW Women's Championship</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Marat Khoklov vs. Julius Moor</strong></p><p>

<em>Moor looked good, but he's no match for the Russian Giant and Khoklov plants him for the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[MATCH RATING: C-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Tyson Baine has an awesomely ominous entrance. His music is haunting, the arena lights are dimmed and the place glows with a red hue. The Demon is here.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Steve Frehley is next and he comes out like a prizefighter. He's wearing a sleeveless hoodie and a look of purpose. He shows absolutely no fear of Baine</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Title</strong></p><p><strong>

Steel Cage Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Tyson Baine</strong></p><p>

<em>The match is more physical and vicious than expected for a match featuring a 45 year old challenger. The two work extremely stiff and there are trademark suplexes and strikes from Frehley. Baine gets in some offense, and even kicks out of the Frehley's Comet but eats a Dark Destroyer Spear and a follow up second Frehley's Comet for the loss.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 12.88 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday May, Week 4</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Illinois State Park, 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Good evening wrestling fans and think you for joining us for another episode of USPW American Wrestling only on Reverie!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Last week's historic Declaration of Independence event saw Steve Frehley successfully defend his title... and tonight Danny Jillefski and Dawn Gemmell have organized a fatal four way to determine a #1 contender for the title!" </p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Incredibly disappointing that Baine wasn't able to get the pin, I feel like he got fast counted by Robbie Sanchez."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Robbie could have counted to 100! Baine was beaten clean!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Hardly. We saw Baine kick Frehley around for about three months and Frehley got lucky in his title defense."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "They were in a steel cage! Frehley hit him with a Dark Destroyer Spear AND a Frehley's Comet back to back. It was a decisive victory!"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Ladies, if you please... we'll also be seeing Rick Law who defended his USPW National title last week face off against Krusher Karloff. Our opening bout however sees his opponent from that title defense squaring off against one half of Natural Storm, Eddie Howard and it's about to get underway!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Casey Valentine vs. Eddie Howard</strong></p><p>

<em>Valentine looks focused and very upset about losing his match last week. He takes out his frustration on Howard and gets a victory with a Deep Impact.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

© Rick Law vs. Krusher Karloff</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<em>Karloff comes out and demands fans stand for the Russian national anthem. He promises to help free America from Rick Law because police officers are all power hungry bullies. Law comes out with a passionate defense of the work police officers do, and sets out to show Karloff some justifiable force. Law wins the match clean to U-S-A chants.</em>[/center]</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Marat Khoklov enters the stage and claims this match is another example of police brutality. American "pigs" are corrupt and see themselves above the law. Russia is a land of equality and communism does not allow people like Law to wield real power. Khoklov promises to take the "National" title and re-brand it as the Soviet Championship in order to free USPW from Law's tyranny.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong>

Aces of Mayhem vs. The Ring Generals</strong></p><p>

<em>The Aces of Mayhem were hired for one night (possibly as a tryout match) and were put over as major indy stars. They get in a little offense, but the Ring Generals squash them.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Frehley comes down to do commentary on the match taking Belle's spot.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Title #1 Contender's Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Joss Thompson vs. James Justice vs. Jumbo Jackson vs. Enygma</strong></p><p>

<em>The match is elimination style only ending when one man is left standing. James Justice is the odds on favorite, Joss Thompson is sold as a sleeper threat because of his victories against Rocky Golden and Enygma and Jackson are positioned as former champions who could win this matchup and pose a threat to Frehley. Justice is the first elimination via a Jumbo Avalanche which shocks the announcers. After a while Thompson is knocked from the ring and Jackson tosses Enygma around. Enygma is able to lock Jackson into an Enygma Variation to get Jackson to tap out. Thompson and Enygma are left. Enygma is the master of working a leg so he goes after it to set up an Enygma Variation. He locks it in, but Thompson is big and strong so he pulls himself to the ropes. He sells his leg and Enygma goes for an Enygmaguri but Thompson sets him like a volleyball and hits a Clean Cutter for the win. Joss Thompson becomes the new #1 contender. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MATCH RATING: B</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Thompson, while still selling his leg gets a mic and calls out Frehley. "I beat Rocky Golden, he came into this company and I sent him back home. I'm a superstar in the USPW and I will be the next USPW World Champion. Steve Frehley couldn't even carry my jock strap in a suitcase."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Frehley gets up from the booth and leaps to the apron. They jaw back and forth off mic and Thompson spits in Frehley's face. Frehley becomes completely unglued and goes after Thompson. He gets caught in the ring ropes trying to enter and Thompson gets the first offense in. The two men are brawling and security floods in from the back to separate the two. The announcers hype their future match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.74 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>SWF and TCW In Trouble</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>A few months back, TCW fell to a distant 3rd in the rankings and this month, after losing a 4 month ratings battle with USPW the SWF, once the crown jewel of the wrestling world has fallen by the wayside as well. USPW is now the only nationally recognized wrestling product in the United States. When most people think "wrestling" they think USPW.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday June, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Clover Fields, 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Good evening wrestling fans and think you for joining us for another episode of USPW American Wrestling only on Reverie! We've got a full card for you as The Native Sons and Steve Frehley team up against The Boys from the Yukon and Joss Thompson in our Main Event!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "I admire the Boys from the Yukon and their rugged, manliness..."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "They're thugs who throw sawdust in people's eyes and cheat!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Excuse me Belle, as I was saying... I admire what they've done here in the USPW but Joss Thompson was not thrilled to be placed into a match with them. He feels he works best solo."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Perhaps he does, we'll see him attempt to get on the same page with his teammates later tonight, but first The Ring Generals will be taking on Andre Jones and Julius Moor in our opening contest!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ring Generals vs. Andre Jones and Julius Moor</strong></p><p>

<em>The Ring Generals are seen as underdogs thanks to Jones who's put over as a midcard star, but Waldorf pins Jones clean for the win. It's sold as a big upset.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Television Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Chris Caulfield vs. Marshall Dillon</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<em>Dillon is sold as a major star who's wrestled in other big promotions. He challenges Caulfield and loses albeit barely</em>[/center]</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Marat Khoklov is shown backstage talking about how weak America is and how weak their National Champion is. He talks trash about Americans being overweight etc. The standard stuff. James Justice objects and challenges him to a match later.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Sammy Bach vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p>

<em>Gauge is sold as a big threat to Bach who is much more famous. Bach and him have an open match but Sammy eventually puts him out with a Bach on your Back.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Marat Khoklov vs. James Justice</strong></p><p>

<em>Justice's famous win against Bruce the Giant for the USPW World Title back in 2008 is mentioned by the announce team and his ability as a "giant killer" helps put him over. Khoklov is just too strong however and gets the win. He uses the postmatch to continue to smacktalk Law and America as a whole.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Joss Thompson and The Boys From the Yukon vs. The Native Sons and Steve Frehley</strong></p><p>

