December 2016 Draft Hype/Signup Thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43000" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>this might be more of a technical problem but for some reason the FIVE GATE logo doesn't appear in game. It's in the logos folder, it's the right size, but when trying to edit the FIVE GATE page to have that as a picture it just won't appear in the list.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Think it's because it's saved as a .PNG</p><p> </p><p> Here's the .JPG</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/U8MKjEj.jpg</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rainmaker" data-cite="Rainmaker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43000" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Think it's because it's saved as a .PNG<p> </p><p> Here's the .JPG</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/U8MKjEj.jpg</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yep, working now</p>

• 8 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43000" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's been a while...<p> </p><p> anyways, I lost the data file and the download link has expired or something, does anyone still have the file and mind sharing it?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll pm it to you later today.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Uncrewed" data-cite="Uncrewed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43000" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll pm it to you later today.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thanks, great</p>

Archived