Wrestlasaurus X

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Wrestlasauras%20X_zpsyxsijsfz.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/TheLab_zpsscdiia2v.jpg

WRESTLASAURUS X AND THE LAB JOIN FORCES

Week One, January 2016

Wrestlasaurus X announced today that they have entered into a strategic agreement with The Lab wrestling school that grants Wrestlasaurus X priority over any future graduates of America's most exciting wrestling school. In return members of the Wrestlasaurus X roster will lead classes at the school and train with many of the current students.

"The Lab has produced a number of exciting talents in the four short years that it has been operating," confirmed a spokesperson for Wrestlasaurus X, "and we hope our partnership will ensure the quality of the graduates continues to impress and oustound. Former WrestleX Tag Team Champion Starblazer graduated from the school three years ago, and we expect to see more alumni of The Lab appearing on our shows through 2016."

The Lab's head trainer Hip Daddy will also join the backstage staff of Wrestlasaurus X.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/WrestlasaurusX_Banner_zps9txr2qxn.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Wrestlasauras%20X_zpsyxsijsfz.jpg

SECOND TITANOSAURUS SERIES LINE-UP CONFIRMED

Later During Week One, January 2016

As Wrestlasaurus X preapres for its first set of shows in 2016, the line-up for the second annual Titanosaurus Series has been confirmed - and for the first time in Wrestlasaurus X history, two women will be part of the field.

Kristen Richards and Kimberley Knight - two stand-out performers across North America - will be part of a strong eight person field, with the winner earning themselves a shot at the WrestleX World Championship, currently held by Derek Grace. WrestleX regulars American Eagle, Dualidad, Sugarskull, Riptide and Krash Test Dummy will join Richards and Knight in the tournament, along with DRAGON's DARKNESS Magnum.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/American%20Eagle_zpsahfwbzzz.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/DARKNESS%20Magnum_zpstj1obeve.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Dualidad_zpspj4wdlzi.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Kimberly%20Knight_zpsootczhym.jpg

American Eagle | DARKNESS Magnum | Dualidad | Kimberley Knight

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Krash%20Test%20Dummy_zpspgumklji.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Kristen%20Richards_zpska6s2ja0.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Riptide_zpsw5pdkv36.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Sugarskull_zpsaqn1mbuj.jpg

Krash Test Dummy | Kristen Richards | Riptide | Sugarskull

American Eagle and Sugarskull both joined Wrestlasaurus X ahead of 2015's winter tour but are both yet to claim any championships, while Dualidad is a relatively new signing - having only joined WrestleX in August last year. Both Krash Test Dummy and Riptide have been champions, but those victories came in the tag team division. Riptide is the current three-time Tag Team Champion along side his partner T-Bomb.

Arguably it will be the three new arrivals that will catch the interest of the crowd with DRAGON's THUNDER Magnum having only recently turned his back on the DRAGON fans to embrace the DARKNESS. Though even his recent dark tendencies may not be enough to help him against the hugely impressive Kristen Richards - niece of the actual Drake Richards - and Kimberley Knight - referred to by some as the "next Jess Hart" - should he come up against either.

Whoever wins the tournament will be a stiff test for the WrestleX World Champion.

The 2015 Titanosaurus Series was won by Lenny Rhodes - who defeated Tom Schultz in the final. He followed up the victory by successfully challenging El Mariachi for the WrestleX World Championship a few weeks later.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/WrestlasaurusX_Banner_zps9txr2qxn.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Derek%20Grace%20Champ_zpssaahewxw.jpg

ON THE BLOG: Wrestlasaurus X World Champion Derek Grace

Week Two, January 2016

"I can still remember the day when I was stopped in my tracks by the sight of the great Fumetsu on the television. I was 17 years old and hanging out at a friend's house. Suddenly everything and everyone else in the room became irrelevant and I was focused in on just one thing. All I could see was the television screen and all I wanted to do was watch more and more of the great man in the ring.

The way he moved, his lightning quick speed and that completely alien wrestling style - finaly I had a man that I wanted to aspire to be.

Ever since that day I've devoted everything I could towards being a wrestler like Fumetsu. No - not just a wrestler; a Champion like Fumetsu. That day changed everything. It gave me a purpose a life. It gave me a goal to strive for. Fumetsu's match I mean, I don't even who he was facing that day - but his match changed my life for the better. Every training since that day has been calculated and focused. I don't waste my time doing things just for the sake of doing something or keeping busy.

I'm always pushing myself.

And now that I am at the top of the Wrestlasaurus X mountain, that pushing doesn't stop. I know I haven't reached my potential yet, and I want to make sure I do. I owe it to myself to become the very best that I can. And as I work towards getting there I know it is going to take something super human to knock off this mountain top. In the short time since I claimed the title I've already defended the title successfully three times. Three times in a handful of shows; and there are many more to come.

Get used to sight of Derek Grace holding the WrestleX World Championship high above his head at the end of each and every show. I'm not going to shy away from any contenders and it has never been my style to turn down a fight.

Bring. It. On."

<p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><span>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Wrestlasauras%20X_zpsyxsijsfz.jpg</span><p>

<strong>TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT ONE</strong></p><p>

<em>Wednesday, Week One, February 2016</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The first Wrestlasaurus X show of 2016 and the opening night of the Titanosaurus Tour kicked off with two matches from the 2016 Titanosaurus Series catching most peoples' attention. One match from both blocks got matters underway with Kristen Richards battling Krash Test Dummy in Block A and WrestleX Tag Team Champion Riptide acting as the one-man welcome party for DARKNESS Magnum.</p><p> </p><p>

In Block A <strong>Kristen Richards</strong> tuned up for her match by spending some time in the ring introducing herself to the Wrestlasaurus X crowd. Finally competing under her real name, Kristen acknowledged her famous uncle - Drake in case you were wondering - but promised to be her own fighter, to be herself and to write her own name into the wrestling history books. She talked about her wrestling roots and how watching her uncle up close has given her a solid grounding in her work - but she wants to go beyond that. She wants to be known as one of the best competitors - male or female - to step into a wrestling ring.</p><p> </p><p>

And if her first match in WrestleX is anything to go by, she may not be as far away as some people may expect. <strong>Krash Test Dummy</strong> was no pushover and he used his skills as a hollywood stuntman to get Kristen in trouble early on with some assertions of rule breaking and theatrics to back it up. However she wasn't to be disappointed in her first match and after absorbing plenty of KTD's offence that came from his early control, Kristen surprised her opponent with her strength and athletic ability. </p><p> </p><p>

Krash was planted with a string of vicious suplexes, before Richards borrowed her's uncles famous finisher and planted KTD with the Top Rope Rushmore to secure the first two points of the Titanosaurus Series.</p><p> </p><p>

The match in Block B saw <strong>Riptide</strong> kicking off his campaign in the Titanosaurus Series with a victory over the erratic <strong>DARKNESS Magnum</strong>. Last year Riptide watched his tag team partner lose all three Block matchs that he had competed in, and with victory the younger member of the Waveriders has already surpassed T-Bomb by pinning Magnum following his Wipeout splash. </p><p> </p><p>

He had originally got off to a slightly shaky start as he just didn't seem completely sure how to handle the Japanese star - especially as he slithered around the ring in the early moments of the contest. But after weathering some early high-flying offence and avoiding DARKNESS' attempt to spit black mist in his face, Riptide did enough to claim the win.</p><p> </p><p>

The event actually kicked off with <strong>Lenny Rhodes</strong> and <strong>Jurassic Gillette</strong> in the ring. After reminiscing about the 2015 Titanosaurus Series that saw Rhodes going all the way in the tournament before following it up by winning the WrestleX World Championship, Rhodes declared it as the perfect conditions for him to re-capture the title belt. The "Charisma Bomb" was egged on his good friend and proceeded to challenge Derek Grace for a title shot - there and then.</p><p> </p><p>

Thankfully it didn't take long for <strong>Derek Grace</strong> to arrive on the scene - most pleasingly as it meant the freestyling of Jurassic Gillette was kept to a minimum. Flanked by <strong>Tom Schultz</strong>, Grace looked like a man that wanted to accept the contest but with Schultz acting as the voice of reason - the Champion instead suggested that the two men meet at March's <strong>"Extinct But Not Dead"</strong> event. Despite some teasing from both Gillette and Rhodes - who called both Derek and Tom cowards - that threatened to see Grace renege and agree to the title showdown with about five minutes notice, the duo eventually agreed to March's date; and a tag team match for the night's main event was also agreed.</p><p> </p><p>

Rhodes was told to get a partner and meet <strong>The American Professionals</strong> in the ring. Lenny showed up with <strong>Perro De Plata</strong> as his tag team partner; and it was the Silver Dog that took the fall as the more experienced tandem persevered. Derek Grace completed the victory after a fairly entertaining contest. Perro and Rhodes were far from the perfect tag team but with Gillette keeping himself busy outside the ring, the match remained pretty even in the early exchanges.</p><p> </p><p>

Both teams had periods in control and the thrown together duo did a decent job of isolating Schultz on their side of the ring. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough and in a fit of desperation, Schultz rebounded out of an irish whip into the ropes with a diving lariat that left both him and Perro de Plata down in the centre of the ring. After a race to their corners that Schultz won, Derek Grace rampaged through the two men - flooring Rhodes and then tossing him onto his manager outside the ring - before planting the luchadore with the Amazing Grace DDT to get the three count.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sugarskull</strong> warmed up for his clash in the Titanosaurus Series next week with a commanding display in a tag team match against the<strong> #2 Detective Agency</strong>. Fighting alongside <strong>Black Idol</strong>, Sugarskull was too much for both <strong>Vito</strong> and <strong>Hawaii Five-Joe</strong>; and at times it appeared as though he didn't really need the help of his <strong>Los Oscura Muertes</strong> partner. He planted Vitro with the Dia De Los Muertes to wrap up the win for his team.</p><p> </p><p>

In the opening match of the evening, <strong>El Mariachi </strong>overcame the shenanigans of<strong> Muchas Caras Jr </strong>to score victory. Before the match had started, he pinched off El Mariachi's sambrero from his head and after being chased down the two engaged in a less than serious battle before the crowd favourite Tuned Up The Band and dropped Muchas Caras Jr with his trademark leg drop.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Titanosaurus Tour Night One Results</strong></p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>El Mariachi defeated Muchas Caras Jr - Tune Up The Band<br /></li><li>Los Oscura Muertes (Black Idol and Sugarskull) defeated #2 Detective Agency (Vito and Hawaii Five-Joe) - Dia De Los Muertes<br /></li><li><strong>Titanosaurus Series - Block B:</strong> Riptide [2] defeated DARKNESS Magnum [0] - Wipeout<br /></li><li><strong>Titanosaurus Series - Block A:</strong> Kristen Richards [2] defeated Krash Test Dummy [0] - Top Rope Rushmore<br /></li><li>Derek Grace and Tom Schultz defeated Lenny Rhodes and Perro de Plata - Amazing Grace DDT</li></ol><p></p>

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Wrestlasauras%20X_zpsyxsijsfz.jpg

TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT TWO

Wednesday, Week Two, February 2016

After the opening week of the Titanosaurus Series saw Kristen Richards and Riptide picking up victories, week two of the tour saw the other half of the tournament compete in their first block matches.

Sugarskull and Kimberley Knight were up first as they battled in Block B, with two points on offer for the victor. Having been so impressive during week one in a tag team clash with The #2 Dectective Agency, Sugarskull seemed to start the match with the momentum on his side, catching Kimberley with a string of takedowns and into a couple of holds before she could catch her breath. Knight - desperate her inexperience - didn't panic and after ducking under Sugarskull as he tried to plant her with a spinning heel kick, she started to wrap Sugarskull up in a series of holds.

The duo went back and forth in a ground battle - with Sugarskull showing off skills he'd yet to properly demonstrate in WrestleX - before the strength of the Mexican ultimately told. He put Kimberley away with the Dia De Los Muertes.

The other Titanosaurus Series match was equally competitive with American Eagle and Dualidad looking like pretty well-matched opponents as the contest got underway. Just one inch separates the luchadores in height, just three pounds in weight and only a few months in terms of professional wrestling debuts so it was always likely to be close. American Eagle was handed the early running thanks to Dualidad struggling to figure out which wrestler he wanted to be. Wearing his America/Mexico mask and ring attire, the Man of Two Masks found himself in something of a conumdrum and that manifested itself weirdly by the luchador starting to punch himself.

American Eagle looked happy to take control but one well-placed dropkick that caught Dualidad in the jaw seemed to literally knock some sense into his opponent. The Mexican picked himself up, dusted himself down and was momentarilly free of the multiple voices in his head. Instead he was able to be himself - and importantly be a luchador. He caught AE in an armbar takedown and after a prolonged spell of targeting his opponent's shoulder, he locked American Eagle into his own Eagle's Claw triangle hold and then held on for the submission win.

The main event of the evening featured trios action as Johnny Cross, Kristen Richards and El Mariachi teamed up to take on the Sleaze Test Dummies and DARKNESS Magnum. As is normally the way with trios matches, the majority of the interest was focused on the non-legal participants in the match and on quite a few occasions, the attention of the crowd was on the people outside the ring rather than the two competitors. Magnum in particular didn't spend very long in the match, and that will have contributed to his team's defeat. Instead the Japanese star looked focus on El Mariachi and after beckoning him into the ring during the early exchanges, once both men had been tagged out by their team-mates DARKNESS stalked the crowd favourite rather than looking to help his partners.

Joey Sleaze kicked off the match by trying to flirt with Kristen Richards, but a swift knee to the crotch made it abundantly clear to everyone at the show just what Kristen thought of the Ride You'll Never Forget. Richards and Cross held their own against the former WrestleX Tag Team Champions even if Krash Test Dummy did look intent on reversing his defeat from week one. Unfortunately it wasn't to be, especially with DARKNESS Magnum sat watching El Mariachi rather than engaging in the contest. Richards eventually scored victory following another Top Rope Rushmore on KTD.

