TEW16 Characters In Wwe 2k17

I'd love to see some too. If anyone makes some, give it a "TEW" tag, then "C-Verse" "T-Verse" as tags. I know some people made some in 2k15 for TEW2013. Also, you should post them in this thread so we know what to look for, because the search function is a mess.

<p>Champaign lover looks great. </p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Cornell looks superb, I know sometimes it's up to interpretation on a lot of guys but you got him pretty spot on, from my view your version looks a bit like Sly Stallone from Rocky 1, to me I pictured Tommy looking a bit more like a jacked clean Charlie Sheen Kinda look in terms of face/hair.</p>

<p>Glad you like it:D</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Poputt" data-cite="Poputt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42938" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sick! He looks like friggin Superman. (I'd give him some arm hair though)<p> </p><p> Did you give him a moveset?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not yet, any suggestions for finishers/signature moves?</p>

<p><a href="http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/devinhennington/media/AMW/WWE%202K17_20161124190019_zpsd6bhb2mg.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/AMW/WWE%202K17_20161124190019_zpsd6bhb2mg.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

I forgot to get the pics of the sides of his tights so I'll just tell everyone what it says. On his right side its says Champagne and on the left, Lover. It's my first attempt and I plan to do a ton of tweaks to him. I've completed his moveset, victory taunts, entrance, and I'm wrapping up his entrance video. Gonna run a few test to see if everything is smooth, but if not then it's back to square one.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Midian" data-cite="Midian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42938" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not yet, any suggestions for finishers/signature moves?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In Fire Pro I gave him a torture rack as the Guilt Trip, and a running powerslam as the Rough Ride. I figured based on his stats that he's like Kurt Angle or Steve Austin where he does mostly simple moves but makes them look good.</p>

After reading this thread I'm extremely tempted to go with a TEW character for my career mode, when I get round to starting it. I'll have a look at the call names before deciding on who to go with, but off the top of my head I'm thinking that 'Hollywood Bret Starr' might totally doable.

<p>Enjoy this idea greatly! Don't know how this hadn't come up before, including missing it myself when doing CAW's last year.</p><p> </p><p>

When I grab the new WWE, goin' to try a couple customs from my fav. C-Verse guys since the original version. Thinking a lot of NOTBPW; Stones, McFly & Bloodstone.</p>

• 9 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MattL1222" data-cite="MattL1222" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42938" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is this still a thing?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Since 2k18 is comin out next October perhaps I'll give it a go.</p>

Archived