Question about owners.

So I'm playing WCW 91.

Jim Herd is the CEO, I'm booking as Paul Heyman.

Herd was annoyed by my hiring of Jim Cornette.

A week passes and I see he's gone from "some morale problems" to "big morale problems" and come to find out he feels isolated from the locker room.

Is there some hope he might quit? Should I keep annoying the **** out of him? Should I meddle with him? Or will that blow up in my face? Should I try to positively meddle with him so he makes friends?

I'd be more than happy to not be losing Flair in 4 months because of Herd's bitch-ass, so any ideas would be appreciated.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Justin" data-cite="Justin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42474" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I get him fired?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Considering the owner is the one doing the firing, I don't think it will happen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mitsukaikira" data-cite="mitsukaikira" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42474" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Your owner will never quit.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Herd is CEO, meaning he can get fired by WCW's board of directors. The only way that'll happen though is if he's doing a terrible job. Which means you're doing a terrible job since you're working under him. It's a double edged sword. </p><p> </p><p> You could try going into the in game editor and lowering his business skills all the way to zero. Not sure if it'll have any impact, but it's an idea.</p>

On a separate note, how can I please an unhappy owner. I've had Vince in my real world game get annoyed because he wasn't used on Raw. But normally I'd just ply someone with bonuses and wins to get them round. Obviously I can't do either of those things with him.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lois lily" data-cite="lois lily" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42474" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On a separate note, how can I please an unhappy owner. I've had Vince in my real world game get annoyed because he wasn't used on Raw. But normally I'd just ply someone with bonuses and wins to get them round. Obviously I can't do either of those things with him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can hire people he likes. See if Linda or Shane are available. Use the editor and make them available if not.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lois lily" data-cite="lois lily" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42474" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On a separate note, how can I please an unhappy owner. I've had Vince in my real world game get annoyed because he wasn't used on Raw. But normally I'd just ply someone with bonuses and wins to get them round. Obviously I can't do either of those things with him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Slightly related. I had a guy lose a tag team match to a tag team about 20 points less popular. He had Morale issues and I fed him 20000 dollars in bonuses to no avail. Pushed him to the main event where he defeated Jack Bruce clean. 6 months later he is still mad about that one match even though he has two dozen + signs for recent booking and bonuses.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lois lily" data-cite="lois lily" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42474" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On a separate note, how can I please an unhappy owner. I've had Vince in my real world game get annoyed because he wasn't used on Raw. But normally I'd just ply someone with bonuses and wins to get them round. Obviously I can't do either of those things with him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> hire someone you don't need to a PPA,then edit so that Vince hates this guy and fire him.Repeat until Vince is happy with guys getting their dreams crushed.</p>

Archived