Women's Brand/Show?

So.... This may have been asked and answered, but I have not been able to find it yet.

I'm currently running one of the modern day mods as WWE and I've signed a bunch of women's talent to get rid of some of the "dead weight" sotospeak and with all of the main storylines that I have going on, it's hard to work the Women's story into the show without it ruining my flow, so I've contemplated giving the women their own brand and show to be able to give them the appropriate time and what not, though I don't want to face the penalties of having an all women show, is there a way around this (outside of turning off PST and using the editor)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lois lily" data-cite="lois lily" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42472" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've done this before changing either Main Event or Superstars to an all ladies show. Have them a proper GM and everything. Even made the show 90 minutes long to cram more of them in.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. </p><p> </p><p> That is how I started. Having them as a B show allowed me to bomb my first shows (And they will bomb). Over time your workers will develop and become more popular. It took me three years before I felt comfortable making them an A show.</p>

Archived