Is there any skins suited for a mod in the 90s?

So I used the TGA skin at the start of my AWA save then I switched to a new skin now that I'm in 1993 however I'm struggling to find any skins for the 90s. Can anyone link me/re-direct me to some of them? I saw the Hivetastic one but I'm unsure if that shows both the grade and the number when you're running a show, but if it does I'll happily use that.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JamHead" data-cite="JamHead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42564" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Updating the grades in a skin is really easy. Just copy the numbers andletter grades from a skin that you do like and paste them over the new skin.<p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522609" rel="external nofollow">I personally still paste Snoopy's grades into every skin that I use.</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I cant figure out how to install it for 2016</p>

Archived