WWE 2020: Reviving the Wrestling Industry

It's been almost a month since I posted an update here because I've started a great new ROH Save and only recently have I got back into this save but anyway we have the final PPV before Wrestlemania 37 in Raw's Fastlane.

We started off with an 80 B as Adam Cole defended his Cruiserweight Championship against Rich Swann who is unbeaten so far since he made his debut here in the WWE. It was a very back and force contest before Adam Cole hit the Florida Key on Swann and retained his Cruiserweight Championship.

Post match Cole was celebrating when the lights went out and when they came back on, standing behind Adam Cole was Finn Balor and for the first time in over 2 years Demon Finn Balor was back and he went straight for Adam Cole hit a slingblade, climbed to the top rope and lay him out with a Coupe De Grace on Cole before raising the Cruiserweight Championship in the air and pointing at the Wrestlemania sign.

The next match was a major match as Matt Hardy took on Jeff Hardy in a Career vs Career match as their rivalry will come to an end tonight and so will one of their careers. This match also got an 80 B but neither man would have to retire as 5 minutes into their match they were beaten down in a 2 on 2 attack from The Authors Of Pain while they were directed by their manager Aiden English.

Alexa Bliss once again called out the Women's Champion Nia Jax the night after the Royal Rumble but this time she was attacked by Allysin Kay who she defeated to become the Queen Of The Ring and she also gave Kay her first loss here in the WWE since she debuted. So now in a 77 B she took on Kay and just like last time she would pick up the victory but only with a roll up never the less it was a victory though for Bliss.

We followed that with a rematch from Fatal 4 Way as William Regal took on his former client Neville who once again was accompanied by Paul Heyman for this No Holds Barred match. Neville wanted his hands on Regal after Regal got himself disqualified in their last match by using the Brass Knuckles but Regal would only accept this stipulation. In a 78 B Mr MITB Neville would pick up the victory after Paul Heyman wiped out Regal with Regal's own Brass Knuckles leading to Neville walking out victorious.

That was followed by a 6 man tag for the number one contendership to the 6 man tag titles between Superkick Party (Kenny Omega, Adam Cole & Matt Jackson) vs The Assassins (Xavier Woods & Sabre and Ospreay) and whichever team won would go for the 6 man titles at Wrestlemania. In an 88 B+ Superkick Party would pick up the victory when Adam Cole got his second victory of the night after he pinned Xavier Woods with the Florida Key.

This was meant to be Cole and The Young Bucks but Nick is currently injured and will just be back in time for Wrestlemania.

In another 87 B+ Nia Jax would defend her Women's Championship against Emma once again but even Emma was doubting herself going into this one because Nia Jax is just completely unbeatable and has been since she won the Women's title back at Survivor Series 2019. That would once again continue here as she made the 23rd defense of her title by beating Emma after she hit a huge German Suplex of the top rope into a Leg Drop led to her picking up the win.

Nia Jax is celebrating her victory when Alexa Bliss rolls into the ring and stands in front of her. It's a complete mismatch however as we have the 5 foot 105 lbs Alexa Bliss standing next to 6 foot 240 lbs Nia Jax. Alexa points at the Women's Championship and then at the Wrestlemania sign but Nia just laughs and pushes her to the ground before walking off with her Womens championship.

After this Sami Zayn walks into Edge's office and Edge just sighs and says "What Now?"

Sami says "Edge, my friend you saw what my friends did out there. They were screwed by that stupid Kenny Omega who clearly shouldn't be able to compete in two matches like he is. I want you to cancel my match with Johnny Gargano and I should replace him in the Number one Contendership match because it's unfair on me who deserves a shot and him because he will be at a disadvantage in that match so what do you say?"

Edge says "Sami, I'm sick of this, really I am so get out of my office before I call security. Also Sami your match against Gargano is now up next so get the hell out of there"

Sami Zayn vs Johnny Gargano would have the second best match of the night as in an incredible 96 A* Johnny Gargano would pick up the victory. Sami had Johnny set up for the Helluva Kick in the corner when Edge's music hit and he came out onto the ramp distracting Sami Zayn. Sami ignored Edge but as he went for the Helluva Kick Gargano moved out of the way and rolled up Sami Zayn to pick up the victory.

After the match Sami was furious and he started shouting at Edge to come down into the ring but as he went to do so the owner Shane McMahon's music hit and he said "Edge, I made you the general manager because I thought you could cope with out it seems that you can not. So here's whats going to happen. At Wrestlemania Edge you have two choices: 1. You quit as general manager and I find myself someone else for Raw or 2. You have one last match against Sami Zayn at Wrestlemania and if you win then Sami is fired but if you lose then Sami takes your job as the Raw general manager."

We followed that with a 90 A as the Global Championship was on the line and Austin Aries defended his title against AJ Styles. Austin Aries would lock in the Last Chancery on AJ Styles but for some reason Aries' partner Miz got on the apron and distracted the referee meaning he missed AJ Styles tapping out. Aries realised what happened and rolled out the ring going after Miz who ran up the ramp. He rolled back into the ring and went for a clothesline on Styles who ducked and hit a Pele Kick on Aries, picked him up and hit a Styles Clash on Aries. We have a new Global Champion and it's AJ Styles after he defeated The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

Post match he was celebrating with the title when he was attacked from behind by Kenny Omega who then beat him down before walking back up the ramp with AJ's newly won title.

In the match of the night, American Alpha challenged The Price Is Right for the Tag Team Championships and in a 97 A* they came close to winning the tag titles when they hit Ted Dibiase with the Grand Amplitude only for Eric Price to wipe out the referee with a vicious clothesline. Him and Dibiase threw Jordan out the ring before beating down on Gable in a 2 on 1 attack and Price hit Gable with the Gutwrench Powerbomb as another referee counted the 3 count and they retained their tag team titles.

The semi main event was a huge 6 pack challenge with the winner going on to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship between Noam Dar, Kazuchika Okada, Apollo Crews, Damien Sandow, Kenny Omega and Tommy End. The match got an 88 B+ and it was a wild match which could have gone either way. Kenny Omega looked like he would pick up the victory when he hit his finisher on Damien Sandow only to be dragged out of the ring by AJ Styles who returned after the beat down earlier on and he threw Omega into the barricade and grabbed his title back from ringside before walking off. Meanwhile Tommy End slid into the ring and went for the cover on Sandow only for Sandow to kick out at 2 and the match continued on. It would be Apollo Crews who picked up the victory and have the chance at revenge on Johnny Mundo (If Mundo retains in the main event) at Wrestlemania when he defeated Damien Sandow with the Spinout Powerbomb.

The main event would see Johnny Mundo defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Daniel Bryan who wanted another shot at the title after he wasn't pinned in the fatal 4 way last month. He would come close to winning here when Neville's music hit and he came out onto the stage with his Money In The Bank briefcase and looked like he was about to cash it in but as he came down the ramp he was took out with a suicide dive from Daniel Bryan who wanted a fair 1 on 1 match here. However as he rolled back into the ring he turned around into a superkick from Mundo who then hit the Starship Pain on Bryan and retained his title in a 93 A. He grabbed his title and got out of there as quick as possible while Neville and Bryan had a stare down to close the show.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is finally Wrestlemania 37: The showcase of the immortals, the greatest show in Sports Entertainment and it's my second biggest one yet after Wrestlemania 35. So much build has gone into it that if it failed then it would be a huge disappointment but in the end it turned out great like I wanted it to be.

We started on the pre show with the 60 man Andre The Giant Memorial battle royal which was won last year by Zeshin Ikoma who was also in this years one aswell. Not much to say here but the final two were Johnny Gargano and last years winner Zeshin Ikoma and Ikoma looked like he had become the first 2 time winner when he threw Gargano over the top rope only for him to hold on and then jump through the ropes and nail Ikoma with a Spear before throwing him out and become the winner.

We opened the show with what was one of, if not the most important match on the card when Team WWE took on Team Lucha Underground with the stakes of Triple H getting 50% ownership or Triple H and all of the invaders having to leave WWE for good. Team WWE was represented by The Cults Of Personality, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler and the WWE owner Shane McMahon as they took on the team of Pentagon Jr., The Underground, Matanza and Braun Strowman. Team Lucha Underground would pick up another historic victory here tonight when Braun Strowman defeated Cesaro with the Running Powerslam in an 82 B giving Triple H 50% ownership while Shane has the other.

The second match was a 92 A when Randy Orton took on Kevin Owens with Owens claiming that Orton was past it leading to Orton RKOing him through the announce table and promising that he will end Owens career at Wrestlemania. The match was a very good back and forth contest with both men kicking out of each others finisher before Orton took it to where this all began with the announce table and he proceeded to once again put KO through the table with the RKO. He threw Owens back into the ring but by the time he got back into the ring Owens was already getting to his feet so Orton couldn't go for the pin. Owens started to gain the advantage after and he threw Orton to the ropes, POP UP Powerb... RKO, RKO FROM OUTTA NOWHERE. Randy Orton reversed the Pop Up Powerbomb into an RKO and he fell into the cover 1,2,3 Randy Orton is victorious.

We followed that with a match for the Light Heavyweight Title as Prince Puma put the title on the line against 'The Extraordinary Gentlemen' Jack Gallagher. In a 78 B Gallagher would pick up the victory when he defeated Prince Puma with the Diving Headbutt to become the 2 time Light Heavyweight Champion.

Elgin has been on a great run ever since King Of The Ring when he defeated John Cena and tonight he would challenge for the Intercontinental Championship against Matt Patterson. Matt Patterson stood no chance going against the 'Unbreakable' Elgin on the run that he's on and he got very little offense in and Elgin would win the Intercontinental Championship in dominating fashion. Never have we seen someone as dominant as Elgin since Brock Lesnar destroyed John Cena at Summerslam 2014.

The next match was a TLC match between Jimmy Fatu and Jey Uso with the winner staying on Smackdown but the other having to go to Monday Night Raw as they look to put an end to their feud once and for all after Fatu cost Jey Uso the European Championship back at the Royal Rumble. In an 82 B Jey Uso would pick up the victory after hitting a Superfly Splash through a ladder and then climbing to the top of the ladder and grabbing the Smackdown contract.

Post match Jey Uso was celebrating when he turned around into a triple superkick from Jimmy Fatu, Matt Jackson and Adam Cole with Superkick Party joining Fatu in the ring. Kenny Omega then enters the ring and pulls out a Superkick Party shirt and gives it to Jimmy Fatu who just kicks Jey as they all walk to the back.

Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy had a career vs career match at Fastlane where one of them would have to retire but following a double DQ after The Authors Of Pain got involved it meant that tonight both of them could end up retired as they put their careers on the line to get rid of the Authors in a Career vs Contract match. In a superb 93 A The Authors Of Pain would pick up the biggest win of their careers meaning that The Hardy Boys would have to retire when Akam defeated Matt Hardy with the Last Chapter while Aiden English watched on.

After the match The Hardy Boys stood in the ring to chants of 'Thank you Hardys' as they walk out off Wrestlemania for the last time together.

Over the past year Finn Balor has had many attempts to try and win the cruiserweight championship and every time he has failed at the last hurdle whether it be against Adam Cole, Cedric Alexander or Kenny Omega. However this time he was different and for only the second time he walked out on the stage of Wrestlemania as the Demon and it made a difference tonight as in a 92 A he managed to defeat Adam Cole and win the Cruiserweight Championship for the first time.

We would follow that with our first A* of the night as in a 99 rated match old rivals Shinsuke Nakamura and Alberto El Patron battled for the European Championship. Nakamura got a bit of luck in this match as when he went for the Kinshasa on Patron, he moved the referee in front who went down. El Patron would get Shinsuke in the Cross Arm-Breaker but when Shinsuke tapped out there was no referee to see it. El Patron was furious but while he tried to revive the referee, Shinsuke made his way back up to his feet and when Alberto turned back around he was hit with a vicious Kinshasa and the referee counted the 3 count and we have a new European Champion and it's Shinsuke's first title in almost 2 and a half years.

Adam Cole was in action earlier and Kenny Omega had a huge match later on but now they teamed up with Matt Jackson to challenge Gorgeous, Dashing and Perfect for the Trios Tag Titles. In an 86 B+ we continued the trend of the whole night of which every title has changed so far, Superkick Party would win the Trios Tag Titles when Adam Cole defeated Tye Dillinger with the Florida Key.

Every single match has had a title change so far and in a sensational 98 A* match this would continue when Paige would win the Women's United States Championship from Liv Morgan when she made Liv tap out to the PTO. The first ever Women's United States Champion now has the joint most reigns with Sasha Banks as a 3 time Women's US Champion after in this match she was the first women to ever kick out of Liv Morgan's Liv Or Die.

The short alliance between The Miz and Austin Aries came to an end at Fastlane when The Miz cost Austin Aries his championship against AJ Styles and they would meet her tonight. In a 93 A, The Miz started the match by immediately taking out the referee with a clothesline and he hit AA with a low blow before hitting an early Skull Crushing Finale. After this he rolled out the ring and grabbed a chair, rolled back into the ring and smacked it against the back of his former tag team partner showing that their friendship is well and truly over. The Miz would continue this dominance for the next 10 minutes of the match but as he went for the Skull Crushing Finale, Austin pushed him off and the ref took another bump and went down but this time Austin Aries got revenge when he beat down on The Miz with the chair and then locked in the Last Chancery and just as the referee got to his feet, The Miz tapped out and Austin Aries walked out with the victory.

The next match shows how my fantasy booking is just that: Fantasy as Sami Zayn took on Raw general manager Edge and if Sami won then he would become Raw general manager but if Edge won the Sami would be fired by Shane McMahon. It was an 89 A rated contest when Edge showed his ring rust but he kept up with the much fresher Sami Zayn who spent as much time as he could talking trash to the Rated R Superstar. In the end Edge was setting up for the spear in the corner but he was caught out with a quick Helluva kick in the corner from Sami Zayn and we have a new Raw general manager as he picks up the victory.

Sami Zayn grabs a microphone after the match and says "Edge, my plan worked. I made your life hell for so long so that I could get your job and I could finally say: EDGE YOU'REEEEE FIREEEEEED"

One of my most anticipated matches of the night turned out to be the biggest disappointment and the lowest rated match of the night as Kenny Omega took on AJ Styles for the Global Championship. I built up to this match for so long and it was incredibly disappointing that it turned out that they did not click at all leading to them putting on a 78 B. Despite this it was still a decent match with AJ Styles almost picking up the victory with the Phenomenal Forearm/Spiral Tap combo but Kenny just got his shoulder up before the 3 count. Just like last time they met inside the Elimination Chamber, Kenny Omega would pin AJ Styles following AJ Styles hitting the Styles Clash on AJ. This once again continued the trend of every title changing hands as Omega became a double champion when he became the Global Champion and he also won the Trios Championships.

