Where do I start - converting RW 2016 to RW 2001

Ok, let me first explain the backstory. Through the years, I've collected data from several different real world mods. I have about 200 promotions and almost 6000 workers and I only delete workers if they have died in real life. I've edited stats to my liking, so I'm pretty partial to my database.

I've always played current real world, however I have a sudden urge to play as WCW back in 2000 or early 2001, before they closed. I downloaded a 200 RW Mod and I'm happy with it but I want to add future promotions and all the workers from my current big database and have those workers and promotions show up in the game when they become active.

Here is my issue.... where do I even begin with this? What's the best way to do this? Should I use the 2001 Mod, as a base, and import workers and promotions from my large current day Mod?

Help me!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stratusfaction" data-cite="stratusfaction" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42932" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, let me first explain the backstory. Through the years, I've collected data from several different real world mods. I have about 200 promotions and almost 6000 workers and I only delete workers if they have died in real life. I've edited stats to my liking, so I'm pretty partial to my database.<p> </p><p> I've always played current real world, however I have a sudden urge to play as WCW back in 2000 or early 2001, before they closed. I downloaded a 200 RW Mod and I'm happy with it but I want to add future promotions and all the workers from my current big database and have those workers and promotions show up in the game when they become active.</p><p> </p><p> Here is my issue.... where do I even begin with this? What's the best way to do this? Should I use the 2001 Mod, as a base, and import workers and promotions from my large current day Mod? </p><p> </p><p> Help me!</p></div></blockquote><p> I wouldn't just import thousands of workers at once. Purely because you'll have every one debut with their 2016 stats. I'd import a few at a time, edit them to fit the data set you're importing to (remember most will need popularity set to 0, reputation set to 50 and a decrease in overall stats if you want it to debut workers realistically. That would be my starting point. The future promotions I would leave until the end, and remember to put the belts in for yet to open promotions. Nothing worse than seeing "ROH Big Gold Belt" as a title.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stratusfaction" data-cite="stratusfaction" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42932" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, let me first explain the backstory. Through the years, I've collected data from several different real world mods. I have about 200 promotions and almost 6000 workers and I only delete workers if they have died in real life. I've edited stats to my liking, so I'm pretty partial to my database.<p> </p><p> <strong>I've always played current real world, however I have a sudden urge to play as WCW back in 2000 or early 2001, before they closed. </strong> I downloaded a 200 RW Mod and I'm happy with it but I want to add future promotions and all the workers from my current big database and have those workers and promotions show up in the game when they become active.</p><p> </p><p> Here is my issue.... where do I even begin with this? What's the best way to do this? Should I use the 2001 Mod, as a base, and import workers and promotions from my large current day Mod? </p><p> </p><p> Help me!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> May I suggest the Mod Squad's WCW Lives Mod that starts in May 2001 available over at WrestlingNexus.com . It has 796 future workers and 33 future companies so no need to import anything </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://wrestlingnexus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=223" rel="external nofollow">>> CLICK ME <<</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stratusfaction" data-cite="stratusfaction" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42932" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, let me first explain the backstory. Through the years, I've collected data from several different real world mods. I have about 200 promotions and almost 6000 workers and I only delete workers if they have died in real life. I've edited stats to my liking, so I'm pretty partial to my database.<p> </p><p> I've always played current real world, however I have a sudden urge to play as WCW back in 2000 or early 2001, before they closed. I downloaded a 200 RW Mod and I'm happy with it but I want to add future promotions and all the workers from my current big database and have those workers and promotions show up in the game when they become active.</p><p> </p><p> Here is my issue.... where do I even begin with this? What's the best way to do this? Should I use the 2001 Mod, as a base, and import workers and promotions from my large current day Mod? </p><p> </p><p> Help me!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> What a funny coincidence. I was thinking of importing different wrestlers from different mods into 1 mod too, but I've already been working on 1 TEW super project and I don't know if I'd like to take on another. Do you have a list of the wrestlers that you have? I <strong>might</strong> be willing to help but I'm exhausted from my one super project.</p><p> </p><p> When you mentioned 6000 workers does this include regens? If they are I would like to edit them around and give them proper pictures and bios.</p>

Archived