Strikefirst: A Community Diary

Hello and welcome to my diary. Before I get into the details of what this is, please let me explain, this diary will only go ahead if there is enough interest for it to go ahead. Secondly, this diary isn't going to have amazing write ups about the fights, I'm more about the build up and hype for an event, so that will be developed if and only if I am able to do so. Also a massive shout out to Paatero and his BCF diary that inspired me to do this. With that out of the way, let us start.

As the title said this diary is a community diary, which in other words means that I need the great people of this forum to help me out. In WMMA4, I will be creating my own promotion by the name of Strikefirst, this promotion will be of local size in the US (Minnesota) in the CVerse database and I need fighters to fight in my promotion, that's where you come in.

Creating a fighter is easy, there will be a template below and all you have to do is copy the template and put in the relevant information.

To create a fighter please use the template below (Reference: Paatero)

Fighters will be created using the template function in the editor.

Name: (Try and make these as realistic as possible, no forum names allowed unless they are real names)

Nickname: (Before/Mid Name)

Birthday / Age: (Month and year will do, starting date is 2001, but you must be at least 18 and not older than 35, debut will be set for January 2000)

Nationality: (Preferably American seems I am a local American company, I will allow a few non-americans)

Ethnicity: (White, Black, Asian, Latin, Middle East, Indian, Other)

Sexuality: (Hetero/Bi/Homosexual

Career Goals: (Career/glory/money)

Weight Class: (You may choose either featherweight (FW) or Middlewight (MW) to start off, if there is enough interest, I will open other divisions before I start the game off, if not I will open these divisions at a later date. You will also be able to fight in other divisions as I see fit, but I will not change the division of a fighter without asking the creator of said fighter first.)

Height: (Let's make this realistic. Do not enter a 6'9 FW or 7'4 MW, this is literally impossible, just put in something that makes sense)

Reach: (Again try to be realistic. Naturally a FW isn't going to have an 80'' reach, look up real fighters from the division you are doing and get the feel of what kind of reach is average in that division)

Walking Weight: (This must be within 30 of the class. eg FW = 146 - 175 MW = 186 - 215.)

Based in: America (This cannot be changed!!!!)

Hometown: (Wherever he was born. eg Cleaveland, Ohio. London, England.)

Personality: (Antagonistic/Loner/Loose Cannon/Moody/Normal/Professional, Serious/Short Tempered/Sociable)

Fighting Style: ( This can be anything you want really. Make up your own fighting style if you want, as long as it describes a fighting style. Eg Drunken Monkey = Good, Flying Eagle = bad)

Stance: (Traditional, Southpaw, Prefers Trad, Prefers South)

Professional Record: (The fighter must have had 5 fights or less)

You will have 7 points to allocate into the following categories (Points in template = 0 (Very Poor), 1 (Poor), 2 (Mediocre), 3 (good), 4 (Great), 5 (World Class)):

Wrestling:

Muay Thai:

Boxing:

Kick Boxing:

Jiu-Jitsu:

Grappling:

Kung Fu:

Cross Trained: Yes / no (If you choose no here, you may add one extra point to the categories above. So eight all together)

Strengths: (Your fighter will have 2 Strengths and 1 Weakness. These are in game stats named in the editor, and choosing a stat as a strength increases it by 10%, while a weakness decreases it by 10%. You may choose to have no weakness, in which case both of your strength boosts will be reduced to 7.5%.)

Weaknesses:

Attributes: (you may choose one of each, but for backgrounds you are limited to High level).

Background:

Behavior:

Career:

Combat:

Bio (optional):

You cannot choose Preparation, Recuperation, Recovery, Experience, Comfort in Cage / Ring or Body Condition stats for Strengths or Weaknesses. These stats do not affect fights themselves or will not be properly reflected by the fighters’ experience, so they will be randomized or I will determine them according to the amount of professional fights they have. Also, all fighting contracts will start with exclusive contracts with 5 years/ 10 fights/3 guarenteed fights. This lets me keep the fighters for a good while before they will be poached.

You may create as many fighters as you like BUT YOU CAN ONLY CREATE ONE FIGHTER PER DIVISION!!!! This may change but right now, that's the rule.

