Occasional v semi active

I'm playing a WWE game and want to use my older guys (Cena, Lesnar etc.) more sparingly so that I force my self to push new guys through the game.

Ideally I want these guys to come in and do 2-3 month runs where they appear on most shows and PPV's (approx 12 Raws/Smackdowns and 3 PPV's in that time). Then they will disappear for 2-3 months until they return for their next feuds.

Is it best to have them set as occasional or semi active wrestlers to achieve this? And also if they are set as either of these will they complain that they have been used so much in that 2-3 months as they are only meant to be occasional?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="woody316" data-cite="woody316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42625" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you send them on vacation?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In your roster, select the one you want to send in vacation. Click to talk to him (on his morale). And select 'give time off' button.</p><p> </p><p> There you will have the option to give him a paid or unpaid time off. Select the one you want and choose the duration of his vacation (1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months or 6 months).</p><p> </p><p> Warning : You can't cut off the vacation.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="woody316" data-cite="woody316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42625" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks.<p> </p><p> Will they get annoyed if I give them unpaid time off?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. Unpaid time off is like a suspension.</p>

Archived