Card Subject to Change

<p>John Cena was set to face Bobby Roode in their second encounter at No Mercy, planned to win the match to put them to 1-1. Cena quit two days before the pay-per-view.</p><p> </p><p>

Bobby cut a promo at the start of No Mercy, trashing Cena and Bryan came out to announce Roode would be added to the Ambrose/Styles championship match, to which Roode won.</p>

<p>Playing the Art of War mod, was going to put the tag titles back on the New Age Outlaws but on the go-home show before the PPV (SummerSlam I believe), Billy Gunn suffered a back injury and is out for over 3 months.</p><p>

Luckily for me though I had made HBK an active wrestler again so I teamed him with Road Dogg, so far so good....minus HBK causing the entire backstage to hate Owen Hart.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phoenixnitro" data-cite="phoenixnitro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42473" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>John Cena was set to face Bobby Roode in their second encounter at No Mercy, planned to win the match to put them to 1-1. Cena quit two days before the pay-per-view.<p> </p><p> Bobby cut a promo at the start of No Mercy, trashing Cena and Bryan came out to announce Roode would be added to the Ambrose/Styles championship match, to which Roode won.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cena quit on you, too? What were the circumstances involving him quitting for you? I took the hard line stance one time.. and Cena walked out immediately. So much for loyalty playing a factor, lol.</p>

<p>Greg Guage was my heel champion going into my company's WM. I was going to have him retain clean over Mikey James and carry the title for another 6 months, but his contract came up for renewal. And I thought I had him in the bag. But USPW signed him to a 75000 dollar a month contract and swept him from me. So I changed the plans to have Mikey James win clean and carry the strap for 6 months. </p><p> </p><p>

Sad to see Guage go. He was the leader of my Princes of Wrestling stable. Now I have co leaders with Matty Faith and George Wolfe. Matthew Keith's contract is up soon so I think I'll have my new leader.</p>

I was doing a TNA save in TEW 13 and was building to Aj vs Tanahashi for the World title only for Tanahashi to leave to film The Passion Of The Christ the week before the PPV. So when he re-debuted after filming was done I had him come back as 'Hollywood' Tanahashi and beat Aj for the title.

<p>So this is actually a question around what to do when this exact thing happens.</p><p> </p><p>

Playing as TCW and 2 weeks out from Total Mayhem 20 with a scheduled Main Event of Sammy Bach vs Aaron Andrews for the World Title when Bach suffers a cracked tail bone in a TV match.</p><p> </p><p>

Part of me wants to leave the main event as it is, because I've spent 6 months building Bach to his 'Thank you for your service' run with the World Title and he's carried things very well, but I think the injury will sabotage the main event of the biggest show of the year.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm thinking about ending Eddie Peak's - who is a ratings monster - feud with Rocky Golden on TV, turning him face and then moving him into the main event instead, particularly since I also plan to give him one run at the top to say thanks for sticking around.</p><p> </p><p>

What do you guys think?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Devilb0y" data-cite="Devilb0y" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42473" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So this is actually a question around what to do when this exact thing happens.<p> </p><p> Playing as TCW and 2 weeks out from Total Mayhem 20 with a scheduled Main Event of Sammy Bach vs Aaron Andrews for the World Title when Bach suffers a cracked tail bone in a TV match.</p><p> </p><p> Part of me wants to leave the main event as it is, because I've spent 6 months building Bach to his 'Thank you for your service' run with the World Title and he's carried things very well, but I think the injury will sabotage the main event of the biggest show of the year.</p><p> </p><p> I'm thinking about ending Eddie Peak's - who is a ratings monster - feud with Rocky Golden on TV, turning him face and then moving him into the main event instead, particularly since I also plan to give him one run at the top to say thanks for sticking around.</p><p> </p><p> What do you guys think?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, I would turn Eddie Peak face and move him into the main event ASAP. This sounds like a fantastic idea to put together a great story, give him his run at the top, and save your World Title situation. I would totally do this. Best of luck to you, whatever you decide.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Here's my story.</p><p> </p><p>

I started playing CZCW after a few failed attempts to creating my own company or starting with too large of one.</p><p> </p><p>

Having a shit load of fun booking, finding good rivalries, and ideas running through my head. I have this great idea of having Donnie J dropping the title to Storm Spillane. (For some reason I said, "YOU, I'M PUSHING YOU" so far, I LOVE Storm Spillane) changed his name to "Storm" gave him a better picture and now he's my most over face (he was heel at the time) in the company. So I have him vs a few main eventers I knew weren't going to take the title from him. So then here comes Greg Gauge, after a great fued over the Xtreme Championship, he feels entitled for the CZCW Championship. They had a great first match (82) at Battle on the Beach. </p><p> </p><p>

Then I build up that story so hard, get 95 on the heat meter, so happy and a week before Wave of Fury, Greg Gauge gets injured in a Tag Team Match I had with him, broken Collar Bone. I only cried for 20 minutes....</p><p> </p><p>

I had Storm beat Super Ninja and had Greg Gauge in an angle at the end of the show saving it. The match? 76 grade, the angle? 90. The overall show was 80 and I felt proud of my "Oh shit" moment.</p>

Archived