Currently I'm running with 21CW. I have Best of British Wrestling as a 2-hour A show as originally set up. I added a 1 hour A show called Confrontation that has been very successful (shown on Commercial instead of Free-to-Air TV for additional income) but I've been wondering if it's worth adding a 3rd B show so I can feature some of my lower card workers more.

Specifically, I'm trying to build up a Cruiserweight division and they're all so low on popularity that I can't really justify giving them TV time right now. But I wasn't sure if a B show was even remotely profitable or if 3 TV shows would be too many. I'm currently 3rd overall in the world in size and 1st in influence if that matters at all.

Just looking for advice. Thanks!

I'm in a similar boat in my game of trying to decide if putting a B show is going to be a net positive. I'm sure if you mostly use workers on written deals it must be pretty good for the bottom line since the only expenses would be the actual production ones. I only have a handful (like 10) of written deals that include B shows right now though, so I'm skeptical of whether this will work out using a bunch of PPAs.

B show is good for working people. The problem is you still get the jobber hit on the b show. Just the rating matter less for you. I have tried ppv with b show. I have tried ex ppv with b show. I have tried 10 appearances contracts. You are basically talent trade with free agent. If you go any of those routes. I suggest you play with the contract. A example is everything but house shows. It saves you 20 bucks. I have tried a show with a few stars at the top spots. The problem with the first 3 is it will cost you more money with you sign them later. Since they gain pop on your shows. The appearances contract is good since you are always able to sign them. Unlike full contracts. I learned a show with a few stars to carry the show is better. It seems like you get alot more pop for a show over b show too. So you are getting credit for booking your show.

Currently I'm running with 21CW. I have Best of British Wrestling as a 2-hour A show as originally set up. I added a 1 hour A show called Confrontation that has been very successful (shown on Commercial instead of Free-to-Air TV for additional income) but I've been wondering if it's worth adding a 3rd B show so I can feature some of my lower card workers more.

Specifically, I'm trying to build up a Cruiserweight division and they're all so low on popularity that I can't really justify giving them TV time right now. But I wasn't sure if a B show was even remotely profitable or if 3 TV shows would be too many. I'm currently 3rd overall in the world in size and 1st in influence if that matters at all.

Just looking for advice. Thanks!

My company is global size and I have used a B show on 3 seperate occasions in the process of building it.

I run 6 month deals and feature only Midcard and below with an occasional cameo by an upper midcard. This can help build a low pop midcarder to upper Midcard without effecting your main shows. I scheduled the show after influxes of international talent. Considering they have 80-90 pop in their home town but none in mine, they have to work their way up to be the stars you hired them to be. B shows are perfect for this.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DCEnygma" data-cite="DCEnygma" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42747" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So it sounds like they do indeed help with getting some attention to less-used workers, but are they profitable? I don't really want to add a 3rd show that then become a financial drain.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> If you are cult or higher. Instead of a tv show. You should run a event before or after your tv show. It will help you adjust and your roster will not be overworked too. It will make money that way. The way I do it is exactly that way. Everybody in storyline is on the tv show. Everybody not in a storyline is on the event. So you never have a set roster. Since once the storyline is over. They go to the event to find another storyline. You will also find the deadwood on your roster this way</p>

Archived