<em>Before the match Thompson attempts to get the wild Boys from the Yukon in line. Similarly Frehley and Champion still respect each other but have a friendly argument about strategy. The match is under way and everyone looks pretty even. Eventually Champion hits a Hawkeye Hammer out of nowhere on Whittaker and ends the match. Frehley protects the pin by spearing Thompson.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MATCH RATING: B</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Thompson gets to his feet as the Native Sons and Frehley celebrate together and hits a Clean Cutter on Frehley before rolling out of the ring and away from any retribution coming from Champion. He grabs a mic. "One Clean Cutter Steve, that's all I need and I'll be World Champion!" Thompson gestures at his waist and drops the mic like he just won a rap battle."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.70 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW Americana! Monday June, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Lakeland Arena, 48,885 </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome wrestling fans and thank you for joining us for USPW Americana and our live attendance of 48,885 USPW fanatics!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "There's a ton of energy in this crowd tonight Brock, and we appreciate the millions watching at home, live on Reverie joining the party!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Doubtless these fans are packed to the rafters because they are ready to see Joss Thompson knock Steve Frehley off the mountaintop. The new face of USPW is here, and he's been sitting under the noses of Danny Jillefski and Dawn Gemmell the whole time!"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "No doubt Thompson is a top competitor in the USPW but Steve Frehley is one of the best to ever step in the squared circle. He has yet to be pinned in his USPW career and he's beaten multiple World Champions like Nicky Champion, Rich Money and Tyson Baine."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "All world class athletes Brock, with the possible exception of Nicky Champion, but Thompson will soon be in a class all by himself."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "With the possible exception of Nicky Ch...?"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "If I may I'm told our first bout is starting now, ladies."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ring Generals vs. The New Wave</strong></p><p>

<em>The New Wave is sold as a temporary new attraction from TCW. One of the best teams in wrestling history who've come to see what the USPW has to offer. They work their typical style, but they're slightly face aligned here in contrast to the arrogant Ring Generals they're working against. Scout and Guide look very strong, but the Ring Generals squeak one out for the win!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Women's Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Alicia Strong vs. Melody</strong></p><p>

<em>Melody gets a re-match for the title and Strong looks good in retaining her belt. She's back and looking as good as ever.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

© Rick Law vs. Marat Khoklov</strong></p><p>

<em>Khoklov is mean and scary but Law's strikes stun the giant. It's looking like a really even match. The contest descends into a wild brawl and the two fight wildly on the outside. Law is quicker and is able to get in a lot of offense on the monster, but a few powerful forearms to the head and shoulders from Khoklov pause Law's attacks. Khoklov throws Law over the announcer's table. Khoklov goes for a choke slam through the table but Law slaps his arm away, jumps off the announcer's table and does a jumping DDT to Khoklov on the outside. Both men are spent and the match ends with the ref calling a double countout. The two men brawl around the ground and are separated by security.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Khoklov is screaming about how the USPW National Title will be his and people will call it the National Title of Russia. USPW will be free of people like Law who think they are better than everyone else. He promises retribution. Law first back angrily that anti-American bullies like Khoklov will never be USPW National Champions.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING:B+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Native Sons, James Justice and Sammy Bach vs. Greg Gauge, Rich Money, Trent Shaffer and Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>It's an open match that is entertaining but not spectacular as there was no build up. It was an ensemble match to get people involved and did it's job. Champion won with a Hawkeye Hammer on Cage.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>T-Rex vs. Kirk Jameson</strong></p><p>

<em>A fairly transparent method of cooling off the crowd before the main event, the match did its job. Rex tossed Jameson around for a while, Jameson landed some lucky looking offense and actually pinned T-Rex with a schoolboy! He wastes no time leaving the ring and getting to the locker room.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Championship Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Joss Thompson</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson looks like a beast, but Frehley is ready for him. Frehley hits his signature offense of shoulder tackles, ground and pound elbows and power suplexes. Thompson gets some offense in as well, but Frehley just looks strong... and mean. Eventually Thompson hits a surprise Clean Cutter (out of nowhere!) and poses a bit for the cameras. He's not very quick to cover Frehley and only gets a 2.5 count. He gets in the ref, Robbie Sanchez's face and roughly pushes his shoulder with one hand. The veteran Sanchez gives him a stern warning. Frehley, now recovered, gives Thompson some vicious right hands. Sanchez breaks up the attack due to the use of closed fists and Frehley gives him a rough looking shove. Sanchez is becoming very upset and warns the champ who puts his hands up in apology. Thompson mounts a comeback, but nothing he does seems to be able to put Frehley away. He goes for some high risk offense and Frehley invents a new power spot that boosts his psychology (from 72 to 77!). Thompson does a flying crossbody block from the top rope but Frehley catches him, does a deep squat and explodes into a Scott Hallesque fallaway slam. Thompson does almost two full revolutions, hits the mat, and keeps rolling into the opposite turnbuckle. He sells the move like he was clipped by a bus. Frehley gets up to one knee and poses to the crowd. Sanchez checks on Thompson and Frehley shoves him out of the way to get Thompson covered. This raises the ire of Sanchez but he counts to 2.5. Frehley is upset, but is still working face. He respectfully pleads with the ref like a hitter who just took a close called strike but wants to remain in the game. Thompson removes the top turnbuckle padding while everyone is distracted and low blows Frehley. He attempts to ram Frehley's head into the exposed steel but Frehley is too strong. Frehley fights out of it and the two exchange punches in the corner while Sanchez tries to break it up. They both shove Sanchez away and he rolls backwards twice. Frehley smacks Thompson's head into the exposed steel. Sanchez gets up to get in Frehley's face. Thompson recovers and pokes Frehley in the eye, low blows him again and starts choking him with the tag rope. Sanchez tries to break it up but Thompson (whose hands are occupied with the choking headbutts the referee. Frehley fights loose and gives Thompson a desperation eye rake as he catches his breath. Sanchez calls for the bell as the match has gotten totally out of hand. Thompson is livid and gets in Sanchez's face. Frehley, recovered from the earlier attack rushes Thompson for a spear and drills him as Sanchez gets out of the way. Frehley celebrates over Thompson and Sanchez rushes outside, grabs the belt and hands it to Frehley. The match is announced as a double countout.. But STILL USPW champion, Steve Frehley! His music plays to end the show.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 12.79 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday June, Week 2</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Iowa State Fayre, 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Thanks for making us part of your Wednesday, wrestling fans and welcome to another episode of USPW American Wrestling!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "After Monday's Americana! event, we're left with a lot of questions, and hopefully some of them will be answered tonight!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "I'm left with questions like: 'Why wasn't Steve Frehley suspended for putting his hands on Robbie Sanchez?' and 'What does Joss Thompson have to do to get the respect he deserves?'"</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Now, now... both competitors were a little rough with USPW head referee Robbie Sanchez at Americana. Something I'm sure both men are..."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Frehley almost speared Sanchez in the middle of the ring! If it wasn't for the brave sacrifice of Joss Thompson, Frehley may have torn the referee in two!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Oh for goodness sake! Frehley was trying to spear Thompson!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "So you're saying Steve Frehley is either a violent madman who attacked a referee or he's a vindictive bully who tried to assault his opponent after the bell and in doing so he put an innocent ref in danger. Yup, big hero, Belle!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Of all the..."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Ladies, if I may, I'm being told that Joss Thompson is making his way down to the ring right now!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Joss Thompson comes down to ringside to thunderous boos. He screams into the mic: </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"CUT THE MUSIC!" Thompson lowers his voice and speaks more purposefully.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Now... at Americana, I went toe to toe with a man who you idiots all seem to put on a pedestal. Steve Frehley, a man who hasn't been pinned in his USPW career went one on one with me, the greatest superstar in the USPW and he didn't win. Thanks to his cowardly assault on the referee... and said referee's incompetence the match was called off. There's a conspiracy here! This company wants to protect Frehley and keep him as champion. They even stooped so low as to have a stooge referee our match and screw me out of my title and I DEMAND that Dawn Gemmell come down here and fix this!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Dawn Gemmell's music plays and she comes down to the ring with a mic. "Joss, as GM of USPW it's my job to..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Shut up! I am your top asset in this company and the next words out of your mouth had better be 'I'm sorry.'"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Listen to me Joss, I feel badly about not getting a decisive winner at Americana but I will not be spoken to in this manner."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You need to..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"No, listen to me, I am the general manager of USPW and unless you change your tone and agree to handle this situation civilly I'll have you wrestling local guys in tryout matches and signing autographs at pawn shops until your contract runs out."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You cant..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Do you understand?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Okay... (sarcastically) Miss General Manager, ma'am how do you propose to handle the situation of your current champion screwing your future champion out of a shot at the championship?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"To settle this matter and get a definitive outcome to your re-match with Steve Frehley at Independence Day Slam it has been decided that you and Frehley will compete in a steel cage match that must end in pinfall or submission!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You should probably suspend Frehley until then for his unprovoked post match assault... but I'll accept. Putting us in a steel cage where that coward Frehley can't run away and he'll HAVE to face me like a man sounds great. Dawn, just make sure you have me photographed with the USPW World Title on my right arm, it's my good side... oh, who am I kidding, they're both great."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Thompson leaves the ring while Brock and Belle comment on how lucky he is that Frehley is away volunteering at a children's hospital and not in the building.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Kirk Jameson vs. Charlie Thatcher</strong></p><p>

