Tdcb

I would say that the .400 games belong where they are now. This isn't .400, and they want to stretch their legs, and show what they can do. I am all for them making better and new games. Wanting a game like TDCB for free is a real stretch considering it isn't even a year old, and really not good business. I would say that these games coming from Grey Dog look to be really nice... and I can't wait to see what they spring on us!

[QUOTE=chammer39]Is Grey Dog Software planning on making an awesome college basketball sim. I also think you should get the rights back for TDCB and put it on this site as freeware to show what you guys can do.[/QUOTE] (Cough) ... idiot ... To clarify, I'm referring to his constant asking for stuff to go freeware. I swear, it's borderline obnoxious to believe that a company should start out by giving you a free game to "show what they can do" ... that's what a demo is for when a NEW game is ready. You TRY the game and then PAY for it. Not TRY the game and then KEEP IT for free.

Archived