Help to find a working man product

I always use 1 of 4 products. It always means I can't use straight horrible people. Since the negatives are so strong. So the idea is just a entire fed of workable people. A training camp of cheap talent basically. My problem is finding a product that does not hit them for everything in the match. I don't want psychology penalty, negative crowd reaction, and negative chemistry motivation. So is there a garbage fed product? Garbage deathmatch is a just a hardcore product.

<p>Actually, I think Hardcore product brings vocal crows, who will **** on workers with bad performance.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Cult, Risqué, and Hardcore are the ones that need to be toned down if you want to avoid vocal crowds.</p><p> </p><p>

Garbage fed is certainly not the answer. WEXXV in CVerse is the proof. The fans there crap on most of the poor undercard workers until they manage to improve their Basics and Psychology.</p>

Thanks I tried 10 products today. I really don't care about the match ratings. I want to work the bad people for once. After a year I'm bored because my people with good stats now are over. So it does not do anything for me. If they get 90s. Honestly it works the opposite I get mad if they don't do it. So if I work the rejects over. It would feel great if I got a 90 match. The best product i found is wwes product in flesich mod. The in ring stats are not effective. Actually I found if you have a great worker . They would get killed with negatives. I took off the traditional and comedy. So it is key feature mainstream cult low vl med rique same as cult. The rest i set to none too. Except hardcore is low on max. Daredevil is medium on max . Since I do have some people do bumps. It is fun when they will do both bumps. The product still gives negative for psycholgy, selling,etc. It does not have crowd reaction. I can do any match type. It is much more pop than performance. So in the end the exact opposite of my other fed's product.

Archived