<em>Another week... and another giant slain by Kirk Jameson.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Khoklov and Karloff are shown backstage talking trash about America. This gets Law's ire up and soon he's joined by "The Hardcore American" himself, Chris Caulfield. The foursome agree to a tag match and head to the ring. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: A]</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Chris Caulfield and Rick Law vs. The Cold Warriors</strong></p><p>

<em>The match is a good one. The Cold Warriors (Khoklov and Koloff now that Novak is no longer in the picture) look menacing and Law and Caulfield look like American heroes. Unfortunately Caulfield is caught in a Moscow Lariat and pinned as Law is held at bay by Koloff.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Sammy Bach vs. Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

<em>The two men put on a very good match. Shaffer looks strong, but Bach is too much for him. Eventually Bach wraps him up in a Bach on Your Back and gets the submission win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rich Money comes on the jumbotron, which eventually fades into a recorded segment on your TV set. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Obviously Rich Money is not a man who needs to be introduced to the peasants who spend their meager disposable cash to support USPW, but I'll do it anyway: 'I'm Rich Money and I'm here in Fresno, California the hometown of Sammy Bach!'"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Money continues "'Why would I lower myself to visiting a rat infested cesspool of a city like Fresno?' I hear you ask? Well... it's because I want to prove a point."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The segment is nearly 20 minutes long and is just Money going around to 'random' people in Fresno.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*with a 19 year old female college student* </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Hello miss, do you know Sammy Bach?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Yeah, I love Sammy Bach! He's from Fresno!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Yeah... I know. Anyway, he recently 'won' $100,000 of my money. Did he use any of that to help you pay your student loans?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"No, we've never met... why would he...?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Aha! So he doesn't care about his fans. Would you stare into this camera and say 'Sammy Bach sucks' for $100?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"No, you're not a nice person."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"What about for $200?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Um... maybe."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Okay, $300 and you say 'Sammy Bach sucks' directly into the camera."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Fine... ahem... Sammy Bach sucks!... Where's my money?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I asked you if you would do it for $300... not that I would pay you $300 for doing it... idiot. Go back to class and learn not to be such a gullible moron."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*at a bar filled with wrestling fans*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"God... this place smells terrible..." Money complains. He looks completely out of touch wearing designer jeans, Italian leather boots, a silk shirt, gaudy jewelry and a pair of $4,000 aviator sunglasses. A bartender asks him if he wants a beer and the thought seems to almost make Money vomit. "Um... no, I don't really want to touch anything here." He speaks to the entire bar "Attention bar flies and sweathogs. I would like to challenge anyone in this bar to an arm wrestling contest. If you win, you get $100... but that obviously won't happen, look at me. If I win, you stare right into this camera and say 'Sammy Bach sucks'." A rabble rises up and people line up to accept his challenge. Money sets a silk handkerchief down under his elbow before each contest. One by one people lose the bet and are forced to say 'Sammy Bach sucks' on camera. Finally a man who is even bigger than Money's 6'6'' 278 lb frame sits down and nearly beats him before Money kicks him in the knee, grabs the money and bolts the bar.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*With a 13 year old kid wearing a Sammy Bach shirt.*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Hey, do you know who I am?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Yeah, you're Rich Money from USPW and you stink!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Um... maybe... I just came from this disgusting bar... you know what, never mind. You obviously seem to like Sammy Bach right?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Yeah! He beat you up!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Kid, focus. You love Sammy Bach but would you say 'Sammy Bach sucks' on camera for $100?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"No!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Kid, I don't think you realize how much $100 would actually mean to your white trash family. Look... for $200?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"No! I don't like you!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Last chance kid, I'll give you $500 AND this copy of the USPW American Wrestling videogame for GameStation4 if you say 'Sammy Bach sucks' into the camera, burn your Sammy Bach shirt in this trashcan and wear this Rich Money t-shirt instead."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Okay... fiiiine." The kid takes off his shirt, tosses it into the bin and with Money's help covers it in lighter fluid and throws in a match from a safe distance. "Sammy Bach sucks!" the kid says with tears in his eyes as he puts on the Rich Money shirt. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Money cackles like a madman and tosses the USPW American Wrestling! game into the trash with the burning shirt and makes it rain with the $500 while running away. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The camera cuts to Money leaning against a Lambo addressing the camera. "Well, we learned a lot about Fresno and Sammy Bach's hometown. It's full of a bunch of simple minded idiots who will insult their local hero for the promise of a paltry sum of money. Hope that $100 grand was worth it pal. There's more where this came from."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach, who has since moved from the ring to his dressing room backstage looks on with Persephone through his private TV. They both look angry and Bach kicks over his coffee table covered in rock and roll magazines.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Nicky Champion vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p>

<em>Gauge is a major indie star with a big wrestling pedigree. Champion is probably the greatest professional wrestler in the world today. The two have a very open match, but eventually Champion hits him with a big Hawkeye Hammer and gets the pinfall.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.63 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday June, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Isaak Road Arena, 15,000 [sELL OUT] </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Welcome USPW fans and it's our pleasure to bring you another episode of USPW American Wrestling!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Last week's episode brought a host of surprises, like a re-match between Steve Frehley and Joss Thompson for Independence Day Slam... and some cruel mind games by Rich Money against Sammy Bach!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Money was practically robbed of $100k and he sent a message to Bach. I hope he's got more 'cruel mindgames' in store. Rich Money is a master at getting in the head of his opponent."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "He's a master weasel?"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Show some respect Belle... jealousy is an ugly color on you."</p><p>

<strong>Cornish-</strong> "Speaking of the tensions between Bach and Money... it sounds like Sammy Bach is heading down to the ring!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Bach comes down to the ring with Persephone and he looks angry. "Last week Rich Money thought he could make a fool out of me by running around my hometown and acting like a jackass. Rich, stop this sore loser act and be a man."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*Money comes on the titantron, it transitions into a pre-taped segment on TVs at home*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Act like a man? From the tight pants wearing lead guitarist for his own garage band? Puh-lease. Look, I put together a little video here so you can move on and grow out of this "rock God" phase. You've got 100k of my money Sam, this kind of behavior is unbecoming of a man of your inflated station. So here, watch this and maybe get the help you need."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

