WWE : RAW vs. Smackdown!

Hello all, My name is GetWrecked, I've been a LONG time wrestling fan. Never written a TEW diary or even played Total Extreme Wrestling but one my friends showed me this and I couldn't resist but purchasing it.

I'm sure there's hundreds upon thousands of WWE Diaries but every since the brand split I've been interested in taking my own creative thoughts and writing them down before people to read so I figured why not start a Diary from the beginning of the first RAW and Smackdown of the new era.

RULES

: Any new signee's must spend at least 6 months in developmental.

: I will not sign over 5 talents a year (Tag Teams Count As 1)

: RAW and Smackdown can make up to three trades a year.

My writing skills may be a bit rough around the edges but I hope you all enjoy it this Diary! :D

RAW Roster

Alicia Fox

Bayley

Big Cass

Big E (WWE RAW Tag Team Champion)

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Braun Strowman

Brock Lesnar

Cesaro

Charlotte (WWE RAW Women's Champion)

Chris Jericho

Curtis Axel

Dana Brooke

Darren Young

Enzo Amore

Epico

Finn Balor

Goldust

Jack Swagger

Jinder Mahal

Karl Anderson

Kevin Owens

Kofi Kingston (WWE RAW Tag Team Champion)

Luke Gallows

Mark Henry

Neville

Nia Jax

Paige

Primo

R-Truth

Roman Reigns

Rusev (WWE United States Champion)

Sami Zayn

Sasha Banks

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Summer Rae

Titus O'Neil

Xavier Woods (WWE RAW Tag Team Champion)

Smackdown Live Roster

Aiden English

AJ Styles

Alberto Del Rio

Alicia Fox

Apollo Crews

Baron Corbin

Becky Lynch

Bray Wyatt

Carmella

Chad Gable

Dean Ambrose (WWE World Heavyweight Champion)

Dolph Ziggler

Erick Rowan

Eva Marie

Fandango

Heath Slater

Jason Jordan

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kalisto

Kane

Konnor

Luke Harper

Mojo Rawley

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Randy Orton

Rhyno

Simon Gotch

The Miz (WWE Intercontinental)

