How to have female "pushes" without making the division "integrated" or anything else

So I recently had an idea. A separate women's brand with separate shows and events. The thing I want to have is for women to be just like men, have pushes accordingly etc. I also have male wrestler in the company and don't want to effect them in any way.

The only problem is that there are 3 options. 1, Separate Division which means they all have the Women's Division push. 2, Integrated meaning that they are also available to wrestle with men which I don't want. The problem here is that sometimes I just want to simulate and auto-book and this will create men vs women matches. 3, Entire Company, this would mean men lose their pushes.

So any idea, how to do it effectively?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-cite="Bonafide_Bluffa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42590" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've found the only decent way of getting it done is by setting it to integrated and having a separate brand and TV show for women.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What about for events not limited to brands? If you have to auto-book some time, there is a risk that it might happen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42590" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What about for events not limited to brands? If you have to auto-book some time, there is a risk that it might happen.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You mean like PPV's? Why would you auto book your pay per views?</p>

<p>If you're running a performance-based fed, I think your female workers could get over simply by putting on good matches.</p><p> </p><p>

I haven't played NOTBPW in TEW 16 but in all my saves, the women put on B matches regularly, and Brooke Tyler always end up with crazy pop by the end of the year. That's all by AI but surely human players could pull it off, right?</p>

I've just ran a perf = Pop company and with a Womens divison, right now with a floating title at 100 prestige and having matches in the low 80's as a bad match, my best match was Candice LaRae (mid 60's pop) Vs champion Cheerleader Melissa (low/mid 70's) in a 30 min iron man match got a 90.

Archived