*The shot transitions to a pretty professional looking PSA type video. Shown are three men in their mid to late 30's.*</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

One with greying hair speaks first. "Hello there folks, we're former friends of Sammy's from high school and together we made all formed a band we called Adreneline." </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

One with a neatly trimmed beard speaks next. "Except three fourths of us grew out of it." </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The third man with thinning hair is the last to speak "Yeah, we all got haircuts and real jobs and stopped acting like degenerate *he looks at Money reluctantly* peasants who think playing guitar can elevate us from our station in life..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The man who was first to speak goes again "Besides that, we weren't very good *rolls his eyes* especially Sammy Bach, who sucks." </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Rich Money stands in front of the camera. "So there you have it, Sammy Bach is a terrible guitar player who is a degenerate peasant who just refuses to grow up."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The man with graying hair asks "Hey, we did what you asked, where's our money."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Money glares at him. "In a minute, I left my checkbook in the car." Money runs away laughing, hood slides across his Lambo, jumps in and speeds away as the camera cuts to black."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach is still in the ring looking angry and confused. He confirms that those were indeed his old highschool bandmates... and he confirms that Money is going to get what comes to him at Independence Day Slam.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ring Generals vs. Thunder and Lightning</strong></p><p>

<em>The Ring Generals win in decisive fashion..</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rick Law is shown backstage. Suddenly Marat Khoklov runs from offscreen and gives him a vicious Moscow Lariat. "The time for talk is OVER Law. The time for action is here! I will show you that I wield real power and I will show USPW that you are weak and not fit to lord over people as a so called 'police officer'!" Khoklov's attacks are vicious. No one can really pull the monster off Law, but he gets bored and leaves eventually.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

© Chris Caulfield vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>Cage is evenly matched with Caulfield and they're both counted out while fighting outside.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Steve Frehley is seen backstage with Danny Jillefski and Dawn Gemmell. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"This fool Thompson is damn lucky I wasn't in this building last week y'all... because you would have had a serious incident to deal with!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Jillefski speaks first. "I know Steve, tensions are high."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I know you're angry Steve, but from our perspective, this is causing a lot of buzz around the match. If you want another shot at making Joss Thompson eat his words, sign on the dotted line and you'll face him in a steel cage match at our biggest show of the year in front of a packed house."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Frehley is furious just thinking about Thompson but he signs the papers. "I almost feel bad for Casey Valentine, man... when I face him in tonight's main event, I'm gonna be thinking about Thompson."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Women's Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Alicia Strong vs. Brooke Tyler</strong></p><p>

<em>lolStrongwins</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>After the match, Joanne Rodriguez enters the arena to her new USPW theme. "Hello USPW! I'm Joanne Rodriquez, one of the most decorated women's wrestlers in history... and now I'm here in the best women's division in the world!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

J-Ro enters the ring. "I joined this company for one reason, to challenge Alicia Strong! Alicia, you are arguably the most talented women's wrestler working today, and it would be my honor to challenge you to a match at Independence Day Slam, what do you say?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Strong is nodding along and accepts the challenge. She extends her hand. J-Ro shakes to seal the deal and then hits her with a vicious looking J-Rocker.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You spoiled little princess" Rodriguez yells "You've tried to keep me out of this company for almost 10 years because you didn't want to actually face a REAL challenge? Well your daddy doesn't own the company anymore sweetheart, so I'm in... and on the 4th of July, the USPW is finally going to earn it's freedom... from you."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

J-Ro struts off posing for the crowd. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p><p>

<em>True to his word, Frehley looks absolutely livid. He starts off hot, but to his credit Casey Valentine is able to mount some offense. He looks like a match for the champ. The announce team wonders if Frehley will even be champion at Declaration of Independence... but Frehley hits Valentine with the Frehley's Comet and ends the match 1, 2, 3.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.55 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>The Wrestling Wreport</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Sources are reporting massive seismic shifts in the wrestling world. According to trusted sources, both Angry Gillmore and Remo Richardson will soon be leaving the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Sources say that after a precipitous fall in popularity that once both worker's contracts were up, a bidding war broke out and SWF was unable or unwilling to compete. </p><p> </p><p>

Remo Richardson has been signed by the top promotion in Mexico, SOTBPW. To some fans this may seem like an odd choice for Richardson, but SOTBPW has been rapidly gaining fans and buying influence in recent years. They appear to be on the rise.</p><p> </p><p>

Tom "Angry" Gillmore is taking his talents to USPW in a deal some insiders are calling "a bargain". Ever since the sale of USPW to billionaire Allen Packer the USPW has been on fire. Financially they are easily the world's strongest company and now they've added Gillmore who is one of the finest workers in the entire world and was a multi time champion in SWF. Gillmore only has a few short years to make his case to enter the Hall of Immortals, and apparently he sees USPW as his best shot at doing so.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday June, Week 4</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Generic Tri-State Arena, 17,000</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Good evening USPW, I'm Davis Ditterich and with me is Emily McQueen and Belle Bryden!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Glad to have you here Davis, on behalf of everyone at USPW, welcome!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Okay, moving on. We have work to do. I have invited to the booth, our guest Marat Khoklov!"</p><p>

*Khoklov's music hits and he comes down to the booth.*</p><p>

<strong>Khoklov-</strong> "Thank you for giving me control of radio so I can stop the mindless propaganda and show Rick Law for who he really is... Don't worry USPW, I will destroy Law and free us from his control!"</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "I'm new to this company, but Rick Law has always seemed like a stand up guy. What exactly..."</p><p>

<strong>Khoklov-</strong> "BE QUIET LITTLE MAN! Rick Law thinks he is better than us, he thinks he is smarter than us, he thinks he should control us... but he cannot control us. Khoklov saw to that, last week I gave Law a taste of what waits at Independence Day Slam!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "You assaulted him with no provocation... you..."</p><p>

*Suddenly Law, followed by a 5 man SWAT team jumps the barricade and wrestles Khoklov to the ground. Law locks him in handcuffs and leg irons. Khoklov is stunned with tasers and he's hauled out of the arena. He's being booked for assault on an officer and put in a holding cell*</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "My goodness! My first night at USPW is certainly shaping up to be an eventful one! Coming next, Joanne Rodriguez's first match in the USPW!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Joanne Rodriquez vs. Missy Masterson</strong></p><p>

<em>J-Ro looks determined. The match goes 16 minutes, is paced beautifully and she comes out looking strong and supremely talented. The wins decisively.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>After the match the victor speaks "That's right USPW, J-Ro has arrived. Alicia Strong used her influence to try and keep me out of this company for years... but now I'm here and she's going to get her just desserts!"</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[sEGMENT RATING: C+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ring Generals vs. The Towers of Power</strong></p><p>

<em>With Danny Rushmore finally returning from vacation, he decided it was time to teach the new upstart team a lesson. With Mick Muscles they throw around the smaller Waldorf and Statler... but The Ring Generals are able to wrestle around their power moves. The Towers of Power, formerly monster heels who have been around so long that the fans started to love them, work face but just can't put away The Ring Generals. Waldorf gets the pin and The Ring Generals win!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>James Justice vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>Cage looks really talented but doesn't seem to be a match for the stronger, more experienced Justice... except he is and ends up getting the pinfall victory.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Rich Money vs. Scout</strong></p><p>

