Managing brand splits

I am wondering if there are easier ways to manage a brand split. As far as I can tell there is no automatic filter when you are pre booking for a brand specific show, I thought that this would be something included as I don't usually book with brand splits. Didn't really want to start a new thread but I was wondering if anyone has ideas or suggestions to better manage this than constantly using the filter on each match or forgetting who is on what brand and making mistakes.

Thanks

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The-619" data-cite="The-619" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am wondering if there are easier ways to manage a brand split. As far as I can tell there is no automatic filter when you are pre booking for a brand specific show, I thought that this would be something included as I don't usually book with brand splits. Didn't really want to start a new thread but I was wondering if anyone has ideas or suggestions to better manage this than constantly using the filter on each match or forgetting who is on what brand and making mistakes. <p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can set each event or tv show to be specific to a certain brand. That way, only workers from that brand expect to be on a show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Scorpio3060" data-cite="Scorpio3060" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can set each event or tv show to be specific to a certain brand. That way, only workers from that brand expect to be on a show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I know this, my issue is with pre booking that unless I am missing something obvious, you can't just pre-book with the workers only available for that show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The-619" data-cite="The-619" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I know this, my issue is with pre booking that unless I am missing something obvious, you can't just pre-book with the workers only available for that show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Use filter and filter them by brands?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daylyt" data-cite="Daylyt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What about when booking a dual brand PPV? all wrestlers show and unless I am missing something obvious, there's no filter when booking a match other than things like heel/face and by push.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can still use the filter option below to sort by brands. How hard is that to spot really?</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/30PZ39y.png</span></p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/QCcMRp5.png</span></p>

<p>I know how to filter by brand in that screen, but that's not actually in the booking screen. </p><p>

In the section where it says Heel/Face, ME/UM etc is where I was speaking about. The issue with doing it your way is if already booked 15 people, it won't exclude people I've already booked like you can do in the booking screen with the exclude booked button. </p><p>

Thanks for trying to be a dick but you answered my question as that's the only way to do it at the moment, by leaving the booking screen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daylyt" data-cite="Daylyt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know how to filter by brand in that screen, but that's not actually in the booking screen. <p> In the section where it says Heel/Face, ME/UM etc is where I was speaking about. The issue with doing it your way is if already booked 15 people, it won't exclude people I've already booked like you can do in the booking screen with the exclude booked button. </p><p> Thanks for trying to be a dick but you answered my question as that's the only way to do it at the moment, by leaving the booking screen.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can do it. The first screen shot points to the filter button on the booking screen. You can then filter by brand, and apply whatever filters you wish that are on the booking screen, including the "exclude" booked. I just tested it, it works without having to leave the screen at all.</p>

Archived