My Entries (DO NOT COPY THESE TEMPLATES, THESE DO NOT HAVE THE RELEVANT INFORMATION IN THEM THAT THE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE DOES, THIS WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU AND LESS LIKELY THAT THE RULES WILL BE UNINTENTIONALLY BROKEN)

Name: Jack Jenkins

Nickname: None

Birthday / Age: March, 1980

Ethnicity: Black

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Career Goals: Career

Weight Class: Middleweight (MW)

Height: 6'3

Reach: 78''

Walking Weight: 215 lbs

Based in: America

Hometown: Denver, Colorado

Personality: Sociable

Fighting Style: Ground and Pound

Stance: Prefers Southpaw

Professional Record: 3-0

You will have 7 points to allocate into the following categories (Points in template = 0 (Very Poor), 1 (Poor), 2 (Mediocre), 3 (good), 4 (Great), 5 (World Class)):

Wrestling: 5

Muay Thai:

Boxing: 3

Kick Boxing:

Jiu-Jitsu:

Grappling:

Kung Fu:

Cross Trained: No

Strengths: Takedowns, Punch Power

Weaknesses: Submission Defense (Bottom)

Attributes: (you may choose one of each, but for backgrounds you are limited to High level).

Background: High Level Wrestling

Behavior: Respectful

Career: All Business

Combat: Goes out Fighting

Bio (optional):

A wrestler with big ground and pound, Jack Jenkins is an athletic competitor who competes at 185 lbs. Although quite bigger than that, he does like to cut weight so he can use his strength and power to bully his opponents with his very good wrestling and nasty ground and pound.

Name: Nick McCarthy

Nickname: Nasty (Before Name)

Birthday / Age: November, 1976

Ethnicity: White

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Career Goals: Money

Weight Class: Featherweight (MW)

Height: 5'8

Reach: 69''

Walking Weight: 159lbs

Based in: America

Hometown: Cork, Ireland

Personality: Normal

Fighting Style: Kickboxing

Stance: Southpaw

Professional Record: 5-0

Wrestling: 2

Muay Thai:

Boxing:

Kick Boxing: 5

Jiu-Jitsu: 1

Grappling:

Kung Fu:

Cross Trained: No

Strengths: Kick Power, Takedown Defense

Weaknesses: Ground Escape

Background: High Level Kick Boxing

Behavior: Trash Talker

Career: Never Back Down

Combat: Head Kicker

Bio (optional):

A Kick Boxer with a big mouth, Nick McCarthy moved to America with his parents when he was just 10 years old and began studying kick boxing the same year. A ridiculously talented kicker, McCarthy loves to talk trash to his opponents in the middle of a fight to upset their rhythm. Although, McCarthy is most certainly dangerous on the feet, on the ground he isn't as effective and struggles to get back up if he is taken down.

I would definitely be into helping out with this diary as the WMMA forums have really died out. Super busy time for me though, give me some time to fill out the templates!

No bother man. Hopefully I can get enough interest to have enough fighters. Thanks for the interest. :)

• 1 month later...

<p>Name: Ali Alvarez</p><p>

Nickname: Iron</p><p>

Birthday / Age: May 1979</p><p>

Nationality: Irish</p><p>

Ethnicity: White</p><p>

Sexuality: Heterosexual</p><p>

Career Goals: (Glory)</p><p>

Weight Class: Featherweight (FW)</p><p>

Height: 5'9"</p><p>

Reach: 74''</p><p>

Walking Weight: 165 lbs</p><p>

Based in: America</p><p>

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts</p><p>

Personality: Antagonistic</p><p>

Fighting Style: Boxing</p><p>

Stance: Southpaw</p><p>

Professional Record: 1-0</p><p> </p><p>

You will have 7 points to allocate into the following categories (Points in template = 0 (Very Poor), 1 (Poor), 2 (Mediocre), 3 (good), 4 (Great), 5 (World Class)):</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestling: 2</p><p>

Muay Thai: 0</p><p>

Boxing: 5</p><p>

Kick Boxing: 0</p><p>

Jiu-Jitsu: 0</p><p>

Grappling: 0</p><p>

Kung Fu: 0</p><p> </p><p>

Cross Trained: Yes</p><p>

Strengths: Takedown Defence, Punch Power</p><p>

Weaknesses: Kick Defence</p><p> </p><p>

Attributes:</p><p> </p><p>

Background: High Level Boxing</p><p>

Behavior: Trash Talker</p><p>

Career: Never Back Down</p><p>

Combat: Choke Escape Artist</p><p> </p><p>

Bio:</p><p> </p><p>

"Iron" Ali Alvarez grew up as an Irish American in urban Boston, Massachusetts. He laced up his first pair of boxing gloves at the age 6. By the time he was 14 he won the National Golden Gloves Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

After compiling a respectable pro boxing record of 10-0 he decided that MMA was the future of combat sports and if he truly wanted to achieve glory he would need to make the transition.</p>