<em>Scout takes on Money and loses. Money looks really good and primed for Bach at Independence Day Slam.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Money grabs a mic "Folks, tonight I have a special live episode of the 'Sammy Bach is a loser' show! It's more than what you chumps deserve, but maybe I can write this off as charity!" </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Money reaches under the ring and produces an electric guitar and amp. It's all plugged in under the ring. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"This right here is Sammy Bach's first guitar! He thought it was long gone, but if you have enough money, you can find anything... so I thought I'd play a little something for you. I've never played guitar before, but if Sammy can do it... how hard could it be? Plus, I'm naturally gifted!" </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Money plays a few notes which sound absolutely awful.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Damn thing must not be in tune... maybe I can tune it up a little?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Money starts twisting the tuning pegs and breaking strings. Suddenly Bach runs down the ramp looking eager to save his beloved guitar. Sadly, he's too late. Money mockingly yells into the microphone "Maybe this will work!" before smashing it once into the amp and again into the steel ringpost. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach screams in frustration and security comes out to separate the two men as Persephone tries to talk down Sammy. The two hurl insults at each other and after they're sufficiently far apart Sammy Bach grabs a mic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You crossed a line Rich! You and me at Independence Day Slam... and let's make it a 'double or nothing' ladder match. I win, I get $200k and a signed promise that you stop this childish nonsense. You win, you get your $100k back and I will make a video saying 'I suck' for you and all these fans!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Sounds tempting Sammy, but let's make it more interesting... when you lose, I get all that PLUS you work in my mansion as my butler for one month!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach nods angrily and the match is set for next week.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Joss Thompson vs. Enygma</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson is able to beat the older vet with a Clean Cutter.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Thompson grabs a mic "USPW Fans, this will be the last time you see me without a gold belt around my waist, because at Declaration of Independence... I will stamp out Steve Frehley and take my rightful place as the icon of this company!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Steve Frehley comes on the jumbotron, he's at a gym and dripping sweat.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Boy, you have no idea what you've unleashed on yourself." Frehley says menacingly. "I was asked by Jillefski and Gemmell not to come tonight, because they know exactly what you know... that if I was there in that building I would rip off your arms and FC (Frehley's Comet) you into a coma. Next Thursday I'm going to hurt you Joss. I won't be locked in a steel cage with you, you'll be locked in a steel cage with me!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Thompson looks slightly nervous as the program ends.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.70 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday July, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The Dust Bowl, 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Thanks for joining us fans and we're only one day away from the biggest USPW event of the year Independence Day Slam!!!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Right Davis! You, as well as the fans are in for a treat because we'll be bringing the best in the world of professional wrestling!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "We'll also be crowning a new USPW World Champion, it's been almost a year since that's happened!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "That's hardly a guarantee! Steve Frehley may be the toughest man in pro wrestling..."</p><p> </p><p>

The segment continues for nearly 20 minutes as a roundtable discussion of the upcoming PPV and tonight's matchups.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Thunder and Lightning vs. Rich and Famous</strong></p><p>

<em>In a solid matchup Thunder and Lightning get their first USPW wins.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>A video package is shown with Marat Khoklov and Rick Law's feud.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Andre Jones vs. Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p>

<em>Jackson hasn't been seen much on TV lately, but he's a beast and a former USPW World Champ. He takes down Jones and wins handily.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>A video package is shown highlighting the feud between Sammy Bach and Rich Money.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>James Justice vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p><p>

<em>Casey Valentine looks good and despite a pretty even match, he hits a deep impact and wins.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>A video package is shown highlighting the feud between Steve Frehley and Joss Thompson.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Enygma vs. Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

<em>Enygma gets his win back from last week via the Enygma variation.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B+, 9.69 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW Independence Day Slam! Thursday July, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Rolling Fields, 55,828 </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The pre-show featured a 3 vs. 3 women's tag with Raven Nightfall as the special guest ref [C-] and a 20 man battle royal with all the people not on the show. Tyson Baine made a surprise appearance and won easily. [b-]</em></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "USPW Independence Day Slam is finally here! Thank you for tuning in wrestling fans and we hope you're having an excellent Fourth of July!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "And it's about to get even better because we're bringing you a ladder match with Sammy Bach and Rich Money, a USPW National Title match between Rick Law and Marat Khoklov and a USPW World Championship Title match between Joss Thompson and Steve Frehley!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Seeing a World title change hands on Independence Day Slam? What could be better!"</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Certainly Thompson will have his work cut out for him. From what I've seen Frehley is not someone to be taken lightly."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Steve Frehley is certainly a tough guy, but he doesn't have Thompson's panache or knowhow. I predict the title changes hands tonight!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Well, anything is possible..."</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Our first bout of the show will pit The Ring Generals against The New Wave!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ring Generals vs. The New Wave</strong></p><p>

<em>The New Wave get their rematch against The Ring Generals and they look extremely strong, but the Ring Generals get a Wheelbarrow Bomb and the pinfall victory. This win catapults them to serious contender status in the USPW Tag Team division... their moment is finally here.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

© Rick Law vs. Marat Khoklov</strong></p><p>

<em>Khoklov is an incredible beast and he and Law start brawling from the get go. Whenever they get the chance they speak directly into the ringside camera in this war of ideologies. It's a vicious brawl where everyone gets their offense in. Eventually Law is stunned and Khoklov goes for the Moscow Lariat... and misses. Law deftly ducks under it, turns around and lays a stiff four punch combo into the Russian. The jab-cross to the face is followed by two devastating hooks to the body that double Khoklov over. Improbably Law is able to hoist Khoklov onto his shoulders and give him a Death Valley Driver and the giant nearly falls through the mat. The ref's count is purely academic. 1, 2, 3 Law retains.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Roger Cage vs. James Justice</strong></p><p>

<em>This is billed as something of a grudge match as the two have faced off before. It's not a great match, and Cage gets a surprise victory by using a handful of tights.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Enygma vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p><p>

<em>Valentine wants a shot at the former USPW champ and the powers that be obliged. Enygma locks in the Enygma Variation a couple times in the match but Valentine gets to the ropes. He's selling his leg very well and Enygma looks to win... but a surprise roll up by Valentine, and an illegal use of the ropes gives Valentine the win.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Women's Championship Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Alicia Strong vs. Joanne Rodriquez</strong></p><p>

<em>Strong shows why she is the best women's wrestler in the game today... but she's also unprepared for J-Ro. Emily McQueen squeals with glee over Alicia Strong possibly getting her just desserts. Strong has several near falls... and Joanne Rodriquez gets a J-Rocker for the win stunning the booth. J-Ro is the new champ. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The World Championship match is on next, which confuses some fans. After all, why would the World Title match go before a grudge match between Money and Bach? Oh well...</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Joss Thompson has a spectacular entrance where he barely acknowledges the fans... except for one instance where he tears up a pro Frehley poster held up by a young black kid.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Frehley storms out and hypes the fans for this match. He wears the belt and high fives the fans. He gives the t-shirt he's wearing to the fan whose poster was ripped and heads to the ring. It's fight night.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW World Championship Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Steve Frehley vs. Joss Thompson</strong></p><p>

