Certain Pictures Not Showing

I'm creating a graphical mod and I decided to click the mass edit button and then clicked on the "picture becomes their name.jpg" option because I thought it was the right thing to do for my mod. Well surprisingly a lot of the pictures that are in the default database do not have the same name as the worker's default name. I can't find away around undoing this option, and I even reinstalled the mod (CVX16). I can't find the picture names of some of the workers that are still showing up without a picture, and I was looking for some help with this.

Could someone go in the editor and click on these workers name and then click on their picture and look at what the name of their pictures are so I can change these pictures names to the worker's names? I checked and it is not because they are PGN or GIF files.

El Hijo Del Aguila

El Hijo Del Neutron

El Hijo Del Zonk

El Hijo Espada Roja

Genghis Rahn

Hijo Del Relampago

Hope Daye

Mascara Roja Jr

Nick Adams

Noritoshi Mura

Rokuemon Matsushita

Susan Lee

First 4 are the last word of the name. profile hint

Genghis Rahn is Ghenghis rahn no profile hint

next one is the last word of the name profile hint

Hope Daye is nurse hope daye profile hint

Mascara Roja jr just drop the jr profile hint

Nick Adams is his full name for nick. nicholas no profile hint

Noritoshi Mura is Spirit Of The Shark profile hint

Rokuemon Matsushita is Rkuemon Matsushita no profile hint

Susan Lee is Suzi Slam profile hint

I hope that helps you. I put no profile hint or profile hint. So it will help you next time in the future. Good luck

<p>Thanks for doing this, this was a big help.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42617" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nick Adams is his full name for nick. nicholas no profile hint<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is his picture name Nicholas Adams?</p>

Archived