<p>Name: Max Souza</p><p>

Nickname: The Bone Crusher</p><p>

Birthday / Age: February 1981</p><p>

Nationality: American</p><p>

Ethnicity: Black</p><p>

Career Goals: (Career)</p><p>

Weight Class: Middleweight (MW)</p><p>

Height: 6'1"</p><p>

Reach: 72''</p><p>

Walking Weight: 200 lbs</p><p>

Based in: America</p><p>

Hometown: Waianae, Hawaii</p><p>

Personality: Professional</p><p>

Fighting Style: Jiu Jitsu</p><p>

Stance: Prefers Southpaw</p><p>

Professional Record: 4-0</p><p> </p><p>

You will have 7 points to allocate into the following categories (Points in template = 0 (Very Poor), 1 (Poor), 2 (Mediocre), 3 (good), 4 (Great), 5 (World Class)):</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestling: 2</p><p>

Muay Thai: 0</p><p>

Boxing: 0</p><p>

Kick Boxing: 0</p><p>

Jiu-Jitsu: 4</p><p>

Grappling: 2</p><p>

Kung Fu: 0</p><p> </p><p>

Cross Trained: No</p><p>

Strengths: Leglock Submissions, Elbow Technique (ground)</p><p>

Weaknesses: Hand Speed</p><p> </p><p>

Attributes:</p><p> </p><p>

Background: High Level Jiu Jitsu</p><p>

Behavior: Respectful</p><p>

Career: Short Notice</p><p>

Combat: Rubber Guard</p><p> </p><p>

Bio:</p><p> </p><p>

Max "The Bone Crusher" Souza grew up in Hawaii and was bullied as a kid. He moved to Brazil with his father at the age of 12 and began training in Jiu Jitsu.</p><p> </p><p>

He moved back to Hawaii to live with his mother at the age of 18 and after being successful in grappling decided to start putting together some pro mma wins.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Will you be using renders in the diary? If so I can email you the pics of how I picture them</p>

Truthfully, I haven't thought about using pictures, but if I get enough submissions and people have renders for the workers they submit, I'm perfectly fine using them.

It's just a matter of if I get the interest in this and getting it up and running before I set anything down with how I'll format the shows.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Name: Angel Hughes</p><p>

Nickname: -</p><p>

Birthday / Age: June/1979</p><p>

Ethnicity: Black</p><p>

Career Goals: Glory</p><p>

Weight Class: Feathweight (Natural Lightweight)</p><p>

Height: 5"9</p><p>

Reach: 72"</p><p>

Walking Weight: 165lbs</p><p>

Based in: America </p><p>

Hometown: Virginia </p><p>

Personality: Professional</p><p>

Fighting Style: Collegiate Wrestling</p><p>

Stance: Traditional</p><p>

Professional Record: 2-0</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestling:</p><p>

Muay Thai:</p><p>

Boxing:1</p><p>

Kick Boxing:</p><p>

Jiu-Jitsu:1</p><p>

Grappling:5</p><p>

Kung Fu:</p><p> </p><p>

Cross Trained: No. </p><p>

Strengths: Takedowns, Ground Control, Wall Wrestling</p><p>

Weaknesses: Striking Defence, Striking Technique,Weight Cutting</p><p> </p><p>

Attributes: </p><p> </p><p>

Background: High Level Wrestling.</p><p>

Behavior: </p><p>

Career: </p><p>

Combat: Loves to Wrestle.</p>

<p>Name: Ash Styles (i swear i know people with both these names in these positions in real life)</p><p>

Nickname: Ashen Prince</p><p>

Birthday / Age:1981 November; (i think that means 19, and i want them to be 19 you can make him 20 if you feels it works better)</p><p>

Sexuality:Hetero</p><p>

Career Goals: Glory</p><p>

Weight Class: Middleweight</p><p>

Height: 6'2 </p><p>

Reach: 76</p><p>

Walking Weight: 200</p><p>

Hometown: New York, New York</p><p>

Personality: Sociable</p><p>

Fighting Style: Body Breaker</p><p>

Stance: Prefers Traditional</p><p>

Professional Record: 3-1-1</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestling:2</p><p>