After watching his tag team partner pick up a win in the Titanosaurus Series last week, T-Bomb kicked off his 2016 with a comprehensive victory over Edouard DuBois. The WrestleX Tag Team Champion kicked off the match by trying to suggest that DuBois should take up surfing and join the Waveriders out in the sea but refused on the grounds that he didn't want salt water messing with his finely quaffed hairstyle. T-Bomb nodded as though he understood, took a step back and then dropped DuBois with a neckbreaker before taking a few seconds to ruffle his hair. The move angered Edouard and he looked intent on revenge which only played in T-Bomb's hands. He picked off the cocky French man before hitting T-T-Tsunami to score the three count.

The Galactic Adventurers kicked off 2016 with victory over the debuting Infestation. Stag Beetle and Water Beetle scuttled to the ring in a hurry and despite their wicked manner, they delighted the crowd with some of their antics - that included Water Beetle spraying water on Starblazer in the hope that it would fry his circuits. However the brand new pair couldn't match the more experienced duo and Special FX secured victory by pinning Stag Beetle after Starblazer had hit back-to-back StarDrivers on both member of The Infestation.

Titanosaurus Tour Night Two Results

1. Titanosaurus Series - Block B: Sugarskull [2] defeated Kimberley Knight [0] - Dia De Los Muertes
  2. Galactic Adventurers (Special FX and Starblazer) defeated The Infestation (Stag Beetle and Water Beetle) - StarDriver
  3. T-Bomb defeated Edouard DuBois - T-T-Tsunami
  4. Titanosaurus Series - Block A: Dualidad [2] defeated American Eagle [0] - Eagle's Claw
  5. Johnny Cross, Kristen Richards and El Mariachi defeated DARKNESS Magnum, Joey Sleaze and Krash Test Dummy - Top Rope Rushmore

TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT THREE

Wednesday, Week Three, February 2016

Two weeks ago on the first show of the Titanosaurus Tour, Lenny Rhodes and Derek Grace agreed to meet at "Extinct But Not Dead" with the Wrestlasaurus X World Championship on the line. The title match very nearly happened on that show two weeks ago, except that the cool head of Tom Schultz eventually talked Grace out of rising to the goading of Rhodes and his agent Jurassic Gillette.

Unfortunately for the WrestleX World Champion, Rhodes and Gillette have continued their goading on social media since and as Grace arrived to face Perro de Plata in what was supposed to a warm-up match, the Champion decided to prove himself. With the Silver Dog already in the ring and preparing to lock-up with Grace, he announced that to prove he is a fighting champion, he turned their clash into an impromptu title defence.

Perro de Plata didn't need a second invitation and levelled Grace with a dropkick within seconds of the Champion climbing onto the ring apron. It sent Grace tumbling onto the floor and allowed the luchadore to take the control of the match. Perro de Plata was all business as he tossed Grace around the ring area and into the metal fence before rolling him into the ring to start the match. The challenger dominated the action thanks to his bright start and though Grace countered on a couple of occasions, the Silver Dog was all business and after thumping the Champion with a rolling Powerbomb out of the corner, it looked for all the world like a new World Champion was destined.

Somehow Derek Grace managed to get his shoulder up at the very last moment, and with a soaring of noise amongst the crowd he was able to string more and more moves together. He dodged a number of attempts from Perro de Plata to hit a second Powerbomb, wriggling free of his clutches and throwing desperate elbows to get the Mexican to release him. De Plata looked just one move from victory, but wasn't able to connect at the exact moment and after Grace dodged a jumping lariat, the challenger rebounded off the ropes and into the Amazing Grace DDT. That was enough for Derek Grace to record a hard-fought defence of his title.

In the Titanosaurus Series, American Eagle's chances of reaching the semi-finals look effectively over after he was bettered by Kristen Richards in a competitive, well-mannered match. With two crowd favourites locking horns, it lead to a well-behaved match that Aaron Gumble could have officiated in his sleep in truth. The two competitors threw what they could into the match without looking to bend the rules at all; and in a fair environment, the overall wrestling ability of Richards was able to shine.

She withstood a strong start from AE before taking him down to the mat with an impressive armbar and turned into a knee hold. The high-flyer lost much of his potency from Kristen's calculated offence on his left knee, before setting up the Top Rope Rushmore. After the bell had rung, Kristen helped American Eagle to his feet and the pair shook hands before departing the ring.

Elsehwere DARKNESS Magnum was once again more of a distraction than a help in a Trios match as he joined up with The Team of Many Faces to take on Kimberley Knight and the Galactic Adventurers. Though Magnum was on the winning side, he did little to actually help the cause as he frequently disrupted the match by distracting the referee or climbing into the ring when not the legal participant. Dualidad and Muchas Caras Jr carried their team to victory with Dualidad stealing Special FX's signature Light and Magic move - and used it on Starblazer to score the pinfall.

The fourth match of the evening saw the #2 Detective Agency defeat The Infestation in an entertaining clash. Stag Beetle and Water Beetle once again tried to best their opponents with rudo antics but after accidentally spraying water in the face of the referee, Water Beetle was squashed in the corner by Vito and left to be pinned by Hawaii Five-Joe.