Last years surprising winner of the Wrestler Of The Year award Kassius Ohno was in action up next as he took on the Psycho Killer Tomasso Ciampa for the United States Championship. In a 93 A, Ohno would win the United States Champion for Ciampa when he hit the Death Blow on Ciampa to win his first singles title here in the WWE and only his second title after him and Cesaro held the Tag Team Titles last year.

Up next was the true David vs Goliath story as Alexa Bliss challenged for the Women's Championship against the dominant Nia Jax who has held the title since Survivor Series 2019 when she won it against Becky Lynch. Ever since then she's defeated everyone on Raw from Bayley to Emma to Alexa Bliss herself and even defeated legends like Lita and Trish Stratus to retain the title. However Bliss is on a great run after winning the Queen Of The Ring tournament and beat Nia's lackeys Dana Brooke and Allysin Kay. Alexa Bliss seemingly had no chance here with Nia being huge compared to the tiny Bliss but she claimed that she doesn't need size to defeat Jax. It was a very one sided match for a lot of the time and it looked like Bliss was out of it when Jax got her in the Bear Hug but somehow Bliss managed to get out of it and hit a huge DDT on Nia Jax and she ascended to the top rope and hit the Twisted Bliss on Jax. Realizing this wasn't going to be enough she climbed back up twice more and hit Twisted Bliss twice more and went for the cover 1,2, NO. Somehow Nia managed to kick up and she throws Bliss all the way across the ring. Nia gets to her feet and slams Bliss to the ground before going for the Leg Drop but somehow Bliss rolled out the ring and rolled up Nia Jax 1,2,3. ALEXA BLISS IS THE WOMEN'S CHAMPION. Somehow the smallest person in WWE currently has managed to defeat the largest woman to become the women's champion and she is now a 2 time Women's champion. This match got a 99 A* and I've been waiting to book this for so long because really Nia's reign got old but I wanted Bliss to end it anyway.

The Wyatt's have been dominant since Bray Wyatt returned at the Royal Rumble but tonight they would defend their Intercontinental Tag Team Titles against LuchaGore who won a fatal 4 way number one contendership match to get here. Continuing the trend of the night LuchaGore would become the new IC Tag champions when Rhyno took Bray Wyatt out with a Gore allowing Kalisto to defeat Taylor Rotunda with a Salida Del Sol and every title has still changed hands tonight.

The next match would be the best match of the night as Neville took on Daniel Bryan as Neville was furious that Bryan stopped him from cashing in his MITB back at Fastlane so he beat the hell out of Bryan backstage to get this match. This match would get a 100 A* and I expected this to be good but it somehow even managed to surprise me. Neville would pick up the win here when Mr MITB hit a superkick on Bryan following interference from Paul Heyman and then climbed to the top rope, hit the Red Arrow and walked out with the victory as once again Bryan loses on a PPV.

The next match would get a 97 A* just like the last tag team match as American Alpha had a rematch against The Price Is Right because if it weren't for the cheating they would be standing here tonight as the WWE Tag Team Titles. However no matter however hard The Price Is Right tried to cheat their way to a victory, It would be American Alpha who picked up the victory when they hit Ted Dibiase with the Grand Amplitude and still every title has changed hands tonight.

The semi main event saw Apollo Crews taking on Johnny Mundo for the first time since he was screwed out of the title back at Survivor Series by Mundo and the video package shows how hard Crews has worked to get here to this point. It shows how he went from number 1 in the Royal Rumble all the way to being the runner up when he was eliminated by Seth Rollins but he kept getting denied a one on one title shot until he won a 6 man number one contendership match back at Fastlane to finally get his shot. Meanwhile Mundo has found a way to beat everyone cheating every time but he is still the World Heavyweight Champion. Crews would battle hard against Mundo and he was definitely pissed because Crews hit harder than he ever has before and every move had just that more power on it than normal. During the match just like last time Triple H would try to interfere but as he did so the lights went out and when they came back on Bray Wyatt stood across from Triple H who just backed away up the ramp. Meanwhile this distracted Johnny Mundo who turned around into an Enzuguiri from Crews who then hit the Spin-Out Powerbomb 1,2,3 THE CROWD GOES WILD. Apollo Crews has conquered Johnny Mundo and walked out as the World Heavyweight Champion for the second time.

He grabs the title and climbs to the top rope and celebrates with it with the fans when Neville's music hit. Crews realised what was happening and looked to escape through the crowd but standing on the other side of the barricade was Paul Heyman who just told Crews to turn around. He did so and was hit with a superkick and Neville quickly threw him into the ring, handed the referee his briefcase, hit the Red Arrow and walks out as the World Heavyweight Champion. Apollo Crews emotional victory was ruined in 5 minutes by Paul Heyman and Neville who walk up the ramp with the championship and just laugh at what just happened.

The main event was up next and if Roman Reigns failed to defend his title against Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins then it would mean that every single title has changed hands on this show which would make history. We would make history as in a 93 A Seth Rollins would become a 3 time world champion when he hit a Curb Stomp on Roman Reigns who was going for a Spear on Dean Ambrose. To close the show Seth Rollins would hold his title high in the air as for the second time he walked out of a Shield Triple Threat match as the winner and both Dean and Roman are furious that Seth has walked out as the World Champion especially Roman who has had 5 world title reigns but the longest reign he has had is 77 days and twice he's been cashed in on by Big E and Sheamus.

Just like my past 4 Wrestlemania shows it got a 100 A* and the stand out matches were definitely the two women's contests and the 100 A* between Neville and Daniel Bryan but I loved booking this show and I can't wait for next years Wrestlemania which I have even bigger plans for.

<p>"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the brainchild of new Raw General Manager Sami Zayn who claims that tonight will become the greatest event in sports entertainment history. Tonight WWE presents WrestleZaynia and we start off in the ring with Sami Zayn"</p><p> </p><p>

Sami Zayn comes down to the ring to start of WrestleZaynia and he says he has an announcement to make. He says "Recently Johnny Gargano has been begging me to give him a title shot even though he's never done anything to deserve it. He cheated to beat me at Fastlane and he cheated to win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal and we don't reward cheaters, we punish them so tonight Johnny you will be a tables match against Big Damian. good luck"</p><p> </p><p>

We start of the night with a triple threat tag team match for the Tag Championships as American Alpha make their first defense against the former champions The Price Is Right and Sabre and Ospreay. Sabre and Ospreay were put into this match because they are stable partners of the new general manager who also gave Xavier Woods a chance later on tonight. In a 96 A* American Alpha's first defense would be successful as they pinned Ryan Sabre with the Grand Amplitude to retain their Tag Team titles.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next we would see Joseph Conners taking on Zack Ryder in an 82 B. Conners is a former NXT talent and made his debut on the post-Wrestlemania Raw but when he was scheduled to take on Ryder, he took him out on his way to the ring before claiming that he wanted some real competition and not a joke like Ryder. Sami Zayn recognized this so he decided to give Conners a match against... Zack Ryder here tonight. It was a quick contest and 'The Righteous Killer' Joseph Conners would pick up the win over Ryder when he defeated him with the Righteous kill DDT.</p><p> </p><p>

In a simple rivalry, Austin Aries would take on Akira Tozawa and in an 88 B+ Aries would build on his Wrestlemania victory over the Miz by making Tozawa tap out to the Last Chancery.</p><p> </p><p>

Another 88 B+ would follow that up when Superkick Party, tonight represented by Matt Jackson, Jimmy Fatu and Adam Cole, would defend their Trios Tag Championships against Rich Swann, Fred Yehi and Jay Lethal and Jimmy Fatu would pick up the victory for his team when he defeated Fred Yehi with the Superfly Splash as Superkick Party retain their titles for the first time.</p><p> </p><p>

On the Raw following Wrestlemania Toyoshige Nakata (Daichi Hashimoto) made his debut and was victorious against a jobber and then when he was backstage he was confronted by his opponent tonight Luke Harper who said no words but just stood in front of him, looked him up and down and then shoulder barged past him. This led to Nakata asking Sami Zayn to give him this match which would be an 81 B and Nakata picked up the victory over Harper with the Shining Wizard and gets his first win on PPV.</p><p> </p><p>

The first of two triple threat matches tonight was for the Global Championship when Kenny Omega defended his title against AJ styles and Moose. Moose made his return the night after Wrestlemania to save AJ Styles from a beat down from Kenny Omega. It would be Kenny Omega who picked up the victory and retained his Global Championship when he defeated AJ Styles with the Aoi Shoudou after AJ had put Moose through the announce table with a 450 splash. The match got an 80 B and Moose was not pinned so will go for the title again next month while I will move onto something else for AJ Styles.</p><p> </p><p>

Adam Cole was in action earlier when Superkick Party defended their Trios titles and he would also be in action up next when he had his rematch for the Cruiserweight Championship against the current 2 time champion Finn Balor who defeated him at Wrestlemania for the belt. In an 89 A Finn Balor would retain his Cruiserweight Title when he pinned Adam Cole with the 1916 after a hard fought contest.</p><p> </p><p>

The second triple threat match of the night was for the United States Championship as Tommaso Ciampa got his rematch for the title while Sami Zayn gave his friend Xavier Woods the chance to become a 2 time US Champion here. Despite this however it would be Kassius Ohno who walked out still the champion after he pinned Xavier Woods with the Death Blow in an 84 B+.</p><p> </p><p>

Earlier in the night Sami Zayn booked Johnny Gargano in a tables match against Big Damian and that match would happen up next as Gargano took on the Beast Of Belfast and the muscle of The Kingdom Of Dreams. In a 90 A Johnny Gargano would manage to pick up the victory when he put Big Damian through a table in flukey fashion after Damian dominated the whole match only to be put through a table by Gargano.</p><p>

Post match Gargano was celebrating when he was blindsided by Sami Zayn who then hit an Exploder Suplex through a table. He grabbed a microphone and said "While I am the general manager here you will never get a shot at the World Heavyweight Title or at any title"</p><p> </p><p>

The semi main event was a fatal 4 way for the World Heavyweight Championship as the first ever British WWE World Heavyweight Champion Neville made his first defense against Johnny Mundo and Apollo Crews who wanted their rematches for the title but also against Daniel Bryan who has unfinished business with the champion. In a 94 A, Neville would retain his title when he defeated Johnny Mundo with the Red Arrow but as he was pinning him, Paul Heyman grabbed the feet of Apollo Crews to prevent him from getting into the ring and breaking up the pinfall allowing Neville to get the 3 count.</p><p> </p><p>

The main event was a monumental match as Nia Jax got her rematch for the Women's championship against Champion Alexa Bliss inside of a steel cage. The match got a 96 A* and Nia dominated the majority of the match throwing Bliss around the ring and into the cage before Bliss managed to hit a huge DDT on Jax. She then started to climb out of the cage trying to make the escape but when she got to the top and looked down at Nia she wanted to finish this once and for all so instead of climbing out of the cage, she turned back around and Nia was still down so she jumped from the top of the cage and hit a Twisted Bliss from the top of the cage 1,2,3. Alexa Bliss is still your Women's Champion and this time she beat Jax decisively unlike at Wrestlemania where she only won with the roll up. She limps to the back with her Womens championship while we go off the air with the picture of Nia Jax flat on her back in the middle of the ring while Bliss is still the Womens Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

