Organic Bios - yay or nay?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42570" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like the concept. But i hate the fact it totally rewrites the bios to the generic format. I was hoping it wouldnt change any exist stuff for a bio like the FBI bios for Eve Runcord, Tex Tegan, and Davie Renluenn.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've never see organic bios change bios of already created stars, and in fact it says in the game it can't happen, irrc. So how did you manage to make it happen? Cause i'd like to give it a try. It's one of the things I haven't experimented with yet.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42570" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've never see organic bios change bios of already created stars, and in fact it says in the game it can't happen, irrc. So how did you manage to make it happen? Cause i'd like to give it a try. It's one of the things I haven't experimented with yet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have to do it pre-game in the editor. Mass edit, select all workers, one of the options is to turn organic bios on. This will increase the load time when you start the game up though, as it then has to go through and write all those bios.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sigilistic" data-cite="Sigilistic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42570" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You have to do it pre-game in the editor. Mass edit, select all workers, one of the options is to turn organic bios on. This will increase the load time when you start the game up though, as it then has to go through and write all those bios.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What about if im already in a save, and want to use this feature on existing workers. What happens then?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42570" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What about if im already in a save, and want to use this feature on existing workers. What happens then?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't believe you can once the game has already begun.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42570" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've never see organic bios change bios of already created stars, and in fact it says in the game it can't happen, irrc. So how did you manage to make it happen? Cause i'd like to give it a try. It's one of the things I haven't experimented with yet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did it in the database portion. I think I was told at the point the only way to get organic bios for workers was to change them in the database menu outside of a save</p>

Archived