developing skills

I am trying to develop Marie Nelson (Eva Marie) and Summer Rae's tech skills. My trainers are:

Shawn Michaels

Sara Amato

Sarah Stock

Daniel Bryan

Norman Smiley

How long should it take me to get them to say, 70? Eva had basically no tech skills as did Summer.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Inferno" data-cite="Inferno" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43059" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cap, are we talking about Eva here, Summer, or both?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Both. Every worker in the game has a potential and a cap (as in maximum amount of stats they will reach). While you can set their potential via the database editor, the cap is determined at the start of every save. In one save you might get Eva Marie's tech skills to 70, in another you might not doing everything the same. That's how it works.</p>

Cap, are we talking about Eva here, Summer, or both?

There are some hidden stats in the game.

Potential you can set in the database. It controls how high a wrestler can in theory rise. Someone with low potential will probably never get to 70 in a top line skill, while someone with high potential will be much more likely to get there quickly.

After that you have a "destiny" variable, which you cannot control. It's randomly generated at the start of every game for every wrestler and acts as a way of making sure that not every low potential wrestler maxes at the same point. Some of the booking committee comments as well as the articles at the start of the day on the news page can hint that someone got a favorable destiny roll, but there is no solid way to determine it.

It makes it impossible to say for sure where someone will max out, especially if someone set potential to random.

Archived