Wyatt Family (CVerse)

<p>Do they need to already have gimmicks that fit the Wyatt-like swampbilly cultist vibe, or just the ability to pull the gimmick off well? If they just need the ability to play the gimmick well, then would you say you're looking for workers who have high Charisma, Entertainment, Menace, Heel, and Weird ratings? You could have reduced Charisma & Entertainment for the non-leaders, but probably higher Menace for the non-leaders, as Rowan and Harper are more physically imposing than Bray, but Bray's obviously much better on the mic than Rowan or Harper. That said, you'd probably want at least decent charisma on the Cverse Rowan and Harper because I imagine you'd build them up with jobber squashes using the Dominate note, and Charisma helps the crowd from turning on the dominant squashes.</p><p> </p><p>

I guess that's not giving you a name but if I go looking, would that be the sort of workers you'd be looking for?</p>

<p>The Good Ol' Boys would probably fit if you don't mind using 2 guys who should probably only be pushed as tag wrestlers. They're both fairly young and both usually have the potential for lots and lots of improvement and they fit that hard-hitting old school style big guy tag team that you'd be looking for.</p><p> </p><p>

Not really sure who would make a good Bray but if you ended up needing a mouthpiece Travis Century is a good promo and his gimmick would fit with just a little tweaking.</p>

I did a test run of this in 21CW using Jonathan Faust (as leader and mouthpiece), Bedlam, Grave Digger, and Beast Bantom. I feel that how well it works is partially dependent on decent destiny rolls, but all of them can develop at least into solid workers and do at the very least a good job of running interference. At least one should fit a Luke Harper role (whichever develops the best).

<p>Gargantuan is another guy you could look at. I could see a lot of Braun from him. He can already kind of talk and usually gets a decent destiny roll if you wanted to add someone who could eventually be a breakout singles guy.</p><p> </p><p>

If you wanted guys who can actually work to fill that Harper role for a tag team Findlay O'Farraday or Bulldozer Brandon would both fit that style. And for a younger guy Dan Dalay's son Robin might be a worth a look but he doesn't debut until July 2016.</p>

