Able to dial down workers turning the backstage?

As the title suggests, and this is more a question for Adam, is it possible to do any kind of patching to negative workers turning people against others in the locker room?

I'm not saying eliminate it entirely, but there was another thread talking about this that I made a comment on and a possible way to work it. I think this is more a problem in mods, historical and real world mods.

For instance, in the 1998 mod, Kevin Nash was turning people against Roddy Piper. Nash was able to get a negative relationship between Bret Hart and Piper, Gene Okerlund and Piper, and many others.

The idea behind the concept is great, however, worker behavior and current relationships in place should have a greater impact on the possibility of changing and if they have a positive relationship already in place, not only should it be extremely rare for it to change, but there should be a possibility that attempting to turn the locker room backfires on the person (I'm not sure if it does).

There just needs to be a ton of tweaking with it and I'm wondering if that could be done via a patch, rather than going into the editor and changing all the relationships and behaviors of workers. It just tanks a backstage rating and can outright ruin a mod.

Shawn Michaels turned SCSA and 'Taker against eachother in my game.Now,IRL,Taker and Austin wouldn't hate eachother because HBK said so.A "fix" in this sense could be good.Alternatively,if it's not yet possible,we could turn off this feature in the user preferences.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42504" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shawn Michaels turned SCSA and 'Taker against eachother in my game.Now,IRL,Taker and Austin wouldn't hate eachother because HBK said so.A "fix" in this sense could be good.Alternatively,if it's not yet possible,we could turn off this feature in the user preferences.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well you can always just remove the negative relationship that was formed during the game in the editor.</p><p> </p><p> Also I play the C-Verse and haven't *noticed* any issues in this regard, as I keep a pretty healthy locker room, so most of my relationships are people clicking up. </p><p> </p><p> The issue on your end, as you stated, seems to have more to do with the mods themselves than the game mechanics.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42504" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shawn Michaels turned SCSA and 'Taker against eachother in my game.Now,IRL,Taker and Austin wouldn't hate eachother because HBK said so.A "fix" in this sense could be good.Alternatively,if it's not yet possible,we could turn off this feature in the user preferences.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I guess the issue is as soon as you start a game it stops being real life. Least in my opinion that's how I see it. Peoples relationships and likes or dislikes can change. Just cause taker and Austin are fine in reality in the game life has clearly gone differently.</p>

<p>I'm not sure, but it's whatever the default is, whether that's default game settings or default to what the mod is set, I'm not sure, but I haven't changed it in my game.</p><p> </p><p>

I understand this issue is probably specific for mods, as the game itself was tested for the C Verse. I also understand I can go into the editor and change the relationship, but it's quite cumbersome to do for 20 relationships. I'm just wondering if this is something that could be fixed in a patch.</p><p> </p><p>

Specifically, I'm wondering if changes such as a workers attempt at turning a locker room backfiring (causing them to get heat) or having certain workers that have positive behaviors flat out refusing to go negative on another worker, or it having no effect from one positive worker to another positive worker. Since that sounds so confusing, here's an example;</p><p> </p><p>

1996 Rey Mysterio is a pretty positive influence with positive behavior traits. He would be very unlikely to be influenced by Kevin Nash to turn against Ric Flair. If anything, Rey would view this behavior from Nash unfavorably and possibly cause a simmering tension or dislike relationship against Nash.</p><p> </p><p>

Hulk Hogan attempts to turn the locker room against Ric Flair. Arn Anderson is best friends with Flair and instead of getting a negative relationship between Flair/Anderson, Anderson either doesn't change his relationship with Flair or negatively impacts Anderson's relationship with Hogan.</p><p> </p><p>

Meng has a neutral status backstage and would be unlikely to hook onto an attempt from Hogan to dislike the Giant.</p><p> </p><p>

Like I said, I don't know if any of this could be accomplished with a patch, but it'd be nice if it could. I'd be more than happy if people with positive traits wouldn't take the bait, if that's the only thing that could be "fixed" in this.</p>

i also play exclusively with c-verse and have done many saves and I have not seen this. This problems seems to only exist in real life mods. The settings seem to be way off in real world mods because the only time I see people have issues with this relates to real world mods and never the c-verse. So whomever is making the mods has the workers personalities set way to low.

Archived