Game stuck, Run Time 91

Okay, I was having a lot of fun with the game, but all of a sudden, in my third year, I am at my conference playoff game and after the result, when it goes to the box that reads ranking teams, it just sticks and I get a run time 91 error.

Is there nothing to fix this or is there anyone on here willing to try and fix this? Windows 10, I am running it as the administrator.

Thanks.

Chad

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There should be a backup folder in your save folder. Try that backup and see if it works.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I see a backup folder, try it how?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42910" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Take your current save and back it up in a zip file or different folder. Then, copy over the files in the "backup" folder to your save folder for that league (should be one level above). Then, load the new save you copied over and see if it works.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Didn't do anything different.</p>

Archived