<em>Frehley tosses the belt to the timekeeper and enters the ring headed right for Thompson. There's strikes and MMA takedowns and both men are going right at one another. It's a vicious brawl. The cage barely contains this match and the announcers are at a fever pitch. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Frehley tries out his new power spot where he catches a Joss Thompson crossbody again and he fallaway slams him into the cage. Frehley gets a full head of steam and starts hitting german and northern lights suplexes. He irish whips Thompson into the corner and Thompson hits the turnbuckle sternum first and drops to his knees. He seems to reach behind and into the turnbuckle pad as he's down. When Frehley closes in on him Thompson hits him with a rising uppercut that seems to knock the Dark Destroyer out cold. He's got a foreign object across his knuckles! "NO DQ" he yells! He smashes a his opponent another few times in the jaw with the foreign object then picks up Frehley and gives him a Clean Cutter for good measure. He covers him for the win. Joss Thompson is your new USPW World Champion!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Medics come in to get Steve Frehley medical attention. Dawn Gemmell rushes to the ring in the middle of Thompson's celebration outside the cage. She seems very angry but Thompson is elated. "I'm the champ now Dawn, you can't touch me! Just like you said, no DQ and now you have a definitive winner, me the ICON of USPW!"</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Championship Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© The Native Sons vs. The Boys From The Yukon</strong></p><p>

<em>This match is a transparent attempt to get Champion involved, help get TBFTY over and calm the crowd for the main event. It's still a fun match and Champion comes off looking excellent. He brought his A game and seems to like his temporary role of helping strengthen the tag team division by helping teams get over. He hits a Hawkeye Hammer and retains the titles for him and Running Wolf.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Money comes out in a special entrance that just makes everyone hate him. People just REALLY want to see him get his butt kicked. He's doing some of the best work of his career as a rich snob.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Sammy Bach comes out on a float with Persephone shredding at his guitar and playing his own theme song. It's pretty electric. People love it. Eventually Money knocks him off the float with a ladder and the match starts.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Double Or Nothing Ladder Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Sammy Bach vs. Rich Money</strong></p><p>

<em>In a split screen it's showed that backstage Sammy Bach placed $100k and a signed contract to both release a video where he says how much he sucks and be Rich Money's butler for a month. Also, Rich Money was required to play $200k and a signed contract saying he will cease all harassment of Sammy Bach. Whoever retrieves the case from above the ring will control everything inside. It's a wild match where things could go either way. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach hits a Bach with a Vengence dropkick, but Money is able to recover and knocks him off the ladder. Money hits a Bank Roll but Bach recovers in time to bulldog him from the ladder. Bach hits Money with a stiff looking enziguri and makes his way up the ladder. Money recovers and gives Bach a Money in the Bank from the ladder. It takes Money a few moments to recover and he heads up the ladder. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach slowly gets to his feet and sees what's happening. Thinking quickly he gets to the top turnbuckle and jumps onto Money's back as he scales the ladder. He starts locking in the Bach on Your Bach and Money yells "Nooooooooo!" Money falls off the ladder but Bach keeps the hold locked in and before long Money is out. Bach goes back up the ladder. Money slowly gets back to his feet and starts whining "No! No! No! No!" but it's too late. Bach has the case and he comes back down and brings the steel briefcase crashing over Money's head. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Bach opens the case and takes out his now voided contract to be Money's butler and rips it up leaving pieces all over Money. He celebrates with Persephone and plays guitar as his float heads back up the ramp.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING A, 13.11 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55
Thanks, I love getting feedback. I started this as a way to just keep myself invested in a save and slow it down where I was trying to book cohesively. I'm not great with graphics so I thought I could get by with simple formatting. Also, since people's imaginations do a good job filling in the blanks I sometimes just give the gist of what's going on. I personally think the June, Week 2 episode of USPW American Wrestling is the best one. I actually made myself lol at the Money segment where he goes around Frisco. People would definitely pay money to watch Rich Money get his ass kicked on a PPV. I try to do old school booking where guys rarely see each other or fight one on one before a PPV with lots of build up. I figure that's how USPW would do it if it were real.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="skinsfan55" data-cite="skinsfan55" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42459" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks, I love getting feedback. I started this as a way to just keep myself invested in a save and slow it down where I was trying to book cohesively. I'm not great with graphics so I thought I could get by with simple formatting. Also, since people's imaginations do a good job filling in the blanks I sometimes just give the gist of what's going on. I personally think the June, Week 2 episode of USPW American Wrestling is the best one. I actually made myself lol at the Money segment where he goes around Frisco. People would definitely pay money to watch Rich Money get his ass kicked on a PPV. I try to do old school booking where guys rarely see each other or fight one on one before a PPV with lots of build up. I figure that's how USPW would do it if it were real.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I couldn't agree more. I have a habit of trying to build up my midcard quickly so they can slot in and give decent if not good matches with my main guys. I hate having the big names clash before a PPV. Beatings, trash talk, and tag matches where the heel avoids the face at all cost is the route I usually take. Make the fans crave the match so much that they have no choice but to buy the PPV. Nothing like the good old days....now people in a feud go one on one all the damn time lol.</p><p> </p><p> (The Rich Money segment from that show was the real highlight lol)</p>

Guest skinsfan55

USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday July, Week 2

Clover Fields, 15,000 [sELL OUT]

The show opens to Rich Money absolutely berating an employee of his for damaging his luggage. There's a tiny scratch on it. He's ripping into this guy talking some hateful trash about how he's going to be fired and lose his ability to support his family. Rick Law arrives.

"Money, where do you get off treating people like this? Has losing $200k to Bach really got you so upset that you're acting like a bigger jerk than usual?"

"Mind your own business Law, the only time people like me talk to people like you is when we need to buy you off and make charges disappear."

"Ha, is that right? I'll bet you need to talk to guys like me a lot then, you got problems Money."

As Law walks away Money picks up the suitcase and smashes the corner into the back of Law's head. Law crumples.

"Well looky here! Big high and mighty National champ on the floor with a head injury. You're beneath me! I'm RICH MONEY! And you! *points and employee* YOU'RE FIRED!"

[sEGMENT RATING: A*]

Azaria- "Welcome USPW I'm Jason Azaria and here's a little fact you may not know, I'm covering for Davis Ditterich tonight."

Bryden- "Good to have you here Jason, Davis is expecting the birth of his first child and he'll be back next week, in the mean time, thanks for being here!"

Azaria- "My pleasure, I'm excited to be here... it's certainly already been an eventful evening."

McQueen- "Absolutely, we saw Rich Money deal with an obnoxious, do-gooding, busybody. The show is off to a fantastic start so far!"

Bryden- "Emily... I swear. Anyway, before our first match, we have Dawn Gemmell and Danny Jillefski here at ringside!"

Jillefski- "Running Wolf and Nicky Champion have been tremendous additions to the tag team division, winning the titles and defending them on multiple occasions."

Gemmell- "The time has come for us to start treating the tag team division with more respect and make it a featured part of USPW programming. With that in mind, Danny Jillefski and I would like to announce a #1 contender's tournament for the tag team titles!"

Jillefski- "We are introducing an 8 team tournament tonight! This tournament will feature The Ring Generals, Natural Storm, Rich and Famous, The Boys From The Yukon, The Towers of Power, Thunder and Lightning and two SECRET teams that we've invited."

Gemmell- "That's right Dan and one of those 'secret' teams will be competing RIGHT NOW. Introducing, The Dynamite Express!

