Improving Basics, Psychology, Safety & Consistency

Hi,

Just a question about improving those stats, I have Braun Strowman with A Menace, but his in ring skills aren't the best... just wondering is there any way to improve these stats?

I'm going to pair him with Paul Heyman to cover his mic skills etc.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42903" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Send him to NXT with emphasis on Performance Skills.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And call him up every Monday to do shows?</p>

<p>That's not possible, I think. Developmental is a little more long term than that.</p><p> </p><p>

Just give him experience. More matches help build all those attributes, and they tend to improve pretty fast. I *think* it helps if you let him have matches against more experienced opponents who are good at the things you want him to learn.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MJ13" data-cite="MJ13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42903" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And call him up every Monday to do shows?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can use the 'borrow from developmental' feature when booking your shows to use him on Mondays. It will make his employment history look annoying though, as every call up will register as a new time worked for you.</p>

Archived