Multiplayer Game anyone?

Hello!

Looking for someone dedicated people to run a multiplayer game of TEW 16.

Any mod will do. I'm leaning to a Real World December 2016 MOD, but open to suggestions.

A 2 player game would be ideal to start, but I'm also down to run a larger game if people are interested down the line.

We can work out details on frequency after, but let's say roughly 1 in-game month every week to keep things rolling at a reasonable pace.

Cheers!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheLoveShak" data-cite="TheLoveShak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43016" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello!<p> </p><p> Looking for someone dedicated people to run a multiplayer game of TEW 16. </p><p> </p><p> Any mod will do. I'm leaning to a Real World December 2016 MOD, but open to suggestions. </p><p> </p><p> A 2 player game would be ideal to start, but I'm also down to run a larger game if people are interested down the line. </p><p> </p><p> We can work out details on frequency after, but let's say roughly 1 in-game month every week to keep things rolling at a reasonable pace. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Cheers!</p></div></blockquote><p> Sure I'll play. Who's mod you using?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SammyDocker" data-cite="SammyDocker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43016" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sure I'll play. Who's mod you using?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll PM you!</p>

Archived