Muay Thai:3</p><p>

Boxing:</p><p>

Jiu-Jitsu:</p><p>

Grappling:2</p><p>

Cross Trained: Yes</p><p>

Strengths:Elbow Power, Knee Power</p><p>

Weaknesses: Creative kicks</p><p> </p><p>

Background: High Level Muay Thai</p><p>

Behavior:Self-Confident</p><p>

Career: Fearless</p><p>

Combat: All Heart</p><p> </p><p>

Bio (optional):Ash Styles is what some call an Idiot but everyone calls viscous, coming into the world of MMA some thought he wasn't really ready for it when he lost his first match in pathetic fashion in his 1st match and went to a tie in his second by the skin of his teeth, but after about a year he came back with new found confidence and a more viscous style he calls Body Breaker where he uses strong strikes and tight wrestling and grappling that destroys his opponent and had brutal fights in the next 3 matches that he won where he simply would not go down and for all the damage his opponents gave him Ash gave double and was given the name the Ashen Prince.</p><p> </p><p>

Cross Trained will be on by default, but you may omit it for 1 extra point of your choosing.</p>

<p>since we're apparently allowed one per division</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Angelico Crow</p><p>

Nickname: The Angel Of Murder</p><p>

Birthday / Age:1980 July</p><p>

Sexuality:Hetero</p><p>

Career Goals: Career </p><p>

Weight Class: FW</p><p>

Height: 5'5</p><p>

Reach: 68</p><p>

Walking Weight: 145</p><p>

Hometown: Los Angels, California</p><p>

Personality: Antagonistic</p><p>

Fighting Style: Catch as Catch can</p><p>

Stance: Prefers Traditional</p><p>

Professional Record: 4-1-0</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestling:3</p><p>