<p>Here's my Wyatt Family-esque stable.</p><p> </p><p>

Bray Wyatt: Corbin Aldeus (Aldious Blackfriar)</p><p>

Luke Harper: Obidiah Wallace (Jebediah)</p><p>

Erick Rowan: Melvin Otto</p><p>

Sister Abigail: Heather Aldeus (Hayley Buck)</p><p>

Braun Strowman: If I had to choose...I guess Annihillus would work out. Probably with a different name.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here's my Wyatt Family-esque stable.<p> </p><p> Bray Wyatt: Corbin Aldeus (Aldious Blackfriar)</p><p> Luke Harper: Obidiah Wallace (Jebediah)</p><p> Erick Rowan: Melvin Otto</p><p> Sister Abigail: Heather Aldeus (Hayley Buck)</p><p> Braun Strowman: If I had to choose...I guess Annihillus would work out. Probably with a different name.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm digging those picks. Bray's kind of a brute so if we're going style for style Alduous Blackfriar only works via gimmick abilities.</p><p> </p><p> Like others have said if you're in the U.S. The Good Ol' Boys and Jebediah are closest to being Wyatt Family guys already. Melvin Otto is interesting with his Cyber Punk Futuristic Hippy gimmick.</p><p> </p><p> Mainstream Hernandez with his 93 Weird gimmick rating + high charisma and SQ would make a great leader (if you're booking it in SWF). Plus he's already over so having him lead the group would give you more freedom to sign up Indy stars to use like Jebediah or The Good Ol' Boys.</p><p> </p><p> Also Shipshirt did an awesome render of Hernandez with a big Wyatt family-esque beard. Can't post it now since Photobucket's down but it's in the C-Verse Rerender thread in the mods forum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kingjames" data-cite="kingjames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do they need to already have gimmicks that fit the Wyatt-like swampbilly cultist vibe, or just the ability to pull the gimmick off well? If they just need the ability to play the gimmick well, then would you say you're looking for workers who have high Charisma, Entertainment, Menace, Heel, and Weird ratings? You could have reduced Charisma & Entertainment for the non-leaders, but probably higher Menace for the non-leaders, as Rowan and Harper are more physically imposing than Bray, but Bray's obviously much better on the mic than Rowan or Harper. That said, you'd probably want at least decent charisma on the Cverse Rowan and Harper because I imagine you'd build them up with jobber squashes using the Dominate note, and Charisma helps the crowd from turning on the dominant squashes.<p> </p><p> I guess that's not giving you a name but if I go looking, would that be the sort of workers you'd be looking for?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it can be mechanical or you could see them pulling it off based on picture alone. This thread has provided some great suggestions already.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WhyGuy" data-cite="WhyGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Good Ol' Boys would probably fit if you don't mind using 2 guys who should probably only be pushed as tag wrestlers. They're both fairly young and both usually have the potential for lots and lots of improvement and they fit that hard-hitting old school style big guy tag team that you'd be looking for.<p> </p><p> Not really sure who would make a good Bray but if you ended up needing a mouthpiece Travis Century is a good promo and his gimmick would fit with just a little tweaking.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good Ol Boys and Travis Century is interesting for sure! Century is so good too.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Good Ol' Boys is a good shout along with Jonathan Faust as the leader.<p> </p><p> Hes 33 but still time to work and would also help enhance the Good Ol' Boys</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He is amazing (Faust). He would work perfect as Bray.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DCEnygma" data-cite="DCEnygma" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I did a test run of this in 21CW using Jonathan Faust (as leader and mouthpiece), Bedlam, Grave Digger, and Beast Bantom. I feel that how well it works is partially dependent on decent destiny rolls, but all of them can develop at least into solid workers and do at the very least a good job of running interference. At least one should fit a Luke Harper role (whichever develops the best).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 21CW is good. I personally play in the US but if they guys became available a stable for them would be in order!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WhyGuy" data-cite="WhyGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Gargantuan is another guy you could look at. I could see a lot of Braun from him. He can already kind of talk and usually gets a decent destiny roll if you wanted to add someone who could eventually be a breakout singles guy.<p> </p><p> If you wanted guys who can actually work to fill that Harper role for a tag team Findlay O'Farraday or Bulldozer Brandon would both fit that style. And for a younger guy Dan Dalay's son Robin might be a worth a look but he doesn't debut until July 2016.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Gargantuan, O'Farraday, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith would make an interesting stable.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here's my Wyatt Family-esque stable.<p> </p><p> Bray Wyatt: Corbin Aldeus (Aldious Blackfriar)</p><p> Luke Harper: Obidiah Wallace (Jebediah)</p><p> Erick Rowan: Melvin Otto</p><p> Sister Abigail: Heather Aldeus (Hayley Buck)</p><p> Braun Strowman: If I had to choose...I guess Annihillus would work out. Probably with a different name.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome group!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm digging those picks. Bray's kind of a brute so if we're going style for style Alduous Blackfriar only works via gimmick abilities.<p> </p><p> Like others have said if you're in the U.S. The Good Ol' Boys and Jebediah are closest to being Wyatt Family guys already. Melvin Otto is interesting with his Cyber Punk Futuristic Hippy gimmick.</p><p> </p><p> Mainstream Hernandez with his 93 Weird gimmick rating + high charisma and SQ would make a great leader (if you're booking it in SWF). Plus he's already over so having him lead the group would give you more freedom to sign up Indy stars to use like Jebediah or The Good Ol' Boys.</p><p> </p><p> Also Shipshirt did an awesome render of Hernandez with a big Wyatt family-esque beard. Can't post it now since Photobucket's down but it's in the C-Verse Rerender thread in the mods forum.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do like Jedediah quite a bit. He would be fitting.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Juce" data-cite="Juce" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who in the CVerse could fit a Wyatt Family type of role? I am looking for similar gimmicks and ratings possibly. The Wyatt family are my favorite thing in wrestling right now. Would love to recreate them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Completely the opposite in size, The Dark Watch in Invincible Pro Wrestling are the closest to the Wyatt Family. </p><p> </p><p> IPW hasn't a face/heel divide so you can push boundaries even more of the current WWE version.</p>

Archived