Locations Mod?

EDIT: It was the RaveX Locations Mod from 2013. I found it on the archived EWWarehouse site and converted it to 2016. Testing to see if it works now!

I'm just getting back into TEW since my laptop that let me play it (and run a diary I was having fun with) decided it was ready to retire and stopped working. My relationship with my new computer is a far healthier relationship.

ANYWAY, there were only two mods I installed for TEW '13, which were a mod to expand the injuries possible, and one that included an incredible array of real-world venues into which I could book my shows. It was solid gold in the US, and Canada and Europe seemed fairly robust. Being able to book my C-Verse shows into actual real-world venues really helped bring the C-Verse alive for me, particularly since I could go online and actually see with my own two eyes the venues I had booked my shows in.

I've looked through the mod index and done some searching online, but I haven't seen a mod like that for TEW 2016. It's entirely possible my use of search terms has been garbage and it is out there and I just haven't found it. Does anyone know if that mod has been updated for TEW 2016? Or if there's no reason why the TEW 2013 mod shouldn't work with TEW 2016, does anyone know where the 2013 mod is?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you might give me :)

<p>I took a look at it - it's not what I was looking for, though it is very impressive! The mod I was looking for has real-life venues - Sockpuppet's mod has fantasy venues. Thank you for pointing it out, though!</p><p> </p><p>

Does the venues mod I was describing ring a bell for anyone else?</p>

Archived