Shimmering tension

Guest skinsfan55
You don't have much to worry about. When the tension becomes shining, shimmering, splendid... then you should be concerned.

<p>I got a road agent note last night saying that one worker was cross with another for nearly botching a move - no injury, no e-mail after the show, but I'd wager it's caused heat between the two.</p><p> </p><p>

Do you have road agent notes turned on in your game? It's possible that may be the cause, especially if they were involved in a match recently.</p>

<p>The locker room leader didn't help</p><p> </p><p>

If I fire the 2 workers or just 1 of them. I have a nice clean backstage. I book 2 shows a week. My A show never has the problem. Since it is my best people. B show. Everytime there is is always 2 workers who have tension between them. I read there is troublemakers backstage. One guy said lance hoyt had tension with alot of people. Yes I have road agent notes turned on. I understand about the botched moves. Trust me I usually fire them both. I think it is stupid there angry at me because they messed up a move. I already had 2 main eventers get injury for a long time. So I don't keep botchers around alot.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="drcat123" data-cite="drcat123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42524" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think it is stupid there angry at me because they messed up a move.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They're not angry at <em>you</em>, that's not how morale functions. Morale is general. This should be very clear from the way the feature works, as you can inherit morale from before you even took over the company - it can therefore hardly be targeted specifically at the player's actions when you weren't even in the company at the time of the incident.</p>

Archived