TCW: Hate the Players, Love the Game

Posting this from my fiancee's chrome book so I'll edit this with a proper introduction post, but here's some key details and notable events before I forget to start:

• This story begins with/after Total Mayhem XX in 2016.
  • The goal is for the story to last 1 year at least, of in game time.
  • TCW added Saturday Night Showcase in early 2016 as a B-Show.
  • TCW founded a developmental company in April, the Total Wrestling Company, TWC.
  • The user character is owner Kyle Rhodes.

Roster/champions post and more should come by the end of the week at the latest.

EDIT: Just gonna let this drift away, unfortunately a double dose of dead computers is gonna doom this one.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:36px;">Roster</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:10px;">(as of Monday, Week 1, June 2016)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:24px;">Main Eventers</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:24px;">

</span></span><span>http://i.imgur.com/3PSqHn2.png</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:24px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:24px;">

Upper Midcarders</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:24px;">

</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Additional Roster Graphics in Progress</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived