WWF 1997 : Lord knows, if it's on the internet, it's True

Ok so i started a new game with the 1997 Montreal Aftermath Mod by Genadi which as so much love on this forum, And as i love it too ive decided to do a diary of sorts which will be the WWF just after the Screw Job as im not going to have so much time on my hands starting a new job this weekend i intend it to be a stripped back diary detailing what happens in the shows in like a bullet point format, but with more detail for the PPVs.

The story starts Just before the WWF DX in your house show the only match set in stone at this point is that HBK Shawn Michaels will defend his WWF tittle against Ken Shamrock. other than this the World of the WWF is open for buisness.

Will Undertaker and Kane finally Square off? Will the formidable rise of Stone Cold take place. Will DX take over the WWF? What will happen with Owen Hart after Vince Mcmahon and DX screwed his brother? What will happen with The Nation of Domination ? as it looks as if their 2 would be leaders are heading for a collision course. Find out this and much more When The Montreal Aftermath Mod Dynasty....

Lord knows, if it's on the internet, it's got to be true Begins.

I do intend to limit signings so there isnt a huge influx and new people can be brought in at a later date also My initial roster and firings will be up on the next post with my Opininons on the people that could be somone that wasnt. I intend to not put tag teams together that where tag teams in the real world if there not already a team in the game for example, i can sign the Dudleys, Hardys and Edge and Christian as a team as as there teams in the game. But i cant tag up Farooq and Bradshaw as a permanent team as they are not. i think this will be interesting as i have to use my own ideas instead of just Deciding oh they were a good team in the WWF lets put them together. So there wont be no Shiled in the future of this Dynasty Diary if i get that far. To facilitate this i have removed any chemistry notes that belong to People that are not a team on the game and Singles chemistry for none active Compettitors

I am a long time WWF/E fan and i am quite familiar with the time period But my main period was the Ruthless Agression era so it will definatley move away from reality right away. Hope you enjoy the stories and If there is enough interest i may do a prediction contest with prizes for the PPVs

<p>Due to WWF in Your House being A week away i have pushed it back a week so will have results for the First 2 Raws of the series up followed by In Your House ppv soon btw this Diary will not include Amazing graphics etc as im not very savvy with that type of thing and i dont really have the time.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Roster </p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Face</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Steve Austin</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Ken Shamrock</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

The Undertaker</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Vader</span></p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Heel</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Shawn Michaels</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Triple H</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Kane</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

The Rock</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Owen Hart</span></p><p> </p><p>

Upper Mid </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Animal</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Hawk</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Ahmed Johnson</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Steve Blackman</span></p><p> </p><p>

Upper Mid</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Billy Gunn</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Road Dogg</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Farooq</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Goldust</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Jeff Jarrett</span></p><p> </p><p>

Mid</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Mosh</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Thrasher</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

BlackJack Bradshaw</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Blackjack Windham</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Chainz</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Bart Gunn</span></p><p> </p><p>

Mid</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Marc Mero</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

D'lo Brown</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Kama Mustafa</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Savio Vega</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

The Sultan</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Phineas I. Godwinn</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Henry O. Godwinn </span></p><p> </p><p>

Lower Mid</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">8 Ball</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Skull</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Bob Holly</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Flash Funk</span></p><p> </p><p>

Lower Mid</p><p>

</p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Brian Christopher</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Kurrgan</span></p><p> </p><p>

Opener </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Taka Michinoku</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Scott Taylor</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Aguila</span></p><p> </p><p>

Opener</p><p>

</p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Recon aka Bull Buchannon</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

</span></p><p> </p><p>

Enhancement Talent</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Mark Henry</span></p><p> </p><p>

Enhancement Talent </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Miguel Perez Jr</span></p><p> </p><p>

Ive Decided not to release anyone as of yet and to repackage a few people and i have also facilitated a few turns that will take place in the coming weeks</p>

<p>Final Post before the first Raw My thoughts and Franchise player stats etc</p><p> </p><p>

So The Franchise player are</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Austin</p><p>

Shawn Michaels</p><p>

The Rock</p><p>

The Undertaker</p><p>

Ken Shamrock</p><p> </p><p>

Interesting to see The Rock above Undertaker at this point in the game as i think he isnt ready to be the guy just yet.</p><p> </p><p>

Godust is my only NBT i think he as potential to be a Main Eventer in the roster of the likes of Mankind, Undertaker and Kane but as of now will need to be watched as he as well documented drug issues.</p><p> </p><p>

And finally the Hot Prospects</p><p> </p><p>

This goes to show that the roster is a little thin in prospects</p><p> </p><p>

Aguila is number 1 he became Essa Rios as a lot of potential with him being only 18 and could be made into a star but Will take a lot of hard work and could falter very easily.</p><p> </p><p>

Taka Michinoku Is number 2 He as fantastic in ring skills and if working on that alone he as potential to be A main Star for years in the WWF but he does lack in Star Quality and Charisma but under the right tuttelage he could be one to watch. He is only 24 afterall</p><p> </p><p>

3 is Phineas I. Godwinn also known as Mideon i dont believe he as much to offer and this goes to show that the prospect depth isnt there</p><p> </p><p>

4 is Mark Henry i believe he should be number 1 and also a NBT as he is a former world champion in RL and No doubt is a Star in the making.</p><p> </p><p>

5 is Kurrgan who i have no interest in pushing unless he comes a light somehow.</p><p> </p><p>

The Next post will be the Recap of the First Week of the diary</p>

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><em><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">WWF RAW IS WAR Decmeber 1997 Week 1</span></span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><em><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

</span></span></em></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">HBK and HHH come out and say that at Survivor Series they helped rid the WWF off the Hart Name not only was Bret Screwed out of the tittle and is now at the crap wrestling compaany down south but Owen Has not been seen or heard from since stating he is obviously too embarrassed about what happend. HBK says he hopes to never see him again.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Shamrock comes out and tells HBK to shut his mouth about Owen as hes more a man then he will ever be and in 2 weeks if its not shut already hes going to shut it permanetly.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Shamrock Challenges HBK to a contest he says that he will face HHH tonight if He wins he can choose the stipulation for the Tittle match at In your house and if HHH wins... </span></span></span></p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">HBK jumps in and says that when HHH wins he will become the Special Guest Ref for their match.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Shamrock full of confidence agrees to the terms and the main event is set for tonight.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">Just as the segment is coming to a close Vince Mcmahon's Music hits and he comes out he says that Bret Hart Screwed Bret Hart and that no good Owen Hart is in the Unemployment line where he belongs as he hasnt been seen and tis obvious hes run and toked his tail knowing he doesnt have what it takes to compete in the WWF just like Bret Hart before him. He Agrees to the main event and promises tonight will be a great night and Anything can and will happen in the WWF.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">We move into the first match of the night as Taka Michinoku faces Scott Taylor</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Taka beats Scott taylor </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">post match Taylor is joined by Brian Christopher and Taylor waits in the ring ready for a fight, Taylor turns and Takes out Taka and they proceed to beat him down</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">we cut backstage to the nation of Domination just before Dlo and Kama face 8 ball and Skull, </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#00FF00;">Farooq says that the war as gone on for too long and its upto his men to finish the job and take out los boricuas and The disciples of apocalypse, he goes on to tell Sunny who is interviewing that he will defeat and embarrass Chainz and the others will do the rest</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">The self proclaimed Best ever IC champ and leader of the nation then takes the mic off farooq and cuts him off</span></span></span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000080;">yea yea yea.. we have much more important things to talk about old timer you see that jabroni Steve Austin thinks he is better then The Rock and that he can beat him, well thats not going to happen you see The Rock is going to walk down Candy ass lane and pull into the jabroni Drive and book that sorry SOB into Smackdown Hotel and prove that The rock is the best IC champion in WWF History and Steve Austin is nothing but a sorry ass Jabroni SOB</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Farooq looks angry that the Rock as dismissed NOD buisness as unimportant.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">The following match is a wild brawl and is uncontrolable after the ref loses control Los Boricuas attack With Savio Vega taking out 8 ball and Skull and Miguel Perez taking out Dlo and Kama this war looks ready to come to an end at In your House</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Paul Bearer comes to the ring with the menacing looking Kane he says that the Undertaker as meet his final resting place as he cant beat Kane and that he knows this and thats why hes refused to fight him. Bearer says that at In your House Kane faces Mankind in a Casket match witch will also be his last resting place, but Undertaker should watch closely because its not over between Kane and The Undertaker and when hes done he as a message for The Deadman.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Kane then procedds to Destory Bart Gunn in 2 minuetes looking unstoppable.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">after the match Kane drags Bart Gunn to the stage and continues the viscous beatdown. with punches and kicks kane busts Bart open and Tombstones him on the stage as it looks like he is about to leave Kane turns around and Chokeslams Gunn of the stage.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">New age outlaws come out and say that at In your hosue they will retain there tag tittles on the old age outlaws and that the new age is just that much better Road Dogg says that How did the Old age outlaws not know that their ass better call somebody.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">The New age outlaws then made short work off a jobber tag team </span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">post match the Legion of doom chase the New age outlaws from the arena</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vader is then seen with Marlena who asks what he as to say about Goldust, Vader looks at her menacingly and just Shouts its Vader Time</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Jackal dressed differently comes out with him in a different attire also saying he now wants to be known as The Don and This is Bull and hes one a war path</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Vader then destroys Bull and makes an example at him constantly shoutuing its Vader Time Freak as he beats him down looks to be sending a message to Goldust</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Steve Blackman and Jarret then have a match this is intensley physichal and seems some personal animosity as Blackman and Jarrett end up on the outside beating each other on the Announce table and steps the fre loses control of the match and calls it a double count out as they continue brawling to the back</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">DX make there way out telling Owen Hart and Ken Shamrock to suck it. HBK takes a seat on the outside and HHH and Shamrock start the match</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;">This is a long and brutal match as these 2 clearly hate each other Shamrock who also as hatred for HBK is easily distracted on a number of occasions The end comes when Shamrock His hit with a Knee Facebuster and HHH who is hyped up picks him up ready for a Pedigree Shamrock coutners it into a Suplex and gets ready for the Ankle lock, HBK distracts the ref and Chyna hits shamrock with a forearm HHH hits the Pedigree and its ov...</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;">

no Shamorck kicks out at 2 Chyna gets on the apron screaming at the ref as she is sent to the back by the ref HBK slides in the ring and goes for a Sweet Chin Music on Shamrock who ducks and it almost takes off HHH's head, HBK cant believe it and as the ref turns around Shamrock closthelines HBK to the outside Turns to HHH and applies the Ankle Lock HHH is out of it and as no choice but to tap</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">DX then beat down Shamrock, Chyna Kicks him low followed by a Sweet chin music and finished off with a Pedigree They stand tall and have the last laugh tonight but next week Shamrock gets to choose the stipualtion for the tittle match at In your house.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">The Main Event match gets an A and the show gets a B+ increasing pop in 27 regions</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

Raw got a 13.38 Tv Rating with just over 10 million viewers and after the show i found out HBK had turned the roster against Vader for some unknown reason.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Nitro Quick review</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Nitro got a B+ and a Tv rating of 15.44 which is higher then Raw is War with over 11.5 million viewers</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Main talking points were Hall defeating Sting big shock there.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Piper beat evan Karagias</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Segment with Hogan and Bret</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

The steiners beat The blue bloods </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

And benoit beat Wrath</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Their main event got a B+ which makes the best match so far Shamrock vs HHH</span></span></span></span></p>

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><em>WWF Raw is War December Week 2 1997</em></strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Austin comes out and rips into The Rock saying that hes an SOB and at In your house hes going to stomp a mudhole in him and walk it dry he promises after in your house He will be the IC champion and theres nothing The Rock or that goddamn Sorry SOB Vince Mcmahon can do about it.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">Almost on cue Vince Mcmahon walks out he says he can do sumthing about it and infact tonight he doesnt want to deal with Stone Cold Steve Austin and you see Your suspended untill In your house Security get this SOB out of my ring.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">The security come down and try to take him out of the ring but They each take a Stunner for there troubles Austin shouts to Vince i aint done with you Mcmahon i aint done with you by a long shot. As Ausitn seems to be in control of the situation he is jumped by the Rock and the rest of the Nation Austin is left in a pool of blood as he is beaten with an inch of his life with chairs while hancuffed to the ropes by The Rock.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">Vince Mcmahon Spits on the unconsious body of Stone Cold and more Security come out and drag Austin away.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">

<span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">After the shocking scenes we just saw we move into our first match fo the night</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Before the match The Don intrudces Kurrgan and Bull as a destructive force</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">In the match the Legion of Doom defeat Bull and Kurrgan this is a very physical fight between two groups of tough as nails fighters. The end comes when Animal and Hawk Clothesline Kurrgan over the top rope and proceed to hit Bull with the Doomsday Device</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

Next we see Kane and Paul Bearer enter the arena</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Next we move into a backstage interview where Sunny asks Goldust what he thinks of what Vader had to say Goldust says he thrives on it call me a freak its how i get off, Freaked out Sunny goes to walk away but Luna screams at her where you think your going pretty little thing Dont walk away while my client is speaking, Luna goes on to say that at in your house Vader will be defeated and Goldust will be Victourious</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">

</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">As the segment moves on Vader and HHH are seen arguing and as it looks to get physical </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Sgt Slaughter comes in and says that Tonights main event is yet to be made and as you 2 seem to want a piece of each other and Shamrock wants revenge for lats weeks attack it will be Shamrock and Vader facing DX</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

also HHH will defend his Europeane tittle in a triple threat at in your house against Vader and Goldust</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Next is a scheduled rematch between Steve Blackman and Jeff Jarret but the match doesnt happen as Blackman is found beaten down backstage</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Jarret comes out and says he didnt do it with a grin on his face Slaughter still throwing around his weight as commissioner then puts Jarret against Bob Holy in a hardcore match as a warm up as the rematch will take place at in your house in a Hardcore match</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Next the gang wars continue as Savio Vega faces Dlo Brown</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">This is a back and forth match with Dlo getting the win with the Sky High after a distraction from Kama</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">

The Rock is then seen backstage and interviewed by Marlena he is asked About the heinous attack on Stone Cold and whats he think the reprucussions will be The Rock says there wont be any casue the Rock is better then austin in every way. Out of knowhere The Rock is taken out by a chair shot to the head by Stone Cold Steve Austin he is heavily bandaged on his head but furious and takes out The Rock with a stunner and hits him on the ground with the chair multiple times. Austin mounts The Rock and busts him open Mcmahon walks into the Scene and tells Austin hes done and that at in your house it will be a Last man standing match</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Next is the Main event of the evening</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">

Just Before the Match we see Mankind Arrive at the arena Shouting where is Kane? where is he?</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Vader and Shamrock work well as a team. The match is very even and goes on for nearly 20 mins HBK and HHH use their Heel tactics to keep Shamrock in the ring and unable to make a tag cutting him off at every pass they have him completely overwelemed, for the finish Vader is finally tagged in and uses his strength and decpetive speed to Beat the heck out of HHH coming in like a house of fire, Vader as the upper hand and hits the Vader Bomb on HHH as he is ready to go for the pin He is distracted by Luna Vachon and the ref is taken away by HBK with Shamrock unbeknownst to what is happening he is hit with a low blow by Chyna</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

And Goldust slides in the ring and hits Vader over the head with a chair by this point HBK as left the ref to get back in the ring HBK hits a Sweet chin music on Vader into the Pedigree and thats all she route</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

Shamrock is out on the floor outside as DX leave the ring to boos.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">Just as the show is about to fade to black The camera shots to the back where Mankind is shown still looking for Kane. He finds Paul Bearer Who laughs at him with a cackle and says in a eirie Voice Hes Behind You</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">

Kane Attacks Mankind and they brawl all through the backstage, Mankind seems to gain control with a rake to the eyes and Gets ready to Look in the Mandible claw But out of nowhere Bearer hits the low blow, Kane Picks him up and Chokeslams him on the floor</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">

</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">

Jarret and Holy scored A B- The main Event scored a B+ Overall Raw scored a B+ With a Tv Rating of 13.81</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">With Nitro Scoring a B- But a much higher Tv Rating of 15.42</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Nitro Review</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Nitro started with a brawl between Rick Steiner and Bret Hart</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

it had a backstage angle with Flair and DDP</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Savage beat psychosis in a B rated match</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Sting and Luger confrontation</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Hogan and Giant Skit</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Hall defeated Evan Karagias in a B- match</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Giant pre match interview followed by a Giant C+ Match which he beat Roddy Piper.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Good for Giant to win over the older Piper</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Next up will be the WWF in your house PPV</span></span></span></p>

<p>WWF: In your House: Degeneration X</p><p>

Sunday December Week 2 1997 </p><p>

Madison Square Garden</p><p> </p><p>

Final Card</p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Taka Michinoku vs Brian Christopher</p><p>

Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

Gang Wars</p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (8 ball and Skull) vs Nation of Domination (D'lo Brown and Kama Mustafa) vs Los Boricuas (Savio Vega and Migeul Perez Jr)</p><p>

Farooq vs Chainz</p><p>

Hardcore Match</p><p>

Steve Blackman vs Jeff Jarrett</p><p>

Europeane Championship Match</p><p>

HHH vs Vader vs Goldust </p><p>

Casket Match</p><p>

Kane vs Mankind </p><p>

World Tag Team Championships Match</p><p>

New Age outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) vs Legion of Doom (Animal and Hawk)</p><p>

Intercontinental Championship Match</p><p>

Last Man Standing Match</p><p>

The Rock vs Stone Cold (Steve Austin)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Championship Match</p><p>

HBK (Shawn michaels) vs Ken Shamrock</p><p>

Comments:</p>

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>WWF in your house</strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Taka vs Brian Christopher starts the show</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Taka seems to have the advantage using a number of kicks and suplexes showing great wrestling ability, The end of the match comes</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

When Taka hits the Michinoku Driver but Brian Christophers legs Hits the ref as this happens Jerry Lawler Leaves the announce table to Jim ross's Shock</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

and Distracts Taka while Scott Taylor runs in with a chair Brian Christopher who is now back up rolls Taka up Grabbing the tights as the ref comes too</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

After the match Jerry Lawler cuts a promo Hyping up his son as the Prince of Wrestling and stating that He never won the big one but he can guarrentee that in the future is son will and he is the new LHW champion and this division is the first thing he will take over</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Next the Gang Wars comes to then end after a brutal war that is impossible to control comes to an end when Kama hits his finsiher</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">This ends the pre show</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Shawn Michaels and HHH are backstage and they are interviewed by Sunny who asks them what they have to say about tonight and the way they beat Vader and Shamrock on Raw they say that they couldnt care less how they win just that they do and Shamrock Vader and even Goldust wont know whats hit them by the end of the night get use to us on top as we are going nowhere Sunny</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Next up is Farooq vs Chainz</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

this match goes for around 5 mins Farooq is Dominating from word go and hits the massive Dominatior The Rock Comes to the stage and Farooq is wondering why as the match is in hand as he makes his way down to the ring the ref his distracted telling him to leave The Rock Chucks a chair in the ring and the ref removes it</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Next thing Mark Henry Slides in the ring and hits Farooq with a huge slam Chainz finally wakes up and gets the cover knowing something is going down he slithers away.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The Rock and Henry get in the ring ready to Take out Farooq when D'lo and Kama come out to make the save. Or so we thought as they shake the Rocks hand and all four men start to Get ready to attack Farooq with chairs. Suddenly the glass shatters and the crowd go crazy as Austin comes down to the ring Stunner to Kama and D'lo but Mark Henry and The Rock get out off dodge Austin shouting for The Rock to come back to the ring lets get this match started.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Vince Mcmahon comes on to the stage and tells Austin that it isnt going down this way and the match will take place later on.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Up next is the Hardcore match Between Steve Blackman and Jeff Jarrett</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">this match is brutal an an absolute Brawl they destory each other with every weapon they can find Blackman using Kendo sticks, Jarrett even goes for a guitar shot but Blackman Counters and the end comes after 15 mins when Blackman Counters another guitar shot with a kick to the gut and Hits Jarret with his own Guitar following up with a Guilotine choke using a kendo stick Jarret passes out to the hold Blackman being named the winner</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">After the match Blackman Celebrates this hard fought victory</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Next up HHH defends his Europeane Tittle in a triple threat match this match is very intense and Vader looks to take out Goldust early on With a very early Vader Bomb, HHH takes over from here in pretty much a 1 on 1 And even gets a pedigree but Goldust comes back and hits the Shattered dreams on Vader, HHH Hits the Pedigree on Goldust and goes for the pin, But its Broken up By Owen Hart, making his return Owen Hart hits HHH with a chair and looks in the Sharpshooter. HHH taps out to the hold and Vader pins Goldust as there is no DQs in the match</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">In a shocking turn of events Owen Harts costs HHH the match HBK runs down and Goes for Hart but it seems this is exactly what Owen wanted as a sick smile comes on his face, Hart picks up the chair and swings for HBK but he runs away.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Vince Mcmahonm comes out and says Goddammit no Hart is Wroning my main event get him out of here the security Pull Owen away but as this is happening HBK hits Owen Hart with A huge super kick.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Vince laughs as owen is dragged out in Handcuffs.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Next is the Casket match between Kane and Mankind this is a very personal fued, Kane and Mankind use multiple weapons and destroy each other to the best of the capabilities in this match. This match goes for over 20 mins. The end comes after a huge onslaught from Mankind where he as Kane on the announce table and dives off the Turnbuckle But as he does Kane Sits up and rolls off Mankind hitting the table and going straght to hell. Kane then takes Mankind over to the casket hits and Chokslam on the lid followed by a Tombstone and Drops Mankinds lifless body inside and slams the lid shut.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">After the match Bearer fullfills his promise to the Undertaker telling him that this was just a sign of whats to come when he finally agrees to meet Kane 1 on 1 Suddenly after a while of Bearer berating Undertaker the lights go out when they come back on Bearer is in the Ring and the Undertaker as him He hits the tombstone and drags him under the ring Kane hurries over to save him but when he gets their the lights go out and Undertaker and Bearer or gone</span></span></p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

On the Titantron in Birght light it says </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Wrestlemania 14 REST IN PIECE</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Up next is the tag team match Between New age outlaws and Legion of doom.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">In this match New age outlaws manage to keep Hawk in their corner for much of the match and it is visible that Animal is getting frustrated on the ropes every time he nearly gets in they distract the ref and pull him back in the corner hit some illegal move and continue working on Hawk. They target his shoulder as early in the match he is rammed shoulder first into the turnbuckle and this allows them to take complete control. Eventually the end comes when Animal gets the hot tag and comes in like a house of fire with huge power moves and even hits a big powerslam on Road Dogg. Going for a huge running shoulder block Animal hits the ref This allows Road Doogg to hit a low blow on Hawk and Billy Gunn to Hit Animal with his tag team belt when the ref comes too Billy Gunn as thrown the tittle out of the ring and covered for the three count.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Following the match Shamrock is being interviewed on his thoughts of whats gone down today by marlena, he says that he only just arrived and wasnt there to help Owen otherwise he would have been out there earlier he promises to take the tittle from DX and to avenge his friend.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Following this is The Last Man Standing match they dont get much more personal then this these two men hate everything the other stands for.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Steve Austin his relentless in this match and Beats The Rock senseless for the first part of this match using what ever weapon he can find Even hitting him numerous times with a Trash can lid.This match is Takes a slow build from there as The Rock takes control and methodically starts to target the Leg of Austin as he lands awkardly on his leg after going for a elbow drop.The end of this match comes When Austin hits a Stunner the ref gets to a count of 8 When The Nation members run down the 3 of them taking Austin down hitting triple team moves While this is taking place before the 10 count Vince Mcmahon pulls The Rock up stopping him form being counted out. The beat down continues from the NOD Austin Somehow makes it up at a 9 count. Vince can be heard shouting Finish him damn it finish that SOB..As They look to take him out for good and through him off the stage Farooq runs out to return the favour he hits The Rock With a wicked chair shot Followed by A Dominator through the Announce table. At this point Austin Fights his way Back up And just as the ref Hits 10 on The Rock Ausitn staggers up. Winning The Last Man Standing Match, Vince his livid and Tells the NOD to take him out All 3 men through Austin off the stage and he thuders through all the electrical equipment. Austin is Knocked out. Farooq Slithers away as the NOD members go after him</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Following this is the Main Event Between HBK and Shamrock</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">HBK and Shamrock had a great match with a slow build both men looking to target the others body part Shamrock the Ankle and HBK the leg and back using Sharpshooters and figure fours at every opportunity, HBK was very much wairy of Owen Hart and Could be seen look to make sure he wasnt around As the match wore on Shamrock would use numerous Holds looking to set up for the Ankle lock HBK in then end looked to be ready to tap but as he is about to Chyna got on the appron and distracted the ref and Shamrock so Ken let go of the hold. After going for a Clotsheline the ref gets knocked down by Shamrock, He applies the ankle lock and HBK submits Earl Hebner runs down to replace the injured ref but Vince Mcmahon Hits Hebner knocking him out and Strolls down to the ring himself, Shamrock lets go of the Hold when he see's this Shamrock grabs Vince and tries to hit a belly to belly suplex when HBK hits a low blow from behind. Locking in the Sharpshooter and Vince Mcmahon calls for the bell. A madison Sqaure garden screw job on Shamrock HBK lets go of the hold and hits A Sweet chin music.</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">HBK and Vince Mcmahon celebrate to end In your house.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

PPV Match Grades</p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Taka Michinoku vs Brian Christopher</p><p>

Comments: D+</p><p> </p><p>

Gang Wars</p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (8 ball and Skull) vs Nation of Domination (D'lo Brown and Kama Mustafa) vs Los Boricuas (Savio Vega and Migeul Perez Jr)</p><p>

Comments: D+</p><p> </p><p>

Farooq vs Chainz</p><p>

Comments:C</p><p> </p><p>

Hardcore Match</p><p>

Steve Blackman vs Jeff Jarrett</p><p>

Comments:C+</p><p> </p><p>

Europeane Championship Match</p><p>

HHH vs Vader vs Goldust</p><p>

Comments:B Goldust was high on drugs and sent to Rehab after the ppv</p><p> </p><p>

Casket Match</p><p>

Kane vs Mankind</p><p>

Comments:B+</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championships Match</p><p>

New Age outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) vs Legion of Doom (Animal and Hawk)</p><p>

Comments:B</p><p> </p><p>

Intercontinental Championship Match</p><p>

Last Man Standing Match</p><p>

The Rock vs Stone Cold (Steve Austin)</p><p>

Comments: B</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Championship Match</p><p>

HBK (Shawn michaels) vs Ken Shamrock</p><p>

Comments:A</p><p> </p><p>

Show Grade B+</p><p>

Increased pop in 21 regions</p><p> </p><p>

PPV Buyrate 1.05</p>

Archived