Figureheads yay or nay when you don't have one the AI deems suitable?

None of my current main eventers get the recommendation to be a good figurehead? At best I get a mix of some positive and negative remarks but "not enough is yet known" is the best recommendation I get. Is it better to leave the figurehead blank or take a flyer on an unknown that isn't completely shot down and adjust if need be? Or leave it alone til I am able to build someone up?

definatly don't take a flyer. if he doesn't work out it will be a disaster on many levels. if he's not figure head ready attendence,sales and profits will decrease. also when you remove this guy from being a figurehead his moral could plummet depending on his behavior. everyone gets upset being removed froma figurehead position.

i would just wait until you have someone who is ready to be a figurehead. you won't get any of the negative effects or moral hits if someone is a bad figurehead.

It depends on what the worker is lacking. If it's simply popularity, you can typically get that within the year it takes to establish the figurehead (by booking them like a figurehead). If they lack star quality, I'd pass on that, unless you can get them to do something to increase that (like improving their physique or something).

Archived