{WWE}-What If?

After seeing everyone's diaries. After seeing all of the different ideas and hard work that everyone puts in. I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a diary that shows respect to all of the hard work out there. I get bored very easily so I wouldn't want to change up my diary or my mind every few weeks, so I think I came up with a solution!

{WWE}-What If?

Where I would take major or even minor storylines and events and history and book them differently. I would book anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to show effects of said changes.

What if Hogan was never THE guy? What if Brock never left? What if WCW won the war? What if Punk never dropped the pipe bomb? What if?

Would this be something that people would be into? I'm really just trying to find an idea that respects all the hard workers out there by sticking to something that not I only enjoy, but that the readers enjoy as well!

<p>If you are asking other people for what they want then you won't stick at it. </p><p> </p><p>

The best diaries and the longest standing ones are ones where the author is attentive and has a vested interest in what they write.</p><p> </p><p>

Mine is an example of I tried to write it up and got bored of doing so. I went on two years from where I last posted and just stopped as it wasn't fun to post and was only fun to play. If you want other people to give you a game to play, In my opinion it won't work / last.</p><p> </p><p>

Instead ask yourself what you would like to re visit. Would you love to make sure DX never started? The corporate ministry never took over? WCW?</p>

• 5 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jms81018" data-cite="jms81018" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42692" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>After seeing everyone's diaries. After seeing all of the different ideas and hard work that everyone puts in. I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a diary that shows respect to all of the hard work out there. I get bored very easily so I wouldn't want to change up my diary or my mind every few weeks, so I think I came up with a solution!<p> </p><p> {WWE}-What If?</p><p> </p><p> Where I would take major or even minor storylines and events and history and book them differently. I would book anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to show effects of said changes.</p><p> </p><p> What if Hogan was never THE guy? What if Brock never left? What if WCW won the war? What if Punk never dropped the pipe bomb? What if?</p><p> </p><p> Would this be something that people would be into? I'm really just trying to find an idea that respects all the hard workers out there by sticking to something that not I only enjoy, but that the readers enjoy as well!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> it is an interesting concept, but as one negative comment took you off this thread for a month . . .</p>

Archived