Tyler Breeze

Viktor

Zack Ryder

<p>Monday Night RAW (August 2016, Week 1)</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/NzXrAKA.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">THE #1 PICK!</span></span></strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/3tX9Tly.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Seth Rollins's theme song begins to play over the loud speakers in the Wells Fargo arena as all the fans in attendance get on their feet for "The Architect"</span></p></div><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Michael Cole </strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">: "Here comes RAW's first pick in the WWE Draft, Seth Rollins!</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Corey Graves</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "What a pick this was, Seth Rollins has all the tools and making of a future hall of famer and he can carry this brand on his back.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Byron Saxton</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Yeah I agree. Seth Rollins is the total package!"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Seth Rollins</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Ladies and Gentleman. Your first round pick! The Man. The Legend! Seth Freaking Rollins. Firstly, I want to thank Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley for realizing who exactly is the diamond in a stack of worthless coal is! Because Smackdown who do they have that compete with me? Hmmm.. I'lll wait. I mean seriously, This is my show. This is my brand. RAW is Rollins!</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade : B+</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Punishment For Rollins</span></span></span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/3HmQ32X.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/3tX9Tly.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Rollins starts to laugh as Stephanie McMahon's music begins to play over the loudspeakers as she walks down the rampway sporting a nice lookin dress.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Michael Cole</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "The Billion Dollar Princess!! Stephanie McMahon"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Corey Graves </strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">: "I think we can all see who it is Michael. Regardless of your ignorance, It's always good to see the lovely Stephanie McMahon"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Stephanie McMahon</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Seth let us get something straight here. You got drafted #1 overall because we see potential in you and you're arguably the best on this roster overall not just RAW but Smackdown as well. But has of late you haven't been living up to a #1 overall pick. You lost to Dean Ambrose not once, not twice but three times. So you costed RAW the WWE World Heavyweight Championship so for that there needs to be punishment. So tonight you will find out your opponent for Summerslam and tonight you're going to be in action against RAW's newest member, The Demon King.. Finn Balor"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade : A</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Club vs. Enzo & Cass (Winner Faces New Day @ Summerslam)</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/h79p1WH.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/xp2giWr.jpg</span> <strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">vs.</span></strong> <span>http://i.imgur.com/ojUVoe3.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/dmUxKTf.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">This match was a very back and forth match between two quality teams as the commentary team brings up Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy being fan favorites rivaling The New Day and The Club being a brawl beat em up kinda team as either team going into Summerslam could walk out RAW Tag Champions.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Chemistry was the name in this match as both teams gel well and don't seem to be missing a beat until Karl Anderson rakes the eye of Enzo and allows Gallows who's the legal man smash Enzo straight in the face with a big boot to pick up the win.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The Club def. Enzo & Big Cass</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade : C+</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">The Kevin Owens Show!</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/ewgjlxg.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/zLbWcOJ.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">We see Kevin Owens walking around backstage as the RAW interviewer, Tom Phillips asks Owens about his match tonight against Cesaro and Owens smirks before asking Tom does he have anything better to do with his life than walk around and ask him how he feels about a match.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Owens says that Seth's comments earlier about RAW being Rollins is the biggest bunch of crap he's ever heard because on Monday's people tune in to see him and that this is The Kevin Owens Show. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade : C- </strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Sasha Banks vs. Paige (Winner Faces Charlotte @ Summerslam)</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/sHIMxvw.jpg</span> <strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">vs.</span></strong> <span>http://i.imgur.com/GVvha4f.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">This match was back and forth has Paige was very competitive and the announcers talk about how she was the first piece in place to usher in the new era of the Women's Division.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> The match goes back and forth until Sasha Banks would lock in the bank statement on her and would have no choice but to submit to Sasha. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Sasha Banks def. Paige</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade : C-</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">No Longer Your House</span></span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/GVvha4f.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/AEsEq3E.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Sasha Banks leaves the ring and Paige makes it to her feet as referee's help her up until Nia Jax's theme begins to play.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Michael Cole</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Oh no..." </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Byron Saxton</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Nia Jax, What is she doing out here?"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Nia runs down to the ring and starts pushing referee's away from Paige as she picks her up and drops her with a samoan drop and she stands over her staring into the hard camera before laughing and we cut backstage.</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Grade C</span></strong></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Backed Into A Corner</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/3tX9Tly.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/HO07Ycq.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">The Man, Seth Rollins walks backstage looking irritated by Stephanie's announcement earlier in the night as he runs into Mick Foley who looks really happy to be on RAW tonight.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Seth Rollins</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "What the hell was that out there earlier? Stephanie wants to punish me? I am the #1 pick of Monday Night RAW. The most valuable asset to this company"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Mick Foley</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "I know Seth but I really can't do anything about it. It was a executive decision.."</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Seth Rollins</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "By Stephanie?"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Mick Foley</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "No.. Not by Stephanie but somebody from the board. We got the message and had no choice. Stephanie knows but I honestly don't know Seth all I can say is goodluck" </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Mick walks off as Seth looks on confused while RAW goes to commercial</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade B-</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:18px;">WWE NETWORK</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/1mSq517.png</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;">2 Weeks From Sunday, The RAW Women's Championship is on the line between Charlotte and Sasha Banks at the hottest event of the summer. Summerslam! </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> NEW SUBSCRIBERS GET THE 1ST MONTH FREE!</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade C</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/zLbWcOJ.jpg</span> <strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> vs. </span></strong><span>http://i.imgur.com/MDoWmIY.jpg</span></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">This was a fantastic matchup between two guys who've spent most of their years perfecting their craft as the commentators mention all the different promotions these two have worked in and won numerous titles in also mentioning Owens being a former ROH Champion and NXT Champion. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Cesaro got to showcase a lot of the power moves, dead lift suplexing Owens and carrying him around the ring as Cesaro's biggest positive is his amazing super human power. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> The match ends though as Kevin Owens catches him with a thunderous pop-up powerbomb after a grueling long and stiff matchup. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Kevin Owens def. Cesaro</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade B</strong></span></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Beast On Sportscenter</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/AIz5pI5.png</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Michael Cole</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Summerslam is going to get heated up even more guys because tomorrow The Beast, Brock Lesnar will be on sportscenter to reveal his opponent for Summerslam"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Byron Saxton</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Quick pick guys, Who do you think he's going to face?"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Michael Cole</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "I would say the our #1 pick, Seth Rollins. We never got a real conclusion to their first match at Battleground"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Corey Graves</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "Cesaro! He's got the power and strength to match Brock and it would be a great matchup"</span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/3tX9Tly.jpg</span> <strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">vs.</span></strong> <span>http://i.imgur.com/IuGSHQr.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">This match was very good between two top stars on the RAW brand as both men looked to make a impression on the first new era show of RAW to give Smackdown Live some competition on their first ever LIVE show. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> The crowd gave this match a amazing reception as both men fed off the energy and the amazing atmosphere of the Philly crowd as we saw Finn Balor pull of the victory over Seth Rollins CLEAN with a double foot stomp to the gut. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Finn Balor def. Seth Rollins</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Grade B</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:18px;">The Game vs. The Architect</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/3HmQ32X.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/3tX9Tly.jpg</span><span>http://i.imgur.com/08QTZob.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Michael Cole</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "FINN BALOR JUST BEAT SETH ROLLINS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Byron Saxton </strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">: "Welcome to The New Era everybody, Finn Balor in his first match just beat the RAW #1 Pick, Seth Rollins"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Corey Graves</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "This isn't just the New Era, This is the rise of NXT!" </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she comes down to the rampway as Seth pulls himself up from the mat and he's worn out and visibly gasping for air.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Stephanie McMahon</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "You said you're the man. You're the architect. You're the #1 Pick. But has I said before you're not living up to those standards. Seth you've been nothing but a disappoint as of late and I think it's time we end all business relationship.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Seth looks on confused as he's yelling at Stephanie but from behind Triple H shows up in a suit and tie as the crowd goes insane and he grabs Seth by the arm and turns him around, kicks him in the gut and drops him with a pedigree.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Michael Cole</strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> : "What did we just see!!! Triple H, He's back.. For the first time since Wrestlemania we've seen The Game on WWE television but... He's turned his back, Stephanie has turned her back on Seth Rollins.. Their #1 pick. What is going on?"</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Grade A*</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Final Thoughts An Updates</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Seth Rollins and Finn Balor got a better rating than what I was expecting. Sadly, Cesaro picked up a injury it'll keep him out until after Summerslam. So any plans with him will have to wait. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> The overall show was a 82 B we increased popularity in 40 regions so I consider the show a overall success!</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote></div></blockquote>

Archived