The tales of an unemployed booker (Ep. 1: Intro & Rules)

<p>POST-FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE:</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "Great night tonight huh? Factoids for the night. 494 tickets sold for a 5928$ gate, this wasn't a sold out, but it was very close. Performance of the night bonuses go to Bobby Roode, 200$ for P.O.T.N. in the main event, and Zema Ion gets 100$. We had a full roster tonight, a few people went unused... And I will now take your questions."</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "Bobby Roode."</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "He became available!"</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "Tell us about it."</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "He was released by WWE a couple weeks ago and he didn't mind making the flight. People will put us hiring Bobby Roode in relation with the Paul London situation but it isn't the case. We do not expect Bobby Roode to be with us for long, frankly, we do not see how a talent of that stature will not find a full-time home with a guaranteed contract soon. But it was convenient for us that he was available and, of course, we were interested."</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "Speaking of Paul London, what is the situation there?"</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "To the best of our knowledge, as things stand now, tonight was his last night with us. But one of our talent has informed us of how standard contracts are written for touring wrestlers in Japan and we may be able to use London in the future on nights where he won't be working for Dragon Gate. We'll see."</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "Any thoughts on the show?"</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "Our best yet! Two great matches with Zema & Mick and then again with Bobby Roode and Paul London. Everyone else I think went a bit above their usual performance. Clearly everybody thought this was a special night and everybody did their best. I can say this is the second show in a row we can say was our best, so we've got some momentum, gotta keep it going! With talent like Bobby Roode and Zema Ion, I believe we're in good shape."</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "Next show?"</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "Our next show will be next month, Sunday Week 1 this time, we're trying to run a sunday night, and it will be at Lynfield's again. 2nd round of the tournament plus an undercard."</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "ODB VS Madison Eagles?"</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "Not for now, no. But I'm thinking they'll both wrestle on next month's event since neither fought tonight. Of course, Jessica went out there to make it known she was ready to fight anybody which is what you'd expect from her... I don't know who'll answer the call, but I'm sure someone will."</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "Alex Lee?"</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "Nah. I don't think fighting ODB is something she wants. I don't think fighting is her priority. I think she'd rather stay on the periphery and watch the fire she started burn. But she had a good match tonight, I was impressed. Demi lost that one, but she's learning."</p><p> </p><p>

PRESS: "Thank you Phil"</p><p> </p><p>

PP: "Thank you"</p><p> </p><p>

------------------------------------------------------</p><p>

(Sat, Wk 1 October 2017)</p><p> </p><p>

- PCW signs Australian Kellie Skater. The comedic veteran of SHIMMER signs with the New Zealand promotion and should be available for PCW #4.</p><p> </p><p>

------------------------------------------------------</p><p>

(Sun, Wk 1 October 2017)</p><p> </p><p>

- PCW signs Australian Kellyanne English. Another veteran of SHIMMER, English will be available for PCW #4 and will be working under the name of "Annie English"</p>

Archived