[sEGMENT RATING: B+]

USPW Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Quarterfinals Match

The Dynamite Express vs. The Ring Generals

Dynamite have a ton of energy and charisma. Syd Collier and Cameron Jones are up from developmental and look like potential future stars. The Ring Generals are almost insulted to have to face a debuting developmental act and they put on a nice technical show that ends with them winning against the new upstarts. Azaria puts them over as a potential championship team in the future.

USPW Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Quarterfinals Match

The Towers of Power vs. The Boys From The Yukon

The Boys From The Yukon look pretty strong, but the veteran powerhouses of Danny Rushmore and Mick Muscles are too much for them to stand.

[MATCH RATING: C+]

USPW Women's Championship Title #1 Contender's Match

Gorgon vs. Jaime Quine vs. Melody vs. Missy Masterson vs. Tiffany Jade

As with the tag team titles, a #1 contender for the women's championship must be found. These five women battle it out for the honor. Melody looks really strong but Jaime Quine gets the win by rolling up Gorgon for a surprise victory.

[MATCH RATING: C-]

Nicky Champion vs. Trent Shaffer

Nicky Champion is getting back into the ring for some singles competition and overpowers Shaffer. Shaffer gets some licks in, but this is Nicky Champion we're talking about. He wins.

Joss Thompson comes out to the ring and gets a mic. He's wearing his gear and the USPW World Title around his waist.

"It's me, your USPW World champion. The man who defeated Steve Frehley and the man who represents true excellence in this company. I am a man who..."

Sammy Bach's music hits and he comes down the ramp with a mic.

"Joss, I might not have been as USPW long, but I was here when this company was just edging its way to greatness. I know the kind of champions this place is built on... and you ain't it. The kinds of guys who cheat and take shortcuts never end up getting ahead, hell I'd know because I've taken a lot of shortcuts in my day. Working hard, that's what matters. This belt used to be held by guys back in my day who worked hard and didn't take shortcuts like Jim Force and Captain USA, not cheap shotting cowards..."

Rich Money's music hits.

"I held that belt back before your time Sammy, and it goes to winners. If you're smart enough and naturally gifted enough like Joss and I... you find success. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you Mr. four chords and no world title wins? I think it's time for Joss and I to teach you a lesson."

Rick Law's music hits and he comes out as well.

"Speaking of teaching lessons, I think you might need one on why you shouldn't be one of those cheap shotting cowards Sammy was just talking about."

The segment becomes an impromptu tag match.

[sEGMENT RATING: A*]

Rich Money and Joss Thompson vs. Rick Law and Sammy Bach

Bach and Law start hot, but eventually the heels work back into an even match with shady tactics. It's a wild match... which Joss Thompson wins with an eye poke and low blow to Rick Law while the ref's back is turned. Thompson hits a clean cutter to the stunned Law and Money holds off Bach for the pin.

[MATCH RATING: B+]

[sHOW RATING B+, 9.91 in the Ratings]

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday July, Week 3</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Clover Fields, 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Welcome USPW fans and thanks for joining us for another episode of USPW American Wrestling!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Welcome back Davis and congratulations on the new baby!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Did the world really need more Ditterich's?"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "*sternly* Emily"</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "It looks like I missed quite a bit last week while I was away."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "You sure did, Rich Money dealt with a dogooding busybody, Sammy Bach seems to have weaseled himself into a world title match and Joss Thompson pinned Rick Law in the middle of the ring. It was a good night."</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "It's certainly looking like an exciting night and August's Apple Pie and Wrestling is shaping up to be a great show."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Speaking of new developments in the USPW, the #1 Tag Team Championship Contender's Tournament is well underway and tonight we'll complete the quarterfinals and narrow the field down to four teams!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Quarterfinals Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Rich and Famous vs. Thunder and Lightning</strong></p><p>

<em>Thunder and Lightning look strong, but the high flying Rich and Famous are better. They cheat to win by grabbing a handful of tights and win the match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Quarterfinals Match</strong></p><p><strong>

The Good Ol' Boys vs. Natural Storm</strong></p><p>

<em>The Good Ol' Boys are a hot new act from developmental and are sold as really dangerous. Natural Storm are the wily vets who end up pulling off the victory. The semifinal round of the tournament is set, The Ring Generals vs. The Towers of Power and Rich and Famous vs. Natural Storm.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Jaime Quine vs. Raven Nightfall</strong></p><p>

<em>The Women's Title #1 Contender Jaime Quine has a match against former Women's champ Raven Nightfall and gets another win to enhance her credibility.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Steve Frehley vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p>

<em>Frehley comes out and is out to prove he's still top dog in the company. He's issuing an open challenge to anyone in the locker room who wants to face him. Greg Gauge comes down and accepts the challenge. The two have a good match but Frehley overpowers the newcomer and wins handily with a Frehley's Comet. </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>As Frehley celebrates and pops the crowd, a previously unheard theme song hits. It's Tom "Angry" Gilmore! He's got a mic and he speaks with a subdued but noticeable Toronto accent.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"CUT THE MUSIC! ... So this is what's become of the great Steve Frehley eh? The (sarcastically) Dark Destroyer is out here taking all comers... with no title I noticed..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Yeah man, you missed it, I held the strap for 9 months, and before too long, I'll be wearing it again."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"You're all talk Steve, you've always been all talk. I've won titles all over the world, I'm a bona fide wrestling superstar, and I just signed with USPW for a lot of money... The idiots who run this place paid me... but they're making me jump through hoops for a title shot. They know I'm the best damn wrestler they've ever had, but still think I need to 'earn my shot'."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Sounds entitled to me, Tom. You scared to try and earn your way? This is the USPW, you ain't gettin ahead based on who you know. You won championships all over the world, and now you're afraid to fight for a shot here?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I'm not afraid of nothin Steve. Even though I AM entitled to a shot at the USPW World Championship... I'm kinda glad to get a chance to take down my next opponent... See, when I was told I couldn't get a title shot right away, I told them I wanted a shot at the former champ... so you and me pal... we've got a best of three series coming over the next three events Apple Pie and Wrestling, United States of Pain, and Born In The USA. I told them not to worry about the third one, because this 'series' is gonna be over in two. I'm the greatest wrestler ever to sign in this dump, and I'm going to show everyone by taking you apart." *mic drop*.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

As Gilmore walks back up the ramp Frehley cracks his knuckles and says "It's on, punk."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Non Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Joss Thompson vs. Rick Law</strong></p><p>

<em>Last week Joss Thompson pinned Money in their tag match where they teamed with Rich Money and Sammy Bach respectively. Law is out for revenge as he was poked in the eye and low blowed to set up a clean cutter. He starts off hot with a lot of strikes and appears to be in control before Thompson is able to duck an attack and hit a desperation suplex. Thompson works it back even before eventually losing his momentum to Law's offense. Law starts a victory sequence and looks for the Long Arm of the Law which Thompson ducks before hitting a lucky looking Clean Cutter. He pins Law for the victory and sells for the camera while smirking about how great he is.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Rich Money runs out to congratulate Thompson and they both start laying into Law. Law is hit with another Clean Cutter, a Bank Roll and a Dollars From Heaven. The two delight in sending Law a message... but quickly bail when Sammy Bach's music hits and he runs to the ring. Thompson and Money taunt Law and Bach and it seems like there's going to be a re-match of last week's tag match on next week's USPW American Wrestling!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.70 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday July, Week 4</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Isaak Road Arena, 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Welcome USPW fans and thanks for joining us for another episode of USPW American Wrestling! We've got a great one for you, last week Angry Gilmore made his first appearance in USPW and tonight... he's wrestling his first match."</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "No doubt he'll put on a clinic against Running Wolf. Wolf may be so badly beaten that this #1 contender's tournament for the Tag Team belts may end up becoming a title for the vacated championships themselves!"</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "What?"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "If Tom Gilmore takes Running Wolf out of action, the Native Sons will just have to give up the belts and the tournament winners might be declared champions by default."</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "That would certainly be an interesting development... however..."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "I know how good Gilmore is, but I very much doubt that he'll have that impact on Wolf... Running Wolf has been looking stronger as of late as one half of the USPW Tag Team Champions... in addition to getting our first match of the semi-finals tonight, we'll also see a rematch of Money and Thompson vs. Law and Bach!"</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "That's right Belle, and that tag match is about to get under way!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Semifinals Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Rich and Famous vs. Natural Storm</strong></p><p>