The show got a 95 A* and I'm glad I decided to go with the steel cage match as the main event as it was the joint best match of the night and I didn't know if the fatal 4 way would do as good.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave_Scott" data-cite="Dave_Scott" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I see all the way back in your first post, AJ got the Women's US Title but never the Women's title.....SHAME!!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Currently she's on Smackdown so she won the main Smackdown Women's Championship and she hasn't been on Raw to challenge for the Women's Title.</p><p> </p><p> "Wrestlemania may be past but tonight superstars and with every championship changing hands there was sure to be some BACKLASH. Tonight we have a stacked show with Roman Reigns getting his rematch for the WWE Championship against Seth Rollins and also tonight we see Paige make the first defense of her Women's United States Championship against the former champion Liv Morgan. Up next however we have a triple threat for the Light Heavyweight Championship and it's sure to be electric"</p><p> </p><p> We started off the show with a 77 B as Jack Gallagher defended his Light Heavyweight Championship against the former champion Prince Puma and Shane Thorne who is looking for success in singles action after his long time tag team partner Nick Miller had to retire due to injuries he suffered last year. Thorne came into this match with the most momentum as he picked up roll up victories over both men to turn this match from a singles bout into a triple threat and he said he'd be fighting for Miller and would make him proud. He would go on to win the Light Heavyweight Championship tonight when he defeated Prince Puma with a Black Swan Splash to pick up his second title in the WWE but his first in singles action. He was joined in his celebrations by Nick Miller as they both celebrated his victory to start the show.</p><p> </p><p> We then followed that up with a very disappointing 69 C+ as Andrade Cien Almas took on one of the two new debutants on Smackdown Mark Andrews. Andrews debuted the first show after Wrestlemania and when he picked up a roll up victory over Almas he flipped and started beating up the youngster claiming that his victory was a fluke and challenged him to a match at the PPV. This match suffered a lot due to Andrews not being really over as he only spent 6 months down in NXT before I called him up and it'll be a long job building him up into a challenger in the Light Heavyweight Division here on Smackdown. We would start that build here as he picked up a clean victory over Andrade when he pinned him with the Corkscrew 450 Splash.</p><p> </p><p> At Wrestlemania Randy Orton picked up a victory over Kevin Owens but when he was celebrating this win on Smackdown he was confronted by Tyler Breeze. Breeze claimed that people like Randy Orton who are past it and are unneeded anymore are taking the spotlight from people that should be world champions like him and the rest of Gorgeous, Dashing and Perfect as well as a star like Kevin Owens. Randy responded to this like Randy does best by RKOing Breeze and leaving him in the middle of the ring staring at the lights. This would lead to a match here when in an 83 B+ they would go one on one and Breeze would pick up a huge clean victory over Orton when he escaped the RKO and hit Randy Orton with the Beauty Shot to pick up the victory, one of the biggest in his career so far.</p><p> Post match Tyler Breeze was celebrating when Kevin Owens came down to the ring and having heard the comments that Breeze made earlier he extended his hand to the 'Gorgeous One' who looked at it before laughing and also nailing Kevin Owens with a Beauty Shot much to the surprise of all the fans. He grabs a microphone and says "Why would I shake hands with an Uggo like you Owens. You see I am gorgeous, I am perfection while you are just a fat, Canadian slob who belongs nowhere near a wrestling ring with me"</p><p> </p><p> We followed that with a second PPV debut of the night as in another 83 B+ Garrett Bischoff defeated Vilhelm Berg. Bischoff is a former NXT Tag Team and NXT World Champion and when he debuted he was called out by the former European Champion Berg who wanted to see how good Bischoff is and he wanted revenge on an old rival down in NXT when they feuded over the World Championship. It was an easy, routine victory for Garrett and I could see him being big for us in the future.</p><p> </p><p> In another disappointing rating on the show, Elgin would make the first defense of his Intercontinental Championship when he defended it against the man he dominated at Wrestlemania: Matt Patterson. Patterson's title reign was average as he doesn't have good psychology and that really affected the ratings of his matches and that would continue here as in a 76 B- Elgin would once again dominate the whole match with Matt getting little to no offense in and he retained his IC Championship with the Revolution Elgin Bomb.</p><p> </p><p> I was dissapointed with the rating of the last match but the next match blew me away just like they did at Wrestlemania. Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Alberto El Patron for the European Championship at Wrestlemania and ever since then on Smackdown he issued open challenges for the title defeating the likes of Scott Dawson, Bobby Fish and Vilhelm Berg to retain his title but tonight he would put the title on the line against the former champion Alberto El Patron who looks to become a 3 time European Champion here tonight. In a spectacular 96 A* match Shinsuke Nakamura would win once again and retain his European Championship when he defeat El Patron and gave him a taste of his own medicine by making Patron tap out to the Shining Triangle. As I said very happy with this match and I'm going to continue the open challenges for Nakamura as eventually it is going to lead to something huge not that far down the line and I haven't decided whether to have it on PPV or on a random episode of Smackdown yet so stay tuned for that.</p><p> </p><p> Paige won the Women's United States Championship from Liv Morgan at Wrestlemania in a 99 A* match and ever since then she has been the subject of 4 on 1 attacks constantly from The New BFF'S (Sasha Banks, Peyton Royce, Liv Morgan and Summer Rae) leading to her going into this title defense against Liv Morgan not 100% and there was no guarantee that this would stay a clean 1 on 1 contest. In a 93 A* match Paige managed to go against the odds here when she defeated Liv Morgan with the Paige Turner despite the attempted interference by Sasha Banks and Summer Rae who eventually both got thrown out by the referee who got sick of their cheating ways leading up to Paige picking up the victory as Liv Morgan was distracted and furious at the referee. Great match again and looking to continue this Paige vs The BFF's feud and maybe soon Paige will get some backup as she tries to hold on to her title.</p><p> </p><p> Dean Ambrose has lost it after he lost the World Heavyweight Championship when Roman Reigns cashed in on him but after losing at Wrestlemania without being pinned he went even further off the rails and at the Smackdown following Mania he started tearing up the backstage area looking for both Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins who stole the title from him twice but he was unsuccessful in doing so. Instead when he threw a trash can across the room he hit the back of Rusev but in his rage he didn't notice it until Rusev came up behind him and beat him down with the exact same trash can before Power bombing him through a table. The next week Rusev would take on Sheamus but his match would barely get started when Dean Ambrose came through the crowd and started beating down on Rusev with a baseball bat. He then went under the ring and found something that was given to him as a gift all those years ago when he faced Brock Lesnar and he pulled out 'Barbie', his gift from Mick Foley, and he hit Rusev with it and cut open Rusev. Triple H tried to stop Dean but Dean was relentless until Triple H promised him a chance to get Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns and all he had to do was beat Rusev at the PPV and he would become the number one contender. Dean agreed to this so in an 88 B+ Dean Ambrose would go on to defeat Rusev but he went one step further and humiliated Rusev by making him tap out to The Accolade and completed his full on lunatic heel turn while it kick starts Rusev's face turn.</p><p> </p><p> The semi main event was the match of the night as in a 99 A* LuchaGore made the first defense of their Intercontinental Tag Team Championships against the former champions The Wyatt's. The match was back and forth and both Bray and Taylor beat down on Kalisto for a long time in this match until he managed to tag in the man beast who mowed down the both on them. Somehow however Bray managed to get back on top and he was preparing to his Sister Abigail on Rhyno when Triple H's music hit and the 50% owner of the WWE came down to the ramp. This distracted Bray long enough for Rhyno to get back into the corner and when Bray Wyatt turned around he was nailed with a Gore 1,2,3. LuchaGore retain their titles thanks to Triple H who is clearly restarting his feud with Bray Wyatt who he went to war with last year resulting in Bray getting fired and not being seen for 7 months before making a return at the Royal Rumble.</p><p> </p><p> The main event was a huge one as Roman Reigns got his rematch for the WWE Championship as he looked to become a 6 time World Champion in this 2 out of 3 falls match against the current champion Seth Rollins. Just months ago these two were the best of friends but after Roman's betrayal and Seth then taking the title at Wrestlemania, these two were now stuck in a brutal feud that would lead you to believe that they'd never been on the same page. However the first fall of the match would come early on as just 6 minutes into this match Roman Reigns put away Seth Rollins with the Razor's Edge Powerbomb to go 1-0 up. For most of the second fall Roman would dominate and he would have Seth set up for the spear only for Seth to move out of the way and roll up Reigns 1,2,3. Seth Rollins managed to get a fluke fall over the big dog who clearly not happy with this went straight for Rollins before the bell even rung for the 3rd fall and started beating down on him. This time however Seth was ready for the power attacks of Reigns and used his speed to get on top and got a very close 2 count when he hit the phoenix splash on Reigns. Later on in the match Roman had Seth stumbling and went for the Superman Punch only for Seth to kick him in the gut, run to the ropes and hit a Curb Stomp on Reigns 1,2 kick out. Roman managed to kick out of the Curb Stomp and the match continued but while Seth was questioning the referee, Roman recovered and Seth turned straight around into a Spear from Reigns 1,2,3 NO FOOT ON THE ROPE! Seth Rollins got his foot on the rope saving his championship in the process. This time it was Roman's turn to be furious and instead of just arguing with the ref he knocked him down with a punch and rolled to the outside. He grabbed a chair and threw it in the ring but he took to long on the outside as when he re-entered the ring he was hit with another kick to the gut and Seth Rollins hit a second Curb Stomp but this one was on the chair that Roman had threw in the ring. Seth covered Roman and the referee counted a slow 1,2,3 and Seth Rollins retained his WWE Championship in a 98 A*</p><p> Post match was celebrating but he turned around into a Dirty Deeds from Dean Ambrose on the same chair that he hit the Curb Stomp on and Dean Ambrose holds the title in the air to close the show.</p><p> </p><p> Overall I was very happy with the 96 A* we got from the show especially after the lackluster start but the final 5 matches on the card really made the show great and I still love booking Smackdown right now.</p><p> </p><p> In other news Raw's Dolph Ziggler and my former figurehead of the company before I replaced him with Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler has announced that he is going to be involved in a Sci-Fi movie and will leave for filming in 3 months time. The former 6 time Intercontinental Champion and 5 time World Champion has clearly decided to take the John Cena route and go more part time now that he's older and no longer the main guy. Also TNA decided to put their World Heavyweight Title on a guy called Hook Bomberry (If anyone knows him let me know who he is lol)</p>

<p>"Tonight we have two huge Wrestlemania 37 rematches when Johnny Mundo takes on long time rival Johnny Mundo aswell as Neville defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Daniel Bryan after their match of the Year contender stole the show at Wrestlemania."</p><p> </p><p>

We started off the show with Finn Balor defending his Cruiserweight Championship against Matt Jackson. Initially Finn was meant to be defending against Nick Jackson who returned to Superkick Finn only to be suspended for his use of Pain Killers meaning that Matt Jackson took his place in this match. In a 78 B Finn would successfully retain his title when he defeated Jackson with the Coupe De Grace.</p><p> </p><p>

The second match was an 82 B as we saw Kenny Omega put his Global Championship on the line against Moose who was looking to win his first championship here in the WWE. Somehow Omega was able to overcome the power and strength of Moose and retain his title when he hit the Croyt's Wrath on Moose and got the 3 count to make his 3rd defense of the title since he won the title from AJ Styles at Wrestlemania.</p><p>

Post match Kenny is celebrating his win once again when he turns around and is hit with a chair from Kazuchika Okada who then hits Omega with a Rainmaker and signals his intentions when he raises the Global Championship in the air before laying it back down on top of Omega and walking off.</p><p> </p><p>

After WrestleZaynia Joe Coffey had a number one contendership match for the United States Championship but when the referee took a bump he was beaten down by Tommy End who was furious that he wasn't given that opportunity or any opportunity despite him being undefeated since he debuted on the main roster. That lead to this match right here when in an 85 B+ Tommy End defeated Joe Coffey diving double foot stomp to continue his undefeated streak.</p><p> </p><p>

After Alexa Bliss' historic victory over Nia Jax last month, tonight she would defend her Women's Championship in a triple threat match against Allysin Kay and Ember Moon. Alexa Bliss took on her number one contender on Raw 2 weeks ago only for both to be attacked by Kay leading to Alexa Bliss saying that she'll take on both of them. In an 82 B, Alexa Bliss would retain her title when she defeated Ember Moon with the Twisted Bliss after they both worked together to put Allysin Kay through the announce table with a Double Powerbomb.</p><p> </p><p>

After this we cut backstage to see Sami Zayn in his office when Jay Lethal walks in "Ah Lethal I see you got my message. Come in and close the door behind you. I've got a proposition for you...". But we don't hear the rest of the conversation as Lethal closes the door right in the camera mans face and we cut back to the ring. </p><p> </p><p>

Former Global Champion Johnny Curtis made his return the night after WrestleZaynia only to be beaten up by 'The Righteous Killer' Joseph Conners who claimed that Curtis is everything that is wrong with the WWE in that he has fun and is not a serious fighter and said that tonight he would show him a real fighter when he plants him into the mat with the Righteous Kill DDT. In an 81 B he would do just that as Joseph Conners defeated Curtis with the DDT to defeat Curtis.</p><p>

He grabbed a microphone after the match and said "The World has been put on notice. I am here and anyone that gets in my way will meet the same fate as Johnny Curtis"</p><p> </p><p>

Sami Zayn gave his friend Xavier Woods another chance to claim the United States Championship when he gave him a number one contendership match against Joe Coffey and as we saw earlier that Tommy End cost Coffey that shot meaning that Woods had another shot against Kassius Ohno to try and become a 2 time US Champion. In an 82 B Kassius Ohno would retain his title once again when he defeat Xavier Woods by pinfall following the KO as Woods was beaten once again.</p><p> </p><p>

The second annual McMahon Tag Team Classic saw two newer teams in the company going head to head. Fresh of retiring The Hardys at Wrestlemania, The Authors Of Pain who defeated Aeroboy & Low-Ki in the first round, Marty Scurll and Paris Youngblood in the quarter final and #DIY in the semi final to get here. They would take on the team of Moustache Mountain who made their debut in this tournament and they managed to defeat The Wolf Pack in the first round, The Revival in the quarter finals and Jimmy Fatu & Adam Cole in the semi finals to get here. In a 94 A, Moustache Mountain would put up a hell of a fight in this complete mismatch but it wouldn't be enough as The Authors Of Pain became the second ever winners of the McMahon Tag Classic when Akam defeated Trent Seven with The Last Chapter. </p><p>

This tournament has really helped both teams with Tyler Bate jumping from opener to main eventer, Seven from enhancement talent to upper midcarder, and both the Authors Of Pain have risen aswell.</p><p> </p><p>

In a rematch from the semi main event of Wrestlemania, Apollo Crews would take on Johnny Mundo with the winner getting a World Heavyweight Title shot whenever they wanted. Both men lost the world title at Wrestlemania but this was about more than just the title and they would go to war one last time here tonight with the added title shot the least of their aims. In an 88 B+, it was a back and forth contest with Mundo trying more and more to try and cheat his way to victory and he came close when Apollo bumped heads with the referee who turned around and Mundo low blowed Crews and hit Starship Pain only for Apollo to kick out at 2 much to the dismay of Mundo who argued with the referee only to turn around into a huge enzuigiri and Apollo then hit the standing Standing Moonsault 1,2 kickout from Mundo. Crews grabs Johnny and lifts him to his feet but immediately plants him back down with the Spinout Powerbomb to pick up the victory and become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight title.</p><p> </p><p>

The Price Is Right tonight would get one more shot at the World Titles as American Alpha annoyed Sami Zayn who then told them that they would have to once again take on the former Tag Team Champions who then jumped Alpha from behind and laid them both out with Gutwrench Powerbombs. This match would get a 91 A and American Alpha would once again somehow find a way to retain their titles when Jason Jordan made Ted Dibiase tap out to the Ankle Lock after Gable had took out Eric Price with a huge German Suplex.</p><p>

Eric Price is really suffering in ring right now because his stamina has always been bad but now he's really suffering from declining physical ability and he was once again the weak link in this match so it seems this could be his last year in the WWE and I was looking at people eligible to enter the hall of fame and his name was there so I guess he'll enter that enter that next year (who would imagine Erick Rowan in the hall of fame) but it makes sense as he has been a Global Champion and had a very solid reign as Tag Team Champion aswell as defeating Triple H at Wrestlemania inside Hell In A Cell.</p><p> </p><p>

The semi main event saw Johnny Gargano finally get his hands on Sami Zayn when Shane McMahon made an appearance on Raw to tell Sami that he has to stop getting so involved with wrestlers like he is with Gargano so he booked this match much to the anger of Zayn. This match would be important as if Gargano won then Sami Zayn would be removed as general manager just 2 months after he won it. Gargano came into this match full of hell after everything that Sami has put him through recently and he launched attack after attack on Zayn who was helpless. However as Gargano went for a Spear on Zayn, he moved and Johnny took out the referee instead. Johnny looked shocked but immediately turned his attention back to Sami and prepared to hit the Hurts Donut when the lights went out. When they came back on standing in front of Gargano was Jay Lethal who hit the Lethal Combination before rolling out the ring leaving Sami Zayn to take control. Sami called out another referee who came running down the ring just as Sami Zayn locked Gargano in the Koji Clutch forcing him to tap out and Sami remained as General Manager. This match got a 98 A* and it ended with Jay Lethal raising Sami Zayn's hand in the air and this must've been what they discussed earlier when Jay Lethal entered Sami's office and they managed to get one over on Gargano once again.</p><p> </p><p>

The Main Event was another rematch from Wrestlemania as Neville took on Daniel Bryan but this time there was the World Heavyweight Championship added to the mix. They got a 100 A* at Wrestlemania and once again tonight they would have a perfect match as they got another 100 A*. In this match it was very even but whenever Daniel Bryan started to gain too much of an advantage, Paul Heyman would make his presence known allowing Neville to take advantage of his situation. That would happen in the ending to this match as Bryan would be setting Neville up for the Running Knee when Heyman distracted him. Bryan shook this off and went for the move anyway only to run right into a Superkick from Neville who climbed to the top rope and hit the Red Arrow on Bryan to retain his World Heavyweight Championship in yet another amazing match.</p><p> </p><p>

The show got a phenomenal 98 A* and just like Backlash, the back end of the card really elevated the show and made it so much better so that was good.</p><p> </p><p>

In other news Chris Sabin has signed with Ring Of Honor rather than signing an extension with us and Alex Shelley is considering contract offers from both right now.</p>

<p>"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to night one of what Shane McMahon has called the greatest tournament in WWE History-Welcome to WWE Summer Showdown. Tonight we see 5 matches as 10 competitors from Monday Night Raw battle as we begin this round robin tournament where you get 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss. On Saturdays we will see the Lucha Underground's bracket compete and the person with the most points will face each other in the final"</p><p> </p><p>

Just a few things: this is my version of the G1 Climax, the winner will get a title shot at either Summerslam or Survivor Series on their respective brands and these updates will be very brief and not as in depth into the matches as my other PPV updates and they will just show the winners.</p><p> </p><p>

Kazuchika Okada defeated Noam Dar in an 81 B with The Rainmaker-Face on face</p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Apollo Crews in an 81 B with the One-Winged Angel-Did not click</p><p>

Joseph Conners defeated Joey Bennett in a 80 B with the Righteous Kill DDT-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Jason Jordan defeated Big Damian in a 93 A with a Jordan Slam</p><p>

CM Punk defeated Johnny Mundo in a 91 A with the Go To Sleep</p><p> </p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-2</p><p>

CM Punk -2</p><p>

Jason Jordan-2</p><p>

Kenny Omega-2</p><p>

Joseph Conners-2</p><p>

Noam Dar-0</p><p>

Apollo Crews-0</p><p>

Joey Bennett-0</p><p>

Big Damian-0</p><p>

Johnny Mundo-0</p>

<p>"Tonight WWE presents WWE Summer Showdown night 2 as we see the Lucha Underground competitors in action for the first time"</p><p> </p><p>

Big E defeated Rusev with the Big Ending in a 91 A</p><p>

Randy Orton defeated Kalisto when he reversed the Salida Del Sol into an RKO in an 82 B</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Jerry Bowman with the Kinshasa in an 83 B+-Face vs Face-Bowman's first match since returning</p><p>

Tyler Bate defeated Tye Dillinger with the Tyler Driver '97 in a 79 B</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt with the Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb in a 90 A</p><p> </p><p>

Roman Reigns-2</p><p>

Tyler Bate-2</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-2</p><p>

Randy Orton-2</p><p>

Big E-2</p><p>

Rusev-0</p><p>

Kalisto -0</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-0</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-0</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-0</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Night 3 of the WWE Summer Showdown</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Joseph Conners defeated Kazuchika Okada with the Righteous Kill DDT in an 82 B</p><p>

Jason Jordan defeated Apollo Crews with the Jordan Slam in an 81 B-Face on face</p><p>

Big Damian defeat Johnny Mundo with the Ulster Plantation in an 82 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Noam Dar defeated Joey Bennett by submission with the Champagne Super-Kneebar in an 86 B+</p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated CM Punk with the One-Winged Angel in a 94 A</p><p> </p><p>

Jason Jordan-4</p><p>

Kenny Omega-4</p><p>

Joseph Conners-4</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-2</p><p>

CM Punk -2</p><p>

Noam Dar-2</p><p>

Big Damian-2</p><p>

Apollo Crews-0</p><p>

Joey Bennett-0</p><p>

Johnny Mundo-0</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Night 4 of the WWE Summer Showdown</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Rusev defeated Tyler Bate by submission with The Accolade in a 78 B</p><p>

Bray Wyatt defeated Randy Orton with Sister Abigail in an 85 B+-Did not click</p><p>

Tye Dillinger defeated Jerry Bowman with the Tye Breaker in an 89 A</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Kalisto with a Kinshasa in an 89 A</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Big E with the Spear in a 95 A*</p><p> </p><p>

Roman Reigns-4</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-4</p><p>

Tyler Bate-2</p><p>

Randy Orton-2</p><p>

Big E-2</p><p>

Rusev-2</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-2</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-2</p><p>

Kalisto -0</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-0</p>

<p>"In the middle of the WWE Summer Showdown, Lucha Underground presents WWE Insurrextion live from Wembley in London England and tonight's main event sees local girl Paige defend her Women's United States Championship against Sasha Banks and we will also see Dean Ambrose challenge Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship in a No Holds Barred match"</p><p> </p><p>

Roman Reigns lost the chance to regain his title against Seth Rollins last month and the next night he beat a local enhancement talent into a bloody mess when Reigns was interrupted by No Way Jose. Jose wanted Roman to calm down and not be so aggressive so he decided to try and show him a fun time but Roman just speared him before knocking him out with a Razors Edge Powerbomb. Tonight Roman would take on No Way Jose and in a 79 B he absolutely destroyed him laying him out with Spear after Spear and when he hit the third spear,he decided to end it and picked up the easy victory. Sadly, they didn't click because I wanted to continue this story into Money In The Bank but it was a decent match anyway. </p><p> </p><p>

Roman grabs a microphone after the match and says "SETH, DEAN, I hope you just saw what happened. I'm not going to come out here anymore and make jokes and take my opponents lightly, I'm different now, I've changed and whoever walks out as the champion tonight will feel the wrath of 'The Pioneer of the Powerbomb' and I will regain my WWE Championship whether it be against the Lunatic or whether it be against the self proclaimed Architect."</p><p> </p><p>

Former IC Tag Team Champion and Global Champion Jey Uso had the chance to add another title to his resume tonight when he challenged for the Intercontinental title against the 'Unbreakable' Elgin. In an 82 B however Elgin would once again retain his title when he defeated Jey Uso with the Revolution Elgin Bomb after moving out of the way of Uso's Superfly Splash.</p><p> </p><p>

Last month at Backlash, in a triple threat match Shane Thorne won his first singles title here in the WWE when he defeated Prince Puma and Jack Gallagher to become the Light Heavyweight Champion and tonight he would take on the former champion Jack Gallagher. In a 75 B- he would retain his title when he defeated Jack Gallagher with the Black Swan Splash. This match was face on face so it is no surprise that they got the worst rating of the whole show.</p><p> </p><p>

After debuting on Lucha Underground a few months before Wrestlemania, Colby Corino has made little impact but tonight he has the chance when he took on Vilhelm Berg who is trying to get his career back on track after multiple losses in a row on PPV. Berg would be unsuccessful however as he was defeated by Corino in an 81 B.</p><p> </p><p>

After his victory over Vilhelm Berg at Backlash, Garett Bischoff claimed that he should be known for more than just his last name so he basically committed career suicide by calling out the 16 time world champion, the face that runs the place John Cena to a match here tonight. They would have great chemistry but it was face on face so in an 82 B, Garett Bischoff actually managed to pick up the biggest win of his career when he defeated John Cena with the Snapmare Driver much to the surprise of the fans.</p><p>

Post match Cena just looked shocked but he shook hands with the kid and raised his hand in the air.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next Shinsuke Nakamura would issue an open challenge for his European Championship. He waits until an unknown music hits and the fans of Wembley erupt as Tetsuya Naito comes out onto the stage and the former TNA World Champion accepts the challenge of Nakamura.</p><p> </p><p>

The two would have excellent chemistry and In a 97 A*, Tetsuya Naito would pick up the victory and in his first night in the WWE he would win the European Championship from Shinsuke Nakamura with the Destino. It's a short reign for Shinsuke but i'm excited to book Naito and I have huge plans for him as well as another main event push for Shinsuke.</p><p> </p><p>

In an 86 B+ Matt Jackson, Adam Cole and Jimmy Fatu would defend their Trios Titles against Taylor Rotunda and Gallows & Anderson. Adam Cole would pick up the victory for his team when defeated Taylor Rotunda with a Superkick.</p><p>

Post match Taylor Rotunda was just getting into his feet when he turned around into a Spinebuster from Karl Anderson and then he was laid out with the Magic Killer from Gallows & Anderson turning them heel.</p><p> </p><p>

Following this the Intercontinental Tag Team Titles were on the line when LuchaGore defended their titles against The Wolf Pack. In an 89 A it was quite a routine victory for LuchaGore when Rhyno took out both Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards with Gores and he picked up the pinfall over Richards.</p><p> </p><p>

Last month we saw the shock attack from Tyler Breeze on Kevin Owens who had respect for Tyler who he thought was his friend but was turned on and hit with the Supermodel Kick laying him out. That next Wednesday he would seek revenge on Breeze only to be attacked 3 on 1 by Gorgeous, Dashing and Perfect. Since then he picked up a victory over Tye Dillinger but tonight he had his chance for revenge against Tyler. In a 90 A he would fail to do so as he threw Breeze to the ropes for the Pop up Powerbomb only when Breeze came back he caught him with the Beauty Shot and picked up the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

The semi main event had been seen many times before but tonight's may have been the bloodiest and the best of their encounters as Seth Rollins defended his WWE Championship against Dean Ambrose in a No Holds Barred match. This match got a 100 A* as both men battered each other for the whole match. Seth Rollins put Ambrose through the announce table with a frog splash-Dean Ambrose followed this by putting Rollins through the Spanish table with a Lunatic Elbow. Rollins delivered several chair shots to Dean-Dean hit Seth with a Kendo stick until he was busted open. Rollins hit Ambrose with his old mentor Triple H's sledgehammer- Ambrose hit Rollins in the face with 'Barbie'. This went on for the whole match completely back and forth and nothing could separate the two as they beat each other into a bloody mess. The match would end however when Seth Rollins put Dean Ambrose through a table with a Phoenix Splash before hitting a final Curb Stomp and walking out still the WWE Champion. This match was another 100 A* as they had great chemistry and I was slightly worried that after this the main event would flop but it pulled through in the end.</p><p> </p><p>

In the main event we would see English born Paige put her Women's United States Championship on the line against Sasha Banks. Sasha entered the arena and was booed from all sides as the crowd was fully on the side of Paige and when she entered she got the 2nd biggest reaction of the night (Behind Naito). The main event would score a 95 A* as Paige defeated The Boss with the Paige Turner to retain her title. However post match Sasha Banks was furious and she beat down on Paige and replays showed that her foot was on the rope when the referee counted the 3 but the ref did not notice this. We would close the show with Sasha holding the Women's US Championship in the air while she was booed from all sides of the arena.</p><p> </p><p>

The show got a 94 A and I was very happy with the show especially Naito/Tanahashi and the two final matches on the card which all blew my expectations away.</p><p> </p><p>

In other news in the past 2 weeks both Barry Windham and Kamala passed away which was sad to see.</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Double Update</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Raw Summer Showdown week 3</span></p><p> </p><p>

Big Damian defeated Noam Dar with the Ulster Plantation in a 90 A</p><p>

Joey Bennett defeated Kenny Omega with the Divine Intervention in an 86 B+-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada defeated Noam Dar with The Rainmaker in a 78 B-Face on Face</p><p>

CM Punk defeated Joseph Conners with the GTS in an 83 B+</p><p>

Apollo Crews defeated Johnny Mundo with the Spinout Powerbomb in a 90 A.</p><p> </p><p>

Jason Jordan-4</p><p>

Kenny Omega-4</p><p>

Joseph Conners-4</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-4</p><p>

CM Punk -4</p><p>

Big Damian-4</p><p>

Apollo Crews-4</p><p>

Noam Dar-2</p><p>

Joey Bennett-2</p><p>

Johnny Mundo-0</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Smackdown week 3</span></p><p> </p><p>

Tyler Bate defeated Kalisto with the Tyler Driver 97 in an 83 B+</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Rusev with a spear in an 83 B+-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Jerry Bowman defeated Bray Wyatt with the BowMan Driver in a 80 B-Face on Face</p><p>

Big E defeated Tye Dillinger with the Big Ending in an 87 B+S</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Randy Orton with the Kinshasa in a 99 A*-Great chemistry</p><p> </p><p>

Roman Reigns-6</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-6</p><p>

Tyler Bate-4</p><p>

Big E-4</p><p>

Randy Orton-2</p><p>

Rusev-2</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-2</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-2</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-2</p><p>

Kalisto -0</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Raw Summer Showdown week 4</span></p><p> </p><p>

Apollo Crews defeated Big Damian with a Sitout Powerbomb in an 89 A</p><p>

Joseph Conners defeated Johnny Mundo with the Righteous Kill DDT in a 83 B+-Great chemistry-face on face</p><p>

Jason Jordan defeated Noam Dar with the Jordan Slam in an 84 B+-Face on face</p><p>

Joey Bennett defeated CM Punk with the Awesome Coolness in an 86 B+</p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Kazuchika Okada with One-Winged Angel following a low blow in a 94 A</p><p> </p><p>

Jason Jordan-6</p><p>

Kenny Omega-6</p><p>

Joseph Conners-6</p><p>

Apollo Crews-4</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-4</p><p>

CM Punk -4</p><p>

Big Damian-4</p><p>

Joey Bennett-4</p><p>

Noam Dar-2</p><p>

Johnny Mundo-0</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Smackdown week 4</span></p><p> </p><p>

Tyler Bate defeated Randy Orton with the Tyler Driver 97 in an 87 B+</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Tye Dillinger with the Kinshasa in an 86 B+</p><p>

Kalisto defeated Big E by pinfall with a fast cradle in a 84 B+</p><p>

Rusev defeated Bray Wyatt with a superkick in a 85 B+</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Jerry Bowman with a Jackknife Powerbomb in a 92 A</p>

<p>"We're halfway through the first ever WWE Summer Showdown and it's already been fantastic but tonight Monday Night Raw presents the final brand exclusive PPV before Money In The Bank-Over The Limit. Tonight we see Daniel Bryan take on Neville for the World Heavyweight Championship one more time, Johnny Gargano takes on Jay lethal and Alexa Bliss puts her Women's championship on the line against Allysin Kay in an I quit match"</p><p> </p><p>

The first match on the card saw the Global Championship on the line. Austin Aries lost the Global title to AJ Styles back at Fastlane because of interference from The Miz and therefore instead of cashing in his rematch at Wrestlemania, he defeated Miz but while doing so Omega defeated Styles to win this title and tonight Aries would get his rematch. Currently one of the front-runners in the Summer Showdown, Omega would have to change his focus tonight as he faced a tough challenge from the Greatest man that ever lived. In an 85 B+, Kenny Omega would pick up the victory when he defeated AA with the One-winged Angel to retain his title.</p><p>

Post match he was celebrating when just like last month at Payback, he was attacked by Kazuchika Okada who laid him out and raised the Global Championship in the air. Earlier this week, the two met in the Summer Showdown and Omega picked up the victory after a low blow behind the referee's back but it seems Okada is still set on taking the Global Championship from 'The Cleaner'.</p><p> </p><p>

Two people would make their return to PPV after injuries earlier this year tonight and the first of them would be Trevor Lee. Debuting in the Royal Rumble match he was set to challenge for the Cruiserweight Championship at Wrestlemania before he was injured leaving him out until just after Wrestlemania. However his return was ruined when walking down the hallway before his return match on Raw he was attacked by Big Cass who claimed that Trevor Lee should have stayed injured because he's taking TV time off talents like himself. Tonight they would go one on one when in an 87 B+, Trevor Lee would pick up the victory over Big Cass with the Vertical Suplex Powerbomb to mark his return with a big victory over Cass.</p><p>

I'm trying to think of what I can do with Cass as since he split from Enzo and beat him for the IC Title, he's steadily gone downhill and has been in the midcard for a long time doing nothing. I'm either going to repackage him or let him go but my only problem there would be that ROH pick up all my midcarders and then turn a lot into stars so I' scared he could be their next big thing.</p><p> </p><p>

Last month Kassius Ohno faced Xavier Woods and successfully defended his United States Championship but during that match he picked up a 3 month injury and would therefore have to vacate his title. The next night on raw we had two number one contendership matches that were won by former World Heavyweight Champion Damien Sandow and Oney Lorcan. The next week they faced off for the title and in what many saw as a surprise, Lorcan defeated Sandow with a roll up to win his first championship here in the WWE. Last week on Raw he announced that he would be issuing an open challenge tonight at Over The Limit. He stands in the ring awaiting his opponent when: </p><p> </p><p>

Mauro Ranallo "Oh My God! That's Nia Jax's music. Nia Jax is answering Oney Lorcan's open challenge!"</p><p>

Douglas Flair "The most dominant Women's champion in WWE history has come to show the men how it's done"</p><p>

Matt Striker "Oney Lorcan has a hell of a spirit but this challenge may a bit too much for this superstar. You had a good reign son"</p><p> </p><p>

Yes Nia Jax accepted the open challenge and challenged Oney Lorcan for the United States Championship where in an 89 A, Nia Jax would defeat Oney Lorcan with the Leg Drop to win the Men's United States Title. The crowd are in shock after what they just witnessed and rightfully so as Nia Jax just beat up Oney Lorcan and become the first ever women to hold the United States Title.</p><p> </p><p>

Earlier on I said that two wrestlers made their returns tonight (The first being Trevor Lee) and the second would make his return now when Angelo Dawkins made his return to take on Jake Carter. Dawkins returned to Raw with a victory over Zack Ryder but Jake Carter would attack Dawkins post match claiming that he would finally make his impression here in the WWE starting by taking out Dawkins. They had a brilliant 93 A match where Angelo Dawkins would pick up the victory over Carter with The Overload.</p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "What an impressive match there and a huge victory for Angelo Dawkins"</p><p>

Striker: "He's one of the most impressive athletes on the roster currently and I see big things in the future for him"</p><p>

Flair: "Up next, we are going to see a brutal match as the Women's Championship is defended in an 'I Quit' match between Allysin Kay and the champion Alexa Bliss."</p><p>

Mauro: "You're right Douglas, this will be brutal and as we've seen lately both women have adopted submission finishers to try and put their opponent away tonight"</p><p>

Striker: "Will it be the Deadly Sins of Allysin Kay or will it be the Lex-Lock that puts their opponent away. Let's find out-up next"</p><p> </p><p>

Both women headed into this match with a different style match than they're used to. Bliss fought inside a steel cage and has had a No Holds Barred match but this was completely different as she would have to make Kay say the words 'I Quit'. In an 84 B+, it would be Alexa Bliss who picked up the victory here tonight when she made Allysin say I quit but this was after she had her in the Lex-Lock (Cloverleaf Leglock) for over a minute.</p><p> </p><p>

The trios titles were on the line up next as Superkick Party (Young Bucks & Jimmy Fatu) defended their titles against Dolph Ziggler, Joe Coffey and Fred Yehi. In the second best match of the night, 95 A*, Superkick Party would retain their titles once again when The Bucks defeated Dolph Ziggler with the More Bang for your Buck after both Yehi and Coffey were taken out by Superkicks.</p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "Finn Balor has been impressive as Cruiserweight Champion but tonight he may face his toughest test yet"</p><p>

Flair: "Finn takes on the Technical Wizard Ryan Sabre and Finn's claimed he'll show Sabre what a real Technical wizard looks like tonight"</p><p>

Striker: "However Sabre is a former Cruiserweight Champion and Finn can not take him lightly."</p><p> </p><p>

This match started quite slow which was to be expected with a technical match but when it started it going it really got going. Both men threw the Kitchen Sink at the other and for a whole minute straight they dropkicked each other into the corners before Finn gained an advantage and hit the Bloody Sunday 1,2,NO! Sabre kicks out. Finn climbs to the top rope, goes for the Coupe De Grace, Sabre rolls out the way-Light Sabre! Ryan just delivered the Light Sabre to Finn 1,2 NO! Finn somehow is able to kick out and is only the second ever person to do so. Somehow Sabre was then able to pick Finn up a get him in the Guillotine Choke and Finn didn't want to tap and in the end he would not but he would pass out and Ryan Sabre would become a 2 time Cruiserweight Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next we saw a singles contest as Xavier Woods took on Tomasso Ciampa. While Johnny Gargano has been feuding with Jay Lethal and Sami Zayn, Ciampa kept coming to help out but Sami wanted to make sure that Ciampa didn't turn up in Gargano's match tonight so instead he took on Sami's friend Xavier Woods. In a disappointing 80 B, Xavier Woods would pick up the victory tonight but only by DQ when Ciampa hit him with a steel chair so he would be able to help his friend out.</p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "Ciampa has just got himself disqualified! This could have been the plan all along between him and Gargano"</p><p>

Flair: "What Ciampa has just done is despicable. Woods came out here wanting an even contest... wait that's Sami Zayn's music"</p><p> </p><p>

Sami Zayn's music hits and he comes down to the stage where he has a microphone, He says "You think you're so smart don't you Tommaso? Well guess what your plan hasn't worked and since you just hit one of our workers in the face with a chair, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to Suspend you for 30 days. Also Ciampa, if you get involved in the Lethal vs Gargano match tonight then you won't be suspended, you'll be FIRED!"</p><p> </p><p>

Up next the team of Adam Cole and Jimmy Fatu (representing Superkick Party) challenged American Alpha for the WWE Tag Team Championships. In a 93, it was a back and forth contest but you could tell that Alpha had a lot more experience than the newer team of Cole and Fatu as it showed. This experience would be the deciding factor in the match up as a miscommunication between Cole and Fatu lead to Cole accidentally superkicking his partner before getting hit with the Grand Amplitude and Alpha retain their Tag Team Championships.</p><p>

Post match they were celebrating their victory when they were attacked by The Authors Of Pain who are owed a Tag Team Title shot after they won the McMahon Tag Team Classic. They were meant to face The Price Is Right tonight but Ted Dibiase picked up a 40 day injury and therefore would be unable to compete.</p><p> </p><p>

Flair: "What a statement there from The Authors Of Pain"</p><p>

Ranallo: "Speaking of statements, Johnny Gargano will look to make on towards Sami Zayn in our semi main event as he takes on Jay Lethal"</p><p>

Striker: "Last month, Gargano had the chance to have Zayn removed as GM when he was cost that match by Lethal and tonight Lethal takes on Gargano and if Johnny wins then he will surely look to get another shot at Sami Zayn who has made his life hell"</p><p> </p><p>

As the commentators said, Lethal cost Gargano the match last month and since has allied with The Assassins over promises that Sami Zayn has made him but tonight he would do the bidding of Zayn as he looked to stop the winner of the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal getting the title shots and the opportunities that Johnny rightfully deserves. This match would get a 94 A and Johnny Gargano would pick up the victory when he defeated Lethal by submission with the Garga-No escape and he looked right at the camera after the match and said "Sami, You're next".</p><p> </p><p>

Our main event saw another match between Neville and Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship as they looked to put on their third match of the year contender in the space of a few months. Those matches both got a 100 A* rating and while they would not equal that tonight, they still put on a spectacular 99 A* but the story in this one was deeper. Since returning at the Rumble, Bryan has had chance after chance, shot after shot at the World Championship but every time he's fallen. Johnny Mundo beat him and so did Neville and Bryan has started to question whether he really is an A+ player anymore or if he's past it and is no longer able to perform at the highest level. He came into this match questioning himself and that immediately gave an advantage to the cocky, arrogant Neville who took advantage straight away in this match when he hit an immediate superkick on Bryan. As the match went on, Bryan started to work his way back into this more and had Neville set up for the running knee. He went for it but Neville was pushed out of the way and Bryan connected straight with Paul Heyman who fell to the mat out cold. Bryan then turned around into an Enzuguiri and Neville hit the Red Arrow to pick up the victory again and retain his World Champion thanks to the huge assist from Paul Heyman. The show closed with Daniel Bryan sat on the ring apron looking extremely upset. Is he past being a world champion? </p><p> </p><p>

The show got a 97 A* which was great and I'm hyped for MITB which is always one of my favourite PPV's to book with WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

In other news both Mark Henry and Bobby Lashley have announced that they will be retiring from in ring competition in 3 months time</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Raw Summer Showdown week 5</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Joseph Conners defeated Jason Jordan with the Righteous Kill DDT in an 86 B+</p><p>

Apollo Crews defeated CM Punk with the Spinout Powerbomb in an 82 B-Face on Face</p><p>

Joey Bennett defeated Johnny Mundo with the Mighty Miracle in a 79 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Big Damian defeated Kazuchika Okada with the Ulster Plantation in an 89 A</p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Noam Dar with the One-Winged Angel in a 90 A</p><p> </p><p>

Kenny Omega-8</p><p>

Joseph Conners-8</p><p>

Apollo Crews-6</p><p>

Jason Jordan-6</p><p>

Big Damian-6</p><p>

Joey Bennett-6</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-4</p><p>

CM Punk -4</p><p>

Noam Dar-2</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Smackdown Summer Showdown week 5</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Tyler Bate defeated Roman Reigns with a roll up in an 82 B</p><p>

Bray Wyatt defeated Tye Dillinger with Sister Abigail in a 76 B-</p><p>

Jerry Bowman defeated Kalisto with the RainBow Driver in a 90 A</p><p>

Randy Orton defeated Big E with an RKO in a 94 A</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Rusev with the Kinshasa in a 97 A*</p><p> </p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-10</p><p>

Roman Reigns-8</p><p>

Tyler Bate-8</p><p>

Big E-4</p><p>

Rusev-4</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-4</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-4</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-2</p><p>

Kalisto-2</p><p>

Randy Orton-2</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>RAW Summer Showdown week 6</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Jason Jordan drew with CM Punk when the 30 minute time limit expired in an 85 B+-Face on Face</p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Joseph Conners with the One-Winged Angel in a 75 B--Heel On Heel</p><p>

Big Damian defeated Joey Bennett with the Ulster Plantation in an 85 B+-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Apollo Crews defeated Noam Dar with a 630 Splash in an 83 B+-Face on Face</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada defeated Johnny Mundo with the Rainmaker in an 85 B+</p><p> </p><p>

Kenny Omega-10</p><p>

Joseph Conners-8</p><p>

Apollo Crews-8</p><p>

Big Damian-8</p><p>

Jason Jordan-7</p><p>

Joey Bennett-6</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-6</p><p>

CM Punk -5</p><p>

Noam Dar-2</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Smackdown Summer Showdown week 6</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Rusev defeated Randy Orton by submission with The Accolade in a 79 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Jerry Bowman defeated Tyler Bate with the RainBow Driver in an 83 B+-Face on Face</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Tye Dillinger with the spear in an 81 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Big E with the Kinshasa in an 80 B-Face on Face</p><p>

Bray Wyatt defeated Kalisto with the Sister Abigail in a 95 A*</p><p> </p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-12</p><p>

Roman Reigns-10</p><p>

Tyler Bate-8</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-6</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-6</p><p>

Rusev-6</p><p>

Big E-4</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-2</p><p>

Kalisto-2</p><p>

Randy Orton-2</p>

<p>Mauro: "Tonight 3 lives will change forever as we have the Raw and Smackdown Money In The Bank ladder matches as well as the third ever Women's Money In The Bank match."</p><p>

Flair: "Also tonight we have two great main events when King Cody challenges Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship and Apollo Crews gets his match against Neville"</p><p> </p><p>

Up first tonight we had the Women's Money In The Bank ladder match with Carmella, Emma, Bayley, Peyton Royce and Tessa Blanchard already qualified for this match but Triple H had promised that the 6th entrant into the match would be a huge surprise return. All 5 women entered and were waiting for the final entrant when "Recognition" (

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/8KaMVtLGva8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="WWE:"></iframe></div></div>) hits and Charlotte makes her return to the ring for the first time in a year after her pregnancy. <p>

During this match the action was fast paced and brutal with everyone doing anything to walk out with that briefcase. Bayley put Emma out of this match with a Bayley to Belly through a table set up by Emma. Carmella made Tessa Blanchard tap out to the Code Of Silence, it may not have won her the match like that but it took Tessa out. Finally, Carmella and Charlotte were the final 2 women on the ladder and they fought it out resulting in Carmella getting pushed off the ladder through a table on the outside allowing Charlotte to claim the WMITB briefcase on her return to the ring in an 88 B+.</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy End has been on a roll this year and tonight he would take on Rich Swann who started well but after failing to claim the Cruiserweight Championship he has fallen of the rails a bit. Tommy End would continue his great run here tonight when he defeated Rich Swann with the Dead End in an 86 B+.</p><p> </p><p>

Prince Puma lost his Light Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania to Jack Gallagher and then the following month he would be pinned in a triple threat match by Shane Thorne for the title and then he fell out of the title picture. 3 weeks ago however he put himself back in contention for the belt when he brutally attacked Thorne backstage and left with the title. The next week Thorne would get his revenge and reclaim the title but not before Puma had won the number one contendership to the title leading to their match tonight. In a 79 B it would be Shane Thorne who picked up the victory once again and retained his Light Heavyweight Championship with the Black Swan Splash.</p><p> </p><p>

Following that the Intercontinental Championship would be on the line when Elgin defended it against the high flying Shiima Xion but he would be no match for Elgin who dominated the whole match and picked up the victory with the Revolution Elgin Bomb to once again successfully defend his title in a 75 B-</p><p> </p><p>

Last month at WWE Over The Limit we saw a huge surprise as Nia Jax answered the open challenge from Oney Lorcan and then went on to defeat Lorcan for the United States Championship becoming the first ever women to win that title and the first in a very long time to hold a Men's championship. Tonight she would put that title on the line against Oney Lorcan getting his rematch for the belt against the monster who conquered the women's division single-handedly and is now looking to reign supreme upon the men. The two would put on an 87 B+ contest and much to the surprise of everyone, it would be Oney Lorcan who picked up the unlikely victory over Jax and he would become a 2 time Unites States Champion when he pinned Jax with the roll up after she had dominated a lot of the match.</p><p> </p><p>

After their failure to claim the 6 man tag titles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows turned on Taylor Rotunda before laying him out with the Magic Killer. With Bray Wyatt occupied with Triple H, these 2 on 1 attack continued for the next 2 weeks before Rotunda would be saved from another attack by 'The Extraordinary Gentleman' Jack Gallagher who decided to stop the cowardly attack from 2 scoundrels. Tonight Rotunda and Gallagher would team up for the first time to take on Anderson & Gallows in a tornado tag team match. Jack Gallagher was taken out of this match late on in the match when Karl Anderson put him through one of the 3 announce tables with a huge Spinebuster and from then on it was all over. Just like how all of this started it was a 2 on 1 beat down and Gallows & Anderson would pick up the victory with the Magic Killer to walk out with the victory in an 86 B+.</p><p> </p><p>

After Alexa Bliss defeated Allysin Kay in the I quit match at Over The Limit, general manager Sami Zayn and revealed that he had signed a WWE legend to face her tonight and later on the night it was revealed that she would be taking on former 5 time Women's Champion and 1 time Divas Champion Mickie James. James has recently been working down in WNXT to help all the women down there get more over and improve but Sami decided that she should have one more shot at the Women's Championship so she would get it here tonight. The two would put on a great technical bout and in an 85 B+, Bliss would retain her Women's Championship when she defeated James by Submission with the Lex-Lock, the same move that she used to make Allysin Kay say 'I quit' Last month. </p><p>

This was basically my way of saying thank you to Mickie James for her work down in developmental as it is helping some of my future prospects get more over and improve a lot more working with the likes of her, Natalya, Asuka and being trained by Lita and Trish Stratus.</p><p> </p><p>

Just like with the Women's Money In The Bank match earlier, 5 men had been confirmed for the match but the 6th entrant would be a surprise as Sami Zayn promised to bring in a true star to challenge for the briefcase. The 5 men were Kenny Omega, AJ Styles, Trevor Lee, Joseph Conners and Angelo Dawkins. Last week on Monday Night Raw, since Omega was in this match tonight, he defended his Global Championship in the main event against Kazuchika Okada and much to the surprise of everyone, it would be Okada who walked out with the title when he defeated Omega with the Rainmaker so tonight Omega walked in without his title but he had the opportunity to gain so much more. The crowd was ready and so were the competitors and then this hits: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iermwe7V5J8." rel="external nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iermwe7V5J8.</a></p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "MAMMA MIA, That's former NXT Champion Pete Dunne. Sami Zayn has made an amazing signing here"</p><p>

Flair: "You're right Mauro! The Bruiserweight will fight right in here on Monday Night Raw and now he has the chance to immediately win that briefcase"</p><p> </p><p>

Just like most Ladder matches it was a spot filled contest and with most in this match being smaller than recent years it was full of high flying action. Everyone in this match was high on momentum and it showed as nobody wanted to fail. AJ Styles is the only man in this match who has won the MITB briefcase but he would take himself out when he went for a 450 splash through a table on long time rival Kenny Omega only for Omega to move and Styles went through the table himself. Joseph Conners would then take out Angelo Dawkins when he put him through a ladder that was in between the ring apron and the commentary table. When it came down to it, at the top of the ladder there was Kenny Omega and Trevor Lee and when Omega threw Lee of it looked like he had it won. However AJ Styles was back and he springboarded off the apron onto the ladder and climbed to the top where he started punching Omega only for Omega to rake his eyes and throw Styles off aswell right on top of Trevor Lee and Kenny Omega grabs the Raw Money In The Bank briefcase.</p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "It's been a rollercoaster week for Kenny Omega and now he stands tall with a guaranteed World Title opportunity"</p><p>

Flair: "Up next though is the match that could have the biggest influence coming out of tonight's show. It's going to be Triple H vs Bray Wyatt 2 in a career vs career match."</p><p>

Mauro: "Let's see what both men have to say about this match"</p><p> </p><p>

We now cut to a dark room where Bray Wyatt sits in a rocking chair alone. He says "Triple H has ended many careers, this is the man that ended the career of Cactus Jack and this is the man that came the closest to breaking the streak before Brock Lesnar. But tonight, tonight I do to him what he has done to many before him and what I should have done at Summerslam last Year. I am going to end Triple H and then I'm going after his invasion before I can finally go after what is truly mine: The WWE Championship"</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H is warming up backstage and he says "I've had my career on the line before, against Brock Lesnar and there I didn't lose so am I worried that tonight could see the end of my WWE Career? No. The WWE is a chessboard and Bray Wyatt is simply a pawn while I stand tall over everyone as the king and right now: It's time to play the game!"</p><p> </p><p>

The match itself had a different feeling to when they met last year. Last year nobody thought that Triple H would win but then he introduced his Invasion and he walked out with the victory. But tonight while Wyatt was still the favourite, there was still doubt on whether anyone would be there to help out Triple H again. The match got an 82 B and both men didn't want to lose (obviously) but in the end it would be Bray Wyatt who won and ended the over 20 years career of the game when he hits the Sister Abigail. However he decided he didn't want to end it like this so he picked up Triple H again and hit him with The Pedigree and got the 3 count to put Triple H away.</p><p>

Post match Triple H grabbed a microphone and he says "You Sonuvabitch. Actually you know what I'm still the 50% owner of WWE so Bray Wyatt YOU'RE FI..."</p><p> </p><p>

Welcome to the Queendom plays and Stephanie McMahon makes her return to the WWE for the first time in 4 years and she comes out to the stage. She says "Hunter Stop. You promised me that when you bought Lucha Underground that it wouldn't go like this. You promised me that you just wanted to get our company back but what you're doing is that you're killing the WWE. Firing people for no reason, giving people unearned title shots-This isn't The Authority anymore Hunter. This is just your ego getting in the way so I realised that while your killing my father's company-I'm going to kill NXT and I've already begun by taking 3 of your stars: Lio Rush, Osamu Fuji and your current NXT Champion-Marcus Louis. I guess you're going to find a new champion and when you stop destroying this company, I'll stop destroying yours."</p><p> </p><p>

Last month at WWE Over The Limit, Finn Balor lost his Cruiserweight Title to Ryan Sabre and tonight he would have his rematch. In an 88 B+, Ryan Sabre would pick up the victory and retain his title when he defeated Balor with two Light Sabre's but only after he was able to kick out of the Coupe De Grace from Finn Balor.</p><p> </p><p>

It was at Insurrextion where Sasha Banks and Paige put on an amazing match as Paige closed the show still being the Women's United States Championship. Sasha claimed that it was the best match of her career and she wanted one more shot at this title and Paige accepted on one condition and that was that it would be in the second ever 30 minute Ultimate Submission match. In the build up to this match both women made their statements when Paige made Summer Rae tap out and then the next week Sasha made Portia Perez do the same. The match itself was full of action as both Women tried to make the other tap out early on and Sasha Banks would do just that when Paige tapped out after just 5 minutes to the Banks Statement. For the whole match Paige worked on the legs of Sasha and her first fall would come 12 minutes when she made Sasha tap out to the Ankle Lock. The rest of the match went by with no more submissions until with 1.5 minutes to go Paige got Sasha in the PTO but Sasha refused to tap, it got to 30 seconds and she still didn't tap but she quickly lost consciousness and the referee started to count her hand to see if she was out. 15 seconds to go,1, 8 seconds to go,2, 3 seconds to go, 3, SASHA'S out and Paige gets the final fall winning it 2-1 and retaining her Women's United States Championship in the process.</p><p> </p><p>

Following that we would have Dean Ambrose taking on his former Shield partner Roman Reigns and the man who broke up the Shield, cashed in on Dean Ambrose and took his WWE Championship. However, both men have since lost to Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship and are looking to rebuild themselves and gain momentum. Roman Reigns has recently proclaimed himself 'The Pioneer of the Powerbomb' and he has claimed that he is going to hit every single variation of the powerbomb on Dean. In an 84 B+, the two would batter each other and Roman stood mostly true to his word hitting Dean with the Gutwrench Powerbomb, a Jackknife Powerbomb, A sitout Powerbomb and a Crucifix Powerbomb before putting Dean away with a Pop Up Powerbomb. </p><p> </p><p>

Following this the Tag Team Titles would be on the line when The Authors Of Pain took on the Champions American Alpha. The Authors Of Pain are still unbeaten since their debut here on the main roster and with Aiden English by their side they've dominated everyone they've faced. To get to this position they've retired The Hardy Boys and then aced the McMahon Tag Team Classic and now they face the challenge of American Alpha. They would have a 96 A* contest and The Authors of Pain came their closest to losing that they've ever been when Alpha hit Grand Amplitude on Akam only for Aiden English to climb up on the apron distracting the referee from the pinfall. This would lead to Rezar getting in the ring and wiping both men out and then they hit Chad Gable with The Last Chapter and we had new Tag Team Champions.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next we would have the 3rd of our 3 Money In The Bank Ladder matches as Tyler Breeze, Kevin Owens, Big E, Braun Strowman, Alberto El Patron and Garrett Bischoff fought it out for the Smackdown Money In The Bank briefcase. This match would be the best of the three matches tonight and Braun decided to put both Kevin Owens and Alberto El Patron through a table at the same time with a double chokeslam. He would be taken out himself though when Big E put him through an announce table with a big splash. This left Tyler Breeze, Big E and Garrett Bischoff to fight it out in the ring. Bischoff was took out by Breeze with a Supermodel Kick followed by a big splash from Big E and then them two fought it out for the briefcase. Big E picked up Tyler and had him up for the Big Ending but he slipped out, Big E turns around, SUPERMODEL KICK! Big E goes down and Tyler climbs to the top of the ladder where he grabs the SD Money In The Bank briefcase. </p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "Tyler Breeze has done it and he has earned himself a WWE Title opportunity"</p><p> </p><p>

Flair: "Breeze has had many chances to win the big one since he debuted but this time he can have that opportunity whenever he wants"</p><p> </p><p>

LuchaGore would put their Intercontinental Tag Team Championships on the line up next when they took on former IC Tag Champions The Underground. Triple H felt that because they helped him defeated Team WWE at Wrestlemania that they deserved their title shot so they would get one here tonight. In a 92 A, LuchaGore would retain their titles when Rhyno defeated Bobby Fish with the Gore and for a heel on heel match this was very good.</p><p> </p><p>

Following this we had a match between two men that have been feuding since after Wrestlemania when Johnny Gargano had another chance to get his hands on the Raw General manager Sami Zayn. If Gargano won tonight then he would get a guaranteed title shot at next months PPV but if Sami Zayn won then Johnny Gargano would be fired from Monday Night Raw. The two would put on the worst of their 3 matches but it was still an impressive 91 A. Gargano looked like he would pick up the victory when just like last time they faced each other, Jay Lethal's music hit and he ran down the ramp but when he got halfway down he was hit with a forearm from Tomasso Ciampa who had jumped through the crowd to stop Lethal. Sami Zayn was distracted by this and he was shouting at Ciampa and he turned around into an Enzuguiri from Johnny who then locked Sami Zayn in the Gargano Escape and Sami tapped out giving Johnny a World Heavyweight Title shot.</p><p> </p><p>

One of the biggest surprises at last months WWE Insurrextion was the debut of Tetsuya Naito when he debuted to accept the open challenge of Shinsuke Nakamura and he would go on to win the European Championship on that night. Tonight we would have a rematch of that match with Shinsuke cashing in his rematch clause. Shinsuke looked to go for the Kinshasa on Naito but was distracted when two masked men jumped up onto the apron. Because of this Naito was able to take advantage and he would put Nakamura away with the Destino.</p><p>

Post match the two masked men got into the ring and joined Naito with his celebration.</p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "Tonight, Shinsuke would have been walking out as champion were it not for the two masked men"</p><p> </p><p>

Flair: "It's genius Mauro. Naito's got some friends to help him get what he wants and it's worked. Wait it seems like he has something to say"</p><p> </p><p>

Naito grabs a microphone and says "We three people stood for the same thing in Mexico, in Japan and did you think it was going to be any different when we got to the WWE? We are Ungovernable". The two men take off their masks to reveal that he is standing with Gold Rush: Andrade Cien Almas and Eduardo Rush-All 3 former members of Los Ingobernables.</p><p> </p><p>

Before our semi-main event we cut backstage to where Referees are surrounding someone on the floor. The camera gets a better shot and it shows that someone has laid out Tye Dillinger backstage and he lies knocked out on the floor but we don't see who has done it.</p><p> </p><p>

The semi main event would see King Cody challenging Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship. Cody defeated Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose in a triple threat match on Lucha Underground to become the number one contendership and he has claimed that he may have lost to Dean Ambrose when he challenged for it earlier this year but he believes that Seth Rollins isn't even on Ambrose's level so defeating him should be easy enough. Seth would respond to this by saying that of the three members of Gorgeous, Dashing and Perfect, Cody was the worst one of the three and that this title defense would be a cakewalk. So this meant that coming into this match, two men who had competed against each other for years would have that little bit extra to their rivalry and every strike would have that little bit more than normal. The two put on a spectacular in a 94 A* and both men looked at points like they would walk out with the title. At the end of the match Cody got Seth into the cross Rhodes but Seth escaped out of it, kicked Cody in the gut and hit the Curb Stomp on Cody 1,2, Kick Out-Cody kicks out of the Curb Stomp. Seth Rollins is shocked but he climbs to the top rope where he attempts to go for a Phoenix Splash only for Cody to roll out of the way. He lifts Seth up to his feet, Cross Rhodes-1,2,3. KING CODY IS A 2 TIME WWE CHAMPION. </p><p>

Cody raises the title in the air to boos from all sides of the ring as Seth walks up the ramp looking dejected and then for just a second he smiles before turning around. Cody turns around and Suddenly SUPERMODEL KICK. Tyler Breeze just superkicked his stable Partner King Cody. He hands the MITB Briefcase to the referee and he's cashing in on his best friend.</p><p>

Cody comes running at Tyler only to get hit with a Beauty Shot and Tyler Breeze claims the WWE Championship for the first time in his WWE Career what the hell just happened?</p><p> </p><p>

Apollo Crews has a promo for his main event match up next. He says "I am sick of people telling me that I can't, that I'm not good enough, that I won't win the World Heavyweight Championship. Damien Sandow said it and then I took his World Championship, Triple H and Johnny Mundo said it and then I took Mundo's World Heavyweight Championship so when Paul Heyman says that I'm not good enough to take his World Heavyweight Championship, he doesn't realise that I went 3 years unbeaten and I am a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion. Tonight I become a 3 time champion when I defeat Neville and then I dare you to tell me I'm not good enough"</p><p> </p><p>

The main event saw Apollo Crews using his number one contendership that he won against Johnny Mundo against the man that cashed in on him at Wrestlemania, Neville. Neville continued his amazing run of Match Of The Year contenders tonight when him and Apollo Crews put on a 99 A*. Apollo has was a hue babyface in this match and the crowd were completely on his side as he tried to end the reign of Neville but he was unable to do so when Neville hits a Red Arrow and then realizing this wouldn't be enough hit a 2nd one to walk out as still the WWE World Heavyweight Champion while Apollo is left dejected after another loss to Neville.</p><p> </p><p>

In other news, Reby Sky and Matt Hardy have got divorced, the slowly dying NJPW made Yoshi-Tatsu the best of the super juniors and Neville and Daniel Bryan put on another 100 A* at a Mexico show</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">RAW Summer Showdown week 7</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Joseph Conners defeated Noam Dar with the Righteous Kill DDT in an 82 B</p><p>

CM Punk defeated Kazuchika Okada with a GTS in an 87 B+-Face On Face</p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Big Damian with a handful of tights in an 86 B+-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Jason Jordan defeated Johnny Mundo with a Bridging German Suplex in a 88 B+</p><p>

Apollo Crews defeated Joey Bennett with a Spinout Powerbomb in a 90 A</p><p> </p><p>

Kenny Omega-12</p><p>

Joseph Conners-10</p><p>

Apollo Crews-10</p><p>

Jason Jordan-9</p><p>

Big Damian-8</p><p>

CM Punk -7</p><p>

Joey Bennett-6</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-6</p><p>

Noam Dar-2</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Lucha Underground Summer Showdown week 7</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Kalisto with a Razor's Edge Powerbomb in an 82 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Rusev defeated Tye Dillinger with The Accolade in a 78 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Tyler Bate with the Kinshasa in an 81 B-Face on Face</p><p>

Bray Wyatt defeated Big E with Sister Abigail in a 76 B--Face on Face</p><p>

Randy Orton defeated Jerry Bowman with an RKO in a 92 A</p><p> </p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-14</p><p>

Roman Reigns-12</p><p>

Tyler Bate-8</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-8</p><p>

Rusev-8</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-6</p><p>

Big E-4</p><p>

Randy Orton-4</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-2</p><p>

Kalisto-2</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>RAW Summer Showdown week 8</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Apollo Crews defeated Joseph Conners with a Spinout Powerbomb in a 90 A</p><p>

Big Damian defeated Johnny Mundo with a Bann River Boot in an 82 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Noam Dar defeated CM Punk with the Champagne Super-Kneebar in an 84 B+-Face on Face</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada defeated Joey Bennett with The Rainmaker in a 93 A</p><p>

Jason Jordan defeated Kenny Omega with a Bridging German Suplex in a 92 A.</p><p> </p><p>

Kenny Omega-12</p><p>

Apollo Crews-12</p><p>

Jason Jordan-11</p><p>

Joseph Conners-10</p><p>

Big Damian-10</p><p>

CM Punk -7</p><p>

Joey Bennett-6</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-6</p><p>

Noam Dar-4</p><p>

This result means that next week if Kenny Omega defeats Johnny Mundo, no matter what happens with Apollo Crews and Jason Jordan, he will win Smackdown's bracket since he beat Crews on week 1. If Kenny Omega loses or draws and Apollo Crews wins while Jason Jordan loses then Apollo Crews will win but if Jason Jordan wins and Omega draws and Crews loses or draws then he will win the Smackdown bracket.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Lucha Underground Summer Showdown week 8</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Tye Dillinger defeated Kalisto with a Tye Breaker in a 78 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Randy Orton with a Gutwrench Powerbomb in a 78 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Tyler Bate defeated Big E with a Jumping DDT in an 82 B-Face on Face</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Bray Wyatt with Kinshasa in an 81 B-Face on Face</p><p>

Jerry Bowman defeated Rusev with a BowMan Driver in an 81 B</p><p> </p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-16</p><p>

Roman Reigns-14</p><p>

Tyler Bate-10</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-8</p><p>

Rusev-8</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-8</p><p>

Big E-4</p><p>

Randy Orton-4</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-4</p><p>

Kalisto-2</p><p> </p><p>

This result means that next week when Shinsuke Nakamura takes on Roman Reigns-If Shinsuke wins then he wins the tournament but if Roman Reigns win then it means he will advance to the Summer Showdown finale because he will have the same amount of points and a win over Reigns.</p>

<p>Mauro Ranallo: "Tonight, its time for Vengeance as Kenny Omega gets his rematch against Kazuchika Okada for the Global Championship as well as American Alpha getting their rematch for the Tag Team Titles against The Authors Of Pain and in our main event Johnny Gargano faces Neville for the World Heavyweight Championship"</p><p> </p><p>

We started off the show with a Cruiserweight Title match as the best friends in Ryan Sabre and Noam Dar faced off for Sabre's Cruiserweight Championship. Noam Dar asked his friend to face each other tonight for the title and to give his friend with a chance and Sabre seemingly against his will accepted this challenge and the two would face off in a Technical Masterclass. In an 84 B+, both men built towards their submission finishers with Sabre targeting the arm while Noam Dar set up for the Champagne Super-Kneebar by attacking the legs of Sabre. Towards the end of the match, Sabre got more and more angry and what started as a friendly contest turned sour when Ryan took out the leg of Noam Dar with a chop block. He then added salt to the wounds by locking in the Champagne Super-Kneebar on Noam Dar and forced Dar to tap out to his own move and humiliated his "Friend" as he retains his Cruiserweight Title.</p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "Up next it's the Bruiserweight in action as Pete Dunne looks to make an impact against Ross Von Erich here tonight"</p><p>

Flair: "Dunne made his 2 weeks ago when he came close to winning the Raw Money In The Bank match but tonight the former NXT Champion faces his first one on one PPV matches on the main roster"</p><p>

Striker: "Don't discount Ross Von Erich though guys. The man is a former tag team champion and has shown himself to be great in singles action as well"</p><p> </p><p>

The two men would put on a decent match as Ross looked to build himself as a singles star while Pete Dunne looks to make an impact on the main roster and he would do that tonight when in a 79 B Pete Dunne defeated Ross Von Erich with the Bitter End.</p><p> </p><p>

Naomi comes out to the ring with a microphone. She says "I deserve some more respect around here in the WWE, on Monday Night Raw and from all of you in the crowd. I am a former Women's Champion, I walked into Wrestlemania with the Women's Championship and when I won that title I beat the current Women's champion Alexa Bliss for it yet I've been pushed to the side so tonight I am issuing an open challenge for anyone to answer and when I win I better get a shot at the Women's Championship"</p><p> </p><p>

She waits in the ring waiting for someone to accept the challenge and the crowd erupts when huge WNXT Babyface star and former WNXT Women's Championship Nixon Newell comes down to the ring and accepts the challenge of Naomi.</p><p> </p><p>

This match would get a 74 B- when Nixon Newell made her debut a one to remember when she defeated Naomi with the Shining Wizard and makes a great impact by beating a former Women's Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

After debuting after Wrestlemania, Toyoshige Nakata has picked up a huge run of momentum and is currently 8-0 in singles competition but when he was on Miz TV, he was mocked by The Miz who claimed that Nakata was nowhere near his level and that he had to go through NXT even though he originally debuted on the WWE losing to Miz in a job match. This led to Nakata challenge Miz to a rematch as he claimed that NXT had made him one of the best wrestlers in the world and he would show it by beating The Miz. The two would put on an 80 B when Toyoshige Nakata picked up his victory by defeating The Miz with the Shining Wizard to go 9-0.</p><p> </p><p>

The current longest reigning Trios Tag Champions Superkick Party would defend their title for the 7th time tonight when they were challenged by the team of Hermanos Enmascarados and Zack Ryder. in an 88 B+ Superkick Party would once again retain their titles when Jimmy Fatu defeated Angel De Oro with a Superfly Splash.</p><p> </p><p>

Before Alexa Bliss' title defense against Allysin Kay in an I quit match she teamed up with Carmella. However The Princess Of Staten Island would turn on her partner Bliss clearly making her intentions known as she went and turned heel on the champion and tonight she would take on Alexa Bliss for the Womens Championship. In an 88 B+, Alexa Bliss would show more of an aggressive side to herself but Carmella fired straight back and she came milliseconds away from winning the title when she hit the Superkick on Bliss. It would be Alexa who won tonight and retained her Womens Championship when she defeated Carmella with a Twisted Bliss.</p><p>

Post match Alexa Bliss was celebrating when she was attacked from behind by Carmella who was clearly annoyed about the match. She locked in the Code Of Silence on Bliss but she quickly released it when Becky Lynch came running down to the ring to stop the attack. However when she was watching Carmella retreating up the ramp she was attacked from behind by the Womens Champion Alexa Bliss who shockingly beat her into the mat before locking in the Lex Lock on Becky and refusing to let it go.</p><p> </p><p>

We see a promo from Johnny Gargano before his main event tonight. He says "Tonight in the main event, I have my first chance to challenge Neville for the World Heavyweight Championship after I defeated Sami Zayn 2 weeks ago at Money In The Bank. I am a former Light Heavyweight Champion, 3 time Cruiserweight Champion and a former NXT Champion and tonight I cement my names in the history books by defeating Neville while both Sami Zayn and Paul Heyman watch on because I am JOHNNY WRESTLING and this is my time"</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Gargano's best friend Tommaso Ciampa would be in action up next and there were huge stakes in this match as if he lost tonight to Kenneth Ospreay then he would be fired from the WWE but if he won then like Johnny Gargano, he would get a title shot at the next PPV. The two went at each other hard as Ciampa looked to keep his job and get a title shot but much to the surprise of everyone it would be Ospreay who picked up the victory in this match when he defeated Tommaso Ciampa with the Oscutter in an 89 A following interference from Sami Zayn. </p><p>

Post match Tommaso Ciampa is escorted from the ring to boos as Sami Zayn slowly chants "Na na na na hey hey goodbye".</p><p> </p><p>

Oney Lorcan went into his United States Title match last month against Nia Jax with nobody giving him a chance but he did what many seemed impossible by winning and becoming a 2 time United States Champion. Tonight once again he would be the underdog when he took on former WWE Tag Team Champion and Intercontinental Champion Big Cass. The two would put on an 81 B contest and once again Oney Lorcan would pull off a surprise victory over the 7 foot tall Cass when he defeated him with the Blockbuster to retain his Women's United States Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

After that we cut backstage to where Neville is with his manager Paul Heyman. Heyman says "Johnny Gargano says that he is going to take Sami Zayn's World Heavyweight Championship. What's new? Daniel Bryan said this and Neville beat him! Apollo Crews said this and Neville beat him! So tonight he is going to defeat you and then Neville's growing list of people he's defeated will have a new name on it and it reads: JOHNNY WRESTLING"</p><p> </p><p>

Mauro: "What a statement there by Heyman and we'll see what happens later on but up next it's one of the most anticipated rematches in WWE history"</p><p> </p><p>

Striker: "Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada are two of the greatest wrestlers in the World and Mr Raw Money In The Bank Omega gets his rematch for the Global Championship"</p><p> </p><p>

Flair: "This one is surely going to steal the show tonight"</p><p> </p><p>

Kazuchika Okada and Kenny Omega faced off in a highly anticipated rematch for that Global Championship and both me fought over it like it was a World Heavyweight Championship. Their match lasted an astounding 47 minutes and both men threw everything at the other. Kazuchika Okada jumped over the barricade to take out Omega but Omega followed this up by jumping over the barricade from the ring to hit Okada. Okada would then put Omega through the table at ringside that Omega put there himself before he hit the Rainmaker on Omega. 1,2, KICKOUT. Omega just kicked out of the Rainmaker! Throughout the whole match Omega kept trying for the One-Winged Angel but every time Okada prevented it and he put him down with 3 Rainmakers to retain his Global Championship. Somewhere in the crowd Dave Meltzer is crying and he screams out at the top of his voice "6 STARS"</p><p> </p><p>

The semi main event match saw American Alpha also getting their rematches against the men who beat them at Money In The Bank to win the WWE Tag Team Championships as they took on The Authors Of Pain in a tables match. Just like last time, these two teams put on a hell of a match in a 95 A* and Aiden English was banned from ringside for this match. Sadly for Alpha they were unable to regain their Tag Team Championships when The Authors Of Pain put both men through tables at the same time with the Super Collider stereo Powerbombs to make defense number 1 of their WWE Tag Team Titles.</p><p> </p><p>

Neville has had an insane year for matches so far as he puts on Match Of The Year candidates nearly ever time he steps into the ring and tonight he would do that again when in a 99 A* he would defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Johnny Gargano. Johnny Wrestling brought the fight immediately to Neville as he wanted to prove both Sami Zayn and Neville & Heyman wrong by winning the World Title. Neville was on the back foot for the majority of this match for that reason but when he had him set up for the Spear, he ran right into a Superkick from Neville who hit an immediate standing 450 splash on Gargano. He climbed to the top rope and went for the Red Arrow but Gargano rolls out of the way, rolls him up 1,2, Kickout! they both get to their feet but Gargano hit the spear on Neville 1,2, HEYMAN PULLS THE REF OUT THE RING! Johnny Gargano had the title won and Heyman cost him the match. Unbeknownst to Heyman though, Gargano rolled out of the ring and speared the hell out of Paul Heyman and started to wake up the ref. He rolls back into the ring but was hit immediately with an Enzuguiri from Neville who climbed to the top rope and hit a Red Arrow. Suddenly Sami Zayn in a referee's shirt rolls into the ring and he fast counts the 3 count on Gargano and Neville retained his World Heavyweight Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestler Of The Year so Far: Neville</p><p>

Company Of The Year So Far: WWE</p><p>

Team Of The Year So Far: The Wyatt's (Bray Wyatt and Taylor Rotuna)</p><p>

Match Of The Year So Far: Daniel Bryan vs Neville-WWE Payback</p><p>

Show of the Year So Far: Wrestlemania 37</p><p>

Young Wrestler Of The Year So Far: Roussel Girard-Evolve</p><p>

Veteran Wrestler Of The Year So Far: Alberto El Patron</p><p>

Female Wrestler Of The Year So Far: Paige</p><p> </p><p>

In other news Zack Ryder and Low-Ki bonded over their love of Lego, Noam Dar has split up with Jetta and NJPW fired a lot of people as they continue to struggle financially and it looks like they may go out of business</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Raw Summer Showdown Week 9</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

"Tonight, we have the final matches in the Raw bracket and 3 men have the chance to head into the Summer Showdown Supershow next week. Kenny Omega is in the driving seat as if he wins tonight then he will be guaranteed the victory as he faces the only man in the tournament without a win so far: Johnny Mundo. Also tonight former 2 time World Champion Apollo Crews could pick up the victory if he wins and Omega loses if he can defeat the Global Champion Kazuchika Okada. The man with the least chance but still with a chance, Jason Jordan tonight has to rely on Omega losing or drawing and Apollo Crews losing or drawing to get there and he also has to defeat Joey Bennett"</p><p> </p><p>

Big Damian defeated CM Punk with the Ulster Plantation in an 88 B+ </p><p>

Joseph Conners defeated Noam Dar with the Righteous Kill DDT in a 92 A</p><p> </p><p>

The first of the 3 men with the chance saw Jason Jordan taking on the leader of The Kingdom of Dreams, Joey Bennett. He was considered the least likely to walk out with the victory but he still had a chance so he brought it all to his opponent early on. Jordan was quick to target the leg of Bennett as he prepared for the Ankle Lock but also it would prevent Bennett from hitting one of his signature moves in The Superkick. Bennett went for that Superkick but when it connected he landed on his Ankle and fell to the floor in pain and because of this Jordan was able to get to his feet first and took advantage by locking in the Ankle Lock and in a 90 A it would be Jason Jordan when Bennett tapped out.</p><p> </p><p>

Because of Jason Jordan's victory it meant that the pressure would be on Apollo Crews up next when he took on the Global Champion Kazuchika Okada. If he won then Jason Jordan would be eliminated and a draw would mean that either Kenny Omega or Jason Jordan would walk out with the victory. In an 82 B, Apollo was on the back foot against Okada who was on a wave of momentum after a successful title defense against Kenny Omega at Vengeance. At the end of the match, Okada set up Crews for the Tombstone Piledriver but Crews reversed out of it and was able to hit a Tombstone of his own on Okada and immediately followed this up with a standing Moonsault and 1,2,3. Apollo Crews wins and therefore Jason Jordan is eliminated from the tournament.</p><p> </p><p>

The main event saw Kenny Omega taking on the winless former World Heavyweight Champion Johnny Mundo. Both men were on a run of bad momentum with Mundo having not seen a win in months and Omega losing last week to Jason Jordan was followed by him losing his rematch for the Global Championship against Okada at Vengeance but he was still Mr MITB. Omega would have to win this match to be the winner of the Raw bracket and he was far superior to Johnny Mundo in this match. Towards the end of the match Mundo went for a Superkick on Omega who ducked out of the way and instead Mundo connected with the Referee who went down. Mundo looked at the referee and just smiled as he turned around and kicked Kenny Omega with a low blow, hit the Superkick and followed it with the Starship Pain: 1,2,3! Kenny Omega has lost the tournament following blatant cheating by Mundo who picked up his first victory in the tournament.</p><p> </p><p>

Apollo Crews-14 (WINNER)</p><p>

Jason Jordan-13</p><p>

Kenny Omega-12</p><p>

Joseph Conners-12</p><p>

Big Damian-12</p><p>

CM Punk -7</p><p>

Joey Bennett-6</p><p>

Kazuchika Okada-6</p><p>

Noam Dar-4</p><p>

Johnny Mundo-2</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Lucha Underground Summer Showdown week 9</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

"Tonight, there is one match that means it all and that is our main event when Shinsuke Nakamura will take on 'The Pioneer of the Powerbomb' Roman Reigns. If Roman Reigns wins then he will advance on the same amount of points as Shinsuke but with the victory he will advance to the final. However, if Shinsuke Nakamura walks out with the victory or the match ends in a draw then he will advance to the next round where he will challenge Apollo Crews"</p><p> </p><p>

Bray Wyatt defeated Tyler Bate with Sister Abigail in an 80 B-Face on Face</p><p>

Kalisto defeated Rusev with Salida Del Sol in a 78 B-Heel on Heel</p><p>

Tye Dillinger defeated Randy Orton with the Tye Breaker in a 75 B--Heel on Heel</p><p>

Big E defeated Jerry Bowman with the Big Ending in a 79 B-Face on Face-Did not Click at all</p><p> </p><p>

And then we reached the final match in the Lucha Underground bracket as Roman Reigns took on Shinsuke Nakamura in a rematch from WWE Payback 2018 where Roman Reigns defeated Shinsuke ending the 1 year 1 month World Heavyweight title reign of Nakamura. That night Roman was cashed in on by Big E but tonight the winner would go on to have the chance to main event Summerslam if they can defeat Apollo Crews. Towards the end of the match, Roman set up Shinsuke for the spear but he ran straight into a Kinshasa from Shinsuke 1,2 Kickout. Roman Reigns managed to work his way back into this match and he went for the Superman Punch on Roman: Cross Arm-Breaker! Shinsuke just caught Roman Reigns Superman Punch into the Cross Arm-Breaker but Roman refuses to tap and eventually escapes it by lifting up Shinsuke and hitting a powerbomb on Shinsuke. From this point onward Roman had the advantage and he finally hit that Superman Punch that he went for before hitting Shinsuke with the Jackknife Powerbomb 1,2,3. Roman Reigns advances to the final of the Summer Showdown with a victory in a phenomenal 94 A.</p><p> </p><p>

Roman Reigns-16 (WINNER)</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura-16</p><p>

Tyler Bate-10</p><p>

Bray Wyatt-10</p><p>

Rusev-8</p><p>

Jerry Bowman-8</p><p>

Big E-6</p><p>

Tye Dillinger-6</p><p>

Randy Orton-6</p><p>

Kalisto-4</p>

<p>"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the WWE Summer Showdown Supershow. Tonight we have champions from both Raw and Smackdown facing off and in our main event the first ever winner of the Summer Showdown will be crowned and either Roman Reigns or Apollo Crews will challenge for the World Title in the main event of Summerslam"</p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Champion Shane Thorne defeated Cruiserweight Champion Ryan Sabre with the Black Swann Splash in a 91 A</p><p> </p><p>

United States Champion Oney Lorcan defeated Intercontinental Champion Elgin with the Blockbuster in an 81 B</p><p> </p><p>

Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defeated Women's United States Champion Paige with the Lex Lock in an 88 B+</p><p> </p><p>

European Champion Tetsuya Naito defeated Global Champion Kazuchika Okada with the Destino in a 93 A</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain defeated the Intercontinental Tag Team Champions Moustache Mountain in an 83 B+</p><p> </p><p>

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Neville defeated WWE Champion Tyler Breeze with The Red Arrow in a 94 A</p><p> </p><p>

Our main event saw the final of the Summer Showdown as the winner of the Raw Bracket Apollo Crews took on the winner of the Lucha Underground bracket: Roman Reigns. Both men had faced off before when Apollo Crews defeated Roman Reigns 4 years ago to retain his TV Title but since then both men had changed a lot. Back then Apollo Crews was still on his undefeated streak while Roman Reigns really suffered after getting targeted for months by the Wyatt Family but now Crews had lost that undefeated run while holding the world title twice and Roman Reigns had also won the world title twice and main evented Wrestlemania since then. This match was very fast paced and back and forth as these two had excellent chemistry and the two were able to counter the majority of attacks. Roman had Crews set up for the Spear but Crews saw it coming and was able to hit an Enzuguiri on Reigns followed by a standing Moonsault: 1,2, Kickout! Crews got to his feet and went for a second standing Moonsault but Reigns got his knees up and quickly rolled up Apollo and then hit the Sitout Powerbomb on Apollo but only got a 2 count. Apollo would show him how a real powerbomb is done though when he hit the Spinout Powerbomb on Roman: 1,2,3! Apollo Crews is the first ever winner of the WWE Summer Showdown after defeating Roman Reigns in a phenomenal 96 A* match and he celebrates his victory know he will now main event Summerslam.</p>

Mauro: "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE Judgement Day and tonight our main event promises to create fireworks"

Flair: "Tyler Breeze makes the first defense of his WWE Championship against Seth Rollins and King Cody in a triple threat match"

Landry: "But the wildcard in this match is the special referee in Tye Dillinger. Last month Tye was attacked backstage and he believes that it is one of these 3 men who attacked him and he wants to deliver payback tonight"

Our first match of the night saw the Intercontinental Title on the line when Elgin defended the belt against Bray Wyatt. Wyatt was high on momentum after his victory over Triple H and retiring 'The Game' at Money In The Bank and he targeted winning the IC Title for the first time in his career but Elgin has been dominant since he won the title and it would be no easy task for the 'Eater of Worlds'. In an 89 A, Bray Wyatt would complete the Grand Slam (United States Championship, IC Championship, IC Tag Championship and the WWE Championship) when he defeated Elgin with Sister Abigail to walk out as the Intercontinental Title for the first time in his career.

Post match Bray Wyatt grabbed a microphone and said "I told you what would happen Elgin, I told you what would happen when you went to war with me. You claimed to be an Unbreakable man but you're simply a man, I am a God. RUN!"

Following that Ms Money In The Bank Charlotte was in action when she took on Peyton Royce of The New BFF'S. This match came about because Peyton Royce invited Charlotte to rejoin The BFF's but Charlotte refused after what happened before she left on maternity leave where she was beaten down by Sasha and Summer Rae. Peyton brought the fight to Charlotte but Flair was clearly better and any ring rust she may have had on her return was gone and when she took Peyton down with the Natural Selection it was all over for Peyton in an 84 B+.

Fresh of his victory over the Cruiserweight Champion Ryan Sabre last night at the Summer Showdown Supershow, Shane Thorne would put his Light Heavyweight Championship on the line against Cody Hall. In a 78 B it would be Thorne who picked up the victory once again and retained his title when he defeated Hall with the Black Swan Splash.

On a side note I'm really impressed with Thorne as since he's held the title he's grown from a lower midcarder to a main eventer and is putting on 90 in ring performances making me want to push him up the card when he drops the Light Heavyweight Title.

Unlike Shane Thorne, Paige was unsuccessful last night when she suffered a defeat to Alexa Bliss and tonight she would have to defend her Women's United States Championship in a fatal 4 way against Bayley, Sasha Banks and Summer Rae. Bayley won the number one contendership but somehow Banks was able to worm her way in to the match by saying that she did not tap to lose the Ultimate Submission match but her body gave up on her. Then Summer Rae picked up a huge surprise victory over Bayley meaning that she got inserted into that match making it a fatal 4 way. The two BFF's Summer Rae and Sasha Banks worked together to take Paige out of this match putting her through the announce table. This left Bayley in a 2 on 1 situation and she worked hard to get back into it and she reversed the double Suplex from the 2 and she immediately took advantage by taking out Sasha with a Bayley to Belly. However as she made her way up to her feet again she was rolled up by Summer Rae and for the second time in 2 weeks Summer Rae picks up the victory over Bayley and to the surprise of everyone she has won the Women's United States Championship.

It seemed like Summer was even surprised herself and as she raised the title in the air, Sasha looked up at her with disgust in her eyes. However her attention soon switched to the ramp as Charlotte's music hit and she came out to the ramp. Summer and Sasha stood together but Sasha turned around to be hit with a second Belly to Belly from Bayley and her and Paige pulled Sasha out of the ring and Charlotte dived into the ring and laid out Summer Rae with a Big Boot. She handed the briefcase to the referee and hit Natural Selection on Summer Rae 1,2,3. Charlotte wins the Women's United States Championship for the 1st time in her career after he successful cash in.

After this the WWE Alliance Champion Pentagon Jr would issue an open challenge for his title which would be accepted by former European Champion Jey Uso. The two would put on a 75 B- and Pentagon would pick up the victory when he made Jey Uso tap out to the Cross Arm-Breaker.

Last month at Money In The Bank, Tetsuya Naito made a successful title defense against Shinsuke Nakamura of his European Championship and afterwards we saw the debut of The Ungovernables in the WWE and tonight he would be accompanied by Eduardo Rush and Andrade 'Cien' Almas as he put the European Title on the line against Sheamus. The two would have great chemistry and in an 83 B+, Sheamus put up a good fight but he was at a constant numbers disadvantage and eventually he was put away by Naito with the Destino.

For weeks on Lucha Underground we have seen vignettes hyping up the debut of the first ever WWD Champion and one half of the first ever WWD Tag Team Champions Derick Pyle and he would make his debut tonight against the man that challenged him last week: Rampage Brown. Rampage hasn't had the best the luck in the WWE and he feels that defeating someone with so much potential and promise could help to sky rocket his career. We wouldn't find out though as Derick Pyle defeated Rampage with the Midnight Plunge in an 82 B to make a great start here on the main roster.

Earlier this year we saw No Way Jose try to help out Roman Reigns anger issues but he was unsuccessful and recently he decided it would be a good idea to try and help 'The Lunatic' Dean Ambrose have a good time but he just got a Dirty Deeds for his problems and tonight he would face the former WWE Champion. In an 78 B, No Way Jose put up a hell of a fight against Ambrose with the whole of the WWE fans on his side but as he was setting up for the Fastball Punch, 3 masked people rolled into the ring and started to beat down on him causing him to pick up the victory albeit by disqualification.

The 3 people stopped their attack and Dean just smiled as they removed their masks to reveal that it was Former WNXT star Nikki Cross, former TNA World Champion Eric Young and former Raw superstar Solomon Crowe. Dean grabs a microphone and says "We are SANITY. Welcome to The Asylum" and they continue to beat down on No Way Jose when an unknown music plays and a man runs down to make the save. IT'S MATT RIDDLE. Matt Riddle goes straight for EY forcing him out of the ring and he throws of the attack of Nikki Cross and then locks in the Bromission on Dean Ambrose and makes him pass out.

Two weeks ago in the main event of Lucha Underground LuchaGore put their Intercontinental Tag Team Championships on the line against the number one contenders Moustache Mountain and to the surprise of everyone it would Moustache Mountain who won and they walked out with the IC Tag Titles. Tonight LuchaGore would get their rematches for the belts and in an 82 B it would be Moustache Mountain who walked out still as the champions when Trent Seven pinned Rhyno with the German Suplex/European Uppercut combination with Tyler Bate.

They were celebrating their victory when they were attacked by former IC Tag Champions Gallows and Anderson who laid out both men with Magic Killers and raised the titles in the air before walking to the back.

In the semi main event was saw a number one contendership match for the European Championship when former 2 time European Champion Alberto El Patron took on former WWE Champion Enzo Amore. Enzo has been in limbo since dropping his WWE title to Dean Ambrose at Summerslam last year and he was looking to regain his place on the roster while Alberto El Patron was standing in his way and looking to become a 3 time European Champion and defeating Enzo would get him one step closer to that goal. In an 89 A it would be Enzo Amore who picked up the victory when he defeated El Patron by pinfall with a Diving Cross Body.

The main event was huge. A triple threat elimination match for the WWE Championship with Tye Dillinger as the guest referee as Seth Rollins and King Cody got their rematches for the title against the current champion Tyler Breeze who cashed in his Money In The Bank on Cody last month. Rollins claimed that he felt like the afterthought in this whole rivalry but was certain that he was going to be the one that walked out as WWE Champion and it looked that way when he put Tyler Breeze through the announce table but when he rolled back into the ring he was caught by King Cody who hit the Cross Rhodes on Seth and quickly eliminated the former champion leaving it between Tyler Breeze and Cody. Cody was standing waiting for Breeze to get back in the ring when Suddenly he is turned around by Tye Dillinger: TYE BREAKER TO CODY. Cody was the person who attacked Cody and Tye has got his revenge. Tyler Breeze rolls back into the ring where he looks in shock at what just happened but when Cody gets back to his feet he is hit with the Beauty Shot from Breeze 1,2,3. Tyler Breeze retains his title in a 95 A* and Tye Dillinger knows who attacked him know and he wants to get his revenge.

There has been lots of news elsewhere with Candice LeRae and Marty Scurll splitting up, Chavo Guerrero has retired from in ring competition, Dolph Ziggler has officially left to film his Sci-Fi movie, WNXT grew to cult and the first ever SD Revived (my new developmental) champion was Dalton Castle and in their first show they grew from Local to Small

Archived