Post Show Speeches

<p>After you run them it should tell you "_____ was pleased." (or whatever the effect should be - they won't be pleased about negative speeches).</p><p> </p><p>

If you repeatedly praise them, it will move from pleased, to happy, to very happy.</p>

Guest skinsfan55
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-cite="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42515" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>IMO post show speeches should be a way to forge new relationships</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Totally agree, if you praise two guys who worked the same match that should effect their relationship/chemistry.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sigilistic" data-cite="Sigilistic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42515" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As an aside, I wish the number was raised to four. That way you can praise two tag teams if you want. With three, I always have a hard time picking the third unless I had a really good three-way main event.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was thinking the exact same thing when I was playing my NYCW game yesterday. The OSP had a highly ranked match (Well highly ranked match for NYCW) with Brooklyn's Finest and I praised three out of the four guys in the match. I didn't praise Freedom Eagle as he has been kind of a dick backstage recently. But I would have praised him if it was an option.</p>

Up until now, I praised the ones with the best match ratings. No specific option but depending on how well they performed, I will choose how to react. I never give negative speeches.

I guess there are more uses to the speech reading this thread now.

Up until now, I praised the ones with the best match ratings. No specific option but depending on how well they performed, I will choose how to react. I never give negative speeches.

I guess there are more uses to the speech reading this thread now.

I'm just like you, I've always praised the ones with the best match ratings. Although I did give a negative speech to Alberto Del Rio once because it said something along the lines of how he was half-assing it out there or not really trying.

I'm the same way. I just give 3 positive notes to whoever impressed me the most. I don't pay attention to whether or not I'm being consistent enough to get their morale up.

Although once in a while I'll make sure NOT to praise someone if I notice they are already at 'very happy' from a previous show. I.E. I got into a routine of praising Lucy Stone-McFly on every show cuz she ALWAYS has the best match rating.

Archived