Your biggest loss jobber?

<p>in Nov. 2025 on my Cverse game. Here are the jobbers I current have.</p><p> </p><p>

Miss Dynamite 1 win 9 losses (regen)</p><p> </p><p>

JOJI 40 wins 79 losses (I've failed to push him a couple times and always end up jobbing him.)</p><p> </p><p>

Verde Grande 1 win 12 losses (regen)</p><p> </p><p>

Kid San Juan 7 wins 22 losses (He was already 37 by the time I got him, so didn't see a point in pushing him.)</p><p> </p><p>

Snap Dragon II 3 wins 18 losses (obv lineage regen) </p><p> </p><p>

Danny Dastardly 10 wins 25 losses (regen)</p><p>

Ronny Roughneck 5 wins 30 losses (regen)</p><p>

These two were my 2nd and 3rd dojo graduates. They were a jobber tag team for a while, now I'm starting to push Danny as a singles Midcarder.</p><p> </p><p>

The Blue Flash 18 wins 31 losses (regen)</p><p>

My 1st dojo grad, had 3 wins in his first 2 years. Now he's a solder midcarder with pretty nice stats. He has low psych and low star quality though.</p>

So if you have a women's division and hire a female worker and set them to Enhancement Talent, they never actually complain about their push since ET is "higher" than WD This would be really easy to abuse but it feels like jobber's despite a gender split should be allowed. I'm trying to go with an honor code of taking people out of this once they hit the popularity level where the male jobbers usually complain.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rone Rivendale" data-cite="Rone Rivendale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42613" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought TEW treated WD the same as 'Midcard' as far as in game mechanics go? Or was that changed in '16.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it is the same, mechanically as Lower Midcard.</p>

Archived