<em>It's announced the winner of this match will face the winner of the Towers of Power and The Ring Generals match next week in the finals at August's Apple Pie and Wrestling! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Rich and Famous is high flying and exciting, and Natural Storm matches their pace. Since arriving in 2011 Natural Storm has been a fan favorite and won national recognition. They hit the ring and Rich and Famous cut the ring in half and cut off D.C. Rayne from Eddie Howard. It looks bad for Rayne, especially when the ref misses a tag from Rayne to Howard due to interference from Jake Idol. Rich and Famous just can't put away Rayne... and he grabs Howard for a hot tag. Eddie Howard clears Idol out of the ring and powerhouses Jackpot Jordan to a victory for Natural Storm.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Non Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Joanne Rodriquez vs. Missy Masterson</strong></p><p>

<em>J-Ro makes sure everyone knows that this is a non-title match because Missy Masterson is a nobody and not even fit to fight for the Women's championship. Jaime Quine isn't either, but J-Ro is "forced" to lower herself by stepping into the ring with that "no talent waste of space".</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

She and Masterson have a nice match, but it ends with a J-Rocker and a 1, 2, 3...</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Roger Cage comes out before the match and talks about how he's going to be the new USPW Television Champion because he's got the face for TV, he's got the goods to sell USPW American Wrestling! to advertisers and Chris Caulfield is some old washed up never was. Caulfield runs down and starts the match early.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[segment Rating: B-]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Television Championship Match</strong></p><p><strong>

© Chris Caulfield vs. Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

<em>Caulfield makes Cage eat his words and defends the title.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Angry Gilmore vs. Running Wolf</strong></p><p>

<em>Wolf comes out without Champion and looks great. He's got a great physique and some star power. Gilmore comes down next in a big entrance. He's toned, but not nearly as muscular as Wolf. It seems to be a big physical mismatch. Wolf's hard hitting and brawling style is tough for Gilmore to overcome, but Gilmore is a better all-around wrestler and starts wearing down the bigger man. Eventually Wolf mounts a comeback but Gilmoregrabs him for an Anger Management and ends the match decisively.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Gilmore grabs a mic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"One down Steve, I'm coming for you! You're the big bad 'Dark Destroyer'? Well I'm Angry Gilmore, and I'm taking you out."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Joss Thompson and Rich Money vs. Rick Law and Sammy Bach</strong></p><p>

<em>Thompson and Money seem to be friends given their last few months of history and Bach and Law are just fighting for a common cause but have no tie to one another. McQueen points this out as a precursor to their downfall. It's a great match and eventually Bach hits a Back With a Vengence dropkick on a distracted Joss Thompson and locks in a Bach On Your Back while Law holds off Money. Thompson fades away and Bach and Law win the match.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>After the match everything descends into a brawl with the competitors for the next PPV Law and Money and Bach and Thompson squaring off. It's wild and all the finishers are exchanged. Security separates everyone.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.80 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Guest skinsfan55

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">USPW American Wrestling! Wednesday August, Week 1</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Clover Fields, 15,000 [sELL OUT]</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Welcome USPW fans, we're set to bring you another fantastic episode of USPW American Wrestling! In just a moment we'll be bringing you the second semifinal match of the Tag Team #1 Contender's tournament, but first we've just gotten word about tonight's scheduled main event!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "Last week, in their tag team rematch Sammy Bach and Rick Law pulled out a lucky win using HIGHLY questionable methods, so tonight we'll see the rubber match, the best of the two out of three when those two teams face off again in tonight's rematch."</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Highly questionable methods? It was clean as a whistle!"</p><p>

<strong>McQueen-</strong> "For a former wrestler, you don't seem to have much ring awareness Belle...""</p><p>

<strong>Bryden-</strong> "Excuse me?! I'll have you kn...</p><p>

<strong>Ditterich-</strong> "Ladies, we'll also be bringing you Steve Frehley vs. Casey Valentine and much more on tonight's episode and the #1 Contender's tournament's semifinal match is under way!"</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>The Towers of Power cut a menacing promo on The Ring Generals. They're 7 time champs and they've got this match against 'Marvelous' Marv and 'Deadly' Dean. The Towers might be fan favorites now, but The Ring Generals will be leaving on a stretcher.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[segment Rating: B+]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>USPW Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Semifinals Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Towers of Power vs. The Ring Generals</strong></p><p>

<em>The Towers of Power are the same huge powerhouses they've always been, and they do a great job at neutralizing the technical superiority of The Ring Generals. Eventually the Ring Generals work a few holds and get back into it... and they have a big finish where they use the ropes for leverage and win. It'll be Natural Storm and The Ring Generals for the #1 Contender Tournament finals.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

© Chris Caulfield vs. Rudy Velasquez</strong></p><p>

<em>Velasquez comes from Freedom Caribbean Wresting and is out to take the title... he falls to a danger drop however and Caulfield wins.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Kirk Jameson vs. Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

<em>Jameson is sold as a tough competitor, but one who will be really challenged by Shaffer. Here's the thing though, he actually wins!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Steve Frehley vs. Casey Valentine</strong></p><p>

<em>Casey Valentine is a star in the USPW, but Steve Frehley looks angry and determined. He hits the ring and shuts down every Valentine comeback with strikes and suplexes. He ends up ending the match with a Frehley's Comet.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Frehley grabs a mic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Angry Gilmore doesn't know what he's sign up for. I am The Dark Destroyer, I'm a machine and I am the class of the USPW. This is a family show... but parents are highly advised to watch Apple Pie and Wrestling with their children. You may be forced to explain and help them cope with the violence I am going to inflict on that man. He's going to get a real USPW welcome..."</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>After commercial break Rick Law is prepping for the match. Rich Money and Joss Thompson block his exit from the locker room but he forces his way through the door... only to run into Marat Khoklov. The Giant Russian chokeslams Law through the craft services table and starts punching him as Money and Thompson walk away laughing.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>2 vs. 1 Handicap Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Joss Thompson and Rich Money vs. Sammy Bach</strong></p><p>

<em>Bach comes out for the match totally unaware of the attach and Money and Thompson enter the ring and announce that Sammy's there all alone. The match begins and Thompson starts working over Bach. Bach gets a little momentum... and Money gets tagged in. He starts beating up Bach because he's fresh, and the cycle continues. Khoklov is standing guard in gorilla position. Eventually Bach is overwhelmed and eats a Bank Roll and then a Clean Cutter for the pin.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>[sHOW RATING B, 9.68 in the Ratings]</strong></p></div><p></p>

Archived