Titanosaurus Tour Night Three Results

1. DARKNESS Magnum, Dualidad and Muchas Caras Jr defeated Kimberley Knight, Starblazer and Special FX - Light and Magic
  2. #2 Detective Agency (Vito and Hawaii Five-Joe) defeated The Infestation (Stag Beetle and Water Beetle) - Corner Splash
  3. Titanosaurus Series - Block A: Kristen Richards [4] defeated American Eagle [0] - Top Rope Rushmore
  4. Wrestlasaurus X World Championship - V4: Derek Grace © defeated Perro de Plata - Amazing Grace DDT

TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT FOUR

Thursday, Week Three, February 2016

The second show of the week saw American Eagle's chances in the Titanosaurus Series remain alive. Krash Test Dummy went into his match with Dualidad aware that defeat would mean elimination for both KTD and AE from Block A. Instead the former Wrestlasaurus X Tag Team Champion was able to better the two-masked luchadore and mean that all members of Block A remain in contention to reach the semi-finals.

The two villains of Block A were both happy to bend the rules in their clash, though after a burst from Dualidad to start things off it was Krash Test Dummy that dominated. He soaked up pressure from Dualidad and used his stuntman training to "take" offence before using his size and strength to hurt his opponent's back. He scooped Dualidad into the End of the Road to seal victory and earn two points.

There was a title match on the show with The Waveriders putting their tag team titles on the line against Los Oscura Muertes. The Wrestlasaurus X Tag Team Champions arrived to the ring along with Hip Daddy who delighted the crowd by dropping a few of his usual catchphrases. The Dude has been drafted into WrestleX to guide the Waveriders and in amongst calling everyone "Daddio" he assured everyone that he will help the Waveriders will go down in wrestling history.

The title defence went pretty well for T-Bomb and Riptide even though they were made to work pretty hard for victory by Black Idol and Sugarskull. Not only did they retain their title belts, but it set Riptide up with some momentum. It was the younger member of the team that scored the fall - pinning Black Idol after the Wipeout - and puts him into a decent place ahead of a one-on-one clash with Sugarskull next week in the Titanosaurus Series.

The main event of the evening was supposed to be a one-on-one clash between Lenny Rhodes and the very first WrestleX Champion Tom Schultz but with Jurassic Gillette at ringside it was rarely a fair contest. Rhodes controlled much of the contest as Gillette made sure to get involved almost as soon as Schultz hit his client with any sort of offence. Had Gillette not been there, it might have been a close contest but with the super agent at ringside Tom didn't have much of a chance. He eventually got trapped in the Rhodes to Nowhere in the centre of the ring, and was forced to submit.

There was also a weird moment on the show between Johnny Cross and an unknown woman who appeared out of nowhere and then disappeared. The only two-time World Champion in the history of Wrestlasaurus X had stopped by to talk about getting his hands on the championship for a third time when the lights flickered and then cut out. When they returned Cross was joined in the ring by a woman in a black bodysuit and wearing large black sunglasses.

Cross retreated to a corner as she delivered a specific message to the former champion, warning him that when a decision is offered to him in the coming weeks he must choose carefully or otherwise the repercussions will be huge for the entire Wrestlasaurus X roster. As soon as she finished the lights went out again, and when they switched back on Cross was once again alone in the ring. Johnny looked slightly spooked and quickly excused himself from the ring.

The show opener saw Muchas Caras Jr better Hawaii Five-Joe in a fun match. With their tag team partners not around, the lucahdore was able to dominate the contest and finished off the clash with the Caras Clutch.

Titanosaurus Tour Night Four Results

1. Muchas Caras Jr defeated Hawaii Five-Joe - Caras Clutch
  2. Titanosaurus Series - Block A: Krash Test Dummy [2] defeated Dualidad [2] - End of the Road
  3. Wrestlasaurus X Tag Team Championships - V8: The Waveriders (Riptide and T-Bomb) © defeated Los Oscura Muertes (Black Idol and Sugarskull) - Wipeout
  4. Lenny Rhodes defeated Tom Schultz - Rhodes to Nowhere

TITANOSAURUS SERIES BLOCK A

standings after two matches

Kristen Richards - 4

Krash Test Dummy - 2

Dualidad - 2

American Eagle - 0

<p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><span>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Wrestlasauras%20X_zpsyxsijsfz.jpg</span><p>

<strong>TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT FIVE</strong></p><p>

<em>Wednesday, Week Four, February 2016</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Having lost out in his first match of the Titanosaurus Series, <strong>DARKNESS Magnum</strong> got his assault on the competition back on track with help from two apparent minions. The Japanese star was assisted by two men that he introduced as <strong>Lonely</strong> and <strong>Misfit</strong> after his victory over <strong>Kimberley Knight</strong> in Block B of the competition.</p><p> </p><p>

Knight had done a decent job of matching DARKNESS in the early action but as soon as two hooded men stalked towards the ring and a devious smile grew across the face of DARKNESS Magnum, it became obvious that things wouldn't end well for Kimberley. The two men positioned themselves on either side of the ring and as one caught the attention of referee Aaron Gumble, the other beckoned Kimberley Knight towards them. That allowed Magnum enough time to sneak up on her, drop her with a high angle backdrop and then wrap up victory with the DARKNESS Leg Drop.</p><p> </p><p>

To celebrate victory, DARKNESS welcomed both men into the ring and introduced both to the crowd; before declaring the trio as the <strong>Children of the DARKNESS</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

There was a meeting of minds between <strong>Derek Grace</strong> and <strong>Lenny Rhodes</strong> as the duo squared off with microphones, but refrained from laying a hand on each other. They threw insults at each other with Grace wondering if Lenny does anything without his agent <strong>Jurassic Gillette</strong> by his side, and Rhodes suggesting that the World Champion is scared of losing his title to the better man. It is to the credit of both men that the tension between didn't boil over, which was a bit of a disappointment for the crowd who wanted a preview of their clash in three weeks time.</p><p> </p><p>

Both teams had slightly different make-ups as <strong>Johnny Cross</strong> and<strong> El Mariachi</strong> clashed with <strong>Joey Sleaze</strong> and <strong>Krash Test Dummy</strong> in Trios action but the result remained the same as three weeks ago - with Cross and El Mariachi on the winning team. Debutant <strong>Billy Rocker</strong>, who made his way to the ring playing air guitar, joined up with the victors whereas Joey Sleaze tried to bring <strong>Edouard DuBois</strong> into the<strong> Sleaze Test Dummy</strong> fold only to reject him after tasting defeat in their first match as a trio.</p><p> </p><p>

It was an entertaining main event - and the match of the night - but it was still not the result that Sleaze and KTD wanted. DuBois took the fall after finding himself stranded in the ring with both Johnny Cross and El Mariachi. The luchadore thumped with a shuffle side kick and he was sent bundling into the Cross Side Slam for the pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stag Beetle</strong> and <strong>Water Beetle</strong> scored their first win in Wrestlasaurus X after capitalising on a miscommunication between their opponents <strong>Larry Lawrence</strong> and <strong>Jai Smith</strong>. <strong>The Black Princes</strong> had introduced themselves to the crowd by singing their own entrance music. Lawrence, the bigger man in the duo, beatboxed as Smith spit out the killer rhymes.</p><p> </p><p>

The duo weren't quite sure of what to make of <strong>The Infestation</strong> when the contest started and after Water Beetle managed to spray water in Smith's face, he got told off for "missing up a brother's do". However the blue half of the Infestation had the last laugh as he dropped Smith with the Bug Crusher to gain the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Titanosaurus Tour Night Five Results</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>The Infestation (Stag Beetle and Water Beetle) defeated Black Princes (Larry Lawrence and Jai Smith) - Bug Crusher<br /></li><li><strong>Titanosaurus Series - Block B:</strong> DARKNESS Magnum [2] defeated Kimberley Knight [0] - DARK Leg Drop<br /></li><li>Johnny Cross, El Mariachi and Billy Rocker defeated Joey Sleaze, Krash Test Dummy and Edouard DuBois - Cross Side Slam<br /></li></ol><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/WrestlasaurusX_Banner_zps9txr2qxn.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:right;"><span>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Wrestlasauras%20X_zpsyxsijsfz.jpg</span><p>

<strong>TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT SIX</strong></p><p>

<em>Thursday, Week Four, February 2016</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The second show of the week saw controversy in the Titanosaurus Series clash as <strong>Sugarskull</strong> framed <strong>Riptide</strong> and got his opponent disqualified from their match in Block B. Having lost out against The Waveriders in the title match last week Sugarskull started the match at a million miles an hour to try and find a way to ground his bigger opponent.</p><p> </p><p>

He managed to hit Riptide with a shoulder charge, an armdrag, a diving lariat and then a running bulldog but the WrestleX Tag Team Champion kept coming back for more. However when the duo accidentally collided with referee Aaron Gumble, Sugarskull saw his chance. The luchadore pulled and scratched at his mask and as Gumble climbed back to his feet, Sugarskull looked busy readjusting his mask. Gumble needed barely a second to punish the apparent rulebreaker, and Riptide was disqualified; sending Sugarskull onto four points and to the top of the block.</p><p> </p><p>

In tag team action, the participants of Block A were thrown together in a showcase match ahead of next week's final showdowns in the group. <strong>Krash Test Dummy</strong> and <strong>Dualidad</strong> made rather awkward bedfellows as they teamed up to take on <strong>Kristen Richards </strong>and <strong>American Eagle</strong>, who appeared much happier to be side-by-side.</p><p> </p><p>

