Contract Expiry Dates

Is there any way of seeing workers from other promotions contract expiry dates?

Would like to create a shortlist so I can pick up some stars on written's when they expire especially the indy guys WWE have stolen from me!

Im almost up to Cult in PROGRESS (after 2years) with $5,000,000 in the bank so ready to go take down the machine.

<p>Only in the in-game editor... under "contracts". </p><p>

Other than that, you can only add them to your shortlist and you will receive an e-mail when their contract has a month left.</p><p> </p><p>

And this should really be in the "small questions & FAQ".</p>

Is there any way of seeing workers from other promotions contract expiry dates?

Would like to create a shortlist so I can pick up some stars on written's when they expire especially the indy guys WWE have stolen from me!

Im almost up to Cult in PROGRESS (after 2years) with $5,000,000 in the bank so ready to go take down the machine.

the headlines give you a heads up when it talks about a guy that a company is planning on resigning. it tells you in the headlines that worker x is planning on re-signing w/ company y. when that headline pops up,you can try and sign them away.

I usually copy my save game, take over the company I want to see the contracts with another player, and go to the diary.

When I'm satisfied, I delete the copy and load my saved game.

Probably a lot easier to just go to the in-game editor and check it there.

Either that, or I've added a new player, taken over as the booker for whatever company I'm interested in, and look that way.

Archived