Muay Thai:</p><p>

Boxing:</p><p>

Jiu-Jitsu:1</p><p>

Grappling:4</p><p>

Cross Trained: No</p><p>

Strengths:grappling, creative submissions</p><p>

Weaknesses: kick power</p><p> </p><p>

Background: High Level Submission Wrestling</p><p>

Behavior:Trash Talker</p><p>

Career: Canny Operator</p><p>

Combat: Oomplata Master</p><p> </p><p>

Bio (optional):Angelico Crow is a great MMA grappler, using Catch as catch can as his technique he uses it extremely well to out wrestle his opponents and keep them stuck in holds and submissions that make the opponent simply pass out while being almost impossible to have himself be put in one, and he sure as hell knows it, being confident in his abilities he's more than just a little cocky and with 0 losses to his name and not looking like he'll get one anytime soon, he may just deserve to be.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ash Styles" data-cite="Ash Styles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42507" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Name: Ash Styles (i swear i know people with both these names in these positions in real life)<p> Nickname: Ashen Prince</p><p> Birthday / Age:1981 November; (i think that means 19, and i want them to be 19 you can make him 20 if you feels it works better)</p><p> Nationality: American</p><p> Ethnicity: White</p><p> Sexuality:Hetero</p><p> Career Goals: Glory</p><p> Weight Class: Middleweight</p><p> Height: 6'2 </p><p> Reach: 76</p><p> Walking Weight: 200</p><p> Based in: America </p><p> Hometown: New York, New York</p><p> Personality: Sociable</p><p> Fighting Style: Body Breaker</p><p> Stance: Prefers Traditional</p><p> Professional Record: 5-1-1</p><p> </p><p> You will have 7 points to allocate into the following categories (Points in template = 0 (Very Poor), 1 (Poor), 2 (Mediocre), 3 (good), 4 (Great), 5 (World Class)):</p><p> </p><p> Wrestling:2</p><p> Muay Thai:3</p><p> Boxing:</p><p> Kick Boxing:</p><p> Jiu-Jitsu:</p><p> Grappling:2</p><p> Kung Fu:</p><p> </p><p> Cross Trained: Yes / no</p><p> Strengths:Elbow Power, Knee Power, Knee Speed, Grappling, Footwork, Knee Technique</p><p> Weaknesses: Dirty Boxing, Creative Submissions, Creative kicks, Takedown Setups</p><p> </p><p> Attributes: </p><p> </p><p> Background: High Level Muay Thai</p><p> Behavior:Self-Confident</p><p> Career: Fearless</p><p> Combat: All Heart</p><p> </p><p> Bio (optional):Ash Styles is what some call an Idiot but everyone calls viscous, coming into the world of MMA some thought he wasn't really ready for it when he lost his first match in pathetic fashion in his 1st match and went to a tie in his second by the skin of his teeth, but after about a year he came back with new found confidence and a more viscous style he calls Body Breaker where he uses strong strikes and tight wrestling and grappling that destroys his opponent and had brutal fights in the next 3 matches that he won where he simply would not go down and for all the damage his opponents gave him Ash gave double and was given the name the Ashen Prince.</p><p> </p><p> Cross Trained will be on by default, but you may omit it for 1 extra point of your choosing.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ash Styles" data-cite="Ash Styles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42507" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>since we're apparently allowed one per division<p> </p><p> Name: Angelico Crow</p><p> Nickname: The Angel Of Murder</p><p> Birthday / Age:1980 July</p><p> Nationality: American</p><p> Ethnicity: White</p><p> Sexuality:Hetero</p><p> Career Goals: Career </p><p> Weight Class: FW</p><p> Height: 5'5</p><p> Reach: 68</p><p> Walking Weight: 145</p><p> Based in: America </p><p> Hometown: Los Angels, California</p><p> Personality: Antagonistic</p><p> Fighting Style: Catch as Catch can</p><p> Stance: Prefers Traditional</p><p> Professional Record: 6-1-0</p><p> </p><p> You will have 7 points to allocate into the following categories (Points in template = 0 (Very Poor), 1 (Poor), 2 (Mediocre), 3 (good), 4 (Great), 5 (World Class)):</p><p> </p><p> Wrestling:3</p><p> Muay Thai:</p><p> Boxing:</p><p> Kick Boxing:</p><p> Jiu-Jitsu:1</p><p> Grappling:3</p><p> Kung Fu:</p><p> </p><p> Cross Trained: Yes / no</p><p> Strengths:grappling, takedown, takedown defense, elbow technique creative submissions</p><p> Weaknesses: punch power, kick power, sweeping</p><p> </p><p> Attributes: </p><p> </p><p> Background: High Level Submission Wrestling</p><p> Behavior:Trash Talker</p><p> Career: Canny Operator</p><p> Combat: Oomplata Master</p><p> </p><p> Bio (optional):Angelico Crow is a great MMA grappler, using Catch as catch can as his technique he uses it extremely well to out wrestle his opponents and keep them stuck in holds and submissions that make the opponent simply pass out while being almost impossible to have himself be put in one, and he sure as hell knows it, being confident in his abilities he's more than just a little cocky and with 0 losses to his name and not looking like he'll get one anytime soon, he may just deserve to be.</p><p> </p><p> Cross Trained will be on by default, but you may omit it for 1 extra point of your choosing.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for submitting your fighters. Few things here.</p><p> </p><p> Professional records must be five fights or less.</p><p> </p><p> You haven't told me if you want these guys to be cross-trained or not. </p><p> </p><p> Also, you may only have 2 Strengths and one Weakness. It is in the initial post but is away from the area it applies to, so this is my fault but if you could reduce those to the restrictions I'd appreciate it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dolphin81" data-cite="Dolphin81" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42507" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Name: Angel Hughes<p> Nickname: -</p><p> Birthday / Age: June/1979</p><p> Nationality: American</p><p> Ethnicity: Black</p><p> Sexuality: Heterosexual</p><p> Career Goals: Glory</p><p> Weight Class: Feathweight (Natural Lightweight)</p><p> Height: 5"9</p><p> Reach: 72"</p><p> Walking Weight: 165lbs</p><p> Based in: America </p><p> Hometown: Virginia </p><p> Personality: Professional</p><p> Fighting Style: Collegiate Wrestling</p><p> Stance: Traditional</p><p> Professional Record: 2-0</p><p> </p><p> You will have 7 points to allocate into the following categories (Points in template = 0 (Very Poor), 1 (Poor), 2 (Mediocre), 3 (good), 4 (Great), 5 (World Class)):</p><p> </p><p> Wrestling:</p><p> Muay Thai:</p><p> Boxing:1</p><p> Kick Boxing:</p><p> Jiu-Jitsu:1</p><p> Grappling:5</p><p> Kung Fu:</p><p> </p><p> Cross Trained: No. </p><p> Strengths: Takedowns, Ground Control, Wall Wrestling</p><p> Weaknesses: Striking Defence, Striking Technique,Weight Cutting</p><p> </p><p> Attributes: </p><p> </p><p> Background: High Level Wrestling.</p><p> Behavior: </p><p> Career: </p><p> Combat: Loves to Wrestle.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks you for submitting a fighter.</p><p> </p><p> You have said no for Cross training, this means you have 8 points to allocate in the categories of Wrestling, Boxing etc. Which means you have one more point to use</p><p> </p><p> Again, my fault but you may only have 2 Strengths and one Weakness. It is in the initial post but is away from the area it applies to, so could reduce those to the restrictions I'd appreciate it.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ash Styles" data-cite="Ash Styles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42507" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>fixed them also would you think we have enough to start or maybe you make some people yourself so we can?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd need more people. If I got to 8 people per division I'd begin setting it up.</p>

Archived