Richards and AE even attempted a couple of double team moves as they worked together and it was little surprise after the early exchanges that they were able to divide and conquer their opponents. The Eagle completed victory by locking Dualidad into the Eagle's Claw triangle hold to get an element of revenge for submitting to his own submission hold in on show two of the tour.</p><p> </p><p>

The main event of the evening saw <strong>Tom Schultz</strong> and <strong>Muchas Caras Jr</strong> tangling. Both competitors have been slightly rudderless of late in Wrestlasaurus X and there was a lack of intensity in their clash as they battled. The Man of Many Masks tried to catch Schultz off guard with an early barrage, but once Schultz caught him mid-air as he attempted a crossbody and turned it into a fallaway slam; he took charge.</p><p> </p><p>

From there The Professional used his size to dictate the pace of the match before planting Muchas Caras with the Rocket Launcher in the corner to win the match.</p><p> </p><p>

Debutant <strong>Eldon B Argyle</strong> put in a solid performance in the ring, but wasn't able to match <strong>Starblazer</strong> in the opening contest of the night. The newcomer sneered at basically every member of the WrestleX crowd as he marched to the ring and took his time before engaging in the actual contest. He referred to his opponent as a "peasant" on more than one occasion and asked the referee to pat him down before allowing the actual wrestling to take place. Starblazer hit Argyle with the StarDriver to finish things off.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Titanosaurus Tour Night Six Results</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>Starblazer defeated Eldon Argyle - StarDriver<br /></li><li><strong>Titanosaurus Series - Block B:</strong> Sugarskull [4] defeated Riptide [2] - Disqualification<br /></li><li>Kristen Richards and American Eagle defeated Krash Test Dummy and Dualidad - Eagle's Claw<br /></li><li>Tom Schultz defeated Muchas Caras Jr - Rocket Launcher<br /></li></ol><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><strong>TITANOSAURUS SERIES BLOCK B</strong></p><p>

<em>standings after two matches</em></p><p>

Sugarskull - 4</p><p>

Riptide - 2</p><p>

DARKNESS Magnum - 2</p><p>

Kimberley Knight - 0</p></div><p></p><p></p>

• 2 weeks later...

<strong>TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT SEVEN</strong></p><p>

<em>Wednesday, Week One, March 2016</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

With her third win of the group and a perfect score of six points, <strong>Kristen Richards </strong>romped to the top of Block A with victory over <strong>Dualidad</strong>. Admittedly the masked star was his own worst enemy in the match as he struggled to battle his two personas for the evening - good and evil - and not for the first time in WrestleX, the luchadore's right side started to punch and kick at his left side.</p><p> </p><p>

For a time Richards just stood back and let Dualidad get on with it before swooping in to complete victory. She planted him with the Top Rope Rushmore for the three count.</p><p> </p><p>

The main event featured an atomicos match between eight of the biggest names in Wrestlasaurus X. WrestleX World Champion <strong>Derek Grace</strong> teamed up with the WrestleX Tag Team Champions <strong>The Waveriders</strong> and his American Professionals team-mate <strong>Tom Schultz</strong> to take on <strong>Lenny Rhodes</strong>, <strong>Perro de Plata</strong> and the<strong> Sleaze Test Dummies</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey Sleaze</strong> and <strong>Krash Test Dummy</strong> appeared focus on calling out <strong>Riptide</strong> and <strong>T-Bomb</strong> during the match whereas Rhodes did a very impressive job of avoiding an one-on-one confrontation with Grace; his opponent in a couple of weeks time. With the added subplots, it was quite an entertaining clash as everyone got involved and on a handful of occasions, the referee lost control as the two teams swarmed the ring. Riptide eventually won the match for his team, climbing into the ring behind Perro de Plata - who had just dumped Schultz over the top rope - and planting him with the Wipeout.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>DARKNESS Magnum</strong> and his new cohorts made a winning start to life as a trio with a dastardly victory over <strong>Larry Lawrence</strong>, <strong>Jai Smith </strong>and local hero <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Blue Man</span></strong>. <strong>The Black Princes</strong> had prepared a rap to welcome Blue Man to their team for the evening, but they were interrupted by<strong> Lonely</strong> and<strong> Misfit </strong>heading for the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

The <strong>Children of the DARKNESS</strong> were in no mood to wait for their opponents to get through a long-winded introduction, and they started the match early with all three attacking a member of the opposition. With Lonely and Misfit being bigger than their opponents, they were able to use their size to dominate before the two lackeys held Blue Man down in the centre of the ring and allowed Magnum to hit the DARKNESS Leg Drop to secure victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Billy Rocker</strong> continued his winning start to life in WrestleX with a singles victory over <strong>Water Beetle</strong>. The Beetle starting the match by spraying water on Rocker's air guitar which caused it to short circuit. Upset at "seeing" his guitar fry focused Billy's attention and he simply had too much for his opponent. He dropped him with the 12 O'Clock Rock to win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Titanosaurus Tour Night Seven Results</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>Billy Rocker defeated Water Beetle - 12 O'clock Rock<br /></li><li>Children of the DARKNESS defeated Larry Lawrence, Jai Smith and the Blue Man - DARKNESS Leg Drop<br /></li><li><strong>Titanosaurus Series - Block A:</strong> Kristen Richards [6] defeated Dualidad [2] - Top Rope Rushmore<br /></li><li>The American Professionals and The Waveriders defeated Lenny Rhodes, Perro de Plata and Sleaze Test Dummies - Wipeout<br /></li></ol><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/WrestlasaurusX_Banner_zps9txr2qxn.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:right;"><span>http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/wresX/Wrestlasauras%20X_zpsyxsijsfz.jpg</span><p>

<strong>TITANOSAURUS TOUR NIGHT EIGHT</strong></p><p>

<em>Thursday, Week One, March 2016</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

With Kristen Richards top of Block A and already safely in the Titanosaurus Series semi-finals, it came down to a clash between <strong>Krash Test Dummy</strong> and <strong>American Eagle</strong> to figure out who would join her. A win for AE would have put three members of the block on two points whereas a win for KTD would see him move onto four points and secure second place in his own right.</p><p> </p><p>

As you'd expect it was a tense opening couple of minutes as both men tried to work their way into the clash without giving away too many opportunities to their opponent. American Eagle however was the first to break. Trying to keep the battle on the mat is outside his comfort zone and after grounding Krash Test Dummy with a routine armdrag, he took to the air. Unfortunately for him, KTD managed to roll clear of the attempted moonsault and took control of the young high-flyer.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks to a combination of his size advantage and an obvious willingness to bend the rules. Krash Test Dummy was able to remain dominant through the rest of the match and after thumping American Eagle with a brutal End of the Road, second place in Block A was his.</p><p> </p><p>

Another new face appeared in WrestleX as Dutchman <strong>Max de Wit</strong> introduced himself to the crowd. The European star is apparently a renowned sports agent and wrestling manager back in his homeland and is now ready to provide his guidance to a lucky member of the Wrestlasaurus X roster. Instead of bringing in talent from Europe, de Wit is determined to find someone on the WrestleX roster that deserves to be at the very top of the wrestling world. He then promised to complete his scouting and make his decision in the coming weeks - which should him enough time to get the World Championship around their waist by the end of the year.</p><p> </p><p>

And his first piece of scouting involved interrupting the main event between <strong>Johnny Cross</strong> and <strong>Muchas Caras Jr</strong>. As the two locked horns, no doubt hoping to get themselves into contention to face the winner of Derek Grace and Lenny Rhodes later this month, de Wit walked out of the locker room and around the ring. His appearance distracted Cross who had been in control. And the distraction lasted just along enough for Muchas Caras to blindside Johnny with a tiger feint kick.</p><p> </p><p>

However it was immediately obvious that de Wit and the masked star weren't in cahoots as he gave the Dutchman the same welcome and told him to get lost - albeit in Spanish. Holding his hands up and obviously meaning no offence, de Wit headed into the crowd and left the pairing to complete their clash - which Johnny won after dropping Muchas Caras with the Cross Side Slam off the ropes.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eldon B Argyle's</strong> second match in Wrestlasaurus X went much the same as his first - he ended up on the wrong end of a StarDriver and was then pinned by <strong>Starblazer</strong>. This time however it was part of a tag team match. The New Hampshire snob paired up with his fellow "genius" <strong>Patrick Howard Drayton</strong> - PHD if you will - who joined Argyle in sneering at every single one of the WrestleX fans in attendance.</p><p> </p><p>

As such their opponents had the crowd firmly on side; not that the <strong>Galactic Adventurers</strong> generally struggle for support. Everything that <strong>Special FX</strong> and Starblazer did warranted a huge cheer from the crowd and when Starblazer pinned Eldon, it probably got the biggest cheer of the night. Maybe.</p><p> </p><p>

Elsewhere, <strong>Sugarskull </strong>tuned up for his final match in Block B next week by losing a tight clash with <strong>El Mariachi</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Titanosaurus Tour Night Eight Results</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>Special FX and Starblazer defeated Eldon Argyle and Patrick Drayton - StarDriver<br /></li><li><strong>Titanosaurus Series - Block A:</strong> Krash Test Dummy [4] defeated American Eagle [0] - End of the Road<br /></li><li>El Mariachi defeated Sugarskull - Tune Up The Band<br /></li><li>Johnny Cross defeated Muchas Caras Jr - Cross Side Slam<br /></li></ol><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><strong>TITANOSAURUS SERIES BLOCK A</strong></p><p>

<em>final standings</em></p><p>

Kristen Richards - 6</p><p>

Krash Test Dummy - 4</p><p>

Dualidad - 2</p><p>

American Eagle - 0</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived