How to save worker pics to get the replaceable bg

Hi there

I want to create a real world random people picture pack. With that in mind, one of the coolest features of TEW2016 is the replaceable Background so you have the promotion of a worker as the background for his picture. It totally works with the default c-verse database and pictures. Yet, when I look at the real world mod of Fleisch (and his worker picture pack) for example that feature doesn't work. I'm to dumb to find the real difference between Fleischs pictures and the default c-verse pictures. So there must be a trick and I would be so happy if anyone could point this out for me. You know, since I'm about to create a pic-pack myself.

I tried the search function but didn't got satisfying results, so if there is already a thread for this, just post the link and I'll be happy.

Thanks in advance

<p>For that to work you need to have a GIF image of the wrestler without a background. Being a GIF doesnt make it animated it is just the format to allow not having a background since PNG format wont work with the game program.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't think there is a real world pack in GIF format at the moment, and for someone like Fleisch or myself to convert out packs into this format would take a long time.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42969" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For that to work you need to have a GIF image of the wrestler without a background. Being a GIF doesnt make it animated it is just the format to allow not having a background since PNG format wont work with the game program.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's what I thought it would be. But looking at the default C-Verse pics, they are all jpg, not gif. And they have a background in them as well, what makes my confusion even bigger^^</p><p> </p><p> Or what do I fail to see?</p>

<p>The game can handle both .jpg and .gif files. The default .jpg pictures have a blue background. When saving .gif pictures you want to save them with a transparent/no background to take advantage of the dynamic worker backgrounds. The .jpg file type cannot handle transparent/no back ground. </p><p> </p><p>

Originally, TEW only used .jpg file type for pictures. It was the WAMMA series that introduced the .gif type for pictures, which was only introduced to the TEW series this year.</p>

Archived