Anyone interested in a draft?

Hello,

Looks like it's been at least a little while since the last draft. Anyone interested in another? I would do it myself but my skills at editing databases are really poor.

I'd consider C-Verse or RW (any post-WCW era). I'd prefer a straight draft, no mystery boxes or other things like that. I'd also like to see the draft work more like a real life one. Any company can draft any number of workers and the draft continues until all teams drop out.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LucianCarter" data-cite="LucianCarter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42914" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello, <p> </p><p> Looks like it's been at least a little while since the last draft. Anyone interested in another? I would do it myself but my skills at editing databases are really poor. </p><p> </p><p> I'd consider C-Verse or RW (any post-WCW era). I'd prefer a straight draft, no mystery boxes or other things like that. I'd also like to see the draft work more like a real life one. Any company can draft any number of workers and the draft continues until all teams drop out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As someone who has done like 4 of the most recent drafts, I'm down for doing one with Fleisch's most recent Real World update.</p><p> </p><p> Also, don't most real drafts have set limits for picks? Like the NFL has seven rounds, the NBA has two rounds, MLB has a s*** ton, & NHL has seven. I would recommend somewhere between 30-40 rounds.</p>

<p>Ok that mod sounds good.</p><p> </p><p>

If we make all companies Cult in their home countries, then a limit of 35 should be enough.</p><p> </p><p>

Snake draft of course.</p><p> </p><p>

I assume a RL mod would support a large number of players.</p><p> </p><p>

What else needs to be sorted out?</p>

What else needs to be sorted out?

Maybe a spreadsheet on Google Sheets to keep track of all the picks, but you don't need to do that until the draft actually starts.

Also, a sign-up sheet to track who has signed up and what their promotion is.

With that, I'm down for this!

Archived